• Configurable penalties. Naughty slaves might be fined, imprisoned, bound by the guards, or given to the local tavern as slaves. A special bounty may be applied and high security restraints equipped until the bounty is paid off (similarly to Captured Dreams). Maybe the player has to serve as the Jarl's ponygirl as punishment?
  • Some way for a ponygirl-equipped player (or even NPC) to pull a horse cart (especially if the cart driver can force the player to travel between towns).

Being sent to the tavern to pay for your crimes is something I'd really like to see as it makes a lot of sense. I think doing community service as a whole is an under exploited idea. 

I remember reading that pulling a cart was hard to do correctly if possible at all. It probably would be wonky anyway.

I throw my vote in for Stalkers. Lovers Victims was gonna have something like that but never came to fruition (if you were naked the NPC would have at you but not if you were clothed and they thought you were hot), it used Arousal and Attraction along with morality and the like and a shifty npc in the area would start to follow you. Or would have. Something like that would be awesome

For a dream mod of mine in the same vein but more questy:

More Involved ( and too much to ask but fuck it right?) I'd like it if it tied in with attractiveness in Sexlab Attract and maybe your speech level or something to increase chances of stalker quest starting but here goes:

A new created NPC from a small handful of generic lowlife/brute/losers that becomes obsessed with the MC and you'd start getting creepy letters from couriers. " You are the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen." "My love for you is so strong it aches" growing steadily more sexual ending in one  letter where it signals they'll be following you soon. " I must have you." 

When they'd show up in the same cell you'd get a context message saying you think someone is following you.

Maybe they could keep their distance at first and once you were in a secluded place or out of range of guards in a city they'd strike or confront you.
Hiding in a owned home could result in them breaking in. Sleeping being a bad idea at this stage. Depending on your play-style you could submit, tell them to fuck off or kill  em. Submitting would end in them being more controlling until you got rid of em via guard.

Once they're dealt with? Well you're (most likely) the hottest piece of tail in Skyrim, there's always more creeps out there. Which is why a small pool of possible creeps would be nice for the mod to pull from instead of the same guy over and over.

I feel like that's all doable but not sure how much a pain it would be to actually DO all that, one where inscrutable npcs follow you and have their way with you whether you like it or not works just as well.

I also wish I could get Approach to work.

Sorry for the long read, I appreciate new content in any form and it's cool you're doing this.

Creatures that can use some sort of hypnosis powers to enslave the player and keep them as a sex slave OR even vore the player (I would love to be vored by a dragon honestly). This can either be new creatures (such as nagas or bigger foxes) or in-game creatures (such as dragons and wolves).

Hi. I have a small suggestion.

A simple mod that makes NPCs comment on your character when you go near them, depending on your sex feats. This could either stay at that or make NPCs request for sex. For instance, NPC comes up to you, says "damn, look at that ass!", and you can reply, "want to see it up close?", then "follow me" or "let's do it here" etc etc. I think it would be best to make it so NPCs say it from a distance so that you don't get bothered all the time by people saying suggestive things about your body with regular dialogue.

A simple mod that makes NPCs comment on your character when you go near them, depending on your sex feats. This could either stay at that or make NPCs request for sex. For instance, NPC comes up to you, says "damn, look at that ass!", and you can reply, "want to see it up close?", then "follow me" or "let's do it here" etc etc. I think it would be best to make it so NPCs say it from a distance so that you don't get bothered all the time by people saying suggestive things about your body with regular dialogue.

Have you tryed Sexlab Approach ?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1014-sexlab-approach/

I've had this relatively simple idea for adding devious devices to the hired thugs "quest":

Instead of mumbling "we're here to teach you a lesson" and instantly starting the fight, the thug would force greet the PC with the same line. The PC would then have a choice of fighting them, pass a difficult speech challenge to make them give up the job, or submit and beg for mercy. With the latter choice the PC gets raped, whipped and clad in a number of devious devices, then left with a note informing her who hired the thugs (this would either be the same note that can be found on dead thugs normally or a new letter taunting the character and ordering her to talk with the person if she wants to be freed of the devices.

The PC would then have to beg the wronged party for release, with more humiliation involved, or she could figure out her own way to open the devices and exact her vengeance on the person who sent the thugs after her.

Have you tryed Sexlab Approach ?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1014-sexlab-approach/

I tried that mod, unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

The mod I want to see? A slavery mod that makes sense lorewise, can be aged by both men and women characters and combines several popular mods on LL or at least their functions with end game rewards that reward the player for finishing the quests.

I am currently working on it now, I got several plots/storylines, pretty much almost finished with the interiors and and world exterior stuff but I suck at writing compelling dialogues or descriptive narrative from a female perspective or male perspective as I am a straight writing the dialogues of a gay man is... Difficult.

A Defeat scenario that would revolve around simply being abducted then bound and gagged and not necessarily enslaved. The Damsel in Distress quest from Cursed Loot gave me the idea and would even work pretty well, imo, with that rope escape script ( throw in failure of course costing time, triggering a rape scene, increasing arousal, ect..). Repeat failures over time could then progress into selling or slavery. Chair ties. Need those for this too. 

A mod, where the player can be a slave hunter or is forced to work as one (for example by being forced to wear some devious devices).

Like in the quest "Rubber Hunt" in  Graysspammers "Trapped in Rubber".

Just repeatable, with more different NPC-Slaves to hunt (in different locations). (And maybe without forced rubber stuff.)

Alright guys a quick update, since I haven't replied to anything in a few pages or so:

1. Still here, still working
  2. Delays are due to two things: a new full-time job & an online college course
  3. Unfortunately those take priority over smut modding
  4. Fortunately, the class ends in like two weeks so time should free up soon.
  5. I also take non-adult requests in case anyone's interested (Even if this is the wrong forum and website for that)
  6. CANS Alpha framework is almost done. Just fiddling with the array script. Keep watching, or send PM's, if interested in beta testing. WIP thread will be up as soon as I'm sure the code should work
  7. Devious Learning will probably be the next up because It shouldn't be too hard to get a beta out quickly. A few of the newer suggestions also appear to be quick and simple so expect a brief flurry of smaller mods. 
  8. I'm also apparently in some larger team which I think I mentioned earlier, not sure where that's going just yet, but they backed off a bit when I told them why I wasn't working at max capacity
  9. There will be a more in depth reply to the posts I've missed soon. Just, give me some time.

That's mostly it. 2 quick questions though,

1: What do you guys think of the new icon?

2: Does anyone know how to change the little blurb above your picture? I think says "advanced member" at the moment.

Alright guys a quick update, since I haven't replied to anything in a few pages or so:

• Devious Learning will probably be the next up because It shouldn't be too hard to get a beta out quickly. A few of the newer suggestions also appear to be quick and simple so expect a brief flurry of smaller mods. 

That's mostly it. 2 quick questions though,

• 1: What do you guys think of the new icon?
  • 2: Does anyone know how to change the little blurb above your picture? I think says "advanced member" at the moment.

• Nice to read you might pick up "devious learning" soon. Should you wish. I could start making more detailed backgrounds for the characters and stories for journals. Just say the word.
  1. When I noticed it are jacks, I am wondering if it is sort of reference to the (mostly) adult content. But as English is not my native language, I am not sure. I actually have no opinion about the new icon. Better than the old one though.
  2. I think that "advanced member" is something of the website itself. Depending on your contribution you earn different titles. Kinda like the "Novice", "Aprentice"... stuff in Skyrim. Apparently you have reached level "Advanced Member".

• Nice to read you might pick up "devious learning" soon. Should you wish. I could start making more detailed backgrounds for the characters and stories for journals. Just say the word.
  1. When I noticed it are jacks, I am wondering if it is sort of reference to the (mostly) adult content. But as English is not my native language, I am not sure. I actually have no opinion about the new icon. Better than the old one though.
  2. I think that "advanced member" is something of the website itself. Depending on your contribution you earn different titles. Kinda like the "Novice", "Aprentice"... stuff in Skyrim. Apparently you have reached level "Advanced Member".

The Jacks were supposed to reference the phrase "Jack of all trades" which is what I was trying to put as my title. Thanks to mud for that. I think there's a post requirement since I missed it when I went looking.

MOD WANTED... Reset save game and files to game default settings.

A save game and file editor that deletes all but the quests, and character design data...

To return the game to default status, leaving the finished quests, character level and what the character looks like.

REASON... Too many crashes, caused by too many junk files, that a standard save game cleaner doesn't clean...

I reckon that you'd need to remove junk files from other places too, which I've done before successfully. Removing them manually...

I'd like it automated, so I could just load in all the mods again, without previous mod data corrupting them.

Rethinking some things but maybe Devious Practice and Devious Degradation should just be combined together. Instead of starting at the worst stage with DP and progressively getting better, maybe take the Degradation route with the "Untrained" stages. When first wearing a Devious item your character would be progress through different stages, okay at first then things get worse:

• Uncomfortable Stage, minor debuffs
  • Agitated Stage, harsher debuffs
  • Unbearable Stage, worst debuffs
  • Annoyed Stage, medium debuffs
  • Acceptance Stage, light debuffs

From there it would progress into a neutral stage where there aren't any debuffs. After that the stages would progress into the buff stages from Devious Practice, Basically when wearing devices for the first time it gets worse before it starts to get any better.

Thoughts?

Rethinking some things but maybe Devious Practice and Devious Degradation should just be combined together. Instead of starting at the worst stage with DP and progressively getting better, maybe take the Degradation route with the "Untrained" stages. When first wearing a Devious item your character would be progress through different stages, okay at first then things get worse:

• Uncomfortable Stage, minor debuffs
  • Agitated Stage, harsher debuffs
  • Unbearable Stage, worst debuffs
  • Annoyed Stage, medium debuffs
  • Acceptance Stage, light debuffs

From there it would progress into a neutral stage where there aren't any debuffs. After that the stages would progress into the buff stages from Devious Practice, Basically when wearing devices for the first time it gets worse before it starts to get any better.

Thoughts?

So you start at 0, move to -1, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2... ? If we go this route we've got to be sure that the payoff is worth it and/or shorten the debuff stages. Since right now you end up dealing with a lot of debuffs for quite a while before anything good starts to happen. The end result is still the same from practice, viable long term wear. But now it kind of defeats the purpose of degradation which was to make you want them off quicker. hmm. 

Maybe MCM toggles to enable/disable debuffs and buffs, so if you only want one or the other... 

Been looking at scripts for these mods, these should both (or this one I guess?) be fairly simple to write, I just need to make sure i get how time flows in Skyrim, and if we can stop it from progressing while you wait. Wouldn't want you to just wait somewhere to sweat through all the debuffs.

(...)

1. I'm also apparently in some larger team which I think I mentioned earlier, not sure where that's going just yet, but they backed off a bit when I told them why I wasn't working at max capacity

(...)

Just giving you breathing room when you need some, pal. ^^

I've got a lot of work for you if you want some !

So you start at 0, move to -1, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2... ? If we go this route we've got to be sure that the payoff is worth it and/or shorten the debuff stages. Since right now you end up dealing with a lot of debuffs for quite a while before anything good starts to happen. The end result is still the same from practice, viable long term wear. But now it kind of defeats the purpose of degradation which was to make you want them off quicker. hmm. 

Maybe MCM toggles to enable/disable debuffs and buffs, so if you only want one or the other... 

Been looking at scripts for these mods, these should both (or this one I guess?) be fairly simple to write, I just need to make sure i get how time flows in Skyrim, and if we can stop it from progressing while you wait. Wouldn't want you to just wait somewhere to sweat through all the debuffs.

Or create a new stage -3 for a harsher degradation effect. This would mean starting at -1 then progress to -2 then -3 before degrading back to -2, -1 and and then 0.

It was just a thought to combine effects of both since they would obviously conflict. Perhaps it'd be possible the duration of stages could be made configurable? The mod user could set Stage -1 or 3 days while also setting stage -3 for 7 days if they're so inclined.

Hopefully other members can chime in and provide some ideas for buffs/debuffs before or after you start a WIP thread. My mind just hasn't been in the right place lately for new ideas and that's why I haven't PMed you in a while.