There's this thing that I always wish I could do in the game but I never manage to recreate with any mod combination.

I would love to have the option for dialogue sex with creatures, and THAT'S ALL. You go and "activate" any creature out there and you get a dialogue option like "let's do the nasty" or whatever. For hostile creatures, you just need to calm them first. If those creatures already allow for dialogue (like follower ones) this option would be there in the topic list.

As far as I know, this mod just requires a dialogue quest that is enabled for everything that isn't a playable race, and to enable dialogue for all races. This could be done simply by adding any creature that is close to you to a quest alias, that way you don't fuck with any other dialogue-enabling/disabling feature out there.

Optionally, dialogue could be adapted for each creature type, but this could be a start. I don't want anything else. That's precisely the point. Everything else out there that adds creature sex is too damn complex, while we got tons of dialogue sex for hoomans.

I know I could do this myself if I had the time. I'd try eventually, but I'll leave it here in case anybody wants to give it a go.

I feel that Lovers Bitch has not yet had a worthy successor.

1) Almost true, I think Bravil Underground is just as good if not better. Personally I would love to see Bravil Underground equivalent for Skyrim.

2) A simple quick change system that remembers what you wear without MCM. Shit-(1-8) to store what you are wearing and another key to recall them.

3) Double Impact for Skyrim. "Change targeted NPC to dress in same outfit as you are currently wearing or vice-versa. It does not copy/remove quest, non-playable items or scripted items."

Would like to request something that i hope it simple enough and can be implemented quickly.

So one of the major annoyance in my playthroughs is that you cant prevent most npcs from going through interior doors such as those in inns. Its really weird when you are having some intimate moments and an npc walks through the door. (using console lock doesnt work either)

Would it be possible to create a mod that does 2 things upon activation of a door under a specific condition (such as equipping a custom item like a lock in your hand)

1. Creates an invisible barrier (transparent mesh/textures) behind the door (the side you are not facing) that serves to block the npc from going through the door (and also opening it if possible)

2. Create another invisible barrier on your side of the door that when activated allows you to "unlocks" the door by removing the two barriers created.

This would be applicable in many other scenarios, from using it to block enemies to slave cages to just getting some privacy.

All I want in life right now is a better STD/Condom mod. don't get me wrong, sexlab stds is fine (but the author's no longer active and I can't mod at all),  but I want to be able to tweak  which diseases can be caught , have diseases not be just random but tracked with the npcs/animals so you don't get a disease from an npc unless they are actually carrying it (maybe set npcs to self-cure thier std's after a certain number of days (to give them time to spread but not out of control), npcs can carry condoms to prevent diseases but configurable chance of breakage/and weather npcs always choose to use them, and condoms also prevent chance of pregnancy (unless they break) (preferrably able to work with beeing female) and have npcs sometimes comment (if the disease would be one that would normally be visible) if the character is naked or visibly weak/pale but without blocking normal dialogues. Maybe some immersive stat messages that can appear on screen now and then like 'I feel a burning sensation' or something hell, even visible disease markers (when applicable) on the body (maybe through slave tats-i've seen something similar for abuse through apropos) And if the diseases could still be cured via a visit to the shrine or a cure potion that would be great. I hate having to figure out how to cook up 20 different potions for specific diseases. also: catching vampirism/lycanthropy through sex should be a thing even if it's only a percentage chance.

Just thought of a simple, non-animation mod-request. During the mainquest, when infiltrating the Thalmor Embassy, you have to wear "nice clothes". However, I feel they look very silly. So a mod that allows you to select your own fancy clothes would be great!

Hi! very new member here, totally starting to get around to find out everything about these devious mods and loving every second of it. I have an idea for a rather simple mod (I think) I would love to see the "Sex Diary" of the SexLab Framework a little bit expanded. I saw a mod that allows you to change the data on it but that's not what I want, what I want is a Diary (it would be awesome as a book item) that records every encounter you have, stating who you had sex with, if it was consensual or not and perhaps where it happened. Kinda like just to read it and remember when you were gang-raped by orcs in a stronghold or something like that ;) 

Real quick status here with some serious, and I do mean serious, stuff about to hit: I am still here. Some very... unfortunate shit went down in my real life involving a friend. Short (and wildly disrespectful) version is that I can guarantee he won't be disrupting my workflow any time soon. Longer version is actually way, way, more depressing.

So there's this big dead zone since my last post in which I've logged on maybe twice to look at notifications. I'm about to drop one (and hopefully last) quality of life update over on CANS, which took longer to get back up to speed than it should have because that last update (that was lost in the rollback) and documentation post (also lost) were apparently the only things in CANS I didn't save as backups. So that was/is frustrating. I'm also about to drop one (really cool) thing as a public beta (provided the original person involved with the request doesn't mind) so I can get feedback/bug-reports/feature requests on that, and two things going into a closed alpha period at once. So while I may not have been openly successful I'm about to deliver on quite a few things. Granted, they're also not the things I said were at the top of the list (Except one or two I guess) way back when. All those things are (probably) coming eventually.

Oh and I think I'll be rolling out two google forms (for my personal ease) for bugreports and requesting to get in on beta testing. So stay tuned for that as well in the oncoming storm

I have an Idea for a mod that involves bounty.

we all know that when bounty is below 100 gold you can say: "i don't have time for this. Do you?"

now what about when the bounty is between 100 gold and x gold (250 gold?) you can say something like: "can't we work something out?" and the guard belts you and takes all your keys.

If someone decides to take this op I can expand on this idea (I have some nice ideas)

What about a mod that you'll get captured then become "cattle" in a milk farm, something similar like sanguine's mechanics but instead of being an slave your master will milk your character periodically, well basically like a farm, it would be even better if the owner could capture any npc at random while being outside of towns, but anyway this is just an idea.

2) A simple quick change system that remembers what you wear without MCM. Shit-(1-8) to store what you are wearing and another key to recall them.

3) Double Impact for Skyrim. "Change targeted NPC to dress in same outfit as you are currently wearing or vice-versa. It does not copy/remove quest, non-playable items or scripted items."

2) You probably already are, but some others might not be aware that this can be mostly achieved if you use SkyUI, it already has a feature where you can configure equipment sets, and then by pressing a key of your choice (defaults to F1-F4) it equips all at once. The only down side is I think you have to add the items individually, but it is well worth it. Makes it very convenient to have fur sets with resist cold and stamina for frostfall and exploring, stealth and combat sets, sexy sets with speechcraft, etc.

I wish it had a "snapshot" feature for what you have on, but then again I haven't really looked for that...

3) Have you looked at Pick Default Follower Armor?

It doesn't copy from the player, but to quote,

This mod allows you to:
  • Set up 5 custom outfit slots, and assign them to your followers individually
  • Ask your follower to use a vanilla outfit, like sets of clothes, leather, iron or steel armors.
  • Ask your follower to not use any clothes. (note that they will eventually use armor if you leave some in their inventory)

Incidentally, if anyone wants to look at mods that use similar mechanics for purpose of modding, Tundra Defense (highly recommend btw) eventually lets you have an equipment chest for your guards... then any guards you have copy the gear they equip from whatever you have in that chest.

I'm not sure how doable this is, so forgive me if I'm wasting your time. I'm a huge fan of Cursed Loot, because it seems to speak more to the player than the character. I like the fact that the menu is disabled when you're locked in devices, and I like the fact that the escape options in DD are disabled when you're in a belt. What I would want is a mod that enforces the submission connection between player and character more, by speaking more to the character. It would change the messages displayed in the upper left to taunt the player, and make the messages displayed in locked menus more directly stating that the player is submissive and thus not allowed to change anything. Perhaps it would also give commands to the player through those messages.

I'm not sure how doable this is, so forgive me if I'm wasting your time. I'm a huge fan of Cursed Loot, because it seems to speak more to the player than the character. I like the fact that the menu is disabled when you're locked in devices, and I like the fact that the escape options in DD are disabled when you're in a belt. What I would want is a mod that enforces the submission connection between player and character more, by speaking more to the character. It would change the messages displayed in the upper left to taunt the player, and make the messages displayed in locked menus more directly stating that the player is submissive and thus not allowed to change anything. Perhaps it would also give commands to the player through those messages.

commands like: kill this bandit hideout to be able to alter 1 thing in this menu?

commands like: kill this bandit hideout to be able to alter 1 thing in this menu?

I hadn't thought of it that way, but it's not a bad idea. I was more thinking along the lines of, "Your plugs are vibrating, edge."

Something similar to this: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1670-sexlab-position-selector-by-nen-control-yourself/ but not just stopping at choosing a category, but rather allowing for the explicit selection of a particular or specific animation.

Thanks

Don't have time for a whole reply to everything, but this mod already exists. Sexlab Tools (and I think it's included in Defeat).

Any way to be able to change item slots while in game using MCM or spells . I have been having troubles with all the Item slots for armors making others disappear or putting on nipple piercings to have pauldrons pop off and the like.i use tes5edit to do this but.....sooner or later a new armor mod comes out and I am back at it again . was just wondering if it is possible to do this , I am sure it isn't because no one has done it yet :) .

Any way to be able to change item slots while in game using MCM or spells . I have been having troubles with all the Item slots for armors making others disappear or putting on nipple piercings to have pauldrons pop off and the like.i use tes5edit to do this but.....sooner or later a new armor mod comes out and I am back at it again . was just wondering if it is possible to do this , I am sure it isn't because no one has done it yet :) .

I uh, I don't think so. I saw some people asking for this, and there very well may be in one of those fascinating extensions we've made for papyrus over the last four and a half years but it's mostly set in the CK.

Simple in theory, maybe not in practice.

Masochist tag for arousal. When taking damage, you gain arousal - maybe with a threshold so too serious damage doesn't affect it. Eh. Finally, when you're at 100 arousal, there's a configurable chance for taking a hit to make you orgasm.

I came up with an idea recently but it required knowledge of scripting, and I dont have any.

Got it while playing the Sims3.

Is it possible to make a mod that, depending to an NPCs arousal level, they will ask you (or maybe other NPCs) to join in the sex act when they see it?

For example the player can start having sex with a follower and in an aroused NPC passes by will ask (with a pop up message) if the player allows him to join in. If the player accepts, the annimation will chnge to 3P or 4P or whatever is available.
With an MCM perhaps one could set the percentage of arousal required and the persentage that other NPC might accept a third NPC to join. 

i'm actually glad i found this thread as i have a butt load of ideas for mods but little to no modding experience and the request thread gets overlooked a great deal i believe. first, seeing as i have no idea what category this would fall under as to what you're able to do, something i've been wanting for a very long time for my Skyrim is KISS facepaint. and by that i mean every member of the band who has been in face paint. here's a link to my original request on the Nexus: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2220739-you-wanted-the-best-and-you-got-the-best/

also included here will be pictures of the other facepaints not included in the original post:

VIR_58553_5247_cuanto_sabes_de_kiss.jpg