I just found out about this mod a couple days ago. Been trying it out. Also been reading through the messages here (some interesting history version-wise). I was hoping this mod would allow me to get rid of Attraction and Approach. But it looks like this mod is pretty much only NPC vs NPC.

I like that this mod has a timeout feature if NPCs don't make their marks soon enough. Lovers Victim (and maybe also Lovers Comfort) will just hang if NPCs are busing doing Sexlife scenes. So I may just turn off the NPC vs NPC portion of Lovers Victim. I'll still use Lovers Comfort because of its spouse affairs.

I'm using SL 159 still because it runs smooth and works with these mods. Anyway, I no longer have to fudge with Random Sex. That mod has no sense/immersion of any kind.

And I like the animations that Sexlife uses. Not the generic AP stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I love the concept of this mod, but am having some struggles getting it to work. I set a spouse to "faithful/submissive/victim" roles and I set an npc living nearby as dominant. I set them in their respective A1/A2 roles, and he indeed approaches her as programmed. However, he typically says the same two or three things to her in regard to checking out other characters, or inviting her to go out on the town to pick up chicks together, which she politely refuses. He doesn't seem to make any comments towards her directly, or make any sexy comments about her, just about others. Is this how it is supposed to work? He doesn't ever seem to harass her at all or attempt anything, even when I believe I've set the settings up properly. Could it be a load order thing? Does this mod require the horrible harassment mod?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. It does look like an awesome mod, just hoping to figure out how to get it to work!

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Some  questions for those who got it to work:   1. Do couples that pair up look for a private place to have sex or do they just drop down and do it wherever they happen to be, even in public?  2.  Do bandits fall under the control of SLSL?  

1. This mod does not have such a kind of function (You'll probably have to combine it with SL Privacy).
  2. They certainly do, but problem is that the combination of randomly assigned traits often results in not so coherent 'sexual behavior personality' of individual generic NPCs so that they don't commit anything in action in many cases.

According to the mod description, I should be able to adjust the attributes of npcs via the MCM, but I can't seem to change anyone's but my player character. Does anyone have more detail on how to do this?

Edit: Nvm, I saw that's the target in the crosshairs.

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, mystic065 said:

I find the SE version of this mod seems to have a lot of issues. Is this version compatible with SE? Also is there a newer version available than the one from 2016?

I don't personally look at SE version published on LL closely, but I suppose it is easy to convert this mod without issue (so, the issue is not probably related to the conversion process itself, I suppose). 

>The newer version

Swe-Divx recently published the updated version above, though the save data is not compatible and I'm not sure to which extent the added features are completely on function by looking into the mod closely.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 11:31 PM, mystic065 said:

I find the SE version of this mod seems to have a lot of issues. Is this version compatible with SE? Also is there a newer version available than the one from 2016?

The LE and SE versions of this mod work the same for me in LE and SE. What issues were you having?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there a repository for different presets? Most of the npcs are defined in the standard one I'm using on SE, but I find that it is difficult to get anything started without setting more males to rapist and fewer females to faithful. Most, and it seems 90%, of the time they just banter and a scene never starts, or I get random gender fails for 20+ cycles. So I feel like the definitions everyone worked so hard on are not useful for me, since I still go around and edit every npc in game :( .

I also see messages once in awhile that sleeping and rape is turned off when it picks a sleeping target, but there doesn't seem to be a setting to enable it that I can find. Any pointers?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys. I checked the xEdit and I can see an error at 07C801 at VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter > Scripts > Property : PlayerSpeakerFemaleRef and PlayerSpeakerRef. 

Do you have this error as well? If not, can you please send me the FormID name with the correct refference?

image.png

15 minutes ago, tchladny said:

Hi Guys. I checked the xEdit and I can see an error at 07C801 at VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter > Scripts > Property : PlayerSpeakerFemaleRef and PlayerSpeakerRef. 

Do you have this error as well? If not, can you please send me the FormID name with the correct refference?

image.png

It is not used, so you can remove it

• 1 month later...

I love this mod, it make sex like an ordinary behavior in game ,like eat and sleep.  However I want to ask can I break off the sex  when NPC vs NPC?

For example,when I sneak into a robber camp, maybe I will see there are two robbers  are having sex. In this moment , I shoot them with my bow. So what will happen? 

They stop sex and fight me, just like normal way?  Or the sex is uninterruptible and when they do this,they are invincible?

• 1 month later...

I wonder if I could delete all predefined proportions, disable auto-adding them in MCM, and make it to only NPC specyfied by me are considered in this mod? I would like to only my followers team be considered by this mod. or only Jorvaskr people. Excluding every single actor and then adding only selected by me manually is what i mean.

Do you think deleting StorageUtilData json's from this mod would do the trick?

• 1 month later...

What is the practical benefit of this mod?  Currently, my PC is a lesbian and she never seems to have problems finding clients as a prostitute.  Nor does she have problems finding partners via other mods.  Maybe I just don't understand what this mod is supposed to do?  Program NPCs to be more or less aggressive?  Faithful, cheaters, or rapists?  Do mods like sexlab Adventures tend to cancel out SL Sexlife?