'Sleeping' Necrophilia & Sleep Assault

View File

Description.
Note the update to 0.8.2 requires a clean reinstall of the mod for the corpse collect feature to function ‘properly’.
Older necro mods do not use animations tagged as Sleeping instead using preset ones, they can also trigger foreplay animations. This one uses animations tagged as sleeping and disables foreplay, it should hopefully preserve headlessness too. As of 0.8.2 you can now collect a maximum of 8 corpses to take with you though the feature is experimental and you really should read the wall’o text in its MCM page (otherwise why would I have made it mandatory before you can enable the feature?).
Recommended
Non-SexLab Animations Pack (2.7c) or higher or
FunnyBizness' NonReplacerMod and use the MCM of this mod to add sleeping tags.
Installation

• Drop loose files and folders into in Skyrim\Data (or use a mod-manager to do it for you.)

Uninstallation

1. Wait for magic effects to run out if any are applied. Drop any/all corpses that are being carried
  2. Save
  3. Remove Files
  4. New Save
  5. (Optional) Use a savegame script cleaner tool.

Configurable MCM:
Main Options Page:

• Necrophilia Activation Conditions: Sneaking with weapons Sheathed, Sneaking, Weapons Sheathed, Any, disabled
  • Sleep Assault Activation Conditions: Sneaking with weapons Sheathed, Sneaking, Weapons Sheathed, Any, disabled
  • Conjuration Buff: Toggle a buff when using necrophila.
  • Female on Male Override: Override female on male animations with Arrok/AP Cowgirl Animations.
  • Disposition drop: Enable/Disable disposition drop on Sleep Assault victims that are woken.
  • Fear Toggle: Enable/Disable fear effect on Sleep Assault victims that are woken.
  • Paralysis Toggle: Enable/Disable Paralysis effect on Sleep Assault victims that remain asleep. *0.8.2 Fix* Should now properly allow further Sleep Assaults
  • Sleep Assault wake chance: Chance of waking a victim of Sleep Assault, will result in normal aggressive animations. Can result in disposition drop and Fear Effect.

• Arrok/AP animations chance: Chance of playing Arrok/AP animations that were used in the PuppetMaster and SexLab Defeat mods. Set to 100 if you lack any 'Sleeping' tagged animations.
  • Old Cowgirl Animation Override: Override female on male animations with Arrok/AP Cowgirl Animations. *(Was named Female on Male Override in previous versions)

•  

Use Sleeping Cowgirl Animations? Use animations tagged BOTH sleeping and cowgirl for Female on Male sex. (currently requires FunnyBizness NonReplacer Cowgirl animation and to have tags added from MCM)
  • Strip Options: Cycle between normal, foreplay and aggresive, please note this is currently bugged and Foreplay/Agressive do not strip weapons and arrows.

Animation Tags Page:

• Add/Remove Tags for FunnyBizness Non-Replacer 6.7

Corpse Collect Page:

• Carried corpse tracker. Tracks the 8 corpses that are carried.
  • Option to drop corpses from Menu
  • Method Select
  • Activation Conditions: Sneaking with weapons Sheathed, Sneaking, Weapons Sheathed, Any, disabled(default)

To-Do.

• Code Stability (will require the input of others as I am a total script noob.)
  • Bug Fixes
  • Race consistence for Corpse Collect Method 2.
  • Corpse Collect improvement in general.
  • Creature support (when a more reliable Non-replacer is made or if Animations are included in NSAP)
  • Add Tags buttons for suggested animation packs.
  • Crime Options.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/19/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab 1.6, Animations tagged 'Sleeping' (see recommended)
  • Special Edition Compatible

Cannot get Necro start, when select Necro -> Dead actor stripped and that's all.

SLA detect it and show its arousal level but the body just lay there.

Picture

nx4.jpg

Papyrus Log

[_SleepyNecroQuest (2F00618B)]._sleepyNecro.SleepyNecrophilia() - "_sleepyNecro.psc" Line ?
[_SleepyNecroQuest (2F00618B)]._sleepyNecro.SleepyNecroRape() - "_sleepyNecro.psc" Line ?
[ (2F001248)].PRKF__SleepyNecroPerk_06001248.Fragment_18() - "PRKF__SleepyNecroPerk_06001248.psc" Line ?
[09/20/2015 - 12:21:21PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp36"
stack:
[_SleepyNecroQuest (2F00618B)]._sleepyNecro.SleepyNecrophilia() - "_sleepyNecro.psc" Line ?
[_SleepyNecroQuest (2F00618B)]._sleepyNecro.SleepyNecroRape() - "_sleepyNecro.psc" Line ?
[ (2F001248)].PRKF__SleepyNecroPerk_06001248.Fragment_18() - "PRKF__SleepyNecroPerk_06001248.psc" Line ?
[09/20/2015 - 12:21:21PM] Error: Cannot call GetGender() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/20/2015 - 12:21:21PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp36"
stack:
[09/20/2015 - 12:21:22PM] Error: Cannot call NewThread() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/20/2015 - 12:21:22PM] Error: Cannot call SortActors() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/20/2015 - 12:21:22PM] Error: Cannot call GetAnimationsByTags() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/20/2015 - 12:21:22PM] Error: Cannot call SetAnimations() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/20/2015 - 12:21:22PM] Error: Cannot call SetHook() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/20/2015 - 12:21:22PM] Error: Cannot call AddActors() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/20/2015 - 12:21:22PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp37"
stack:
[09/20/2015 - 12:21:22PM] Error: Cannot call SetVoice() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/20/2015 - 12:21:22PM] Error: Cannot call DisableUndressAnimation() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/20/2015 - 12:21:22PM] Error: Cannot call DisableLeadIn() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/20/2015 - 12:21:22PM] Error: Cannot call DisableRagdollEnd() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/20/2015 - 12:21:22PM] Error: Cannot call DisableBedUse() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/20/2015 - 12:21:22PM] Error: Cannot call StartThread() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

I thought it was just me having download problem and getting an error. What happened?

EDIT:

Necrophila part of Mod is currently broken (possibly sleep assault too), am trying to find the cause asap. Please do not download until I can find the problem. If the necrophilia part currently works as intended for somebody please post papyrus log.

from the OP. There is something broken so it won't work properly currently. Lets give buggypage some time to fix the issue. :)

Good luck on finding the issue buggypage.

Should be fixed now, spent ages looking at the scripts (silver lining, did some additional fixes while there), turned out to be a noob mistake; the SexLab property managed to become unset at some point, presumably when adding the MCM options. Apologies, and thanks for bearing with my mistake.

Should be fixed now, spent ages looking at the scripts (silver lining, did some additional fixes while there), turned out to be a noob mistake; the SexLab property managed to become unset at some point, presumably when adding the MCM options. Apologies, and thanks for bearing with my mistake.

Ah coding. Do I need to install every funnybiz animation?

No, you only will need a single animation tagged 'sleeping' installed (suitable for genders involved) but the more of them you have installed the more variety you will see. Mine are from the Non-SexLab Animation Pack, and I only have four, two from Funny two from Guffel.

If someone is using the mod without any Sleeping tagged animation for some reason (therefore defeating its main purpose) they should set the Old Animation Chance to 100 for some more suitable animations.

No, you only will need a single animation tagged 'sleeping' installed (suitable for genders involved) but the more of them you have installed the more variety you will see. Mine are from the Non-SexLab Animation Pack, and I only have four, two from Funny two from Guffel.

If someone is using the mod without any Sleeping tagged animation for some reason (therefore defeating its main purpose) they should set the Old Animation Chance to 100 for some more suitable animations.

I just tested out the mod and it works brilliantly on my end. If you could implement selective stripping, that would be great!

Also, I am wondering if there is a way to add tags in sexlab.

I just tested out the mod and it works brilliantly on my end. If you could implement selective stripping, that would be great!

Also, I am wondering if there is a way to add tags in sexlab.

Point 2: Not sure if you can ingame, but you definitely can via scripts, bumping up the priority of an MCM button to add sleeping tags to  FunnyBizness' Animations and NonReplacerMod due to wrongly assuming the non-replacer already had them.

Point 1: Haven't looked into it too much but I think that is also governed by the tags on the animation, will do some tests while working on that button.

Any plan to add creature support?  ;)

If I find suitable creature animations, then yes (as I haven't tested out necros pack yet.). However it is low priority at the moment.

So I play a female and when necroing with males I still end up with them on top.  I have some animations installed with necro in the name and have them turned on in NSAP. I even tried the check box for old animation chance.

How do I make it so my female character is always doing some sort of cowgirl/ontop position with male deadoos?

I am aware of the positions being the wrong way round, and is something I am working on.

It is odd that the Old Animation chance did not work for you, did you try using the Female on Male override option?

I have FunnyBizs nonreplacer installed as well as the non-sexlab animation pack. I ticked all the options in both mod menus (except the furniture ones) and rebuilt the animation registry in game. When I check my toggle animations they all appear there, however when I active the sleep assault or the Necro, it plays animations that aren't necro or sleeping. What did I do wrong?

I have FunnyBizs nonreplacer installed as well as the non-sexlab animation pack. I ticked all the options in both mod menu's (except the furniture ones) and rebuilt the animation registry in game. When I check my toggle animations they all appear there, however when I active the sleep assault or the Necro, it plays animations that aren't necro or sleeping. What did I do wrong?

I believe the author havent implemented Funnybizs' animations. That's why those animations aren't necro. 

I have FunnyBizs nonreplacer installed as well as the non-sexlab animation pack. I ticked all the options in both mod menus (except the furniture ones) and rebuilt the animation registry in game. When I check my toggle animations they all appear there, however when I active the sleep assault or the Necro, it plays animations that aren't necro or sleeping. What did I do wrong?

Apparently I'm just stupid. I had an older version of Non-sexlab animation pack installed. The animations work beautifully well done.