No requests or queries...I'm just here to give blood to the blood god and skulls for the skull throne ^^

images from Yuih

Poor Girl, forgot to wear her armor.  Guess she just, lost her head.

I'll be here all week....

:o Do you know what animations he's using?

No requests or queries...I'm just here to give blood to the blood god and skulls for the skull throne ^^

images from Yuih

Poor Girl, forgot to wear her armor.  Guess she just, lost her head.

I'll be here all week....

:o Do you know what animations he's using?

I don't! For all I know, Yuih could be making the animation (or poses) themself.  

register them in slal mcm for sexlab

SLAL doesn't have a SL menu

SL doesn't have a SLAL menu

attachicon.gifScreenShot66.jpg

in slal mcm is a setting to check animations and under that register animations and under that is an option to reset sexlab

sorry really should have looked at the screen shot, you have to do all three ,enable first then register then sexlab ,say.. zaz animation pack needs you to do this to[enable sex lab] and really need to keep reading , missed what you put after as well , just ignore me

Guest Shashankie

images from Yuih

Oh yeahhhh I loveeee Yuih's stuff! I am pretty sure they are poses and I think they're beautiful ^_^

That character is more beautiful than those poses.

One "furniture" and/or animation i really want to see ingame:http://4.bp.blogspot...Dungeon_02a.jpg

more: http://hitmanx3z.tumblr.com/page/4

And maybe this one with hands chained (and legs?) at the wall/ceiling:

https://1.bp.blogspo...ssion_0002x.jpg

I've also suggested that to the furniture framework and display model, but if you could make an animation for it... (i imagine trolls and/or giants, but anything would be great). 

I also have a problem with FunnyBizness anim pack.

My procedure so far (using Mod Organiser)

1- Install SLAL

2- Instal Funnybizness (SLAL version) using the FOMOD ---> I did NOT rename anything OR change folders configurations.

3- Make my load order so SLAL is high (just under my masterfiles)

4- Make the load order so the animations are just under SLAL

5- Run FNIS ---> FNIS knows about the animations and succesfully intergates em in the game. 

6- Go to the game, try to find the new animations in SLAL MCM menu ---> Tells me that I have 0 new animations.

7- Try to refresh SexLab animation (using SLAL MCM menu) ---> Changes nothing.

8- Did step 6 again ---> Same results.

What did I do wrong ? 

you have to reset sexlab Animations in sexlab last page

Nobody makes a slal pack 24.8 ?

I wanna download this sooo bad but I keep getting a error that the titles are too long in NMM which I tried to shorten the name of the file but it didn't work and I can't edit any of the other folder titles inside the animation pack T.T

Is there something else I can do?

I wanna download this sooo bad but I keep getting a error that the titles are too long in NMM which I tried to shorten the name of the file but it didn't work and I can't edit any of the other folder titles inside the animation pack T.T

...install it manually...

Install the SLAL pack, the files HERE in this thread are not set up for installation in the game and they are not set up to be used in Sexlab.

You need to download the SLAL pack version which IS set up for installation and will work with Sexlab (as long as you have installed SLAL as well).

Link to SLAL pack: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v246-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

There is a link to SLAL there as well if you don't have it yet.

Is there a way to reverse the draugr animations? when your character will the one in the position of the female draugr? I can't seem to make MCM to switch position even when I am pressing the hotkey

...Don't work that way bud. :( what you want is Leito's GORGEOUS animations for Draugr on Female ^_^

Btw just so everyone knows my game kept ctd after a few minutes of gameplay/testing animations so I had to reinstall a fresh Skyrim. Now I am going to learn how to use MO so that I never have to do this shit again. Lesson learned.

Is there a way to reverse the draugr animations? when your character will the one in the position of the female draugr? I can't seem to make MCM to switch position even when I am pressing the hotkey

...Don't work that way bud. :( what you want is Leito's GORGEOUS animations for Draugr on Female ^_^

Btw just so everyone knows my game kept ctd after a few minutes of gameplay/testing animations so I had to reinstall a fresh Skyrim. Now I am going to learn how to use MO so that I never have to do this shit again. Lesson learned.

Sad and good news imho. ;) If you need any help setting up MO, feel free to ask. :)

Sad and good news imho. ;) If you need any help setting up MO, feel free to ask. :)
Thanks Nazzz I will. So far I am watching Gopher's tutorials lol

Now I am going to learn how to use MO so that I never have to do this shit again.

If you have troubles with MO, I suggest watching the excellent tutorial videos by Gopher. :)

Thanks Cross lol I just srarted the first one. Intro to mod organizer :P

Yo,guys,I am having the exact reverse of this issue. I see this fine female falmer and I wanna do it with her,but then she does it to me,and I'm playing a male character. Had the same issue with draugrs...It's like the genders are not recognized? For female creatures like Spriggans,Wisps,etc the animations work flawlessly, it's with these 2 that I get screwed (literally) tongue.png

Hey! This thread is super long and chances are someone has asked this very same question, but I had to ask it again. For some reason some of FunnyBizness' animations will be available to play, but some of them won't be, like Molag, Guro, etc. etc. I was wondering about the potential reasons this could be. If you need more info from me, please do not hesitate to ask, the help would be very much appreciated!

Hey! This thread is super long and chances are someone has asked this very same question, but I had to ask it again. For some reason some of FunnyBizness' animations will be available to play, but some of them won't be, like Molag, Guro, etc. etc. I was wondering about the potential reasons this could be. If you need more info from me, please do not hesitate to ask, the help would be very much appreciated!

is it because there's so many ,pick some you don't need [for me that's anything consensual ] and turn them off