This may be a selfish little request but would you consider something that alters sex progression in Sexlab and its plugins?

First, all the Sexlab mods kind of have the "do" (aggressor/initiator) and "be done" (victim/receiver) vibe. Once the sex is done, everyone just get dressed and life proceeds as normal. Is it possible to implement something like a pleasure/hate meter to it? If the player uses the more forceful approach towards the act against some NPC that doesn't like it, there's a possibility that the partner will beat the crap out of the player character after the act ends? Maybe even have the NPC report towards the guards to have you jailed? If the receiver actually likes the act (either forceful or not, depending on some randomized meter setting because the character can be S or M), then there's a reward option. Either it be more sex or something else (like money, equipments, etc).

So what you're asking for are some hidden stats (or generated randoms with some parameters) attached to animations and scenes that would cause something to happen afterwards? seems like a neat idea.

I'd love more Player Slave quest mods, particularly becoming a slave to an Orc tribe and another being a slave to a group of Falmer.

I know I said in the main post that I wasn't going to write a giant player slavery mod. I may have lied about that.

Really looking forward with whatever you come up with. Was wondering whether you would consider this,

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27881-proof-of-concept-separate-orgasms-sexlab-v139/

Basically its a mod focused on having some form of interactivity during sex. The modder who made it was doing it purely as a proof concept and has given the go ahead for anyone who wants to take up the scripts he/she made.

The interactivity comes from the two actors having sex having seperate orgasm values which are raised depending on the sex position at play with different positions having different orgasm raising rates for each actor. its still pretty rudimentary so sex stats from sexlab and sexlab arousal do not influence the rate yet.

However this mod has a huge potential in becoming a core mod like sexlab aroused or sexlab animation pack which can be used for pretty much most mods on loverslab. Really hope you would consider it!

Huh. I remember seeing this before I was in the "I should make sexlab mods" mods and not even thinking twice about it. It's actually a really cool thing, even though I'm uncomfortable with them modifying framework scripts. It could tie nicely to mkprovince's request. I'll read through the scripts on it, see how ti works and what could be done. It'd be neat if aroused would influence it. 

And for anyone interested I'm currently working on the CANS framework, and bouncing ideas off a wall for the Devious Practice. What comes next is kind of a toss-up.

I'd love more Player Slave quest mods, particularly becoming a slave to an Orc tribe and another being a slave to a group of Falmer.

I know I said in the main post that I wasn't going to write a giant player slavery mod. I may have lied about that.

Oh, I'm sorry! I'll admit I didn't read your disclaimers, just saw the title and posted what I wanted. I hope you'd try your hand at one though, I know I would if I had some know-how.

No worries mate, if you just meant quick slavery quests I'll probably take a crack at one or both f them eventually. I just don't really want to add to the number of slavery frameworks we've got. Granted, none of them really work perfectly but hey.

I think a mod that I would really like to see, would be kinda like the old Lover's Victim.  You know, the 'npc gets blueballs and can't stand it anymore so drags poor player or nearby girl into an alleyway and bends her over a barrel' type of thing.  However what I'd really like to see added to that cliche would be where if someone saw it going on, and was already high arousal as well, would actually JOIN IN on the action, initiating a 3 or 4way.  One guy looks at the other and says "why not, she's got 2 holes, right?"

I liked the immersion that spectators gave, but I was always left wondering why nobody wanted to join in, or even start something on their own while watching.  And while lovers victim would work (even though it's very old now), it would only work at all if the females were naked which made it pretty impractical if you're looking for any sort of immersion in the game.

Dominant follower with dialogue.

There`s Andrew from Sexlab Sex Slaves, but that mod comes with many excessive features (assuming you only want one follower) and Andrew himself leans heavily towards caring, loving dom. All the other mods with similiar content either prevent you from playing normal game (Maria Eden), or  died during very early stages (prostitution and player slavery mod, J`zargo`s fucktoy).

No worries mate, if you just meant quick slavery quests I'll probably take a crack at one or both f them eventually. I just don't really want to add to the number of slavery frameworks we've got. Granted, none of them really work perfectly but hey.

Yeah, I don't want anything huge really. Just a quest, getting captured, some sex, and then freedom

I think a mod that I would really like to see, would be kinda like the old Lover's Victim.  You know, the 'npc gets blueballs and can't stand it anymore so drags poor player or nearby girl into an alleyway and bends her over a barrel' type of thing.  However what I'd really like to see added to that cliche would be where if someone saw it going on, and was already high arousal as well, would actually JOIN IN on the action, initiating a 3 or 4way.  One guy looks at the other and says "why not, she's got 2 holes, right?"

I liked the immersion that spectators gave, but I was always left wondering why nobody wanted to join in, or even start something on their own while watching.  And while lovers victim would work (even though it's very old now), it would only work at all if the females were naked which made it pretty impractical if you're looking for any sort of immersion in the game.

Someone already requested a lover's victim continuation but these features weren't mentioned. I like it actually. I just need to see if I can have dialogue happen while sexlab scenes are playing (with one of the actors involved).

There`s Andrew from Sexlab Sex Slaves, but that mod comes with many excessive features (assuming you only want one follower) and Andrew himself leans heavily towards caring, loving dom. All the other mods with similiar content either prevent you from playing normal game (Maria Eden), or  died during very early stages (prostitution and player slavery mod, J`zargo`s fucktoy).

Roger that, dominant follower, custom dialogue. Male? Female? Both?

also, would you link J'zargo's Fucktoy? I never saw that but it seems like something i'd really like.

I had no idea that's what that thread was about. Definitely takin a look at it, seems like it'd be a quick mod.

Roger that, dominant follower, custom dialogue. Male? Female? Both?

also, would you link J'zargo's Fucktoy? I never saw that but it seems like something i'd really like.

Well, Andrew does exist, and he`s male. So we need a female dominatrix more, I think.

BTW, one of vanilla followers could easily turn out to be one:

Brelyna Maryon. She`s Telvanni, and House Telvanni are well-known to be pro-slavery racists and social darwinists well-versed in court intrigue, so her friendly attitude could easily be a mask. And her personal quest is about her casting a spell on you - the spell that subsequently turns you into 3 creatures that symbolise qualities master usually wants to see in slaves - loyalty (dog), strength (ox), stamina (horse). It easily could be some sort of "turn into slave" spell that didnt exactly work out because of magic being hard/dragonborn status of target`s soul/spell being improvised on the spot. Let`s say that spell still left some sort of aftereffect that allowed her to hook another control spell to it, allowing her to issue simple commands like "drop on your knees" or "don`t tell anyone about me having control over you", and use it to mindbreak Dragonborn into a fully submissive slave. Bonus lore points for race-specific diaogues with khajit/argonian Dragonborn.

And as far as I know, Jzargo`s fucktoy never existed as a separate mod - it was a part of Sexlab Solutions, that was never finished properly. I`ve read (disabled) dialogues through tes5edit, and they were good, Later i`ve heard that author decided to remake it into a separate mod... But it didn`t happen, sadly. All that`s left - small dialogue in Solutions if you tell J`zargo that expert level spells are far above your capability when you first meet him

Loversbitch was an Oblivion mod right? I'll be honest I never really played much oblivion, and never with mods from here. Seems like a neat idea, if I get around to this I'll check the source material too and see what I can come up with.

Correct. Funnily enough, I didn't play much either, it was the only mod I ever really gave much of a chance though. I wasn't very satisfied with the way it seemed to divorce from the plot, so I thought I'd provide something a tad more lore friendly.

What we need is  Molag Bal Summoning mod and the  PureBlood Vampire Ritual 

Summoning and boning a daedra to become a vampire. Got it.

I want to see animal sex..Like part of the nature..

Would require new animations, which I cannot do. 

Simple combat rape to pc and between npc's, no like defeat or submit, something like Sex Addict Mod but with all new animations. and new animations giant sex.

So, a combat rape mod that isnt the combat rape mods that already exists? But with new animations? Not doing new animations, in the OP. Same for the giant animations.

Hey Stevchenko,

For quite a while, I've felt like Dwemer ruins are lacking in "devious content". I guess my request is simply to append Dwemer dungeons with, perhaps, existing ZaZ/Estrus objects, Milk Mod Economy "milking stations", "traps", or otherwise devious content. If you also made lilaznblaze94 's excellent weapon/plug concept, it would seem more fitting to hide it in a dungeon already emanating a devious aura.

I would also like to second Vaukalak 's dommy Brelyna Maryon idea (for reference), I'm not exactly sure why, but as I read that, it just seemed "right".

Anyway, thanks for taking suggestions, and best of luck!

What we need is  Molag Bal Summoning mod and the  PureBlood Vampire Ritual 

I want to see animal sex..Like part of the nature..

Would require new animations, which I cannot do. 

Simple combat rape to pc and between npc's, no like defeat or submit, something like Sex Addict Mod but with all new animations. and new animations giant sex.

So, a combat rape mod that isnt the combat rape mods that already exists? But with new animations? Not doing new animations, in the OP. Same for the giant animations.

Yes combat rape simple, low stamina is rape with animations of Non-SexLab Animation Pack, because sex addict have old animations.

I got here with an idea I have had for a while but I love the ideas about Pet Collar and DA. The Alternate Start/DA mod allows you to start from the Mara statue directly into a Captured scenario and I have thought a start as a gladiatorial slave fighting for freedom would be a blast. Another start could be as a sacrifice (sexual?) to some demonic creature to eventually escape and take revenge or flee. I played through a game as a nord empire loyalist starting chained to a wall as a thalmor prisoner and managed to eventually escape only to be recaptured (SD+) and finally getting free and killing everybody, it was easily one of the most fun times I have had in this amazing game.

Pet Collar could be some loser/vile person tricking the mighty dragonborn putting the collar on and then forcing her/him to fetch powerful items and serve as sex slave. You would end up gearing up your follower at their command.

This was a fun thread to read through and I might come back an post my original idea, good luck with whatever you end up choosing to work on, modding still seems a bit like magic to me.

Did you post this story somewhere else recently? I think I read it a few days ago. Regardless, feedback on existing ideas is always welcome. 

And I'd love to see your idea, that's why this is here afterall.

Yup, I said something about the gladiator start idea on another thread, I forget which, maybe one where someone was asking for ways to start a game. My other idea was a system that would turn sex into a "contest" with the winner gaining some leverage over the loser. The idea is a branch off of a mod called Sexlab Rapespell. If you havent tried this mod it has some interesting potential but doesnt seem to go anywhere.

http://skup.dip.jp/?andor=and&sword=SexLab+RapeSpell&mode=ret

With Rapespell you and NPCs gain a spell that stuns friendlies and starts sex with them, once it begins magicka and stamina drain until one person is exhausted. If you play a female character this will eventually lead to you being overwhelmed by some partner and they will then want to cast the spell on you at a higher rate. I think it would be fun to be able to use sex in this way to eventually make someone a follower with benefits or a slave or even just improve how much they like you. To be clear I am not talking about the spell itself, I am talking about something that would go off everytime you have sex. Random example...using Defeat, my male pc decides to grab Sigrid while shes gardening out back of the inn in Riverwood, if my PC is good enough Sigrid may ask for more in the future. If you really "beat"  her several times her she may offer to leave with you.

Basically fucking someone into submission or love. This gets much more complicated when you think of a PC losing to a bandit, do they become non-combative? Can a specific generic bandit even be made non-combative? This is where my lack of knowledge stops me as I dont know whats plausible.

Thank you for listening to my request.

I have another small suggestion to make.

I was playing around with AddItem (a mod on the Nexus that adds a menu which detects any mods in you load order that adds any item and lets you 'loot' any item added by these mods like you would with any regular container) and found out that Zaz Resources adds some interesting items, one in particular is an animated item that, when equipped on a female character, makes their vagina drip until the item is unequipped. Yes, I'm aware that I wrote 'item' a lot of times.  :P

So, my suggestion is, why not make use of this 'dripping' effect and add it to certain DD items, particularly items that make having sex impossible due to being restrained? For instance, a female character is wearing a chastity belt and hasn't had sex in days, and she really needs to due to her Arousal level; after a couple of days of not having sex, she would be so wet she would be literally dripping until she finally (if ever) removes the Device and has sex.

There is also a 'squirting' animated item from ZZ resources; would be funny if the same I wrote above happened, except when a female character removes a chastity belt. As soon as she does, her vagina squirts like a hose (obviously unrealistic, but still funny).

I believe it's specifically supposed to be the rape of all rapes.

And the vampirism is supposed to be immediately brutal.

I'd suggest something along the lines of kidnapped by cultists, summoning, rape; and then the player tasked with a gruesome massacre of the kidnappers or something.

EDIT: While I'm here I guess I could toss out my own desired mod features.

I see mention of a kennel mod, of which I'm unfamiliar with past renditions. But the topic is somewhat similar to my ideas.

I'm fond of a psuedo-hierarchy where the player is beneath a pet, specifically considered for service to the pet in exchange.

Such as: A trader or quest giver with a particular pet, given the player to use in exchange for a service.

An innkeeper providing the usual radiant quest supply along the lines of: 'I'll tell you what rumours I've heard if you keep my dog company.'

Or perhaps: 'I've no spare beds right now, but you can sleep out in the stable. Be warned that the stallion is currently in rut, though.'

Another idea would be a trader who only trades on condition of keeping their pet occupied.

Something to allow allies/followers to recognize rape animations bring played on the pc and having them attempt to stop it. Maybe with some fitting "WTF do you think you'ree doing" type silent dialogue.

Most rape scenarios occur as a result of losing combat, and in those cases Defeat has a toggle for witnesses intervening in the event of a rape scenario.  If you're talking about non-combat rape, there is functionality of that nature in Spectator Crowds.  Not sure if any of the dialogue is there, but the intervention is. 

Well, that would be kinda difficult, seeing as how Defeat is intended to provide an opportunity for your character to either rape or be raped (which is the event in question).  So disabling it would be rather moot I'd think.

With regards to Spectators, it is intended to fill the lack of interest that the default Skyrim provides to any sex act.  With Spectators, people actually 'witness' the event, as opposed to simply walking by as if nothing is happening, which is kinda what you were saying you wanted.  With Spectators morality guard options, people (guards) will intervene with it if they see it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that mods exist that already do what you stated you'd like to see, so maybe you need to redefine or expand on what you're looking for?

I know it's already a mod, but what I personally would like to see is the work on TheDudeGuy's mod Spouses Enhanced continued or improved on. Among the mods here, I enjoy this one the most, because it's a breath of fresh air from most of the other mods on this site. xD

I know it's already a mod, but what I personally would like to see is the work on TheDudeGuy's mod Spouses Enhanced continued or improved on. Among the mods here, I enjoy this one the most, because it's a breath of fresh air from most of the other mods on this site. xD

Indeed.immersive sex mods are under developed imo. What is with everyone's fascination with bdsm and kinky skimpy stuff :(