Hey FunnyBiz :)

Glad to see your still able to create anims and have future plans. Real life is very demanding and is always priority but its always nice to hear from modders that they still breath and still want to add more amazing work.

I am at the moment seeking more creature/animal animations. I do feel a lot of creatures have been neglected and partly due to their nasty skeletons such as the Draugr as an example. I have lots of great human/humanoid animations now ( excluding Draugr/falmer/reikling etc).

The animals/creatures i feel need new anims are : Werewolf, Goblins ( which i think uses the draugr anims), Bears ( there are some great ones but still i feel a small selection choice), Deer, Boar, Gargoyle ( they really dont have many at all) and maybe a few more canine ( as there is just so many wolves and dogs around skyrim).

One request i was wanting to ask, could the animals/creature animations be put into a separate pack as i am not sure with the updates what is new and also i could then focus on just installing updated animal/creature packs and avoid the human ones.

fankies and thank you so much for your hard passionate work. :)

Thanks man I appreciate that :) I am in the process of looking at a lot of ideas you guys have given me. I finally learned how to better manage my time and fixed my sleeping patern so I don't burn myself out lol (I was really close to it.) But yeah man I will keep your suggestions in mind and thank you for the creative feedback stay brutal \m/

Hi Funbiz,

Is Bytion still covering for Shashankie in order to keep the SLAL pack updated? It's falling behind at 24.6. :-/

And I am impatient and incapable. :D

Uhhh I just know Shashankie is having trouble at the moment with the hanging animations bc in his game the neckchain animobject I created (using Zaz's resources praise be to Zaz) isn't being equipped properly. In my game its attached to the neck via spine02 bone but for some reason its just floating in the air when he sets it up as an slal animobject so we are trying to figure it out :( I don't know how working with animObjects work as in how to add a new one to the game but I do know how to replace existing ones which was why I was able to get it to work...if that makes any sense lol

FB, there's a gap that needs filling! (No pun intended.)

While setting up scenario rules for the Scent of Sex mod for optional female collaborators specifically to take advantage of your two MFFFF animations (Cassanova 5-way and the Rape 5way), I noticed that there isn't a single MFFF 4-way animation around by anyone for it to default to if the scan came up short by 1 female and thus would cause the scenario to fail.

Now while I got around this by splitting it up into two scenarios instead - a non-optional high-priority 5-way and a low priority optional 3-way (for which there are plenty of MFF anims) sharing the same trigger conditions - it did highlight to me that there are a lot of MFFF opportunities going a-begging as 3 females in a location seems to be the most prevalent default. e.g. Aela, Ria, Njada (and one certainly doesn't want to rope in the old hag Tilma to make it a 5-way!); Vex, Tonilya, Galathil; the Jarl, the mage, the steward (Riften keep), the two sisters and the elf at Kynesgrove etc.

I understand you're busy with lots of stuff at the moment - just saying an MFFF would have a lot of opportunities for use in Skyrim when you have the time.

Staying brutal...cheers.

Lmfaooo Tilma has EXPERIENCE so don't knock my sexy GILF :P no problem it should be easy enough to create. Give me some time and I got ya. Stay brutal ^_^

UPDATE: I am still working on the "Secret" project which is pretty huge and time consuming BUT I will upload some new animations soon (this week). Sorry for the long wait everyone. :(

Stop teasing us D: ..... xD i can't wait lol but take your time!!

Hi Funbiz,

Is Bytion still covering for Shashankie in order to keep the SLAL pack updated? It's falling behind at 24.6. :-/

Uhhh I just know Shashankie is having trouble at the moment with the hanging animations bc in his game the neckchain animobject I created (using Zaz's resources praise be to Zaz) isn't being equipped properly. In my game its attached to the neck via spine02 bone but for some reason its just floating in the air when he sets it up as an slal animobject so we are trying to figure it out :( I don't know how working with animObjects work as in how to add a new one to the game but I do know how to replace existing ones which was why I was able to get it to work...if that makes any sense lol

You should compare mods with him to figure out what you have that he doesn't have. He could also try to attach it to another bone?

UPDATE: I am still working on the "Secret" project which is pretty huge and time consuming BUT I will upload some new animations soon (this week). Sorry for the long wait everyone. :(

Looking forward to it. :)

Stop teasing us D: ..... xD i can't wait lol but take your time!!

Lol I will :P

Hi FunnyBiz

Just wanted to let you know about an updated ZAZ Animatioon Pack that was posted recently. Here's the link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76273-zaz-animation-pack/

Thank you for the heads up! I had no idea :)

Hi Funbiz,

You should compare mods with him to figure out what you have that he doesn't have. He could also try to attach it to another bone?

Looking forward to it. :)

Ohhhh I am pretty sure you're going to like it Nightwolf :D and yeah that's a good idea actually. I told him to just scrap them for now and I would upload new animations to make up for it but let us try that also. Thanks man.

Glad to see your still able to create anims and have future plans. Real life is very demanding and is always priority but its always nice to hear from modders that they still breath and still want to add more amazing work.

I am at the moment seeking more creature/animal animations. I do feel a lot of creatures have been neglected and partly due to their nasty skeletons such as the Draugr as an example. I have lots of great human/humanoid animations now ( excluding Draugr/falmer/reikling etc).

The animals/creatures i feel need new anims are : Werewolf, Goblins ( which i think uses the draugr anims), Bears ( there are some great ones but still i feel a small selection choice), Deer, Boar, Gargoyle ( they really dont have many at all) and maybe a few more canine ( as there is just so many wolves and dogs around skyrim).

One request i was wanting to ask, could the animals/creature animations be put into a separate pack as i am not sure with the updates what is new and also i could then focus on just installing updated animal/creature packs and avoid the human ones.

Thanks man I appreciate that :) I am in the process of looking at a lot of ideas you guys have given me. I finally learned how to better manage my time and fixed my sleeping patern so I don't burn myself out lol (I was really close to it.) But yeah man I will keep your suggestions in mind and thank you for the creative feedback stay brutal \m/

Oh don't even think you can pass that bullshit off on us....... you sleeping.... yeah right! :P

Oh don't even think you can pass that bullshit off on us....... you sleeping.... yeah right! :P

LMFAO IKR? :P

Hi Funbiz,

Is Bytion still covering for Shashankie in order to keep the SLAL pack updated? It's falling behind at 24.6.  undecided.gif

And I am impatient and incapable.  biggrin.png

I thought Shashankie is doing all the slal packing work, if he is busy, I can try covering the pack for like 2 weeks, I was traveling a lot for works since last year, don't really have time, sorry. I may be traveling again next month, unless I can get a powerful laptop for gaming and stable internet in some pissing poor 3rd world countries, I can't keep making packs like before. 

Fallout 4 is slowly moving along, and with Four-play out, we now have some opportunities to plow opponents. Leito has released some animations, which, as usual, are great.... but we need your animations in Fallout 4 -.- any chance of you porting a few? if you are able and have the time, sometime! :D they would be no less than perfect for showing the raiders who is the BIG BAOSS!

Hi Funbiz,

Is Bytion still covering for Shashankie in order to keep the SLAL pack updated? It's falling behind at 24.6.  undecided.gif

And I am impatient and incapable.  biggrin.png

I thought Shashankie is doing all the slal packing work, if he is busy, I can try covering the pack for like 2 weeks, I was traveling a lot for works since last year, don't really have time, sorry. I may be traveling again next month, unless I can get a powerful laptop for gaming and stable internet in some pissing poor 3rd world countries, I can't keep making packs like before. 

No pressure, just wondering. Hope your work goes well.  :)

Hey Funny

Got a question.  I notice in a lot of your animations you illustrate here the victims have a horrific look on their face with a lot of mouths open which is awesome.  Are the animations themselves supposed to do this, or is this something I'm supposed to tweak and change in SexLab?  Sometimes the victims in my game have a facial impression but not usually.

Thanks and keep em coming!

female facial animations mod and sexlab mcm menu facial expressions. And thank you! :)

In addition, if you sometimes get expressions and sometimes don't for the same animations, switching back and forth been normal and free camera modes has been known to sometimes stop expressions from progressing.

Speaking of which, anyone have interesting facial expressions they want to share?  Although SL supports this, (Expressions Tab, right panel, 2nd and 3rd rows down) there doesn't seem to be a thread anywhere on the forums where people are doing this that I could find.  My own experiments at making custom expressions have been rather awful caricatures, partially because, going in, I was only guesstimating what Phonemes like "i", "K" "Th" and "W"  would do and so was just moving values around haphazardly to see what would happen, heh.

Hi funny, Here is a teaser to one of my many experiments lately. Did anyone order "Sex for Dummies"?

1275801-1491974409.jpg

Niceeeee :) I always wanted a realsexdoll ^_^

Just wondering if you would include animations that fill the gaps in a lot of mods these days like when a character gets tattooed/branded or losing a limb before, during or after sex scene?

I don't know. But I never say never. :)

Fallout 4 is slowly moving along, and with Four-play out, we now have some opportunities to plow opponents. Leito has released some animations, which, as usual, are great.... but we need your animations in Fallout 4 -.- any chance of you porting a few? if you are able and have the time, sometime! :D they would be no less than perfect for showing the raiders who is the BIG BAOSS!

I saw lol and I am going to be doing some research. I doubt it'll be anytime soon but I am veryyy interested :)

Can someone help me how to install it?

Can someone help me how to make it?

1. Google Rydin's SLAL GUIDE.

2. Don't listen to those who tell you, "You can't." :P

How can i found the 24.8 updatepack

It does not exist yet Alefe.

Oh wow. Hey, where can I get the equippable gore bits?

Damn I have been working on that for a longggg time. I don't know when I will release it bc I REALLYYY want to finish creating the full body ones. At the moment some cause ctd :(

Dang, nice. Can't wait. 

I remember one for Oblivion that lopped off your character's arm and had her abs busted open with some guts and organs hanging out. Wish they recreated that for Skyrim

Oh wow. Hey, where can I get the equippable gore bits?

Damn I have been working on that for a longggg time. I don't know when I will release it bc I REALLYYY want to finish creating the full body ones. At the moment some cause ctd :(

Dang, nice. Can't wait.

I remember one for Oblivion that lopped off your character's arm and had her abs busted open with some guts and organs hanging out. Wish they recreated that for Skyrim

Namira's goat has that but I am working on adding to that :)