Mass Effect Andromeda

Darkening Demise

I played all ME series... Looking forward to the 4th. Unfortunately it will be out next year :(

This is not "that Mass Effect" :(

Might be. :) But I loved all previous ME's. The only thing the annoyed me a lot in previous ones i scanning the planets. Hate it.

Guest ...failure

I played all ME series... Looking forward to the 4th. Unfortunately it will be out next year :(

This is not "that Mass Effect" :(

Might be. :) But I loved all previous ME's. The only thing the annoyed me a lot in previous ones i scanning the planets. Hate it.

Yup,

Let's scan this planet for survivors, let's scan that planet for resources &

let's scan that planet there for an underwear... Oops... Wrong topic... :D

I played only Mass Effect 3. Got it for 8 bucks.

What did I like:

* The ease of controls

* The linear story

* Purgatory (I did three mods for it.)

* Possible to mod (not easy but possible)

* High frame rate (on a 960, because it was an old game)

* The overall story

What did'n like:

* The end (and it was the modified end)

* Too easy

* Short
* The limited number of locations when playing it alone

* It is on Origin and not a reliable game download platform. (Valve is 90% good, uPlay is 60% good, Origin is less than 30% good in my opinion.)

ME Andromeda, right now, it is just a few youtube videos showing the progresses on the graphic engine.

No mention at all to the story (except that you will not play in the Milky Way but in Andromeda.) Male, Female? The trailers are ambiguous so far. For sure you will be able to play both genders.

Will I play it? Probably yes. Right the day it will be out? Probably not.

The giant mole on that guy face in the leaked video is really disturbing!

Origin is just too annoying for me to ever bother with I can't stand it and won't tolerate it. If this game comes out needing some garbage like that I will just wait until twitch streamers play it and be done with it.

Games in general just suck these days anyway and it seems everyone is just trying to shove shit out the door and get paid. Just look at some of the DLC armors from skyrim, horrible weights and messed up verts causing things to stretch all over the place then the textures suck really bad like they just threw it together as fast as they could and didn't care if it worked right or not. Dawnguard armor has heavy and light but they look EXACTLY the same and the textures are total crap.

I can see a declining trend in gaming and it is getting worse.

...snip...

Relax. Games are just games.

And all of them requires some huge amount of work and money to be created.

Will a game company produce a "PERFECT GAME"?

No, it will not just happen.

If you have the money and time, and you probably like the gender, then you may try the game (not just this one, any "sequel".)

If you don't, then just wait for players review before buying it.

(This post is NOT against you. Just to state, again, my point of view.)

I can see a declining trend in gaming and it is getting worse.

I think you're just seeing the studios we all loved growing old and hidebound and formulaic. It always happens.

New ones will come along to replace them.  You'll see :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I hope they take it easy on the SJW shit this time around. I just want to biotic people into the orbit, not be culturally enriched.

I would have thought that people on this adult forum, of all people, would be more tolerant towards people of different sexualities. But, oh no, got to hate on those mythical """"""""""SJW's"""""""""" who're out to ruin all the games.

I'm tentatively hopeful towards this game. As long as they continue in the vein of ME3, and not DA:I, I think it has potential to be a good game.

I think the SJWs people are talking about here are the people who aren't actually interested in "justice" or equality. They are the ones who just want everyone to accept their views as a standard, like that bitch complaining about "virtual rape". Watch that goddamn video inside the spoiler.

After the shit fests that were ME2 and 3, nope.  Only got 3 cuz I wanted to see how the trilogy would end.  Still regretting the purchase.

look on the bright side, they didn't try to resurrect Shep for a ME4. At least this is it's own thing

They're still not getting my money.

I think the SJWs people are talking about here are the people who aren't actually interested in "justice" or equality. They are the ones who just want everyone to accept their views as a standard, like that bitch complaining about "virtual rape". Watch that goddamn video inside the spoiler.

Tried to watch the video, but the stupidity and... That... Guy... turned me right off. There's a reason I keep away from conspiracy/slander videos like that.

Still don't see what's so bad about being more inclusive towards audiences beyond the white, straight, male gamer.

Tried to watch the video, but the stupidity and... That... Guy... turned me right off. There's a reason I keep away from conspiracy/slander videos like that.

There are multiple videos on YT addressing the same thing made by different people.

Still don't see what's so bad about being more inclusive towards audiences beyond the white, straight, male gamer.

I don't think that's the issue here.

Basically this. SJW is a pejorative used for people who do not actually care about equality or justice, but rather to push their own agenda and many just bandwagon onto issues.

Where a normal person says "it would be neat if creators would expand characters beyond >bog-standard archetype here< but I can respect that it's their vision and they shouldn't be forced to change their narrative and characters just to meet my whims", the SJW screams "games are racist, misogynistic and transphobic because creators are not bending to our demands that there be more POC transwomen as main characters and we're going to write article after article yelling about this, doxing anybody who does not agree and making a narrative that all gamers are evil!"

Manveer Heir is very clearly a racist bigot and an SJW. I will not be supporting this game because of him, nor will I support Bioware because they keep him employed in spite of the overwhelming amount of bigotry he has shown.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Andromeda apparently will happen at the same time as mass effect 2.   

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

We are fighting the reapers again.  IN #  4  ME

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

GL ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME>           It'll have so much DRM on it, that even most legit players won't be able to play HAHAHAHA

Apparently the ea whores have  no imagination other than REAPER THREAT !!!!!!!!!!!

Archived