Can anyone help. :^( The animations are in the animation list and toggled, but whenever I use the matchmaker spells to initiate a scene, they stop for a moment as if the scene will start, but then it doesn't play anymore. :^/

Bring up the console and see what it says. If there is no activity there the animations aren't working. If there is activity, just wait a bit for the game to process it. Also make sure you have animations enabled for the scene you are trying to create and run FNIS whenever you install new animations. That's all I can think of from the top of my hat.

Hey funny, you've been quiet lately. Just checking if you are still modding

I am DEFINITELY still modding I have just been busy trying to get my new install to stop crashing every two mins. I just read that expandsystemmemoryx64 has to be set to false if changing the skse memory patch settings which is most likely why I am crashing since I have it set to true...I just can't win. Plus Tumblr terminated my blog bc I am too "Edgy" lol as if necrophilia,gore,rape,incest,guro,ryona and snuff are too "EDGY"...please -__- lol :P

I am DEFINITELY still modding I have just been busy trying to get my new install to stop crashing every two mins. I just read that expandsystemmemoryx64 has to be set to false if changing the skse memory patch settings which is most likely why I am crashing since I have it set to true...I just can't win. Plus Tumblr terminated my blog bc I am too "Edgy" lol as if necrophilia,gore,rape,incest,guro,ryona and snuff are too "EDGY"...please -__- lol :P

Wow that sucks they removed your blog D: if it was labeled as a NSFW blog I really don't see the issue.

Hey funny, you've been quiet lately. Just checking if you are still modding

Yeah i feel you too, my game always crash in about 30 min or less, if i always move to the place that so much memory consume, although i'm using ENBinjector, crashfixplugin, safetyload its still crash my game, maybe i have bad load order but the LOOT itself said i'm safe to go, not sure for trying TES5edit myself for cleaning thing that broken the game

Number one reason for constant CTD these days seems to be exceeding the standard FNIS limit of 8k animations with the XXL version.  Even around 8k it still CTD frequently.  I've currently removed most of the non FB animations that I had, so I just have like 3 slal packs including yours, estrus, a couple creature packs and some miscellaneous ones.  Under 8k my CTD has gone down dramatically.  Get that under 5k and it's even bigger a difference.  With 9k animations loaded up I could guarantee that any trip to a major hold would CTD within a few seconds to minutes, and running in the open world could easily crash every 5 minutes or less.  The only 'safish' places were inside my home with all of the... things I have in there.  

Also, another trick to avoid load up CTDs or CTD just after the load screen finishes, is to create a save at the "Live another life" starting area, the abandoned prison.  If you load up every time starting there, it should load up your real save even if your FNIS animation count is really high, and then you can load other saves as long as they aren't corrupt in some way.  It also helps to have this save because if you can't get the game to load up that room, then you have a legit mod issue and not a skyrim memory issue.  In my experience, script heavy mods are the worst, especially ones like Everybody's Different and Beeing Female that have a ton of scripts and that cause changes to character meshes or parts on the fly.  The script doesn't cause the crash, but the changes that they're trying to do tend to go over the amount of memory that skyrim is capable of handling.  

Anyways, I hope you get your game working to your liking.  I use MO myself and find it indispensable.  It's a memory hog and can be a pain in the ass, but it makes removing and updating mods a ton easier and cleaner.  Here's hoping more stranglings are in the future.

someone was saying in another thread that some of the anims names clash [are the same ] in the slal packs could it be that?

Can anyone help. :^( The animations are in the animation list and toggled, but whenever I use the matchmaker spells to initiate a scene, they stop for a moment as if the scene will start, but then it doesn't play anymore. :^/

Bring up the console and see what it says. If there is no activity there the animations aren't working. If there is activity, just wait a bit for the game to process it. Also make sure you have animations enabled for the scene you are trying to create and run FNIS whenever you install new animations. That's all I can think of from the top of my hat.

Hey guys! Thanks a lot for replying! :^3 I read what the in-game log said, and it says this in the attached image! I thought it might help more than just stating the issue, if anyone can make sense of it please do let me know. Thanks again! 

post-1666371-0-05961500-1490112418_thumb.png

Ideas for animations :) : creature footjobs, riekling fisting, creature animations that use zaz resources, beastiality against trees and on rocks etc? (not sure if that's possible), female being picked up and dropped on dildo (not very realistic though :) ), creature gangbang with larger creatures (trolls or giants) that spit roast with a blowjob and foot sucking, ball sucking, female giving male rim job while jacking male off.

Yeah, I'm very weird, but to be fair, you have covered so much it's hard to even think of new stuff.

Not even sure if you take suggestions, if not, just ignore this. Either way, thanks for all the animations!

Hey Funny

Got a question.  I notice in a lot of your animations you illustrate here the victims have a horrific look on their face with a lot of mouths open which is awesome.  Are the animations themselves supposed to do this, or is this something I'm supposed to tweak and change in SexLab?  Sometimes the victims in my game have a facial impression but not usually.

Thanks and keep em coming!

Hey Funny

Got a question. I notice in a lot of your animations you illustrate here the victims have a horrific look on their face with a lot of mouths open which is awesome. Are the animations themselves supposed to do this, or is this something I'm supposed to tweak and change in SexLab? Sometimes the victims in my game have a facial impression but not usually.

Thanks and keep em coming!

female facial animations mod and sexlab mcm menu facial expressions. And thank you! :)

Ideas for animations :) : creature footjobs, riekling fisting, creature animations that use zaz resources, beastiality against trees and on rocks etc? (not sure if that's possible), female being picked up and dropped on dildo (not very realistic though :) ), creature gangbang with larger creatures (trolls or giants) that spit roast with a blowjob and foot sucking, ball sucking, female giving male rim job while jacking male off.

Yeah, I'm very weird, but to be fair, you have covered so much it's hard to even think of new stuff.

Not even sure if you take suggestions, if not, just ignore this. Either way, thanks for all the animations!

Thanks for the ideas :) and thank you I appreciate that ^_^

Hey

Thanks for creating such Epic Animations ,i truly love it anyways,i just want to ask you a question regarding the collisions that are between your characters,there are Truly Perfect and Aligning well, NO-TRULY WELL! so if u dont mind to,how did u get such physics and collisions working,which body do u use,how should my mod order look like?

Thanks in AdVance!

Shameless ask but would you have time to make some falmer stuff? especially one involving the female ones holding the PC down?

Well I plan on releasing something special soon but it doesn't have falmer in it :( I do feel that other creatures need some love...like...tough love. Hagravens, Spriggans, Deer, etc... :)

Hey

Thanks for creating such Epic Animations ,i truly love it anyways,i just want to ask you a question regarding the collisions that are between your characters,there are Truly Perfect and Aligning well, NO-TRULY WELL! so if u dont mind to,how did u get such physics and collisions working,which body do u use,how should my mod order look like?

Thanks in AdVance!

Thank you ^_^ I just used the unp all in one mod and have cbbe and uunp special for different npcs. And a bunch of different textures for them too but I use the realistic jiggle from the mod :)

Shameless ask but would you have time to make some falmer stuff? especially one involving the female ones holding the PC down?

Well I plan on releasing something special soon but it doesn't have falmer in it :( I do feel that other creatures need some love...like...tough love. Hagravens, Spriggans, Deer, etc... :)

Hey

Thanks in AdVance!

Thank you ^_^ I just used the unp all in one mod and have cbbe and uunp special for different npcs. And a bunch of different textures for them too but I use the realistic jiggle from the mod :)

Honestly, I don't see what you find sexy about hagravens or deer. I mean who wants to bang an ugly hag? Feels like you're doing it for the comedy but I still can't help feeling sorry for the innocent deer that has to get involved in your dirty games. :( I understand that you're doing the animations you want to do but I don't think there are many people who share your fetisch in this case.

Hey

Thanks in AdVance!

Honestly, I don't see what you find sexy about hagravens or deer. I mean who wants to bang an ugly hag? Feels like you're doing it for the comedy but I still can't help feeling sorry for the innocent deer that has to get involved in your dirty games. :( I understand that you're doing the animations you want to do but I don't think there are many people who share your fetisch in this case.

There is also the issue of Sexlab not being able to support every animation. For example there are some animations here I would love to have but many mods require Zaz and as a result even if I use Animation Loader there are some that I would never see :(

Hey

Thanks in AdVance!

Well I am a sick individual ya know? I know everyone has different tastes...mine are of an odd nature but I do receive requests. as a matter of fact the first request I ever got was a dude wanting animations so he could bang some deer vag lol so...theres that. :)

Hey

Thanks in AdVance!

Well I am a sick individual ya know? I know everyone has different tastes...mine are of an odd nature but I do receive requests. as a matter of fact the first request I ever got was a dude wanting animations so he could bang some deer vag lol so...theres that. :)

Oh dear... ;)

deer legs are the absolute worst legs to animate ever, it's hard to make them look natural.

Agreed same with those damn horses. :(

Hey

Thanks in AdVance!

Oh dear... ;)

LOL :P

Hey FunnyBiz :)

Glad to see your still able to create anims and have future plans. Real life is very demanding and is always priority but its always nice to hear from modders that  they still breath and still want to add more amazing work.

I am at the moment seeking more creature/animal animations. I do feel a lot of creatures have been neglected and partly due to their nasty skeletons such as the Draugr as an example. I have lots of great human/humanoid animations now ( excluding Draugr/falmer/reikling etc).

The animals/creatures i feel need new anims are : Werewolf, Goblins ( which i think uses the draugr anims), Bears ( there are some great ones but still i feel a small selection choice), Deer, Boar, Gargoyle ( they really dont have many at all) and maybe a few more canine ( as there is just so many wolves and dogs around skyrim).

One request i was wanting to ask, could the animals/creature animations be put into a separate pack as i am not sure with the updates what is new and also i could then focus on just installing updated animal/creature packs and avoid the human ones.

fankies and thank you so much for your hard passionate work. :)

FB, there's a gap that needs filling! (No pun intended.)

While setting up scenario rules for the Scent of Sex mod for optional female collaborators specifically to take advantage of your two MFFFF animations (Cassanova 5-way and the Rape 5way), I noticed that there isn't a single MFFF 4-way animation around by anyone for it to default to if the scan came up short by 1 female and thus would cause the scenario to fail.

Now while I got around this by splitting it up into two scenarios instead - a non-optional high-priority 5-way and a low priority optional 3-way (for which there are plenty of MFF anims) sharing the same trigger conditions - it did highlight to me that there are a lot of MFFF opportunities going a-begging as 3 females in a location seems to be the most prevalent default. e.g. Aela, Ria, Njada (and one certainly doesn't want to rope in the old hag Tilma to make it a 5-way!); Vex, Tonilya, Galathil; the Jarl, the mage, the steward (Riften keep), the two sisters and the elf at Kynesgrove etc.

I understand you're busy with lots of stuff at the moment - just saying an MFFF would have a lot of opportunities for use in Skyrim when you have the time.

Staying brutal...cheers.