I would be immensely grateful if you would be kind enough to share it if you get it completed.

I would still like to try it on my own when rydin gets his updated instructions out, but still not sure if I can work through my own incompetence to do it. :blush:  I hate missing out on great stuff like this due to my own computer illiteracy...... :(

Everything up to 9.8 (except impale animations) is now included.  I was surprised I didn't have to fine tune much.  Page 66, a post by Princessity, has the necessary steps to include any animation you find.  It's a matter of:

(bolded are things I added)

You don't have to wait ^^ SexLab Animation Loader lets you easily do it yourself without even opening CK.

You can just use this as your base:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod/?p=1379619

Then simply update it with new animations in 3 steps:

(0.5) Add the animation files (hkx) to meshes\actors\character\animations\FunnyBiz

1. List new animations in meshes\actors\character\animations\FunnyBiz\FNIS_FunnyBiz_List.txt

(+in case of creatures, also the lists in their respective folders)

2. Define parameters for sexlab stuff in SLAnims\source\FunnyBizness.txt

(you can simply copypaste a block and just change the names of things)

(2.5) Download Python (Python.org) if you don't already have it. 

3. Run SLAnims\SLAnimGenerate.pyw which will output SLAnims\json\FunnyBizness.json and from then on you can enable the new animations in SLAL's MCM.

With SLAL, it's really trivial and you don't have to wait for someone to make a nonreplacer pack for you.

(3.5) Run FINS for Modders.  It will ask you for the FINS txt file you edied in step 2, find it.  If there are syntax errors, it will tell you.  Go fix 'em!

(4).  Run FINS for Users.

The above steps are all I have done and I updated this to 9.8 in a few hours around eating dinner and on youtube.  It's super simple. 

The best part: Don't like a tag I assigned?  Need to rotate an actor?  Need to fine tune something?  No need to wait for modder to update, just change it yourself, rerun the pyw file, FINS for modders and users and bam, all done in a matter of minutes.  You have the power!

Oh yes - After installing this with whatever (I use NMM) run FINS for users and you should be good to go to select whatever you want in SLAL.

Edit - I did not preview the threesomes or foursomes, the alignment might be off.  The M-F ones seemed reasonably close so I decided not to tweak alignment/SOS levels.  If something is wonky off let me know {or use the tools and fix it yourself =)}

thanks alot il be downloading this i dont care about the alignment as long as this animation is playable now 

edit:  

i just wanna ask is the mcm code for name is already in the notepad or you did not include it 

I would be immensely grateful if you would be kind enough to share it if you get it completed.

I would still like to try it on my own when rydin gets his updated instructions out, but still not sure if I can work through my own incompetence to do it. :blush:  I hate missing out on great stuff like this due to my own computer illiteracy...... :(

Everything up to 9.8 (except impale animations) is now included.  I was surprised I didn't have to fine tune much.  Page 66, a post by Princessity, has the necessary steps to include any animation you find.  It's a matter of:

(bolded are things I added)

You don't have to wait ^^ SexLab Animation Loader lets you easily do it yourself without even opening CK.

You can just use this as your base:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod/?p=1379619

Then simply update it with new animations in 3 steps:

(0.5) Add the animation files (hkx) to meshes\actors\character\animations\FunnyBiz

1. List new animations in meshes\actors\character\animations\FunnyBiz\FNIS_FunnyBiz_List.txt

(+in case of creatures, also the lists in their respective folders)

2. Define parameters for sexlab stuff in SLAnims\source\FunnyBizness.txt

(you can simply copypaste a block and just change the names of things)

(2.5) Download Python (Python.org) if you don't already have it. 

3. Run SLAnims\SLAnimGenerate.pyw which will output SLAnims\json\FunnyBizness.json and from then on you can enable the new animations in SLAL's MCM.

With SLAL, it's really trivial and you don't have to wait for someone to make a nonreplacer pack for you.

(3.5) Run FINS for Modders.  It will ask you for the FINS txt file you edied in step 2, find it.  If there are syntax errors, it will tell you.  Go fix 'em!

(4).  Run FINS for Users.

The above steps are all I have done and I updated this to 9.8 in a few hours around eating dinner and on youtube.  It's super simple. 

The best part: Don't like a tag I assigned?  Need to rotate an actor?  Need to fine tune something?  No need to wait for modder to update, just change it yourself, rerun the pyw file, FINS for modders and users and bam, all done in a matter of minutes.  You have the power!

Oh yes - After installing this with whatever (I use NMM) run FINS for users and you should be good to go to select whatever you want in SLAL.

Edit - I did not preview the threesomes or foursomes, the alignment might be off.  The M-F ones seemed reasonably close so I decided not to tweak alignment/SOS levels.  If something is wonky off let me know {or use the tools and fix it yourself =)}

Oh, thank for adding those points ^^ I omitted the basics on the assumption that everyone knows how to use FNIS but I probably shouldn't have <3

thanks alot il be downloading this i dont care about the alignment as long as this animation is playable now 

edit:  

i just wanna ask is the mcm code for name is already in the notepad or you did not include it 

It's included.  That's the SLAnims/Source/FunnyBizness.txt file that gets translated into a json file by the python script.  The MCM reads the json and the menu shows up at it's listed.  I've been experimenting with other author's animations (Anub's) and I've been able to make a second entry in the SLAL menu so huzzah!

Oh, thank for adding those points ^^ I omitted the basics on the assumption that everyone knows how to use FNIS but I probably shouldn't have <3

No problem!  I hadn't downloaded python before so that was a new step for me.  Hopefully the directions are clear enough that anyone can do this.  I didn't know what I was doing and I figured it out - anyone can do it!

MMm tryed adding the zip file to NMM and then activating it and nothing happened.. no animations 

i re registered animations, ran FNIS, i hate to be that retard but i am.. 

Installation tip?

The zip file requires SLAL to run.  Make sure SLAL is active and it shows up in MCM.  SexLab Animation Loader. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/

did that and its running. is it supposed to load the animations into the sexlab tab?  i go into the toggle animations tab and nothing new is there.

MMm tryed adding the zip file to NMM and then activating it and nothing happened.. no animations 

Installation tip?

The zip file requires SLAL to run.  Make sure SLAL is active and it shows up in MCM.  SexLab Animation Loader. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/

did that and its running. is it supposed to load the animations into the sexlab tab?  i go into the toggle animations tab and nothing new is there.

Hmm.  Aside from clicking the animations you want under 'FunnyBizness', then clicking register animations, that should be it.  After that, they should pop up in Sexlab MCM.  Are they not showing up in SLAL to select?

Edit - I'll take some screenshots and post what my MCM looks like.

Installation tip?

Make sure you have the right version of JContainers. I had the same issue when I first tested SLAL but updating containers helped.

Installation tip?

Hmm.  Aside from clicking the animations you want under 'FunnyBizness', then clicking register animations, that should be it.  After that, they should pop up in Sexlab MCM.  Are they not showing up in SLAL to select?

Edit - I'll take some screenshots and post what my MCM looks like.

ya nothing in SLAL  no new animations are detected

Installation tip?

Make sure you have the right version of JContainers. I had the same issue when I first tested SLAL but updating containers helped.

i got the most current Jcontainers from the Nexus

Hmm - while I'm looking through my stuff, see if the 8.5 version even loads for you.  This is made by Orxx(SLAL author), I have done nothing to it.  If it loads for you, then I borked something on my end.  If it doesn't, it's on your end.

Edit - I forgot the pyw file in the original file.  My post has been edited with the correct upload.  The pyw file is to update the json so things show up in the MCM.  If things don't show up, run the pyw and see if it says anything.

FunnyBizness8.5-SLAL.7z

Hmm - while I'm looking through my stuff, see if the 8.5 version even loads for you.  This is made by Orxx(SLAL author), I have done nothing to it.  If it loads for you, then I borked something on my end.  If it doesn't, it's on your end.

Edit - I forgot the pyw file in the original file.  My post has been edited with the correct upload.  The pyw file is to update the json so things show up in the MCM.  If things don't show up, run the pyw and see if it says anything.

yep that works

well 8.5 works 

ill see about the other

the two files between 8.5 and 9.8 are layed out compeltely diffrently 

9.8 dont seem to like the NMM installation and is missing stuff 8.5 has

That makes no sense.  I've got both opened side by side, the file structure is the same.  I built 9.8 off of 8.5 so it has everything 8.5 does.  Corrupted download?  File size should be about 4.3 MB.

Edit - Maybe it's the .zip instead of .7z.  I'll zip it in .7z and see if NMM like that.  Odd, .zip works fine for me.

Edit 2 - .7z now.  2.42MB.

FunnyBizness9.8-SLAL.7z

That makes no sense.  I've got both opened side by side, the file structure is the same.  I built 9.8 off of 8.5 so it has everything 8.5 does.  Corrupted download?  File size should be about 4.3 MB.

Edit - Maybe it's the .zip instead of .7z.  I'll zip it in .7z and see if NMM like that.  Odd, .zip works fine for me.

Edit 2 - .7z now.  2.42MB.

ya that works ^-^

no clue why the other didint

i have problem with 3 animations for now:D amozon fuck,guro fuck,necro kissing, i mean  females stands opposite of the male :D i think its a problem rotate 180:D but i dont know how to fix:D 

violent rape needs rotation ??

I don't use Amazon Fuck so I don't know, and I didn't mess with Guro fuck and necro kissing.  I tried violent rape on my end and it was perfectly aligned.  That being said, if you have you rotate any animation (in the 7z pack I made), here are the steps:

1). Take note of what animation you need to rotate.

2). Navigate to /data/SLAnims/source/FunnyBizness.txt (or depending on what animation pack is installed.  I made another one for Anub's animations that aren't in MNC so for those I would look at Anub.txt)

3).  For GuroFuck, do a ctrl+F for "Guro".  It was the first one that pops up.

Below is the txt entry for Guro Fuck:

Animation(

id="GuroFuck",

name="Guro Fuck",

tags="Necro,Forced,Sex,Oral,Boobjob,Dirty,Aggressive,MF",

sound=Squishing,

actor1=Female(add_cum=Oral, forward=70.5, silent=True),

actor2=Male(),

)

What does all this mean?  Simple.  While the actual txt file itself explains what all this means, let me recap:

id = internal ID to use for registering the animation with sexlab.  It must match the hkx file.

name = the name that will display in the MCM

tags = You guessed it, the tags sexlab sticks to the animation.  Can be used for apropos, when a condition calls for only Anal or Aggressive, etc.

sound = the sound effect to use.  Can be squishing, squirting, sucking, sexmix, nosound.

actorx = defines the actors.  Actor 1 is usually the female.  In this instance, oral cum will be added at the end, she will be moved 70.5 forward and no sound will be played.  If you want to rotate the actor, add in "rotate = 180."  The line would look like this:

actor1=Female(add_cum=Oral, forward=70.5, silent=True, rotate=180),

Save the file.  Then run SLAnimGenerate.pyw.  Its a python script that takes the txt file and converts it to a json file.  Tada, now you've rotated the actor.  Look through the rest of the txt file, everything is pretty self explanatory on what it does.

Like Rydin said...SLAL is very easy to use and you can add any animation you want.  It took me a few hours and some tinkering to understand what's going on and I don't code, ever.  I think I did some Fortran back in college but that was more than a decade ago.  Jesus, that long?  Gah.  Anyway...Merry Christmas all!