[REQUEST] Love not War

I wish for a mod that replaces fighting, with sex. Let me explain.

When a fight is initiated, you and each npc will engage in sex, with their closest enemy unless that enemy is currently having sex. During the "Fight", you will go through multiple poses through your corresponding skill, taking turns with "attacking" and "defensive" poses. 

Offensive skills:

One-Handed = Handjobs

Two-Handed = Blowjob

Archery = Boobjob

Destruction = Anal

Conjuration = Vaginal

To initiate the sex instead of fighting, you will be given a spell called "Warrior's Lust" which will toggle your mode, You start off with violence, and using the spell will make all violence asserted towards you into sex. Use the spell again to turn it off. Another spell by the name of "Companion's Faith" will do the same effect, but towards an npc target instead, only works on non enemies, meaning its for your companions, or other innocents involved. With the effect, all enemies that come close will engage in sex without attacking at all. 

Firstly you are on the defensive, so you will be fucked in the pose that most suits the enemies' fighting style. Meaning if they wield a maul or sword, you will give them a hand job, if they are shooting you with a bow, you give them a boob job. The pose will be based on their primary skill that corresponds with one of the skill listed above. Meaning if one is using both a magic and a sword, yet their magic skill is the highest, they will pose in the corresponding offensive magic skill. During the pose, you will lose stamina. That bar decreases faster the more powerful the enemy is in that sex skill. You can lose stamina less fast, with your defensive skills. 

Defensive skills: 

Light Armor: Handjobs, and Blowjobs

Block: Boobjobs

Heavy Armor: Vaginal, and Anal

The higher your defensive skill, the less exhausted you get from the corresponding poses. Now for the Offense part. You are in a pose that suits YOUR Offensive stats the best. If you are a Conjuration Mage, you will be put in a Vaginal pose. This is the attacking phase, where the enemies exhaustion increases depending on your Offensive skills, and their defensive skills to the pose. You button mash between mouse 1 and mouse 2 to increase how much stamina your enemy loses. 

If your stamina is completely out before you completely exhaust your enemy, then you will "black out". During the black out, they can take whatever they want from you, possibly you can set the max value that an item can be stolen. They will take at random, and will return to the place where they spawn, and you will wake up, with hardly any stamina. You cant wake up right next to an enemy, so if not, it will count as a death, and you will respawn from your last save. Time will pass during the black out aswell, 2 hours to be exact. If you defeat an enemy, they will essentially die, they will ragdoll, and you can loot them, ressurect them, ect.

Amor and Weapons, or so to speak: You can Equip lube, which can be worn even when armor is equipped, and the lube determines how much stamina you lose during sex. The better the lube, the more protection. Essentially an armor of sorts. With tiers like orcish lube, or daedric lube. For the weapon equivalent, it is "hard to come up with", so instead it will count the weapon you had equipped most involved with your best offensive skill. That means if you had a bow equipped before the sex, and your archery skill is the best, then you will preform boobjob attacks, with a multiplier of exhaustion depending on the their bow. It makes sense for someone who uses a hammer to be good with their hands on the cock, however the others simply work because there isnt a better solution. Tell me if you have a good idea, and I may consider it and adapt what is written here. 

Animals, and restricted poses. I know animals dont have all these poses made. So how can you have a handjob with an animal that doesnt have an animation for it? Or maybe you just dont like boobs jobs and have them not registered / enabled in sexlab? Well In that case, if getting in the right pose doesnt work. Then it will choose a random pose that time, and will give you a notification of what skill the pose was supposed to represent. That way the beasts and undead can get some love. 

As for leveling, you could have guessed that leveling up a skill while in a pose should be implemented. Sure having your sword skills translated to handjobs is great, but having your hand jobs skills translated back into the sword aswell is even greater. As for potions and magic, potions can be consumed during sex, magic and any other attacks however cannot. It is all based around stamina, so maybe you will consider buying more stamina potions and leveling up your stamina over your health if you want a life of sex. 

This is my idea. I hope a good modder comes across this, and feels inspired to make this idea, of which Im sure me and many others will whole heatedly enjoy and thank you for. Thanks for reading. 

Archived