We have some immersive mods around but there is one thingy I would like to see. I will try to mod it myself, but I am waiting one more month until my PC will be shipped back to me. I am looking for a mod that will expand ineed or natural needs (best if connected to getting dirty or bathing mods) with peeing/pooping that will affect for example our social skills or will prevent completely other people from having sex with our toon. There was one mod similar to this but without these features. I think that zaz animations already contain something that fits.

And all of this, because I am making a list of most immersive skyrim experience ever. Then I will try to make some patches for existing mods, that will make them even more real.

Ps: coz its my first post here: sorry for my English, I am not native speaker.

Sorry, Feliks, I was overenthousiastic and forgot about the modeling. Any and all kinds of mods in the style of SexLab Solutions are great.

No worries man, and I'm sorry if I came across as a little short, but there are a lot of requests that obviously didn't look through the thread or even the OP. For instance...

I would love to see Chain Beast converted to skyrim for oblivion some how.

Sorry cannot post a link yet but it on Nexus.

This one. Ignoring the fact that chain beasts was brought up in one of the first 5 or so pages (I'm interested and want to do it) it also include the ability to both model and animate. Two things that are explicitly listed in THE OP as things I CANNOT do.

We have some immersive mods around but there is one thingy I would like to see. I will try to mod it myself, but I am waiting one more month until my PC will be shipped back to me. I am looking for a mod that will expand ineed or natural needs (best if connected to getting dirty or bathing mods) with peeing/pooping that will affect for example our social skills or will prevent completely other people from having sex with our toon. There was one mod similar to this but without these features. I think that zaz animations already contain something that fits.

And all of this, because I am making a list of most immersive skyrim experience ever. Then I will try to make some patches for existing mods, that will make them even more real.

Ps: coz its my first post here: sorry for my English, I am not native speaker.

I'm gonna be honest here. I don't really want to do that. While I like iNeed (mainly for sleeping tbh, I'm weird on immersion) I generally don't play with any of the mods that only add new immersive systems for a couple of reasons. Resource allocation is a big one, my computers no exactly low-end but it is a laptop, I prefer to do more content/visual stuff over new script-heavy systems. But that's more on why I wouldn't want to do it I guess.

I don't want to reinvent the wheel writing a new needs mod, and then don't want to have to double or triple the load to include the extra features. I'm pretty sure there are a few mods that could do this in combination though.

My Idea is a SexLab-AddOn to the "RE - Real Estate" Mod.

When the people cannot pay the Rent, they come to you and pay with Sex.

Higher Rent causes in higher Chance for this Event.

Not a bad idea, but what came to my mind is this:  Something where the player can actually rent property and, if you can't make the payments you have to offer your body.  If you fall too far behind on payment, you get evicted.

I actually really like the thought of this as I play 'weaker characters' and typically owning a house is out of the question for me...

I've been trying to make a mod that just applies the Sexlab function TreatAsMale to... Well, basically all non PC actors. My modding ability is severely lacking though, I can figure out how to apply the script to say an object that is equipped but dealing with outfits and leveled lists is a headache due to mods that add new NPCs etc. It's a bit beyond my ability to apply the script in another form, could you help me out with this? Some way to toggle sexlab gender for followers would be nice as well but not really a necessity for me.

Hi there,

thank you for your great offer.

So here is an idea.

Break Undies dont really work or if the do only with a very small selection of armors.

So i recently started using Loot and Degradation . This Mod provides a nice function to degrade armor and clothing over time or on taking hits/damage. There is also the option to set a chance for a piece of equipment to break completely.

So for some oher nice effects i use SexlabUtil.

Now i hoped it would be easy for a skilled and experienced Programmer/Coder/Scripter such as yourself to write a piece of code fitting SexlabUtil and telling it to give worn equipment a chance to break at Sexlab rape events.

As i have no clue on scripting besides the halfknowledge one gets by installing and using mods i cant imagine how much work this would be. I only see the few lines of code in the SexlabUtil forum and conclude that it cant be all that hard.

I hope you continue having fun modding and sharing with this great community.

Thanks

There are two kinds of mods I've always wanted. Please tell me if they sound plausible:

• A swim revamp. Things like sinking when swimming with heavy armor on, and then having to walk through the bottom; or being severely slowed by leather, and so on.
  • A mod that reduces your carrying capacity to 0 (not counting equipped armor/weapons), so you become dependent on your backpack(s) and pouches, which in turn (here is the tricky part) can store items independently of the built-in inventory. I think this would complement well the swimming mod when crossing rivers and such.

Also, thanks for this thread. You are a good person.

• A mod that reduces your carrying capacity to 0 (not counting equipped armor/weapons), so you become dependent on your backpack(s) and pouches, which in turn (here is the tricky part) can store items independently of the built-in inventory. I think this would complement well the swimming mod when crossing rivers and such.

Here are two mods if been using for some time that do something similar to your above suggestion.

Skyrealism Capacity - sets carrycapacity very low but rises it with worn equipments

Skinny Dipping - unequips and stores items when falling in water

Ok I had about 4 ideas I was going to ask if you are interested in... then I latched on to One idea.  A while back (before any sexlab mods were up and running) I found a mod called Auto-Swimmer.  What this mod did was change equiped outfits based on 1 of 3 conditions; Swimming, Outisde, and Gated Towns (Such as Whiterun).  The way it worked is that when you entered one of the three types of environments it auto unequiped all from you, then you equiped what you wanted to wear in said area and it remembers that as the assigned outfit for that type of area. 

Flash forward... ok here's why I don't use it these days.  1st I have Slaverun installed so that means I'd have to be naked when entering Whiterun which makes it based on how this mod worked to where I'd be auto naked in any other towns such as Riften, sure you can just equip what you want but I'll get to that with my 3rd point (forgot one point... once you do that it'll remember the outfit as town meaning once in Whiterun again I'd have to go in and unequip everything again... which it would remember and so on, see the issue?).  2nd this has major issues when combined with any Devious Mod.  3rd... it only had three types of outfits that you HAD TO CARRY... if you weren't carrying it, the mod wouldn't equip it... not bad because you only had 3 outfits... however, it wouldn't work for what I'm about to suggest.

A. Drop the swimming portion.  (Frankly I never understood why this was there with so little areas that you actually need to swim a lot in an extremely cold area... though was nice to have a bikini auto-equipped to my character when I was.  But would be deadly with... that one mod that makes hot/cold important.) 

B. Add a "Remember outfit Spell for [town name and Outside/Dungeon]" (Default would be whatever you are wearing when entering a town you didn't setup).

C. A check to see if any Devious items are equiped such as chastity belts... which cause the auto change to not activate.

D. Because I'm suggesting a spell for every town so you could potentially have different outfits for each, a container that the items are duplicated into as a way to not be over-encumbered by all the different outfits you might have.  Now I do see potential problems with this.  If you changed outfits that doesn't have any of the pieces you saved AND if you upgraded a piece in some way IE: add an enchant.  This part might be easier said then done so I'll leave this idea and the rest of it up to you.  

Basically, all I'm asking for is a better version of that mod (one that doesn't mess up Devious Mods, I recommend adding a check for DD items before the auto equipping).  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38403/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D38403%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Hi there! I really admire your willingness to work on this. Here's an idea that I'm actually thinking about doing myself, but since I've been busy with studies I've been delaying over and over. So just in case you like it, and get to it eventually if I didn't make it at that time, let's see what you think.

I dislike the fact that playing this game with SexLab ends with me skipping sex scenes almost instantly because I'm either bored and want to "get to the interesting part" (which I'm not even sure of what is it) or because some mod got too horny at a given moment. Most mods out there don't give many reasons to just let the scenes run (practical reasons, I mean), except maybe Radiant Prostitution (but since this one is about earning money you still get a sense of hurry, you wanna whore your character with more people). SexLab doesn't have a too complex timer for auto-stage, either.

So my idea would be a mod that would reward having sex for enough time. Essentially, spending less than the "proper" amount of sex would have negative consequences, and optionally, waiting too much time would reduce the benefits as well. The "proper" time could be decided by many factors such as arousal, type of sex, SL gender preferences, pregnancy, etc. Penalties and rewards could span a wide variety of concepts. For example, the standard debuff/buff, but also, your "reward" for enough time in a rape scene could be to kill your attacker due to exhaustion or something wacky like that.

Basically, the idea is that it would be nice to have a non-cummulative reward for keeping sex scenes long. By non-cummulative I mean that they won't increase the more people you fuck (since that would make you want to hurry), like getting paid, but something like a proper buff.

I dont know if there is such a mod like that. Sorry for my english i hope i can tell you what i want to tell.

I wanna offer my follower to any npc to serve. I mean If i wanna buy a horse but i dont have money, then i make a offer to horse seller "i wanna that horse, you can f*ck my follower" etc or some guard wanna punish my crime then i make him an offer "i dont wanna go jail, do you wanna f*ck my follower or follower and me" :). I mean i dont offer me but i offer my follower. I hope i can told you. Thx mate.

I dont know if there is such a mod like that. Sorry for my english i hope i can tell you what i want to tell.

I wanna offer my follower to any npc to serve. I mean If i wanna buy a horse but i dont have money, then i make a offer to horse seller "i wanna that horse, you can f*ck my follower" etc or some guard wanna punish my crime then i make him an offer "i dont wanna go jail, do you wanna f*ck my follower or follower and me" :). I mean i dont offer me but i offer my follower. I hope i can told you. Thx mate.

SexLab Working Girl/TDF Prostitution/Radiant Prostitution all offer that, or very similar mechanics.

ok I read the op and at least skimmed the last few pages of the thread ...looking at the spread sheet I noticed a few thing I figured I would point out.

if these have been pointed out already I must have missed them and am sorry for repeating

Ideas #5, #6, and possibly #9 and #26 or something very similar are out as a framework "Devious Attributes"

maybe plugins or add-ons for that would work??

Dominant Followers .. Deviously Cursed Loot(DCUR) has a Male/Female, Sexlab Sex Slaves has a Male, and Submissive Lola has the ability to turn "your" follower

into a dominant follower (with some mild humiliation and degradation possibilities).

(people looking for a dominant follower should at least check out the OP's)

Sold at Auction (take a look at Simple Slavery)

Self Bondage ....DCUR has this feature (without all the surprises features, but other mods can provide more)

Branding (Slaverun Reloaded does add this to game at least partially)

#32 Sexlab Alcumy ... there is something very similar already out here on LL (don't remember the name offhand)

Separate Orgasms ... I think the new version of SexLab Framework has this in it

#53 (MCM Lockout) is part of at least 2 other mods already (DCUR, and DDEquip)

Player as a Slaver is at least started in Slaverun Reloaded

For someone starting the Beast Chain mod (or a Skyrim version anyway) a couple of mods that may help as starting points at least would be to look at Hentai Creatures (part

of the More Nasty Creatures) mod and the Keyholder mod, both here on LL.

posted the things I noticed so that people reading this that have missed them can at least go look and see if they do what they want,

without you having to duplicate the work already done.

but I do have to leave a big THANK YOU to Feliks for being willing and able to do so much to help Skyrim's mod community.

There are two kinds of mods I've always wanted. Please tell me if they sound plausible:

• A swim revamp. Things like sinking when swimming with heavy armor on, and then having to walk through the bottom; or being severely slowed by leather, and so on.

Firstly there's Multisack - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36438/?

This allows you to create up to 16 packs which hold items separately from the main inventory (a bit like a real backpack). Need to drop it from inventory to gain access.

Then there's Portable Backpack - http://nightasymodding.weebly.com/

This is a mod by Nightasy that allows you to equip a backpack which is also a container. You can set the load limit - I use this with SkyRealism (although I've amended the script to allow items from slot 47 to add to carryweight).

You don't need a mod to reduce carryweight to 0 - just use the console command 'player.modav carryweight -300' (assuming your current carryweight is 300). SkyRealism Capacity http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21224 adds worn items to your carryweight but has a base value of 50. This can be easily changed in CK or TES5Edit, or by using the console command.

Here are two mods if been using for some time that do something similar to your above suggestion.

Skyrealism Capacity - sets carrycapacity very low but rises it with worn equipments

Glad I read this post - I'd never spotted Skinny Dipping. It sounds just like what I've been looking for (even tried to write something but failed!)

Just throwing this out there.  Two of my other ideas:

1. I played Submissive Lola, Play Submissive, and Pet Collar... none of them really worked for what I'm looking for.  (Maybe someone can point out something that does exactly what I'm looking for but just in case.)  So, what I want is a mod that has MCM settings (toggle able consensual and non-consensual setting) that I could pick who is a Master and who is a slave to them, which would cause random sex scenes outside of combat and based on arousal.  That way I could still quest at my own pace (without truely being a slave and dealing with stupid request or bugged scripts), wear what ever armor/clothing I want, and randomly my followers would have sex with my character OR with one of the other followers.  I've had a couple different ideas on how to go about this... but I have no clue what would be the best.  Spell based: were you have 2 targeted spells and 2 Cast on Self spells (Slave/Master).  Item based like the other mods, where lets say a 2 different coins mark who is a Slave and who is a Master, these coins you'd have to get through Console commands.... but I see issues if the PC adds both to their inventory.  Maybe even dialogue... but seeing as that was the main part of Play Submissive and it never worked correctly I'd say steer clear of this idea.  (Dialogue for such a mod seems to be hit or miss, Submissive Lola worked 100% fine... just didn't do what I wanted it to... I also hate/hated the name change.... why?????????????????????????)  A mod that's strictly for PC/Followers... including animal followers (Toggle if you want it off because you either use Hentai Creatures or simply don't like that kind of thing.)

Here's the problems I had with...

Submissive Lola: I didn't really care for the random "I want you to get me..." quests... simply because they would do this and I'm no where near a place I can either find or buy such an item and be punished once the time limit ended.  Also found this annoying because the "Master" would stay right where they made the request.  (First time I saw this they wanted Ale of all things... in the middle of a dungeon... made it really hard to complete the rest of the dungeon.)

Play Submissive: Oh boy... this one never worked properly for me... I would just die because what the master would request would not ever happen.  "You're carrying to much gold" would appear over and over and over as I take damage with ZERO gold until I died.  That damage also grew in power as you didn't meet the request... so death happens VERY quickly.

Pet Collar: This seemed to me to be something meant for Followers only and had no real effect on the player.  Atleast none that I saw other than the settings for Gold, Armor, etc... Followers never "used" my PC.  (Not 100% sure but every time I used this one More Nasty Creatures and Aroused Animals seemed to no longer work correctly or cause the game to CTD when all three were on.)

2. I've been thinking about this for a long time on this idea... ever since Oblivion's Lover mods, problem... resources.  There aren't very many futa armors available for this idea so those would have to be made by someone.  Here's my brain storm on this.  I seem to remember that the RCOTS (Igonre the fact that I brought up a child race, this is a about a script that was used in it)  race had some kind of equipment changer that automatically equiped proper sized clothing to them.  Altering this script and integratting it into Immersive Gender Changer You could in theory make it to where any NPC marked Futa by IGC would auto equip futa armors instead of normal female armor. (You'd have to get with the author of Immersive Gender Changer to make a plug in for it).  However, biggest issue here is again... futa armor resources (non-re-placers).  File setup: Skyrim>Data>Meshe/Texture>Armor>Futa  I honestly think armors like this and many others should all be in one place instead of all over the files... some are in armor, clothes, and even the meshe folder.  Why?????? really should be organized better based on a few ground rules for everyone to follow, that way finding stuff is easier on both the maker and user of the mod.  Follow the Game producer's structure that's already there.

Hello!

I looked through your Itinerary of Doom and, for the most part, it seems a great deal of what I would have requested is already there. That being said, I do have some comments as they relate to an already available mod:

Captured Dreams Shop

This mod has a quest where your character is taken to the Thalmor Embassy and used as a slave for a few days before being released. It was absolutely wonderful. So far, it is the only mod I've played where my character truly felt like a slave and I was sad when the quest ended. Should you begin work on any of the already requested slavery mods in your list, I highly recommend you try playing through the Captured Dreams Shop quests, especially the Thalmor Embassy scenario. I have tons of ideas on how it could be expanded into a permanent slavery mod, but I'm clueless when it comes to modding.

So, if you have need of ideas please don't hesitate to contact me - or if you prefer, I could attempt to pour a lot of my ideas into a google document or something and link it here.

Thanks for reading!

This allows you to create up to 16 packs which hold items separately from the main inventory (a bit like a real backpack). Need to drop it from inventory to gain access.
This is a mod by Nightasy that allows you to equip a backpack which is also a container. You can set the load limit - I use this with SkyRealism (although I've amended the script to allow items from slot 47 to add to carryweight).
You don't need a mod to reduce carryweight to 0 - just use the console command 'player.modav carryweight -300' (assuming your current carryweight is 300). SkyRealism Capacity http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21224 adds worn items to your carryweight but has a base value of 50. This can be easily changed in CK or TES5Edit, or by using the console command.

Glad I read this post - I'd never spotted Skinny Dipping. It sounds just like what I've been looking for (even tried to write something but failed!)

Thanks, guys! I knew about Skinny Dipping, but my problem with it was that the stash was dropped, so using it to cross a river was nonsense because I'd have to leave my stuff behind. But with Multisack or similars I think I could just do it manually!

Which leaves me with just one request for Feliks: would it be possible from a scripting perspective to sink in water with heavy armor and all that stuff I mentioned?

Hello!

I looked through your Itinerary of Doom and, for the most part, it seems a great deal of what I would have requested is already there. That being said, I do have some comments as they relate to an already available mod:

Captured Dreams Shop

This mod has a quest where your character is taken to the Thalmor Embassy and used as a slave for a few days before being released. It was absolutely wonderful. So far, it is the only mod I've played where my character truly felt like a slave and I was sad when the quest ended. Should you begin work on any of the already requested slavery mods in your list, I highly recommend you try playing through the Captured Dreams Shop quests, especially the Thalmor Embassy scenario. I have tons of ideas on how it could be expanded into a permanent slavery mod, but I'm clueless when it comes to modding.

So, if you have need of ideas please don't hesitate to contact me - or if you prefer, I could attempt to pour a lot of my ideas into a google document or something and link it here.

Thanks for reading!

I love that quest too for the same reason, BUT...its also seems to be a huge ordeal to script scenes that long or longer,  As well as it being very limited for the player, that quest is more of an "interactive movie" than an in-game quest.

Hello, something I have always wanted to see in my skyrim is a mod that FULLY converts all creatures into female creature counterparts. This includes horses into centaurs, dragons into dragon girls etc etc. So far we have the Monster girl mod but it isn't full done and doesn't convert EVERYTHING. I want wolves to be wolf girls and horses to be centaurs 8). All with futa compatibility.

Okay, I'm getting a bit tired of this. READ THE OP.

READ THE OP

READ THE OP

READ THE OP

The fact that I cannot I CANNOT MAKE NEW MODELS

OK, well i guess you douchebags didn't quite understand. Other than the centaur part, (which technically already exists. You don't need to make new models for this. You just replace the creatures with girl counterparts with wolf ears/dragon tails and wings etc. All of these already exist. There is no need to make new models.

Thanks, guys! I knew about Skinny Dipping, but my problem with it was that the stash was dropped, so using it to cross a river was nonsense because I'd have to leave my stuff behind. But with Multisack or similars I think I could just do it manually!

Which leaves me with just one request for Feliks: would it be possible from a scripting perspective to sink in water with heavy armor and all that stuff I mentioned?

I'd:seen this mod on the Nexus:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60077/?

It has a feature that if stamina drops to zero then your character drowns - I'm thinking it could be modified so that stamina is drained if you're character's carryweight is over a certain (low) limit while your character is swimming. There was also a mod - Duke Patricks Heavy Armor Drowns on the nexus, can't find the ref for it at the moment as I'm on my way out!

I'm back bitches.

Uh... quick update before the replies.

1. If you sent me a message and I don't reply right now expect a reply in the next ~two hours, I'm running out of time this morning but I'll be back
  2. If I promise progress today, don't expect it till later, I'm busy this entire afternoon with... bullshit. It's bullshit.
  3. I've been uh... Feelin' kinda down lately. Production slipped up because of that. That didn't help either side and things went downhill for a while. I'm uh... back?
  4. Progress soon. I keep saying that, but I'm juggling... 4. No 5, 5 projects right now. Two are close to release-able state. The others are not too far behind. Or maybe they are. I'm bad at timeline estimates.
  5. Replies are in reverse order (mostly) because the multiquote is kinda weird, and I'm a bit of an ass at the beginning but that's because I'm a bit of an ass.
  6. I don't remember what 6 was.
  7. Itinerary will be updated... eventually. I need to figure out which items I can scrap and which ones I can't.

I think there was something else too but I guess, on with the replies.

Oh wait I remember, this message is for one of those teams I'm a part of: You're about to be frustrated with me, and I'm sorry. but I couldn't just let it slip into obscurity without being given a proper shot.

Hello, something I have always wanted to see in my skyrim is a mod that FULLY converts all creatures into female creature counterparts. This includes horses into centaurs, dragons into dragon girls etc etc. So far we have the Monster girl mod but it isn't full done and doesn't convert EVERYTHING. I want wolves to be wolf girls and horses to be centaurs 8). All with futa compatibility.

Okay, I'm getting a bit tired of this. READ THE OP.

READ THE OP
READ THE OP
READ THE OP
The fact that I cannot I CANNOT MAKE NEW MODELS

OK, well i guess you douchebags didn't quite understand. Other than the centaur part, (which technically already exists. You don't need to make new models for this. You just replace the creatures with girl counterparts with wolf ears/dragon tails and wings etc. All of these already exist. There is no need to make new models.

Oh I'm sorry, you're right, this

doesn't convert EVERYTHING.

and 

So far we have the Monster girl mod but it isn't full done and doesn't convert EVERYTHING.

and 

All with futa compatibility.

In no way imply or state this would need more models. Let alone the freaking animations.

So before you come in here and call me "douchebags" (plural? Really?) for calling you out, maybe think it through. Besides, whether or not the assets for things like tails and ears exist, to make them anything other than a bandit wearing armor, it would require modelling.

Sorry I'm not replying to the original but the other thread-goers seem to have that covered. I don't know about sinking. I would guess that there's some way to do it but any implementation I can think of would be... terrible. There might be something I'm missing but I don't think there is, sorry.

Hello!

Captured Dreams Shop

Thanks for reading!

*Hopes no one will notice that I've had Captured Dreams since it was installed and still haven't finished the quest*

If you've got a lot of ideas, don't hesitate to send me a message or post a spoilered wall of text here. I like ideas, but at this rate it might take a while for me to get around to... most things.

Just throwing this out there.  Two of my other ideas:

1. I played Submissive Lola, Play Submissive, and Pet Collar... none of them really worked for what I'm looking for.  (Maybe someone can point out something that does exactly what I'm looking for but just in case.)  So, what I want is a mod that has MCM settings (toggle able consensual and non-consensual setting) that I could pick who is a Master and who is a slave to them, which would cause random sex scenes outside of combat and based on arousal.  That way I could still quest at my own pace (without truely being a slave and dealing with stupid request or bugged scripts), wear what ever armor/clothing I want, and randomly my followers would have sex with my character OR with one of the other followers.  I've had a couple different ideas on how to go about this... but I have no clue what would be the best.  Spell based: were you have 2 targeted spells and 2 Cast on Self spells (Slave/Master).  Item based like the other mods, where lets say a 2 different coins mark who is a Slave and who is a Master, these coins you'd have to get through Console commands.... but I see issues if the PC adds both to their inventory.  Maybe even dialogue... but seeing as that was the main part of Play Submissive and it never worked correctly I'd say steer clear of this idea.  (Dialogue for such a mod seems to be hit or miss, Submissive Lola worked 100% fine... just didn't do what I wanted it to... I also hate/hated the name change.... why?????????????????????????)  A mod that's strictly for PC/Followers... including animal followers (Toggle if you want it off because you either use Hentai Creatures or simply don't like that kind of thing.)

Here's the problems I had with...
Submissive Lola: I didn't really care for the random "I want you to get me..." quests... simply because they would do this and I'm no where near a place I can either find or buy such an item and be punished once the time limit ended.  Also found this annoying because the "Master" would stay right where they made the request.  (First time I saw this they wanted Ale of all things... in the middle of a dungeon... made it really hard to complete the rest of the dungeon.)
Play Submissive: Oh boy... this one never worked properly for me... I would just die because what the master would request would not ever happen.  "You're carrying to much gold" would appear over and over and over as I take damage with ZERO gold until I died.  That damage also grew in power as you didn't meet the request... so death happens VERY quickly.
Pet Collar: This seemed to me to be something meant for Followers only and had no real effect on the player.  Atleast none that I saw other than the settings for Gold, Armor, etc... Followers never "used" my PC.  (Not 100% sure but every time I used this one More Nasty Creatures and Aroused Animals seemed to no longer work correctly or cause the game to CTD when all three were on.)

2. I've been thinking about this for a long time on this idea... ever since Oblivion's Lover mods, problem... resources.  There aren't very many futa armors available for this idea so those would have to be made by someone.  Here's my brain storm on this.  I seem to remember that the RCOTS (Igonre the fact that I brought up a child race, this is a about a script that was used in it)  race had some kind of equipment changer that automatically equiped proper sized clothing to them.  Altering this script and integratting it into Immersive Gender Changer You could in theory make it to where any NPC marked Futa by IGC would auto equip futa armors instead of normal female armor. (You'd have to get with the author of Immersive Gender Changer to make a plug in for it).  However, biggest issue here is again... futa armor resources (non-re-placers).  File setup: Skyrim>Data>Meshe/Texture>Armor>Futa  I honestly think armors like this and many others should all be in one place instead of all over the files... some are in armor, clothes, and even the meshe folder.  Why?????? really should be organized better based on a few ground rules for everyone to follow, that way finding stuff is easier on both the maker and user of the mod.  Follow the Game producer's structure that's already there.

I'm gonna be honest, at the moment I don't necessarily have the time or desire to write a large player slavery mod beyond the scope of a quest. I'm sorry, but a large sprawling framework style mod would probably actually kill me now. I already did CANS (which thankfully seems to have faded into obscurity.

ok I read the op and at least skimmed the last few pages of the thread ...looking at the spread sheet I noticed a few thing I figured I would point out.
if these have been pointed out already I must have missed them and am sorry for repeating

Ideas #5, #6, and possibly #9 and #26 or something very similar are out as a framework "Devious Attributes"
maybe plugins or add-ons for that would work??

Dominant Followers .. Deviously Cursed Loot(DCUR) has a Male/Female, Sexlab Sex Slaves has a Male, and Submissive Lola has the ability to turn "your" follower
into a dominant follower (with some mild humiliation and degradation possibilities).
(people looking for a dominant follower should at least check out the OP's)

Sold at Auction (take a look at Simple Slavery)

Self Bondage ....DCUR has this feature (without all the surprises features, but other mods can provide more)

Branding (Slaverun Reloaded does add this to game at least partially)

#32 Sexlab Alcumy ... there is something very similar already out here on LL (don't remember the name offhand)

Separate Orgasms ... I think the new version of SexLab Framework has this in it

#53 (MCM Lockout) is part of at least 2 other mods already (DCUR, and DDEquip)

Player as a Slaver is at least started in Slaverun Reloaded

For someone starting the Beast Chain mod (or a Skyrim version anyway) a couple of mods that may help as starting points at least would be to look at Hentai Creatures (part
of the More Nasty Creatures) mod and the Keyholder mod, both here on LL.

posted the things I noticed so that people reading this that have missed them can at least go look and see if they do what they want,
without you having to duplicate the work already done.

but I do have to leave a big THANK YOU to Feliks for being willing and able to do so much to help Skyrim's mod community.

I won't comment on the first point beyond "Stay tuned"

As for the dominant followers, I think people just kind of want more of them, so ya know, here to please and all that.

Yeah Simple Slavery dominated that idea.

Huge fan of DCUR (had it since day 1) but my idea (and I think the request) are slightly different. Although thanks to DCUR it dropped a bit down the priority list. The itinerary is still not updated.

Hi there! I really admire your willingness to work on this. Here's an idea that I'm actually thinking about doing myself, but since I've been busy with studies I've been delaying over and over. So just in case you like it, and get to it eventually if I didn't make it at that time, let's see what you think.

I dislike the fact that playing this game with SexLab ends with me skipping sex scenes almost instantly because I'm either bored and want to "get to the interesting part" (which I'm not even sure of what is it) or because some mod got too horny at a given moment. Most mods out there don't give many reasons to just let the scenes run (practical reasons, I mean), except maybe Radiant Prostitution (but since this one is about earning money you still get a sense of hurry, you wanna whore your character with more people). SexLab doesn't have a too complex timer for auto-stage, either.

So my idea would be a mod that would reward having sex for enough time. Essentially, spending less than the "proper" amount of sex would have negative consequences, and optionally, waiting too much time would reduce the benefits as well. The "proper" time could be decided by many factors such as arousal, type of sex, SL gender preferences, pregnancy, etc. Penalties and rewards could span a wide variety of concepts. For example, the standard debuff/buff, but also, your "reward" for enough time in a rape scene could be to kill your attacker due to exhaustion or something wacky like that.

Basically, the idea is that it would be nice to have a non-cummulative reward for keeping sex scenes long. By non-cummulative I mean that they won't increase the more people you fuck (since that would make you want to hurry), like getting paid, but something like a proper buff.

Can't promise this exactly, but uh, stay tuned.

Ok I had about 4 ideas I was going to ask if you are interested in... then I latched on to One idea.  A while back (before any sexlab mods were up and running) I found a mod called Auto-Swimmer.  What this mod did was change equiped outfits based on 1 of 3 conditions; Swimming, Outisde, and Gated Towns (Such as Whiterun).  The way it worked is that when you entered one of the three types of environments it auto unequiped all from you, then you equiped what you wanted to wear in said area and it remembers that as the assigned outfit for that type of area. 

Flash forward... ok here's why I don't use it these days.  1st I have Slaverun installed so that means I'd have to be naked when entering Whiterun which makes it based on how this mod worked to where I'd be auto naked in any other towns such as Riften, sure you can just equip what you want but I'll get to that with my 3rd point (forgot one point... once you do that it'll remember the outfit as town meaning once in Whiterun again I'd have to go in and unequip everything again... which it would remember and so on, see the issue?).  2nd this has major issues when combined with any Devious Mod.  3rd... it only had three types of outfits that you HAD TO CARRY... if you weren't carrying it, the mod wouldn't equip it... not bad because you only had 3 outfits... however, it wouldn't work for what I'm about to suggest.

A. Drop the swimming portion.  (Frankly I never understood why this was there with so little areas that you actually need to swim a lot in an extremely cold area... though was nice to have a bikini auto-equipped to my character when I was.  But would be deadly with... that one mod that makes hot/cold important.) 
B. Add a "Remember outfit Spell for [town name and Outside/Dungeon]" (Default would be whatever you are wearing when entering a town you didn't setup).
C. A check to see if any Devious items are equiped such as chastity belts... which cause the auto change to not activate.
D. Because I'm suggesting a spell for every town so you could potentially have different outfits for each, a container that the items are duplicated into as a way to not be over-encumbered by all the different outfits you might have.  Now I do see potential problems with this.  If you changed outfits that doesn't have any of the pieces you saved AND if you upgraded a piece in some way IE: add an enchant.  This part might be easier said then done so I'll leave this idea and the rest of it up to you.  

Basically, all I'm asking for is a better version of that mod (one that doesn't mess up Devious Mods, I recommend adding a check for DD items before the auto equipping).  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38403/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D38403%26preview%3D&pUp=1

When you have 4 ideas, please post 4 ideas. I love ideas.

I think this is doable, but I'm not sure how long it'd take. Odds are it'd only be able to cover simple things, like clothes. Since improvements and enchantments are surprisingly difficult to monitor and keep track of in scripts.

Hi there,
thank you for your great offer.
So here is an idea.

Break Undies dont really work or if the do only with a very small selection of armors.
So i recently started using Loot and Degradation . This Mod provides a nice function to degrade armor and clothing over time or on taking hits/damage. There is also the option to set a chance for a piece of equipment to break completely.
So for some oher nice effects i use SexlabUtil.
Now i hoped it would be easy for a skilled and experienced Programmer/Coder/Scripter such as yourself to write a piece of code fitting SexlabUtil and telling it to give worn equipment a chance to break at Sexlab rape events.

As i have no clue on scripting besides the halfknowledge one gets by installing and using mods i cant imagine how much work this would be. I only see the few lines of code in the SexlabUtil forum and conclude that it cant be all that hard.

I hope you continue having fun modding and sharing with this great community.
Thanks

I'd have to look into how it handles breaking weapons, but I'm sure it can be done. IT just might take some serious work.

I see you've been absolutely flooded with requests since this thread began, so I hesitate to even bother adding my voice to the crowd. That said, I do have an idea I'd love to see implemented, and I actually posted a thread about it in the technical support forum to make sure it could be done.

The Idea:

The sentence for murder is death. Kill too many people in a particular hold's territory and, if captured, you will be brought before the jarl for judgement. If found guilty, you are lead to the block and beheaded before a crowd of citizens cheering your demise.

The Reason:

Immersion, first and foremost. I've always found it really annoying that I can kill pretty much anyone and the worst thing that happens to me is a couple days in jail and a fine. No one cares, not even the families of those I've slaughtered. I want to immerse myself in this world, and I'll never truly feel that way until my actions have meaning and consequences.

The Details:

What I see in my head is actually pretty basic. You kill one person in, say, Whiterun and it begins a counter. This counter tallies every murder you commit in that hold's territory (read: anyone whose death would result in the guards arresting you. Killing bandits and vampires is perfectly okay). If you kill more than a certain number (perhaps adjustable in an MCM menu), and if captured, you are placed in a cell awaiting trial. Once there, you can do as per usual and escape, or you can wait it out. The next morning you are brought before the jarl, who declares you are accused of murder, and asks how you plea. Here you are given two options, guilty or not guilty. A plea of guilty results in a trip to the block. A plea of not guilty provides you with three further options:

-Beg for mercy

Begging for mercy is risky, but possible. It depends on the jarl and their individual politics. Where Jarl Balgruuf might be more lenient, Jarl Igmund might be far more cold hearted. Your speech level can tip the scales in your favor.

-Bribe

Also risky, and also depends on the individual jarl's disposition, but perhaps carrying a higher percentage chance of success. The amount of gold (and greed of the jarl) is what determines your success here.

-Seduce

You may offer your 'services' to the jarl in exchange for freedom. This would depend on the particular jarl's sexual orientation and how attractive they think the PC is. If plugged into SexLab framework, there are mods that could help determine these factors.

Each option carries a variable percentage of success, but all have diminished returns; get out of jail because you bribed a jarl once, and next time you probably won't be so lucky. A jarl can only turn a blind eye so many times before such a thing is noticed.

If you are ultimately unsuccessful in your attempts to win your freedom, the inevitable occurs. You are lead away in chains to a public location, where a crowd gathers, hurling insults (and perhaps stones) as you are marched to the chopping block. Forced onto your knees, a priest offers prayer for your soul as the headsman raises his axe. A hush falls over the crowd, the axe falls, and your head rolls across the ground amid shouts of joy. Justice has been served. Fade to black. Game over.

I realize this might seem a bit silly to want something most people will go out of their way to avoid. Play the game right and you'll never see it. But I want it to be there, the threat of death hanging over my head every time I sneak into someone's house to murder them in their sleep. It's exciting, and above all, it's immersive.

I've given serious thought to trying to make this mod on my own. I did research, and apparently all the elements exist in other mods (Prison Overhaul, Enslaved By Thalmor), so I know it can be done. But I've never modded before, and I suspect something like this would be beyond a first time modder. So I'm throwing it out there. If not you, Feliks, then perhaps someone else, someone who shares my desire for an immersive world where even the most villainous player can be brought to justice.

I didn't know so many people wanted the crime system rebuilt or expanded. Um... That's... A lot in there. My only real complaint (besides the fact that I don't know if a scripted player execution would, you know, decapitate them) is that a trial in skyrim would always be... disappointing for me. There's no real way to get it as immersive/realistic as I'd like it to be.

I've been trying to make a mod that just applies the Sexlab function TreatAsMale to... Well, basically all non PC actors. My modding ability is severely lacking though, I can figure out how to apply the script to say an object that is equipped but dealing with outfits and leveled lists is a headache due to mods that add new NPCs etc. It's a bit beyond my ability to apply the script in another form, could you help me out with this? Some way to toggle sexlab gender for followers would be nice as well but not really a necessity for me.

The simplest way to apply the script is probably a cloak spell. beyond that it gets complicated real fast.

There was also a mod - Duke Patricks Heavy Armor Drowns on the nexus

I don't know how I never found this in all the hours I spent googling.

If it works as advertised, this pretty much covers all I was missing from the game.

May all the gods bless you forever.

Sorry I'm not replying to the original but the other thread-goers seem to have that covered. I don't know about sinking. I would guess that there's some way to do it but any implementation I can think of would be... terrible. There might be something I'm missing but I don't think there is, sorry.

Worry not, and thanks for thinking about it!

Hello!

Captured Dreams Shop

Thanks for reading!

I love that quest too for the same reason, BUT...its also seems to be a huge ordeal to script scenes that long or longer,  As well as it being very limited for the player, that quest is more of an "interactive movie" than an in-game quest.

Yeah, I understand that it is incredibly complex to script something like that. The trouble I've found with most slavery mod is that the whole premise is to escape slavery - when that really isn't my actual goal at all. That being said, it would appear that a slavery framework is not within scope, so this may all be a moot point since that is essentially what I'm after. 

As to it being limited for the player - that's one of the reasons I enjoyed it. 

In any case, I'll try to compile and post a list of ideas (though considering my lack of modding skill, I do not know how many of the ideas I have are even feasible).