How about writing some quests for the PetCollar? It seems to have the things that you like but it lacks the story behind it. Like, a story for getting (locked into) it and getting rid of it, progression as a pet, some interactions with NPCs like dialogs and AI packages, a faction-based collars etc. There are plenty of good ideas in the support thread, marked with up votes. But I'd also be happy with any story you choose yourself.

This would be the mod I want to see :shy:

Oh sh!t, I just realized you're the author of PetCollar. This being your mod originally, do you have anything specific you'd want to see or think would be neat?

*sees Sexlab and bestiality in tags*

Hm. Yes. I think I could come up with something to toss into the mix.

*cracks knuckles*

Sexlab Alchumy

This mod would add a chance after a sex event ends to add a cum sample to the player's inventory. The sample is an alchemical ingredient with effects varying based on its source (man, mer, beast, creature) that can be used to create potions as normal, or as an ingredient in new food types. The intent is to add some utility to sex in a vanilla-friendly manner without inventing entire mechanics or fussing with scripted bonuses. With this, your promiscuous alchemist can use her talents to create potions, or your cock-guzzling warrior can cook a delicious cum-spiced soup!

Upon completing a sex event, up to three (?) but sometimes zero cum samples may be added to the player's inventory. Frequency would be adjustable via MCM. Cum samples vary by source and have different effects. Sources are:

• Man - Bretons, Redguards, Nords, and Imperials
  • Mer - Bosmer, Dunmer, and Altmer
  • Beast - Argonian, Khajiit, and Orcs
  • Creature - Monsters and animals.  Most give generic creature cum, but there are five distinct creature subtypes as well:
    • Canine (dogs, wolves)
    • Equine
    • Dragon
    • Undead*
    • Falmer
Male player-characters could harvest themselves up to three times a day.

But wait, there's more! A small quest would be included to make use of the cum in case the player isn't an alchemist and/or cook. A new NPC chef would be added somewhere in Skyrim who specializes in creating cum-based foods. She'll buy any cum the player has for a small sum, and will make a limited number of unique foods if the player brings her the right ingredients. These foods would be inaccessible to the player and are slightly stronger than what the player could make, but lack variety (one food each for restoring health, magicka, and stamina, as opposed to the numerous combinations thereof the player can make). As an added bonus, she'll happily give a male player-character a blowjob if asked nicely - this serves no purpose, just for lulz.

*Vampires would give Undead cum regardless of race. A male player character that is a vampire would only give undead cum as well.

I remember seeing something like this in an idea thread recently, someone said it wouldn't be too hard to do. They even mentioned the race thing. 

If I can find it again I'll see whether this is something I'd be able to do. Added to the itinerary. Love the name by the way.

Since you mentioned wanting to possibly expand the number of quest mods, I wanted to throw out an idea that would somwhat accomplish that, without being such a huge grind that I imagine making a full-on quest mod probably is: How about making more post-blackout scenarios for Death Alternative? There are already a couple great mods that take advantage of the bleed-out portion of DA (specifically Defeat and SD+), but so far only BralorMarr (the original mod author) had made any scenarios for DA: Captured to use after the PC has blacked out. Also, none of his scenarios are sexy nor do they involve Devious Devices. ^_^

Some scenarios off the top of my head:

1) A troll finds the unconscious player and drags her (or him... but going on my own preference here) back to its den, where it clearly wants to make her its mate. Obviously pregnancy mods would be optional, as the main point is that the troll is going to keep trying as long as the player sticks around, whereas she will want to figure out where her gear has gone and either escape or kill the troll.

2) Random fellow finds blacked-out player and brings her to his dungeon, where she is locked in many devices and bound to some bondage furniture. Getting out of all the restraints and eventually escaping might either be a matter of deft reflexes, cleverness, or perhaps convincing her captor that she is on his side so that he'll let down his guard...

3) After blacking out, player wakes up like she might otherwise in a 'left for dead' scenario, except she is either strapped into several devices, put into some bondage furniture, or both! No one is immediately around to take advantage, but surely someone will be down the road soon, and they may or may not be helpful.

4) Any of the current DA: Captured scenarios could easily be spiced up with sexy-times and/or Devious Devices.

...And I'm sure others could come up with lots more stuff. The things I like most about this idea is that it adds lots more context for Devious Devices to slip into, each quest is bite-sized but with potentially lots of play-time, and that it's all radiant so one never knows if/when such a situation will pop up (unless they intentionally set it up of course!).

I like the idea of adding a few radiant quests. I haven't even really played with DA though. I'm assuming implementing a scenario isn't too difficult. But I'm not sure. Do you know if the source files are available for DA and DA:Captured? That would make this a whole lot easier.

Added to the itinerary, but a bit low for now. If you've got info on how to do this or more things you want to add, send me a PM.

I'm no modder, so I don't really know how it works, but I know from speaking to BralorMarr (indirectly in PMs because we were both part of the SD+ testing) that he specifically built his mod for others to hook onto it. I bet he'd like for someone to give it a try, as he stated this was what he was hoping would happen. BralorMarr is here on LL, and SkyrimLL is another fantastic modder who has already had experience in hooking into Death Alternative, as SD+ does exactly that.

I'm sorry I don't have more specific information, but I do at least know the sources where the details lie. That's something right? ^_^

I remember seeing something like this in an idea thread recently, someone said it wouldn't be too hard to do. They even mentioned the race thing. 

If I can find it again I'll see whether this is something I'd be able to do. Added to the itinerary. Love the name by the way.

I've suggested it before, I've seen it suggested before, and once time I even posted a mock-up release post for the mod I envisioned, where I lifted a lot of the above from with some alterations I've thought of the intervening two years (lol).

I'd happily send you more details about some of the things I envision, like exactly what effects the various cum types would have. And thanks, I was pretty happy with the name too. :D

Recently i thought some encounters with your offspring 20 years later would be cool, whether Oedipus-like or only you not recognizing your children anymore when you meet again.

I have basically no idea about Skyrim modding, but i had this in mind:

Either modify the fast travel system and increase the time passing when you use it or simply make it that if you move to the dawnguard or dragonborn DLC areas each such trip simply takes a year. Then you keep track of your children you get via being female. Hopefully there is also a way to track if those children were born while you were enslaved or raped.

Once those children are 18+ they might seek you.

Then you can think about some fun quests which get randomly chosen. Your children might just want to meet her mother, but more likely they had a bad childhood, just imagine they are the children of one of those bandits/mages/... which had enslaved you back then. Fates for them probably have been work as mineslaves or at least a bad life at an orphanage.

They might very well hate you and try to get their revenge with you one way or another, most likely brutal torture/rape and eventually revealing they are your children.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not personally a huge fan of pregnancy content. If there's a lot of demand for this mod, I can take a look at it, but I might need some guidance from someone who actually plays with those mods. For instance, if I were to do it, I don't think that would work with the in game time scale. Thanks to the shrinking of Tamriel (look up size comparisons between Arena and Skyrim) there's really not anywhere you can currently go in game that would take a huge amount of time, Solstheim being the furthest and it still not being quite close to a year. 18 years in game time is a long time. My (non sex-lab) file is only a few months into game and he's been taking his time goin through Skyrim.

Yeah the timescale would be a problem, maybe it might even cause savegame problems if time passes too fast. No worries :)

A seduce spell that makes an npc want to have sex with you. It should also give you a chance of stealing an item during sex if it's part of a quest. I know there is matchmaker but I was looking for something more immersive that make it feel like you actually enchant the other person.

*sees Sexlab and bestiality in tags*

Hm. Yes. I think I could come up with something to toss into the mix.

*cracks knuckles*

Sexlab Alchumy

This mod would add a chance after a sex event ends to add a cum sample to the player's inventory. The sample is an alchemical ingredient with effects varying based on its source (man, mer, beast, creature) that can be used to create potions as normal, or as an ingredient in new food types. The intent is to add some utility to sex in a vanilla-friendly manner without inventing entire mechanics or fussing with scripted bonuses. With this, your promiscuous alchemist can use her talents to create potions, or your cock-guzzling warrior can cook a delicious cum-spiced soup!

Upon completing a sex event, up to three (?) but sometimes zero cum samples may be added to the player's inventory. Frequency would be adjustable via MCM. Cum samples vary by source and have different effects. Sources are:

• Man - Bretons, Redguards, Nords, and Imperials
  • Mer - Bosmer, Dunmer, and Altmer
  • Beast - Argonian, Khajiit, and Orcs
  • Creature - Monsters and animals.  Most give generic creature cum, but there are five distinct creature subtypes as well:
    • Canine (dogs, wolves)
    • Equine
    • Dragon
    • Undead*
    • Falmer
Male player-characters could harvest themselves up to three times a day.

But wait, there's more! A small quest would be included to make use of the cum in case the player isn't an alchemist and/or cook. A new NPC chef would be added somewhere in Skyrim who specializes in creating cum-based foods. She'll buy any cum the player has for a small sum, and will make a limited number of unique foods if the player brings her the right ingredients. These foods would be inaccessible to the player and are slightly stronger than what the player could make, but lack variety (one food each for restoring health, magicka, and stamina, as opposed to the numerous combinations thereof the player can make). As an added bonus, she'll happily give a male player-character a blowjob if asked nicely - this serves no purpose, just for lulz.

*Vampires would give Undead cum regardless of race. A male player character that is a vampire would only give undead cum as well.

Add an option for harvesting vaginal juices from women and female animals from giving them oral or manual sex and yet another option for harvesting semen mixed with vaginal juices as more ingredients. Also consider harvesting Draugr and Falmer cum for potions purposes.

The question though is what kinds of recipes/results should be created by these ingredients.

You could match the SOS sizing potions and arousal changes as obvious potions but maybe a temporary size change potion good for the next sex act.

How about a potion of insatiability preventing sex from reducing arousal for a period or a potion of dullness that holds arousal to zero for a time.

Potions to cause PC or NPCs to shamelessly shed their clothes (making them subject to other mods that take advantage of nude PCs and NPCs) for several game hours.

What other creative potions can others think of that would be easy enough to implement in such a mod?

Remember each ingredient has four effects so we should consider building a table of ingredients and effects to make sure we have enough of both to cover all the effects wanted.

How about an actual quest mod?

I'd been thinking of a quest to save a Damsel in Distress from an Evil Wizard, which is in a Tower of course!

Thing is you save the Damsel she's in full bondage gear, then you have to figure out a way to free her of the gear...

After all that you get to die.

Yup she's a Succubus

The end.

And you don't even tell people she is a Succubus just watch the outpouring of posts.

--------------

I was also thinking of this being an Alternate Start Scenario.

Player is a Seccubus but uh you kill your knight in shining armor WTF?

A seduce spell that makes an npc want to have sex with you. It should also give you a chance of stealing an item during sex if it's part of a quest. I know there is matchmaker but I was looking for something more immersive that make it feel like you actually enchant the other person.

Seems fairly straightforward, but I'm not sure what I'd have to offer that hasn't been done before, other than renaming the spell "seduction" or something like that.

How about an actual quest mod?

I'd been thinking of a quest to save a Damsel in Distress from an Evil Wizard, which is in a Tower of course!

Thing is you save the Damsel she's in full bondage gear, then you have to figure out a way to free her of the gear...

Yup she's a Succubus

The end.

And you don't even tell people she is a Succubus just watch the outpouring of posts.

--------------

I was also thinking of this being an Alternate Start Scenario.

Player is a Seccubus but uh you kill your knight in shining armor WTF?

I've got no idea how alternate start scenarios even work. I'm sure I could figure it out given a bit of time. I like the twist on the damsel in distress plot, and i like the idea of struggling to get someone ELSE out of bondage, but as a player I'd be pretty pissed if I went through all that and then got fucked right to death. Maybe a way to save yourself?

And I got a notification about another post but I'm not seeing it here. Hrm... If you deleted your post because it was already asked, alright man, good on ya. If you deleted it for literally any other reason I kind of want to see it. If you'd rather send me the request in private you can do that too. I'll even keep your name off the itinerary.

Just stumbled on this thread by chance.
I think you may perhaps be interested in reading this, even if it's not up to date, seeing what you wishes are, and the mods you submitted yourself in your list. ;)
The team is slowly assembling but in dire need of CK-savvy modders.

Good luck in any case.

PS: there's a first basic version of a Kennel in next AFS update

1 FANGIRL COMPANION.

Dovahkiin exploits have become famous throughout Skyrim. So a partner who adore you. She'll be obsessed with you and she should always want to be possessed. A commpanion like  Vilja but his adventures must be oriented to sex.

3 OWN TAMBERN / BROTHEL

To be the owner of a tavern and brothel, customized manufacture. You should go hiring protitutas, waitresses. for customers. The tavern has levels and fame . More fame more clients. Maybe you can make a especial service.. but high price ;P

Add an option for harvesting vaginal juices from women and female animals from giving them oral or manual sex and yet another option for harvesting semen mixed with vaginal juices as more ingredients. Also consider harvesting Draugr and Falmer cum for potions purposes.

The question though is what kinds of recipes/results should be created by these ingredients.

You could match the SOS sizing potions and arousal changes as obvious potions but maybe a temporary size change potion good for the next sex act.

How about a potion of insatiability preventing sex from reducing arousal for a period or a potion of dullness that holds arousal to zero for a time.

Potions to cause PC or NPCs to shamelessly shed their clothes (making them subject to other mods that take advantage of nude PCs and NPCs) for several game hours.

What other creative potions can others think of that would be easy enough to implement in such a mod?

Remember each ingredient has four effects so we should consider building a table of ingredients and effects to make sure we have enough of both to cover all the effects wanted.

Preface: I'm not the one making this mod obviously, but as the proposer of the idea you quoted, I feel compelled to respond. Whether or not Stevchenko prefers to remain close to concept or expand into the areas you mention is entirely his call.

Vaginal juices and vaginal juice/cum mix isn't a terrible idea, but at a certain point I fear the options will grow too numerous and effects begin to overlap.

Draugr is lumped into Undead. Cum types could be broken up for each individual creature, but I worry about bloating the mod with items that don't serve a purpose.

The intent here is to have as few requirements as possible. No Arousal, no SOS.

Unique foods or potions with SelxLab effects as add-ons are certainly conceivable. But the idea behind this mod is to try to create something that blends in with the vanilla game in a way not really touched on by anything else on LL. Cum, collected incidentally during the player's normal sexual activity, that can either be used creating potions (like Restore Health or Fortify Barter) or sold to a specific NPC for gold, just like several vanilla alchemy ingredients.

Your ideas are all perfectly good for a mod like this, it's just more than I intended with the concept is all.

I feel that Lovers Bitch has not yet had a worthy successor.

I think something could be introduced dealing with a small bandit camp's women going missing.

The bandit chief attempts to intervene in any possible bloodshed somehow. This could be through a scripted capture event, or maybe he just runs out yelling for people to calm down before/as a fight breaks out. The dragonborn can exploit the situation for some anonymous sex and providing some business savvy, currency, as the bandits have been hard up since the women vanished. I should note, the pc should be able to play their role compliantly, antagonistically, or emasculatingly, determining the outcome of the quest.

If things go well, the bandit chief may enlist the pc to find the cause of the women's disappearance.

If the camp encounter ends in bloodshed, the pc can find clues and maybe journals pointing to the location of a hidden cave system attached to some variety of ruins or vice versa.

Upon inspecting these caves/ruins, it becomes clear the women abandoned the camp to form some sort of cult who's rituals consist of sex with canines to gain favor of some sort of wolf spirits who basically grant buffs for taking a knot.

Ideally there'd be some stone etchings to have guided them to the necessary conclusions.

This is can be a hub for more quests, it would basically open up a new area and social hierarchy to climb.

After getting there, and becoming introduced to the concepts, the male bandits attempt a raid, the pc can help any outcome be reached, although they should primarily be influenced by the aforementioned dispositions the player takes.

I can imagine 4 outcomes:

1. The men win and destroy the settlement. The PC may return and find a single surviving pair, she(presumably he as well) can butter them up and be taught their ways, but with less statistical benefit.

2. The women fight the men off and preserve their new way of life.

3. The men are humiliated by the might of the women, or are too desperate to fight, and join this new society as a servant class.

4. (Secret ending)Everyone has an orgy, it gets weird when the dogs get involved as gender is arbitrary where their humping is concerned, some men and women decide they're not into it and leave.

From here, a new mechanic is introduced and it basically determines the relationship between the pc and their new canine companion. Taking a more aggressive role in mating behavior might give the pc a more offensive set of buffs, the companion will ease up a bit. Taking a more passive role might grant defensive buffs, but the companion might try interrupting consensual sex acts with others. I'd say it's better if there's no way to balance the two.

I had an idea to something similar to Devious Keyholder, but instead of returning the key the person would give you a temporary release instead and lock you back in afterwards. That person might unlock your belt, but put you in a yoke too so you either beg to the person or someone else for actual release. You will need to either pay a lot of gold or do a lot of favors to get the key back.

Similarly, you could have your follower being the controller of your plug so if you need to get your arousal checked you would need to service your followers often. More favors mean they would turn up the vibrator that you would eventually get your O. Ignore them too much and you will get periodic reminder from small, sudden vibe or even jolts of electricity, maybe from the collar since we're using the arousal against the player (unless we can exempt the plugs from reducing arousal level with jolts of electricity).

Or maybe leave out the followers from the equation and let the plug(s) be affected by your sexual activity. The more you're willing to put out, the more chance you get to reduce your arousal. The lesser you put out, the more likely you get penalized not only from the arousal but being staggered or drained of stamina/magicka from electrocution as well.

Yup she's a Succubus

The end.

I have to say, I don't really like that idea...now, if she were to charm you and keep you around at her beck and call kinda Maria Eden style and we're in for some fun...

Yup she's a Succubus

The end.

I have to say, I don't really like that idea...now, if she were to charm you and keep you around at her beck and call kinda Maria Eden style and we're in for some fun...

Sorry, its just ever since I started making mods I've always wanted to throw in a twist that catches the player totally off guard, like something that wasn't advertised in the description that would just sneak up and go BOO.  It doesn't have to be death of course but ya something that just makes you go wthell happened, nothing damageing but something totally legit perhaps give some clues tucked away that the player might find if they look around and read every scrap of paper.

Guest Noova

My request: can you bring back 2 old mods?

Specifically: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30531-sexlab-approach-27-8-2014/  and  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23465-wip-lovers-victim-2014-01-06/

Both mods add sex outside of combat without the player requiring to take action. Both also have problems: approach is often buggy/outdated. The author is still around and has worked on a new version to alleviate some problems but he doesn't have the time to finish it. Lovers Victim is old and has the problem that only people that are naked get targeted. So you either have to unequip npcs manually, or you have to tagg every piece of clothing/armor as naked. This is not only time consuming but also conflicts with other mods such as Sleep Tight. I'd love for a mod where npcs 'take action' when their arousal reaches certain levels AND being able to target other npcs rather then the player being the default target. My ideas for Lovers Victim where:

- npcs can have sex without requiring the target to be naked, they just need to be aroused enough. This removes the need to undress npcs first or tediously tagging every armor.

^ this is honestly the biggest thing that needs improving, this alone + maybe an update to the new sexlab version would be enough to bring the mod back from the dustbin.

- adding a consensual option at lower arousal levels. At arousal 75 (just an example) the npc looks for other npcs with equal or higher aroused npcs and they start fucking. At higher arousal (say 100) the old event triggers and the npc finds a nearby target to bang.

- "dialouge" / speech when an npc reaches a certain arousal level; for example

*50 arousal: "man my balls itch"

*75 arousal: "gods I'm horney, anyone around here want to fuck?"

*100 arousal: "by Thalos I can't take it anymore, I'm going to unload my balls in the nearest wench RIGHT NOW!!"

^ bonus points if users can write their own dialogue and import it into the game like with Apropos.

Hmm...my own idea, since I've been spending so much time restrained, I've thought about what happens if you spend a lot of time in restraints...

Muscles tend to weaken, have reduced range of motion etc...now how should this get simulated in Skyrim?

Day 0: No effect

Day 1: -1% on 1-h, 2-h, Archery, Heavy and Light Armor, Block, Lockpicking, Sneak and Pickpocket

Day 2: -2%

and so on...it would probably accelerate after two days, and peak at around -50% for playability, or for the hardcore, it would slow down at -50% and peak at -70-90%, should you be released from your restraints, the effects don't go away immediately, you still have to wait for your body to recover.  Also smaller % penalties to health/health regen and stamina/stamina regen at later points.

Armbinders/yokes would likely apply the effect faster.

How about writing some quests for the PetCollar? It seems to have the things that you like but it lacks the story behind it. Like, a story for getting (locked into) it and getting rid of it, progression as a pet, some interactions with NPCs like dialogs and AI packages, a faction-based collars etc. There are plenty of good ideas in the support thread, marked with up votes. But I'd also be happy with any story you choose yourself.

Oh sh!t, I just realized you're the author of PetCollar. This being your mod originally, do you have anything specific you'd want to see or think would be neat?

I'd like to see the possibility of retaining permanent pet status after the main quest part is done. Like in the stobor's Angrim's Apprentice. So the existing mod players could transfer and still enjoy the theme.

Also, my personal request would be of NPCs/PC showing explicit control over the collared actors. This is something I wanted to add for a long time but don't know how to properly integrate. And having the quests, this is straight forward: wrong answer - zap, resist - paralyze etc.

But you are the quest author and I don't want to interfere in the artistic process. Just make it as if you're doing it for yourself :)

Maybe you could add a universal surrender Option to "Death Alternative."

You could use the SD+ menu (if SD+ is installed) and if surrender is Chosen, it should be similar to the Defeat surrender Option where you get into dialogue with the closest NPC around. Depending on you're dialogue choices, what you're wearing, if you've killed anyone of them, their morailty, their arousal, your arousal, the surrounding etc.  they choose what punishment (like Money, rape or enslavement) they might inflict upon you.

I got here with an idea I have had for a while but I love the ideas about Pet Collar and DA. The Alternate Start/DA mod allows you to start from the Mara statue directly into a Captured scenario and I have thought a start as a gladiatorial slave fighting for freedom would be a blast. Another start could be as a sacrifice (sexual?) to some demonic creature to eventually escape and take revenge or flee. I played through a game as a nord empire loyalist starting chained to a wall as a thalmor prisoner and managed to eventually escape only to be recaptured (SD+) and finally getting free and killing everybody, it was easily one of the most fun times I have had in this amazing game.

Pet Collar could be some loser/vile person tricking the mighty dragonborn putting the collar on and then forcing her/him to fetch powerful items and serve as sex slave. You would end up gearing up your follower at their command.

This was a fun thread to read through and I might come back an post my original idea, good luck with whatever you end up choosing to work on, modding still seems a bit like magic to me.

Just stumbled on this thread by chance.

I think you may perhaps be interested in reading this, even if it's not up to date, seeing what you wishes are, and the mods you submitted yourself in your list. ;)

The team is slowly assembling but in dire need of CK-savvy modders.

Good luck in any case.

PS: there's a first basic version of a Kennel in next AFS update

Hmm... I'm... interested. 

Not sure how much time I can commit at the moment though.

1 FANGIRL COMPANION.
Dovahkiin exploits have become famous throughout Skyrim. So a partner who adore you. She'll be obsessed with you and she should always want to be possessed. A commpanion like  Vilja but his adventures must be oriented to sex.

3 OWN TAMBERN / BROTHEL

To be the owner of a tavern and brothel, customized manufacture. You should go hiring protitutas, waitresses. for customers. The tavern has levels and fame . More fame more clients. Maybe you can make a especial service.. but high price ;P

A fan seems like an interesting touch. The tavern/brothel idea is a neat idea, But I'm not even sure how you'd implement that kind of thing. I know someone has before with a build your own house mod that came out before hearthfire, so I know it's possible. It just seems odd. I'll probably take a look at it eventually though, the idea of a fully customizable tavern adn brothel is a neat Idea, even if it ends up running like house customization where you kind of buy rooms instead of creating them and then a seperate thing to let you choose themes and functions and- OH look at you, got me brainstorming.

I feel that Lovers Bitch has not yet had a worthy successor.

I think something could be introduced dealing with a small bandit camp's women going missing.

The bandit chief attempts to intervene in any possible bloodshed somehow. This could be through a scripted capture event, or maybe he just runs out yelling for people to calm down before/as a fight breaks out. The dragonborn can exploit the situation for some anonymous sex and providing some business savvy, currency, as the bandits have been hard up since the women vanished. I should note, the pc should be able to play their role compliantly, antagonistically, or emasculatingly, determining the outcome of the quest.

If things go well, the bandit chief may enlist the pc to find the cause of the women's disappearance.

If the camp encounter ends in bloodshed, the pc can find clues and maybe journals pointing to the location of a hidden cave system attached to some variety of ruins or vice versa.

Upon inspecting these caves/ruins, it becomes clear the women abandoned the camp to form some sort of cult who's rituals consist of sex with canines to gain favor of some sort of wolf spirits who basically grant buffs for taking a knot.

Ideally there'd be some stone etchings to have guided them to the necessary conclusions.

This is can be a hub for more quests, it would basically open up a new area and social hierarchy to climb.

After getting there, and becoming introduced to the concepts, the male bandits attempt a raid, the pc can help any outcome be reached, although they should primarily be influenced by the aforementioned dispositions the player takes.

I can imagine 4 outcomes:

1. The men win and destroy the settlement. The PC may return and find a single surviving pair, she(presumably he as well) can butter them up and be taught their ways, but with less statistical benefit.

2. The women fight the men off and preserve their new way of life.

3. The men are humiliated by the might of the women, or are too desperate to fight, and join this new society as a servant class.

4. (Secret ending)Everyone has an orgy, it gets weird when the dogs get involved as gender is arbitrary where their humping is concerned, some men and women decide they're not into it and leave.

From here, a new mechanic is introduced and it basically determines the relationship between the pc and their new canine companion. Taking a more aggressive role in mating behavior might give the pc a more offensive set of buffs, the companion will ease up a bit. Taking a more passive role might grant defensive buffs, but the companion might try interrupting consensual sex acts with others. I'd say it's better if there's no way to balance the two.

Loversbitch was an Oblivion mod right? I'll be honest I never really played much oblivion, and never with mods from here. Seems like a neat idea, if I get around to this I'll check the source material too and see what I can come up with.

I had an idea to something similar to Devious Keyholder, but instead of returning the key the person would give you a temporary release instead and lock you back in afterwards. That person might unlock your belt, but put you in a yoke too so you either beg to the person or someone else for actual release. You will need to either pay a lot of gold or do a lot of favors to get the key back.

Similarly, you could have your follower being the controller of your plug so if you need to get your arousal checked you would need to service your followers often. More favors mean they would turn up the vibrator that you would eventually get your O. Ignore them too much and you will get periodic reminder from small, sudden vibe or even jolts of electricity, maybe from the collar since we're using the arousal against the player (unless we can exempt the plugs from reducing arousal level with jolts of electricity).

Or maybe leave out the followers from the equation and let the plug(s) be affected by your sexual activity. The more you're willing to put out, the more chance you get to reduce your arousal. The lesser you put out, the more likely you get penalized not only from the arousal but being staggered or drained of stamina/magicka from electrocution as well.

Interesting idea with the trading restraints but never really being free, not sure if it'd actually be playable though. That's something I like in my mods is the ability to play a (fairly kinky) but actual playthrough as well. The follower thing is neat, but I think that it'd have to be only certain followers, and only when they're actually with you. The third option seems like it would be very sript heavy to implement, since it'd have to have a way of keeping track of your sexual activity besides the (bizarre) stats in SL. It'd also make it hell for characters like mine.

My request: can you bring back 2 old mods?

Specifically: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30531-sexlab-approach-27-8-2014/  and  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23465-wip-lovers-victim-2014-01-06/

Both mods add sex outside of combat without the player requiring to take action. Both also have problems: approach is often buggy/outdated. The author is still around and has worked on a new version to alleviate some problems but he doesn't have the time to finish it. Lovers Victim is old and has the problem that only people that are naked get targeted. So you either have to unequip npcs manually, or you have to tagg every piece of clothing/armor as naked. This is not only time consuming but also conflicts with other mods such as Sleep Tight. I'd love for a mod where npcs 'take action' when their arousal reaches certain levels AND being able to target other npcs rather then the player being the default target. My ideas for Lovers Victim where:

- npcs can have sex without requiring the target to be naked, they just need to be aroused enough. This removes the need to undress npcs first or tediously tagging every armor.

^ this is honestly the biggest thing that needs improving, this alone + maybe an update to the new sexlab version would be enough to bring the mod back from the dustbin.

- adding a consensual option at lower arousal levels. At arousal 75 (just an example) the npc looks for other npcs with equal or higher aroused npcs and they start fucking. At higher arousal (say 100) the old event triggers and the npc finds a nearby target to bang.

- "dialouge" / speech when an npc reaches a certain arousal level; for example

*50 arousal: "man my balls itch"

*75 arousal: "gods I'm horney, anyone around here want to fuck?"

*100 arousal: "by Thalos I can't take it anymore, I'm going to unload my balls in the nearest wench RIGHT NOW!!"

^ bonus points if users can write their own dialogue and import it into the game like with Apropos.

Those both seem like fairly simple mods. If I get around to them and I can get permissions from the authors I'll probably take a crack at 'em. Not sure if i'd be able to do the importing your own dialogue, but I'm nothing if not hard headed.

Hmm...my own idea, since I've been spending so much time restrained, I've thought about what happens if you spend a lot of time in restraints...

Muscles tend to weaken, have reduced range of motion etc...now how should this get simulated in Skyrim?

Day 0: No effect

Day 1: -1% on 1-h, 2-h, Archery, Heavy and Light Armor, Block, Lockpicking, Sneak and Pickpocket

Day 2: -2%

and so on...it would probably accelerate after two days, and peak at around -50% for playability, or for the hardcore, it would slow down at -50% and peak at -70-90%, should you be released from your restraints, the effects don't go away immediately, you still have to wait for your body to recover.  Also smaller % penalties to health/health regen and stamina/stamina regen at later points.

Armbinders/yokes would likely apply the effect faster.

Funny, Someone else suggested almost the exact opposite mod. Will probably take a crack at this while making the other one recommended by Infernus, since the code would be fairly similar. Stay tuned.

I'd like to see the possibility of retaining permanent pet status after the main quest part is done. Like in the stobor's Angrim's Apprentice. So the existing mod players could transfer and still enjoy the theme.

Also, my personal request would be of NPCs/PC showing explicit control over the collared actors. This is something I wanted to add for a long time but don't know how to properly integrate. And having the quests, this is straight forward: wrong answer - zap, resist - paralyze etc.

But you are the quest author and I don't want to interfere in the artistic process. Just make it as if you're doing it for yourself :)

I'll have to load up PetCollar as soon as I finish the current quest I've been forced into. Trapped in Rubber was something I couldn't pass up, but now I'm a couple of kinds of screwed.

Maybe you could add a universal surrender Option to "Death Alternative."

You could use the SD+ menu (if SD+ is installed) and if surrender is Chosen, it should be similar to the Defeat surrender Option where you get into dialogue with the closest NPC around. Depending on you're dialogue choices, what you're wearing, if you've killed anyone of them, their morailty, their arousal, your arousal, the surrounding etc.  they choose what punishment (like Money, rape or enslavement) they might inflict upon you.

I'm seeing lots of demand for Death Alternative plugins. Guess I should set up a profile running that and see how it works.

I got here with an idea I have had for a while but I love the ideas about Pet Collar and DA. The Alternate Start/DA mod allows you to start from the Mara statue directly into a Captured scenario and I have thought a start as a gladiatorial slave fighting for freedom would be a blast. Another start could be as a sacrifice (sexual?) to some demonic creature to eventually escape and take revenge or flee. I played through a game as a nord empire loyalist starting chained to a wall as a thalmor prisoner and managed to eventually escape only to be recaptured (SD+) and finally getting free and killing everybody, it was easily one of the most fun times I have had in this amazing game.

Pet Collar could be some loser/vile person tricking the mighty dragonborn putting the collar on and then forcing her/him to fetch powerful items and serve as sex slave. You would end up gearing up your follower at their command.

This was a fun thread to read through and I might come back an post my original idea, good luck with whatever you end up choosing to work on, modding still seems a bit like magic to me.

Did you post this story somewhere else recently? I think I read it a few days ago. Regardless, feedback on existing ideas is always welcome. 

And I'd love to see your idea, that's why this is here afterall.

This may be a selfish little request but would you consider something that alters sex progression in Sexlab and its plugins?

First, all the Sexlab mods kind of have the "do" (aggressor/initiator) and "be done" (victim/receiver) vibe. Once the sex is done, everyone just get dressed and life proceeds as normal. Is it possible to implement something like a pleasure/hate meter to it? If the player uses the more forceful approach towards the act against some NPC that doesn't like it, there's a possibility that the partner will beat the crap out of the player character after the act ends? Maybe even have the NPC report towards the guards to have you jailed? If the receiver actually likes the act (either forceful or not, depending on some randomized meter setting because the character can be S or M), then there's a reward option. Either it be more sex or something else (like money, equipments, etc).

Really looking forward with whatever you come up with. Was wondering whether you would consider this,

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27881-proof-of-concept-separate-orgasms-sexlab-v139/

Basically its a mod focused on having some form of interactivity during sex. The modder who made it was doing it purely as a proof concept and has given the go ahead for anyone who wants to take up the scripts he/she made.

The interactivity comes from the two actors having sex having seperate orgasm values which are raised depending on the sex position at play with different positions having different orgasm raising rates for each actor. its still pretty rudimentary so sex stats from sexlab and sexlab arousal do not influence the rate yet.

However this mod has a huge potential in becoming a core mod like sexlab aroused or sexlab animation pack which can be used for pretty much most mods on loverslab. Really hope you would consider it!