Is there any chance the NMM compatible version will get an update to use the new animations?

I doubt it. :(

Oh wait, does this mean your latest update (9.8) isnt able to be used by NMM? Thats what i've been using lol. Does this mean I have to manually add them? I'm pretty new to this, does anyone know where I am supposed to add them?

Edit: I read the readme file. So I'm assuming I have to manually replace the current ones in the skyrim data file?

I've been adding things to the 8.5 non replacer SLAL compatible version and it's been going just fine.  I will attempt (If I could italicize it more, I would) to fit all the 9.8 goodness into the 8.5. 

No promises.  Like Rydin said, this thing is super easy to do.  I haven't looked at his tutorial but I dug through how SLAL fit together and payed attention to Princessity's post on page 66.  Besides downloading Python and running FINS for modders SLAL has been a snap.

I will attempt, attempt, to get 9.8 non-replacer SLAL compatible.  Very much no promises.

Real quick New MageMFF3Way and NecroStanding2 for FunnybizAnimationsV9.8

MageMFF3WAY

NecroStanding2

Those look awesome as usual!!!! Just wish I was able to get them in game. :(

Thank you lol Well theres the SLAL by orxx. I just replace my animations as I go along until I can figure out how to use Orxx's mod.

MageMFF3WAY

NecroStanding2

Thank you lol Well theres the SLAL by orxx. I just replace my animations as I go along until I can figure out how to use Orxx's mod.

Yeah, I looked at SLAL and was beyond lost with his instructions. I did manage to get his pack loaded, but not a chance for me to make my own. Even checked out rydin's instructions as well, but it is just beyond my grasp. I honestly wouldn't even know how to properly do a replacement.

MageMFF3WAY

NecroStanding2

Yeah, I looked at SLAL and was beyond lost with his instructions. I did manage to get his pack loaded, but not a chance for me to make my own. Even checked out rydin's instructions as well, but it is just beyond my grasp. I honestly wouldn't even know how to properly do a replacement.

In the words of Michael Jackson..."youu are not aloneee. I am here with youu"...oh wait. I got carried away there. Sorry ^_^

MageMFF3WAY

NecroStanding2

In the words of Michael Jackson..."youu are not aloneee. I am here with youu"...oh wait. I got carried away there. Sorry ^_^

I dunno how to use SLAL too..and I use MO

that's really hard to understand that how to use it :~

MageMFF3WAY

NecroStanding2

Okay, first heads up, I am going to revise the guide, see if I can simplify the english, add a section on HKX and file struxture, how the mod works, expand the erros and such, but this is due to the feedback and questions people ask me so I know what to improve on. There is a lot that I have come to learn (that I learned from just looking, not asking, I pick up from looking at the logics behind what is trying to be done) that I missed out in the guide and assumed people either knew or could fill in the blanks.

If it goes over your head, I understand. But like school, if you don't ask you won't understand. So fire at will (or wait for 1.1 version of the guide, then fire at will). If you are willing to learn, I am willing to answer. I promise. As someone who doesn't know python or papyrus I am only more erperienced in the workings of mods and where things go in folders. You will slap yourself when you do learn how it's *breaks out in song* "easy as 1, 2, 3." *end song*. That I garauntee. :D

iv downloaded and installed funnybizz 9.7 and nonreplacement 7.6 but im not seeing all the new animations u have listed. such as necromalefeeding from 9.5. or necrofemale from an erleyer version. theirs seems to be some animations from my MCM list missing when im picking them in the MCM menu. what am i doing wrong. i should also note i have use NMM to install both these mods. is that what i have done wrong?

for the new version you  have to manually add them to SLAL and  code it each animations  just read the tutorial for SLAL written by rydin 

thats the reason why your not getting any new animation cause 9.7 is a modder resource

Okay, first heads up, I am going to revise the guide, see if I can simplify the english, add a section on HKX and file struxture, how the mod works, expand the erros and such, but this is due to the feedback and questions people ask me so I know what to improve on. There is a lot that I have come to learn (that I learned from just looking, not asking, I pick up from looking at the logics behind what is trying to be done) that I missed out in the guide and assumed people either knew or could fill in the blanks.

If it goes over your head, I understand. But like school, if you don't ask you won't understand. So fire at will (or wait for 1.1 version of the guide, then fire at will). If you are willing to learn, I am willing to answer. I promise. As someone who doesn't know python or papyrus I am only more erperienced in the workings of mods and where things go in folders. You will slap yourself when you do learn how it's *breaks out in song* "easy as 1, 2, 3." *end song*. That I garauntee. :D

are you still gonna add the new animations on the next update of NSAP?

can you make a complete coding of 3 random animations as a guide so we would know what would be the finish work would look like on your next guide

il try to understand your new guide if it comes out 

Thank you very much for the offer rydin. As it stands, I wouldn't even know where to begin asking. I really have no clue with modding at all, and no software experience to boot. This is a guy that took like 3 days just to get bodyslide and MO to play nicely together even watching the tutorial videos. :blush:

I would like to learn it though, so I will keep an eye out for 1.1 and look into it more. Hopefully it will be along the lines of a "for dummies with less than no clue" edition. :lol:

If I can get a basic grasp on it you may be sorry you offered to answer questions haha! :D 

Thank you very much for the offer rydin. As it stands, I wouldn't even know where to begin asking. I really have no clue with modding at all, and no software experience to boot. This is a guy that took like 3 days just to get bodyslide and MO to play nicely together even watching the tutorial videos. :blush:

I would like to learn it though, so I will keep an eye out for 1.1 and look into it more. Hopefully it will be along the lines of a "for dummies with less than no clue" edition. :lol:

If I can get a basic grasp on it you may be sorry you offered to answer questions haha! :D

If it helps people even just to get the very basics of modding I am happy to help. People seem to think I know what I am doing. Thing is, I don't. I interept what I see and breakdown what happens. My modding skills are very basic aswell, I just have experience from dealing with mods. I'd love to learn to properly script. If I could, I'd be unstoppable as someone who can script, animate and pitentially mesh and texture (I'm working on that(.

I've been adding things to the 8.5 non replacer SLAL compatible version and it's been going just fine.  I will attempt (If I could italicize it more, I would) to fit all the 9.8 goodness into the 8.5. 

No promises.  Like Rydin said, this thing is super easy to do.  I haven't looked at his tutorial but I dug through how SLAL fit together and payed attention to Princessity's post on page 66.  Besides downloading Python and running FINS for modders SLAL has been a snap.

I will attempt, attempt, to get 9.8 non-replacer SLAL compatible.  Very much no promises.

So far so good, added up to 8.8 changes and it works.  Maybe a few more days and I should have it all packaged together.

So far so good, added up to 8.8 changes and it works.  Maybe a few more days and I should have it all packaged together.

I would be immensely grateful if you would be kind enough to share it if you get it completed.

I would still like to try it on my own when rydin gets his updated instructions out, but still not sure if I can work through my own incompetence to do it. :blush:  I hate missing out on great stuff like this due to my own computer illiteracy...... :( 

I would be immensely grateful if you would be kind enough to share it if you get it completed.

I would still like to try it on my own when rydin gets his updated instructions out, but still not sure if I can work through my own incompetence to do it. :blush:  I hate missing out on great stuff like this due to my own computer illiteracy...... :(

Everything up to 9.8 (except impale animations) is now included.  I was surprised I didn't have to fine tune much.  Page 66, a post by Princessity, has the necessary steps to include any animation you find.  It's a matter of:

(bolded are things I added)

You don't have to wait ^^ SexLab Animation Loader lets you easily do it yourself without even opening CK.

You can just use this as your base:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod/?p=1379619

Then simply update it with new animations in 3 steps:

(0.5) Add the animation files (hkx) to meshes\actors\character\animations\FunnyBiz

1. List new animations in meshes\actors\character\animations\FunnyBiz\FNIS_FunnyBiz_List.txt

(+in case of creatures, also the lists in their respective folders)

2. Define parameters for sexlab stuff in SLAnims\source\FunnyBizness.txt

(you can simply copypaste a block and just change the names of things)

(2.5) Download Python (Python.org) if you don't already have it. 

3. Run SLAnims\SLAnimGenerate.pyw which will output SLAnims\json\FunnyBizness.json and from then on you can enable the new animations in SLAL's MCM.

With SLAL, it's really trivial and you don't have to wait for someone to make a nonreplacer pack for you.

(3.5) Run FINS for Modders.  It will ask you for the FINS txt file you edied in step 2, find it.  If there are syntax errors, it will tell you.  Go fix 'em!

(4).  Run FINS for Users.

The above steps are all I have done and I updated this to 9.8 in a few hours around eating dinner and on youtube.  It's super simple. 

The best part: Don't like a tag I assigned?  Need to rotate an actor?  Need to fine tune something?  No need to wait for modder to update, just change it yourself, rerun the pyw file, FINS for modders and users and bam, all done in a matter of minutes.  You have the power!

Oh yes - After installing this with whatever (I use NMM) run FINS for users and you should be good to go to select whatever you want in SLAL.

Edit - I did not preview the threesomes or foursomes, the alignment might be off.  The M-F ones seemed reasonably close so I decided not to tweak alignment/SOS levels.  If something is wonky off let me know {or use the tools and fix it yourself =)}

Edit2- I apparently forgot the pyw file so others can update the json file.  Reuploaded with pyw file.

Edit 3 - rezipped to .7z.

FunnyBizness9.8-SLAL.7z

I would still like to try it on my own when rydin gets his updated instructions out, but still not sure if I can work through my own incompetence to do it. :blush: I hate missing out on great stuff like this due to my own computer illiteracy...... :(

Everything up to 9.8 (except impale animations) is now included. I was surprised I didn't have to fine tune much. Page 66, a post by Princessity, has the necessary steps to include any animation you find. It's a matter of:

You don't have to wait ^^ SexLab Animation Loader lets you easily do it yourself without even opening CK.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod/?p=1379619

(0.5) Add the animation files (hkx) to meshes\actors\character\animations\FunnyBiz

1. List new animations in meshes\actors\character\animations\FunnyBiz\FNIS_FunnyBiz_List.txt

3. Run SLAnims\SLAnimGenerate.pyw which will output SLAnims\json\FunnyBizness.json and from then on you can enable the new animations in SLAL's MCM.

With SLAL, it's really trivial and you don't have to wait for someone to make a nonreplacer pack for you.

(3.5) Run FINS for Modders. It will ask you for the FINS txt file you edied in step 2, find it. If there are syntax errors, it will tell you. Go fix 'em!

(4). Run FINS for Users.

The above steps are all I have done and I updated this to 9.8 in a few hours around eating dinner and on youtube. It's super simple.

The best part: Don't like a tag I assigned? Need to rotate an actor? Need to fine tune something? No need to wait for modder to update, just change it yourself, rerun the pyw file, FINS for modders and users and bam, all done in a matter of minutes. You have the power!

Oh yes - After installing this with whatever (I use NMM) run FINS for users and you should be good to go to select whatever you want in SLAL.

Edit - I did not preview the threesomes or foursomes, the alignment might be off. The M-F ones seemed reasonably close so I decided not to tweak alignment/SOS levels. If something is wonky off let me know {or use the tools and fix it yourself =)}

Looks like we have a winner! :P

Hi

Great work, love it!

But I have a few (maybe dumb) questions, hope you can help me =)

1. How do I get the animations actually into the game? For now I just replaced them with a few of the ZaZ animations and activate them using the spell provided by that mod.

So I target a an NPC and trigger the animation and then on the player. I just downloaded the SexLab Animations Loader Guide, I'll take a look at it in a few days when I got the time. Is this the way to do it?

I actually had the anim loader installed already and tried it ingame. Registered the new animations and it said 66 animations were found... but how would I trigger them? 

2. Let's say the replacing method is just fine, how do I trigger animations with creatures? When I got an animation with a giant and try to trigger it on a giant, nothing happens. Even tried the friendly giants from the hentai creatures. When I trigger those on a human NPC they get weird and distorted.

3. Is there a way to load animations for both actors at the same time (making it basically one animation) instead of loading the first and then the second and then align them?

4. Right now I use the tcl console command to toggle collision off so I can put my player into the right position.

The animations work fine, but as soon as I try to use the free camera (tfc) , my character (still doing the animation) moves for a bit so the animations are not aligned at all...

lol I'm such a noob  :angel:

Any help would be very much appreciated

cheers

Hi

Great work, love it!

But I have a few (maybe dumb) questions, hope you can help me =)

1. How do I get the animations actually into the game? For now I just replaced them with a few of the ZaZ animations and activate them using the spell provided by that mod.

So I target a an NPC and trigger the animation and then on the player. I just downloaded the SexLab Animations Loader Guide, I'll take a look at it in a few days when I got the time. Is this the way to do it?

I actually had the anim loader installed already and tried it ingame. Registered the new animations and it said 66 animations were found... but how would I trigger them? 

2. Let's say the replacing method is just fine, how do I trigger animations with creatures? When I got an animation with a giant and try to trigger it on a giant, nothing happens. Even tried the friendly giants from the hentai creatures. When I trigger those on a human NPC they get weird and distorted.

3. Is there a way to load animations for both actors at the same time (making it basically one animation) instead of loading the first and then the second and then align them?

4. Right now I use the tcl console command to toggle collision off so I can put my player into the right position.

The animations work fine, but as soon as I try to use the free camera (tfc) , my character (still doing the animation) moves for a bit so the animations are not aligned at all...

lol I'm such a noob  :angel:

Any help would be very much appreciated

cheers

Ah ha!  Allow me to enlighten you.

A few posts above you is one from me with an attachment - FunnyBiz9.8-SLAL.zip.  This is an animation pack for SLAL - SexLab Animation Loader.  The loader is a framework, I just chucked all of FunnyBiz animations from 9.8 into a pack for it.

So if you haven't already - download SexLab Animation Loader and my zip file.  Install with whatever mod manager of your choice.  Run FNIS for Users and you're good to go.

2).  I actually don't use those giant animations, I am not certain.

3).  That is a good question, I do not know.

4).  Sexlab has a built in tweaking tool - when an animation is rocking, hit 'k' by default.  This will notify you what actor is currently being selected.  Using L, :, or ' keys you can move six axis of movement on the character.  If you go to Sexlab MCM and lookup the key bindings it will tell you as such.  Hold ctrl down for just that stage of tweaking, spacebar to advance the scene, hold shift as a reverse modifier, etc.

Edit - There's tons of stuff to learn.  Keep poking, tweaking, exploring and questioning.  That's pretty much how I figured out what I know! 

The best part: Don't like a tag I assigned?  Need to rotate an actor?  Need to fine tune something?  No need to wait for modder to update, just change it yourself, rerun the pyw file, FINS for modders and users and bam, all done in a matter of minutes.  You have the power!

Edit - I did not preview the threesomes or foursomes, the alignment might be off.  The M-F ones seemed reasonably close so I decided not to tweak alignment/SOS levels.  If something is wonky off let me know {or use the tools and fix it yourself =)}

thank you for sharing! most of the alignments/rotations look good, just a handful left that I noticed

drunk fuck

bound prone

amazon fuck

mage rape

mage rape variant

necro doggy

necro kissing

necro rough doggy

riekling 3 way

Everything up to 9.8 (except impale animations) is now included.  I was surprised I didn't have to fine tune much.  Page 66, a post by Princessity, has the necessary steps to include any animation you find.  It's a matter of:

3. Run SLAnims\SLAnimGenerate.pyw which will output SLAnims\json\FunnyBizness.json and from then on you can enable the new animations in SLAL's MCM.

(3.5) Run FINS for Modders.  It will ask you for the FINS txt file you edied in step 2, find it.  If there are syntax errors, it will tell you.  Go fix 'em!

(4).  Run FINS for Users.

The above steps are all I have done and I updated this to 9.8 in a few hours around eating dinner and on youtube.  It's super simple. 

OMG Great thanks for this, i think i'm too noob for editing the SLanimloader script  :P