So I have a new playthrough where SLSL has one problem: The NPC's get initiated, then walk right next to each other, and then they never actually talk. Every approach times out. I am using the Baka Factory SL Approach Redux. Sort of the same thing happens when the PC is selected for an interaction, but I think the NPC never actually approaches me.

Strangely enough, before I started this new game, I had thought it was working. I am following Mod Organizer's load order, but I have some suspicions that maybe SLSL needs to load after Approach? Or, are there other mods that I need to watch out for?

As an update, I have begun to suspect that Approach is not working in my setup.

*Yes, the problem seems to be with the forcegreet: I can get Approach almost working, but forcegreet is requiring me to start a dialogue and end one, then forcegreet happens after that.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the best way to use this mod, considering its propensity for animal flirting?

Disabling "Initialize actors" and running around setting each NPC manually isn't something I'd want to do, but I'm not seeing any other way except fixing the mods checks to recognize animals properly...

Just wanted to say I love this mod :)  I also wanted to say my character does have interaction with her husband with this on. I have her listed as faithful, submissive and victim in the mcm and there are times when she will end up in a scene with her husband with no prompt. It surprised me the first time as it had never happened before i installed this mod but I am happy with it!

My personal efficiency tweaks to make SLSL more active for running npc-npc only activity:

1) since YOU is disabled, randomizer no longer picks the player to avoid an automatic scene fail

2) randomizer now won't pick the same actor twice, avoiding another automatic scene fail

3) genderfail matrix chance disabled (i.e. two otherwise perfectly good actors will no longer have a 25% chance to not even try and start a scene)

4) randomizer now sorts actors to place the actor with the higher arousal in the 1st slot, decreasing the number of insufficient arousal scene fails

5) bad weather won't cause an automatic decline from the target indoors

6) the rape check is now not only checked if A1/initiatior has the rapist tag, all declines have a chance to result in rape if enabled in MCM.  new mechanic is as follows:

* base chance is 1%

* a1 is rapist, +40%

* a1 is rapist and 'rapist always rapes' enabled in MCM, +140%

* a1 is dominant, +10%

* a1 is submissive, -26%

* a1 has arousal > 75, +20%

* a2/target is dominant, -50%

* a2 is submissive, +25%

* a2 has arousal > 75, +20%

also messed around a bit with the animation tag selector to make it a skitch more choosy.

SLSL tweak.7z

1 hour ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Can we go the other way with it, add optional answers for player to answer with that leads to various forms of sex?

I haven't messed around with SLSL as much as the actual devs (or ever written my own mod as opposed to modifying existing ones) so this is not a wholly informed opinion/answer on my part, but the short answer is no.

the long answer is that YOU seems to have been junked because it was based off a creation kit scene that is done mostly not with scripting but with CK scene editing and so it is very annoying/bothersome to edit in any meaningful way plus it never really worked all that well in practice?  it also might have been designed with some certain presumptions that didn't turn out to work very well in practice.  in any event, in the last SLSL version all references to YOU are effectively blocked from ever happening and that's the version I'm messing about with personally.

10 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Can we go the other way with it, add optional answers for player to answer with that leads to various forms of sex?

This feature was in one of the old versions. It was implemented very strange. But I myself really regret that the feature has not received development. In other matters, like the mod itself as a result.

Well everything with "YOU" was always problematic. Just converting player scenes to forcegreet would probably be a good alternative. Maybe there can be a system where the forcegreet uses a success/fail rating based on personality values--success means that the only available dialogue choice is sex, while fail means that no dialogue sex is available, but that sounds like a big amount of work to implement.

2 hours ago, Santr said:

Cudos, this is working really well.

Any chance you could add a check to really exclude animals from interactions?

yeah, that's not hard.  there's a logic bug I introduced in the rapecheck function I need to fix anyway that incorrectly skips the excluded check, so I can just patch it to skip over animals entirely if beastiality is disabled or something while I'm at it

On 12/26/2019 at 7:13 PM, x8421 said:

yeah, that's not hard.  there's a logic bug I introduced in the rapecheck function I need to fix anyway that incorrectly skips the excluded check, so I can just patch it to skip over animals entirely if beastiality is disabled or something while I'm at it

If we're talking rape, can we do anything about female npcs pegging male npcs that deny them sex. I keep the rape shit off with this mod because of that. 

Updated tweak: fixed exclusion bug and also added another check to the scanner: if beastiality is not enabled, the scanner will skip any found actor whose race has the keyword ActorTypeAnimal

12 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

If we're talking rape, can we do anything about female npcs pegging male npcs that deny them sex. I keep the rape shit off with this mod because of that. 

uncheck "rapist always aggressor", which literally does nothing but enable female pegging for aggressive animations by skipping the sexlab actor sort

SLSL tweak 12-28-19.7z

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2015 at 3:07 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

Was really interested until I read the requirements. SOS is a no go for me as it breaks EFF. I do run SOS light though, so maybe you could make it cross compatible?

I got them both running and have not noticed an Incompatibility. What exactly does happen when you use both?

Just to make 100% sure; You talk about Schlongs of Skyrim and Extensible Follower Framework?

23 hours ago, Fr0Zen1 said:

I got them both running and have not noticed an Incompatibility. What exactly does happen when you use both?

Just to make 100% sure; You talk about Schlongs of Skyrim and Extensible Follower Framework?

Yeah I run SOS and EFF without an issue (I thought), what exactly is the problem, do you know??

On 1/7/2020 at 1:12 PM, Fr0Zen1 said:

Thanks?  That was four and half  years ago, so I have no idea.

On 12/28/2019 at 7:05 PM, 0x8421 said:

Updated tweak: fixed exclusion bug and also added another check to the scanner: if beastiality is not enabled, the scanner will skip any found actor whose race has the keyword ActorTypeAnimal

uncheck "rapist always aggressor", which literally does nothing but enable female pegging for aggressive animations by skipping the sexlab actor sort

SLSL tweak 12-28-19.7z 16.44 kB · 28 downloads

I liked that being checked, but females will peg men that turn them down. On my end the solution was to edit the 2 lines of dialogue used by soon to be rapist to where females cant use them. Haven't seen a female rape a male since. 

On 12/29/2019 at 1:05 AM, 0x8421 said:

SLSL tweak 12-28-19.7z 16.44 kB · 32 downloads

thx for the patch!

It works rather well, makes every tavern into a molag bal temple without the rapist debug option checked.

I feel already bad if I stay too long in one tavern ?

On 1/18/2020 at 6:26 AM, donttouchmethere said:

thx for the patch!

It works rather well, makes every tavern into a molag bal temple without the rapist debug option checked.

I feel already bad if I stay too long in one tavern ?

Yes, thanks for this patch and thanks to the maker of this mod! After having bad experiences with Scent of Sex (not sure if it was presets or the mod itself) I wanted something similar and this mod is even better than what I hoped for! The writing of the banter is so great and varied, even when people get turned down - it's still interesting! I have a big party with NFF and what they say to each other cracks me up! Love it! 

Hey does anybody know how to add lines of dialogue to this mod? I have tons of ideas for pick up lines and general banter that would dramatically decrease the amount of repetitious stuff we are seeing time and again.

A) what file?

B) How to add lines of dialogue??

50 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Hey does anybody know how to add lines of dialogue to this mod? I have tons of ideas for pick up lines and general banter that would dramatically decrease the amount of repetitious stuff we are seeing time and again.

A) what file?

B) How to add lines of dialogue??

what file? you want to load sexlife into ck and go to quest, you want adcSexlifeMain. Open that and navigate to the tab named "Scenes"

Here you will find dialogue used by npcs which can individually can be edited, to add new dialogue opposed to editing specific dialogue you would hoover over the top of any of the list where see something like Action 14, right click where it says action 14 and in pop up window click edit, a new window opens up showing all dialogue options for that specific Action(14) and you can add dialogue option there. 

Disclaimer: I have only edited existing dialogue, and have not experienced any issues. I have not added dialogue options,yet.

1.jpg.6aca8039d3491d6bf489a86030d27b89.jpg

2.jpg.f2d3e3618a012cbdb0c0c300441a31ee.jpg

3.jpg.4e0f90e82f27968f6b10518cbb1f4a33.jpg

4.jpg.8e7fa68d09ca0411e4e7394a6dd7991f.jpg

5.jpg.3b69ba39d289408d68abaaf30828cf8b.jpg

5 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

what file? you want to load sexlife into ck and go to quest, you want adcSexlifeMain. Open that and navigate to the tab named "Scenes"

Here you will find dialogue used by npcs which can individually can be edited, to add new dialogue opposed to editing specific dialogue you would hoover over the top of any of the list where see something like Action 14, right click where it says action 14 and in pop up window click edit, a new window opens up showing all dialogue options for that specific Action(14) and you can add dialogue option there. 

Disclaimer: I have only edited existing dialogue, and have not experienced any issues. I have not added dialogue options,yet.

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.6aca8039d3491d6bf489a86030d27b89.jpg

2.jpg.f2d3e3618a012cbdb0c0c300441a31ee.jpg

3.jpg.4e0f90e82f27968f6b10518cbb1f4a33.jpg

4.jpg.8e7fa68d09ca0411e4e7394a6dd7991f.jpg

5.jpg.3b69ba39d289408d68abaaf30828cf8b.jpg

Ok no worries! I'm afraid that rules me out, can't use CK to save my life. 

• 1 month later...