There are some great follower mods on the Nexus but quite a few come with annoying underwear and the male followers are not SOS. I know that it is possible to tweak followers by transferring files, but it never seems to work for me. It would be wonderful if you could make a mod that enabled idiots like me to transfer otherwise exciting followers to a sexlab friendly format such as:

UNBP BBP for the ladies and SOS for the chaps.

It would also be great if this mod allowed us to rename followers (the renamer mod on Nexus doesn't work for me)

A lot to ask, but you asked us to ask...

Is it possible to code/script a "rivalry" mod that can be used with AFT? Something that would make females followers eventually have a physical confrontation, as sexual relations build and perhaps favoritism between them and the Dragonborn individually erupt into jealousy/rage/confrontation?  Does that not sound like fun? Thanks for the opportunity.

Throwing in my Mod Idea into the round:

A Brothel. Just. A. Simple. Brothel.

Where female PC can work. Something like Radiant Prostitution, but not in an Inn but an actual extra Location with other workers (turnable on/off in mcm to reduce scripts). Also NPCs should have a schedule to visit that location, just like Vanilla NPCs go into Inns after a certain time the same thing could be done with the brothel, like Inn Times over -> lets go in there.

Also some kinda slave/DD part would be nice in it too, like for example doing a Captured Dreams like Quest where you have to deliver something, you fail and to pay it back you gotta work in the brothel for a set amount of time.

If anyone knows any good "extra Location/Buildings" Mods that actually already add a nice Location with an Innkeeper in it that Radiant Prostitution can trigger, then please post it (and enough NPCs in it....).

I know of Cumshot Brothel, but thats just too empty for its big size. Feels more like a big hall with some NPCs and animals in it than it should, at least for me.

Where female PC can work. Something like Radiant Prostitution, but not in an Inn but an actual extra Location with other workers (turnable on/off in mcm to reduce scripts). Also NPCs should have a schedule to visit that location, just like Vanilla NPCs go into Inns after a certain time the same thing could be done with the brothel, like Inn Times over -> lets go in there.

Also some kinda slave/DD part would be nice in it too, like for example doing a Captured Dreams like Quest where you have to deliver something, you fail and to pay it back you gotta work in the brothel for a set amount of time.

If anyone knows any good "extra Location/Buildings" Mods that actually already add a nice Location with an Innkeeper in it that Radiant Prostitution can trigger, then please post it (and enough NPCs in it....).

I know of Cumshot Brothel, but thats just too empty for its big size. Feels more like a big hall with some NPCs and animals in it than it should, at least for me.

ok the closest thing to what you are asking (not quite perfect) would be either Foxclub or Ponyclub from the Maria Eden 2.0 thread.

they add an extra location the world with a innkeeper and a couple of girls wearing tavern clothes.  they have guests inside as well,

however they do not turn on and off. might be worth a look at to see if it would work for you.

Foxclub is outside Riverwood (same spot as amazing caves occupies if you ever used that mod).

Ponyclub is in Solitude (near the halls of the dead).

both have fast travel options on the map as soon as you enable them in MO(or whatever you use).

ok the closest thing to what you are asking (not quite perfect) would be either Foxclub or Ponyclub from the Maria Eden 2.0 thread.

they add an extra location the world with a innkeeper and a couple of girls wearing tavern clothes.  they have guests inside as well,

however they do not turn on and off. might be worth a look at to see if it would work for you.

Foxclub is outside Riverwood (same spot as amazing caves occupies if you ever used that mod).

Ponyclub is in Solitude (near the halls of the dead).

both have fast travel options on the map as soon as you enable them in MO(or whatever you use).

Thanks! I tried out Maria Eden 2.0 with Foxclub and Ponyclub and its truly amazing. After having problems with 1.24 i was hesitant to use it, but it was truly worth it.

Why not try Maria Eden Prostitution?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57586-maria-eden-prostitution/

Lots of brothels, forced or willing prostitution. Needs a reasonable rig though - I'm currently rebuilding my PC, one reason is to play this!

Why not try Maria Eden Prostitution?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57586-maria-eden-prostitution/

Lots of brothels, forced or willing prostitution. Needs a reasonable rig though - I'm currently rebuilding my PC, one reason is to play this!

Thanks for the suggestion, but...look one post above yours...

I'd like to create a mod, and I would LOVE to have someone I can discuss scripting with. Just generally applicable concepts - I promise no "Debug my code for me" requests.
I'm already fluent in C++ and Java, but I'm still wrapping my head around the way scripts interact with each other and the game.

Here's my question: how can I attach a int/float/bool to an NPC and then have a spell script get or modify it? (e.g, for having an effect on the 3rd time the spell hits).

If there's a thread where I'm supposed to ask these questions, please point me to it. In the meantime, I'd really appreciate a pointer.

I'd like to create a mod, and I would LOVE to have someone I can discuss scripting with. Just generally applicable concepts - I promise no "Debug my code for me" requests.

I'm already fluent in C++ and Java, but I'm still wrapping my head around the way scripts interact with each other and the game.

Here's my question: how can I attach a int/float/bool to an NPC and then have a spell script get or modify it? (e.g, for having an effect on the 3rd time the spell hits).

If there's a thread where I'm supposed to ask these questions, please point me to it. In the meantime, I'd really appreciate a pointer.

If you mean that only something happens when a special npc gets hit you could just use a if sentence on your spell.

As far as I know you can use a int etc. as property, though I doubt it keeps it's value escapically since it's only meant to be used on one object/even if the object is activcated more than once.(for example a topic). 

If you mean that only something happens when a special npc gets hit you could just use a if sentence on your spell.

As far as I know you can use a int etc. as property, though I doubt it keeps it's value escapically since it's only meant to be used on one object/even if the object is activcated more than once.(for example a topic). 

Nope, nothing to do with a special NPC, I just want to understand how scripts interact with each other and the world, and this was an example I can see a lot of use for.

Think of it as something like this: a firebolt spell that explodes in a fireball if you hit someone with it 3 times.

If you want/can work on already existing mods, these two were recently "freed" by Wraithslaryer:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2159-radiant-prostitution-322-29-oct-2015/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1635-sexlab-solutions-402-07-sep-2015/

Both great mods with a lot of potential.

Then there's also the really good http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1378-sexlab-skooma-whore/ , no longer supported.

Can I have a Mod that makes NPCs rape female when aroused, and options "no followers, no player", i don't want my girls (or me)got raped by NPCs .

Mod already exists.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58660-scent-of-sex/

Just need to set up the rule exactly as you want it and it will happen.

there aren't no options for aroused with this mod aroused redux http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux,  can you make one pls?

Yo man could you create and adult fetish MOD that allows people do have sex in bondage positions in a dark bondage room with whips and stuff and we should have the ability to control animations on NPC and ability to choose animations with furnitures somewhat an enhanced zaz animation pack

No quests please

"Keep, ancient hands, your storied pomp!" cries he

With ambition. "Bring me your mods, your ideas,

Your plans and projects yearning to breathe free,

Your plans half written, and projects long abandoned,

The wretched refuse of your creation pit.

Send these, the scriptless, forgotten thoughts to me,

I write my code behind the copper door!"

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, my name is Feliks. And I am here to offer you both my services and an oppurtunity. You see, I make mods. I write code, I make quests, I do all those other fun bits in the creation kit. I enjoy what I do. Well, mostly the coding, but I digress. I used to make mods that were simple and lowkey and only for me. But recently I thought "I should change that." and decided that I wanted to make mods for the public. So I decided to give back to the modding community I've enjoyed so much as a consumer of fine mods. So here I am offering you the oppurtunity I alluded to. What kind of mod, given the chance, would you want to see made most? Bring me your requests, your ideas, plans, projects half finished and abandoned; bring me your wants so that I can make them into a reality.

Questions?

Really?

Yes, really. I decided that instead of only making mods that interested me, I wanted to make mods that would make other people happy. Hence the requests.

But, why?

I wanted to make people in this communit happy the way the mod authors here made me happy. I wanted to spread that joy.

Also, I realized recently I enjoy scripting and making mods more than I care about the content of those mods. So that might highlight a few issues in my head, but hey don't look a gift horse in the mouth amiright?

Any request?

For the most part, yeah. There are a few caveats down below, but for the most part it's centered on what I can and can't do.

Why is this in the Sexlab forum?

Honestly, because as of late I've become very fond of SexLab and the Devious Devices mods, and was hoping to get requests based around those.

Can we request non-adult mods too?

Hell yeah you can. I encourage it just as much as I do the DD ones.

What if the mod is–

Sure, odds are I'll take a crack at it anyways. As long as I don't find the idea entirely repulsive or it's beyond my skillset entirely.

Ambitious? did you not read the fucking poem I half-assedly parodied? Ambition is basically my middle name.

A very specific fetish? Probably. There's only a few I find legitimately repulsive. Rest assured I won't judge you for asking, but I may not make the mod.

Can I help test?

Hell yeah. Shoot me a message or leave a post if you want to be a general tester and just get contacted whenever I start a project or if you want to test specific projects. If you requested a peoject, I'm going to automatically assume you want to be part of the beta tests.

Types of requests that are 100% A-ok

Adult mods

Non adult mods

very specific fetishes

Continuations or resurrections of other mods

invites to other projects (WARNING: Already fairly busy with a team (or two(?)) may not have enough time to commit. Sorry.)

Help with scripting on a mod you're working on.

Additions or suggestions for other requests

almost anything else

seriously, if it's not on that list, as long as it isn't something I exclusively said I wouldn't do ask anyways, find out. I'm very open to suggestions and ideas, that's the whole point.

Things I can and can't do.

CAN:

Script

MCM (I can do some crazy shit with these).

Write quests.

Dialogue.

Magic.

Most of the Creation kit really.

Offer advice and pointers or debugging.

CAN'T:

Animate.

Voice act. At all.

Sing. Not relevant, but while we're here.

LEARNING/MAYBE:

Textures (learning. nothing big yet)

Models (not likely, do not have software for this anymore. Theoretically possible)

How to request and rules:

Read the ENTIRE OP and at least skim the thread. Look to see if your idea has already been requested. You might want to check the itinerary too.

Make a post OR send me a message. Please, do one or the other. Posts are preferred, but if you want to keep your request private a message is acceptable.

In this post include: The idea for the mod(s), A suggestion for the title (if you can come up with one. Puns are preferred.), whether or not I should PM you when I start the mod. If you don't include this, I will assume I should. This is so I can get your feedback and ideas while I build your mod.

Multiple requests per post are fine, as long as they are separated so I can tell they're multiple requests.

Stick around, socialize, offer feedback, suggestions, whatever. The thread is basically a giant brainstorming session, so if you have anything to offer, please, speak up.

Finished Products from this thread:

C.A.N.S. (Cooperative Average Node Sizing) Framework

A unified framework to solve conflicts between mods that altar the node sizes for the breast, butt, and belly.

Requested by @IronRose

Projects in Progress from this thread

(Titles are links to the posts with the request info.)

Devious Progression + Devious Degradation

Devious Learning

Devious Society

The Itinerary and how it works.

Stored in the google doc (That anyone can comment in) are the current mods requested that I think would be interesting to work on. Not all of them will be made. It's currently organized by the priority they're ranked in. This is mostly decided by personal preference. A few mods don't have the original suggestion in a link, that's because either I came up with the idea or it's someone who didn't request it on the site, or they wish to remain anonymous. There you have it.

Besides personal preference, when the mod was requested has an effect and now you can too! See those little green arrows on posts? If you find an idea interesting or exciting, click that! The more people I see are interested in an idea the more likely I am to do it.

THE ITINERARY OF DOOM FUN

Caveats and disclaimers.

Disclaimers:

I reserve the right to refuse to make your mod for any reason.

I reserve the right to waive any of the rules I have set and make mods I said I wouldn't

I may take a long time to get to your mod even after it's put on the itinerary. Sorry.

Personal Preference is going to play a large role in deciding priority. Again, sorry.

The product may not be exactly what you had in mind when you requested it. This is again due to my personal preference. Sorry.

Caveats on production:

Some fetishes (scat, watersports, inflation, vore, and several related fetishes most notably) repulse me. I have nothing against you for what you enjoy, but I will not make mods centered around those.

There are some things I simply cannot do (due to Creation Kit/Papyrus limitations) or will not do (due to Sisyphean amounts of effort required) I will attempt to explain why when I say no in the thread, and collect those issue within yet another spoiler.

Something to save all configurations to save the user some time on starting a new file. Explanation on post 503

This section may be expanded in the future.

All with dialogs no spells

Maybe this is what you're looking for? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1932-papyrus-for-skyrim-guide/

Don't have a clue myself, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, here is a fairly simple idea that can be built upon and made as in-dept as you might like.

Title:

Devious Stress Relief

Concept:

Being the Dragonborn is hard work. Exploring the wilderness, killing dragons, saving the world on a regular basis, covering shopkeepers' head with buckets... Would it be strange if, every once in a while the Dragonborn would like to just kick back and enjoy themselves a little?

Execution:

The mod would consist of two parts. One is a stress-system linked to sexlab's other stats, preferably also tied into Aroused. Stress would slowly increase over time, but doing certain actions would increase it even faster. A few examples:

-Clearing a dungeon

-Completing a radiant quest

-Killing a dragon

-Health falling under 30%

-Killing certain tough enemies, such as trolls, sabercats or giants

-Killing a named NPC

-Using any crafting tables

Stress would go on a scale from 0 to 200. Between 0 and 25 there would be no ill effects. Between 25 and 50 the PC wouldn't get the sleep bonus and have reduces skill XP gain. Between 50 and 100 skills would improve much slower and they would have reduced health, stamina and magicka regeneration. Between 100 and 150 the regeneration would slow to a crawl and skills completely stop improving. Over 150 they could suffer a nervous breakdown at any time, draining their magicka and stamina to 0 and preventing it from regenerating for ten real life minutes.

Stamina management could be done three ways:

-Alcohol would temporarily decrease stress. Useful for getting the character under a threshold. Drinking too much however would cause extra stress once the effect wears off.

-Interacting with NPCs. Interacting with adopted children, spouses and NPCs with a disposition level over 2 would recover more stress. Eating homemade food and sleeping in the family home would also recover stress and stop if from  naturally increasing for a short while.

-Finally, doing kinky stuff (naturally).

Sexlab Integration:

While the other options are there for the sake of alternatives in a pinch, the main feature of the mod would be stress-relief through various kinds of kinky activities, ranging from simple consensual sex to whoring, self-bondage and some BDSM.

-Most of the sex-acts should be hooked to SexLab animations

-Consensual sex, be it with the player's spouse or a stranger, should offer a moderate decrease. The higher the initial arousal, the more stress the act would relieve. It would be most effective in the 50-100 range.

-Self bondage, using Devious Devices. It would work best without any forced-equip mods (like Deviously Cursed Loot) to avoid conflicts or have them configured properly. For stress relief to happen the PC has to wear the devices for a certain amount of minimum time (say, 10 real life minutes), wearing them longer should give some extra. The more devices are worn, the more stress is relieved. Masturbation on device removal should also be enabled for immersion (though it might cause compatibility problems). Plugs, belts and harnesses give a small relief and work best in the 0-25 range. Wearing corsets, boots, and gloves on top would give a medium relief and would work best in the 50-100 range. Wearing restrictive items like armbinders, yokes, gags and blindfolds on top of that would give large relief and would work best in the 100-150 range. Over the 150 threshold the most effective reliever is wearing full bondage gear with every restrictive item without anything on top. Extra relief if the PC is exhibitionist.

-Self bondage with ZaZ furniture. Depending on severity, they would work best in the 100-200 range.

-Bestiality (if applicable) would offer stress relief only if enabled in the mod itself. Having sex with 'small' animals (dogs, wolves, etc.) would offer medium relief, having sex with large animals (trolls, bears, etc.) would cause large relief. Having sex with extra-large or painful animals (sabrecats, dragons, etc.) would however cause stress unless at 100% arousal.

-Self-humiliation: Used by interacting with pillories. Could use the scripts (or at least take ideas from) Prison Overhaul. Requires very high stress and arousal. Could be used as a last resort measure: After some initial animations there would be a fade-to-black informing the player how the PC surrendered their body to be the plaything of the town for a number of days until they were completely exhausted. It would cause a decrease in people's disposition, loss of skill levels and even permanent loss of maximum health/magicka/stamina. Cut to a week later, and they have fully recovered, with 0 stress and a temporary debuff to Speechcraft.

-Rape, if applicable through other mods, would cause lots of stress and temorarily disables stress recovery through sex. Determining what constitutes rape could be done by linking it to certain animations.

Hidden Perks:

These are not real perks but special modifiers that can be either bought (possibly in the form of rare potions inserted into leveled vendor lists) or set in an MCM menu.

-Sadist: Raping another NPC or using aggressive animations decrease stress.

-Masochist: Being raped no longer prevents stress-recovery via sex for a while.

-Cum Connoisseur: Performing oral sex or drinking semen potions (if related mods are installed) slightly decreases stress but raises arousal.

-Bondage Addict: Being bound in hard restraints decreases stress over time instead of only after the masturbation scene upon removal.

-Animal Lover: Bestiality can decrease stress.

-Submissive: Being enslaved (if applicable through SD+ or other mods) slowly decreases stress.

-Painslut: Can only be taken after Masochist. Rape now actually decreases stress, but in exchange consensual sex no longer provides stress relief.

Final Words:

In conclusion, the main idea of this mod would be providing players with a fairly immersion-friendly gameplay mechanic that would encourage them to play the game and utilize the many great SexLab  mods in tandem. I also think it would be a nice stopgap for the lack of consensual BDSM and humiliation fetish themed mods. Feel free to use the idea, or just parts of it if you like it.