Or we can just avoir to use this city, and keep captured dream....

You will see.

That's a hard loss on usable assets.

Furthermore, you're asking to people either to have 7 different esp requirements from Fortress or doing a TES5Edit merge patch. That's really a bitchy move.

Tested this mod in the weekend. it works smooth, it is quite large so the spoilers in description helped a lot!

3 issues i came across:

- Skirmish for dummies: the nords appear and we fight, then there is an immortal nord farmer and I couldnt complete the quest in any way.

- The Raiders quest: I couldnt find the quest givers at deepwood redbout. where are they?

- The ritual could not complete and also if I tell the lady I was new to animals the lesson wouldnt start. (animal sex always worked fine to me. It could be more nasty critters i installed for this mod preventing sex with player? Sex Animal-NPC worked fine in other AFS quests.)

Ravenna quest is incomplete, ok I read it, but I wanted to give her a try. it worked until the arrival at the orcs stronghold. 

Tested this mod in the weekend. it works smooth, it is quite large so the spoilers in description helped a lot!

3 issues i came across:

- Skirmish for dummies: the nords appear and we fight, then there is an immortal nord farmer and I couldnt complete the quest in any way.

- The Raiders quest: I couldnt find the quest givers at deepwood redbout. where are they?

- The ritual could not complete and also if I tell the lady I was new to animals the lesson wouldnt start. (animal sex always worked fine to me. It could be more nasty critters i installed for this mod preventing sex with player? Sex Animal-NPC worked fine in other AFS quests.)

Ravenna quest is incomplete, ok I read it, but I wanted to give her a try. it worked until the arrival at the orcs stronghold. 

Raiders are on the left terrace as you first get out of the cave into the little valley, they are 2 forsworn sitting at a table, or walking around that area.  I tried that quest out a good while back and couldn't even get a quest from them at the time, will try it in a few to see if its working now, front post says it is.

Ehm guys... What is the Skyrim corruption project? You've got me intrigued...

Okay, let's say this is an unofficial announcement.

(The) Skyrim Corruption (Project), wip surname, is an extended rewriting and fluffing associated to a big expansion of the two mods Delzaron began alone (A Forsworn Story and From the Deep).

They are in my mind very good ideas and he's incredibly motivated to work, as you may have seen in the past weeks.

So I first contacted him to help him for the writing and the lore-friendly-ing, but we quickly found out there was more that could be done on various flavours around the same core principles.

So the rewriting became a mod series, Corrupting Cults, whose first two will probably be CC: Old Gods (AFS 2.0) and CC: From the Deep.

As I closely don't know **** about coding but I have some background in writing, lead design and game design, the project is in a brainstorming/organizing stage and we didn't communicate publicly about because i don't think the public relation part is kinky enough right now (as people judge on appearances and a priori, "I think you're over your head" comments are mean strikes that can cripple a perfectly valid project). To give him credits, Delzaron wanted me to throw announcements and gather volunteers for a good time already. It's a community project, we won't be able to do it by ourselves (furthermore, Delzaron only learned to use the CK in January, a lot of advanced tricks are beyond our level for now). The public relation and manpower hunting is also slowed down by the fact that we're also rewriting and making lore-friendly what has already been done, all the while designing the other modules, and testing assets, and bugtesting/styletesting the mods.

So back to the project: it's a mod series, labelled Corrupting Cults, that allows you to play specific factions of the game world; in accordance with the TES design (you can play a bad guy) but not the TES possibilities (you cant' join the bad guys - Dawnguard excepted) the goal here is to give a lore friendly, (optionally) kinky, interesting and fulfilling alternative experience.

About structure:

Instead of a great mod, we've opted for a series of modules. Modules are autonomous, they often can't be played at the same time and don't need another mod to be played. Furthermore, they are often scenaristically incompatible: you can't conquer the world for more than one master at the same time.

Autonomous, not independant: there's a special module (Corrupting Cults: Believers) that will have in it assets common to other modules but also specific modules assets. Why ? To use specific assets in multiple occurences, depending on the module you're actually running for. Module X npcs can be targets for module Y quests, if module Y main quest makes you unable to play module X anyway. It allows a more living world, a more economical work load, avoid an overflow of oneshot npcs and allows radiant quests. It also makes "having all the modules in you load order" moot: assets and npcs are all in one only.

Example: Reviving the Mythic Dawn, fellow daedra cultists are liabilities to your master's plans. From the Deep Hermaeus Mora's cultists npcs are assassination targets of a radiant assassination quest.

About module structure and subject:

There are major and minor modules. Major ones have a gameplay changer, a questline, kinks, a main kink, a main concept, a repeatable interesting outcome and a big change (or more than one, for each of those). Minor lack two or more of those points and are less meaty.

Gameplay changers can be specific advantages or disadvantages to the player, with factions, and so on. In AFS for example, it's special Paths with spells and perks.

A main kink has to be load bearing (example: Hippi...hem Primal Shamans and bestiality).

Repeatable outcomes are unknown to loverslabers for the moment (they are mainly unique gains/powers that can be harvested from repeatable quests at the end of a module)

Big changes are impacts on the game world that makes you feel you've clearly done something for your Cult (example: At the end of From the Deep, the Mists never go away and you can spread them)

Between the major and minor ones, we've got nearly all Daedras and some other powers. I've added nothing for the moment for Sanguine because of over representation (Sex Slaves and Sanguine's Debauchery mainly, and you can add Sexlab Leveling).

Potential modules worklist (with very various work stages):

Greater modules

- Old Gods (AFS 2.0 - by far the larger one)

- From the Deep

- World Eater, reforge the Dragon Cult)

- Cold Blood, Molag Bal & Volkihar extension adding on Dawnguard

- Second Dawn, build again the Mythic Dawn and Mankar's Paradise

- Oath of Malacath, unite the strongholds, gather wives, make Orsinium stronger; or be a female orc...

- Sunken Dreams, Cthulhu-inspired Vaermina mod around the drowned Winterhold

- Forever Night, thieves extension around Nocturnal and Nightingales,

- Web of Intrigues, about Mephala and a Courtisan's Guild (not a prostitution framework)

- Brokers of Souls, soul stealing and hollow slaves for the Ideal Masters

- Primal Call, Bloodmoon remake with a primal cult on Solstheim, can side with the All-Maker

- Veiled Death, redguard beliefs oriented cult, oriental harem -  potential Beyond Reach candidate.

- Wolf Queen, Potema's return

- The Dark Below, in Blackreach (low priority) - cf The Lurking Fear. Redundancies/conflicts/integration with other blackreach falmer mods ?

Lesser modules (or greater ones that skipped legs day)

- Rats in the Walls, extension around Reachcliff Cave and Namira and spoiler a farm

- Atmoran Legacy, on Herma-Mora origin avatar mixed with Dunwich's Horror

- Hidden Knowledge, another Hermaeus avatar, College, Nyarlathotep inspiration

- Spirit of the Void, Dark Brotherhood extension around Sithis (low priority)

- Betrayal of Man,Thalmor extension (low priority)

- Lady of Twilight, quest chain around Azura (seduction, woman revenges, ... probable integration with other sexlab mods)

- & Lady of Light, another one around Meridia (probably in the same extension than Azura's)

- Wish Master, a little trickster mod around Clavicus Vile offering wishes...

- Creeping Madness, around Sheoggorath and his tempting side, and his creatures (Seducers & Golden Saints)

- Shadow of the Red Mountain, House Dagoth remnants, probably allow tie-ins with Telvannis and Redorans too

- unnamed Camona Tongue mod, probably the Boethia mod. cf Little Vivec of the Moon and Star mod ?

- unnamed necromancer cult (conflict with Awake that uses the Cult of Worms). Can make you undead if refused (gameplay changer)

- an unnamed mod about Peryite and diseases/natural order and probably a little slavery in the mix (god of Tasks)

- an unnamed silver hand mod (really obvious)

Leftovers:

- Sloads ?

- Maormers ?

- Hists ?

A module's quickie (as in quick template):

Module: WORLD EATER

Concept: Join and revive the Dragon Cult. Become a Dragon Priest. Follow the path of Miraak. Serve the Dragons / Betray the Dragons. Submit villages and wilds of Skyrim.

Main kink : Powermongering, Domination, Vore ?

Game changers : Main vanilla questline branching and/or blocking. Greybeards and Blades hostility. Dragons, dragon priests, draugrs (?) neutrality. Dragon calls. Settlements attacks and submissions (through guard and optionally named npcs killings). New shouts (including Domination shout). New way to gain dragon souls without killing dragons (may still make some duels) that requires dragon cult offerings (thus settlement attacks won). Dragon Cult can generate radiant Word Wall quests (as if Greybeards).

Betrayal meter (goes up with too many duels and such). If triggered, betrayal ending mandatory.

Civil War stalling ? (Unresolved vanilla plot point that Alduin is growing stronger from it).

Dragon tombs (the unmarked ones) reviving through Alduin's Resurrect shout.

Dragon Cult strongholds defences against spawnings; gather draugrs to receive help.

Questline plot : Join the Dragon Cult through a vanilla Alduin encounter (Throat of the World ?). Paarthurnax battle. Revive the Dragon Cult in its last fortress (Forelhost). Gain some followers, gain some original Dragon Priests. Retake the original capital of the Dragon Cult (Brojmungar, aka Labyrinthian).

>branching: Servitude or Betrayal.

Betrayal -> mains vanilla quest again (but when you win the Cult is yours and everything still works).

Servitude -> both civil war factions destroyed ?

Additionnal Questing :

Repeatable quests : Dragon reviving, Draugr gathering, Dragon Priests submitting, Settlements attacks, Words hunting,

Specific kinks : Virgin sacrifices from the vassal settlements. Dragon Cultists harem ? Dragon sexy times (gain dragon souls ?) ?

Point of interests : Rewritings for the World Eater's Eyrie and the Sovngarde levels for coherence ?

Points of convergences : Also use TES Arena Fortresses new cities. Multiple Cultist pledge occasions along the main vanilla quest line ?

Regular benefits : Hoards (money and stuff) and Sacrifices (girls) gathered from settlements. Dragon calls (recharge with sacrifices ?).

Big change : Dragons everywhere, watching the vassals. End of the world atmospherics (if Alduin alive) or darkened (if Alduin killed in Sovngarde)

A real Hoard chamber in Brohjumgard ?

Ideas&Notes :

Need follower converting via Domination shout to make them Dragon Cultists ?

Use the World Eater's Eyrie to do something else ?

Aaaaand there goes my afternoon.

Also :

We're recruiting.

DUUUDE!   Here, let me order you all some pizza, and rum.

If you end up getting stuck on something while working on this huge project I would suggest setting it aside for the time being and take a step back and try to brainstorm a bit.  Last thing your group needs is to get irritated with such a huge undertaking of a mod/mods.  Now even if this takes a while to even get done, you have my interest since the release of these 2 awesome mods so far.  I know a few people who may be willing to help out with story and or voice acting ( if I can manage to get them to be sober for more then 30min a day.)

Not sure if this problem has been reported before, but the Forsworn topless womenfolk have breasts that are distorted and misshapen. Some sort of mesh/texture conflict at fault, though I'm not sure why.

The only thing I can think is that I'm also running Sexlab Beastess, which  (optionally) makes all Forsworn women into naked Beastess women. Could that be it? If there is a conflict bug there, then that's a big shame, since the Beastess mod seems to accept that the Forsworn womenfolk are priestesses/shamans anyway. Maybe the Beastess naked Forsworn meshes/textures could be adopted (with proper permissions, of course) into this mod?

This problem there ?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50355/?
It should have been corrected... It's all the forsworn women, or only the shaman, or only the non-shaman ?

I don't remember the beastess forsworn having something particular, they're just naked, aren't they ?
The strange mashup of many mods combined with a very random take on the Lore made me let go the Beastess mod, I don't remember this particular point.
Primal shamans will have special boni when naked, anyway.

3 issues i came across:

Raiders are on the left terrace as you first get out of the cave into the little valley, they are 2 forsworn sitting at a table, or walking around that area.  I tried that quest out a good while back and couldn't even get a quest from them at the time, will try it in a few to see if its working now, front post says it is.

Thank you. so I have to enter the cave and exit the opposite way. I took a look around as I supposed I had to find "named characters" I didn't try to talk to all forsworn there.

I think I've run into the same problem in the "Nords Must Die!" quest; the last Farm Girl just begs for mercy but nothing else happens.

PS. - Solved the earlier misshapen breasts problem; I needed to add CBBE bandit armours to get thew right look. (I use CBBE body as a default).