2 hours ago, Fl0g said:

This is one of a handful of mods I'm really missing in my SE play through. I hope you consider a conversion, and if not, I still enjoy and appreciate the mod.

SE has no SKSE I think, and SKSE is required.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:40 AM, y_sengaku said:

Hello, this mod just follow Sexlab Framework's (as well as Sexlab Aroused (Redux))'s sexuality setting of NPCs. 

It means that they are defined as such by the framework itself and they behave in this mod as well as defined by the sexuality stats of the framework. 

If you don't like they are gays, you can change their basic sexuality stats either by Sexlab Framework or Sexlab Aroused's MCM.

It's not that I don't like it, its just a bit unrealistic. Sometimes they hit on opposites, but if there are 5 guys in a room and one woman, the odds are that they'll go for each other..... just not that many gay people as a percentage of population.... doo I have to set them all manually? or is there a global            ok, I just checked the sexuality of the guards that were hitting on each other, and turning down Arcadia at the 'Mare, and in their diary in SL, they are marked as hetero....... 'sup widdat? one guard said to Arcadia, " I'm not into pussy", except that his diary says otherwise, as master or grandmaster, all females.... wierd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey all, I have a bit of a problem. 

Sexlife isn't working for me. (I have SD+ installed so that may be it but hear me out) every time an actor approaches another actor, they start the dialog for sex, only problem is, the check always fails unless i have the rapist always rapes option on. 

I tried it with a sex-slave I have (victim, submissive, literally COULD NOT turn down sex) and when an actor appraoched I got a "Sexlife -101". 

Any tips or fixes? Would appreciate. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/24/2018 at 12:52 PM, Barka said:

Apparently Doge abandoned the development. It's bad that no one took up the continuation. Returning the interaction with the PC would be a very good thing as well as porting to the SE.
If someone takes on this mod - ready to provide support.

SLSL is free to be worked on/continued in any way anyone see fit. I may one day return to it too.

• 1 month later...

How come the MCM menu of this mod works fine? Shouldn't that be not working at all in skyrim SE? It definitely confused me a lot because I mindlessly downloaded this mod without checking the latest update-date.

I can change the settings but nothing works sadly. :/

@Dooge be our hero in need! ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2019 at 6:52 AM, y_sengaku said:

It must be compatible with redux.

Are you saying it is compatible with redux?  When I install/activate this mod, nothing in the aroused mod shows up in the MCM.  Period.   I like to adjust several  Aroused settings there.  This is also true when I start with this mod and deactivate it.  I started a new game with this mod active and found I could not work with Aroused settings.; even when I deactivated this mod, the Aroused settings could not be modified in MCM.  I had to start a new game WITHOUT this mod in order to access the settings.

34 minutes ago, shebop said:

Are you saying it is compatible with redux?  When I install/activate this mod, nothing in the aroused mod shows up in the MCM.  Period.   I like to adjust several  Aroused settings there.  This is also true when I start with this mod and deactivate it.  I started a new game with this mod active and found I could not work with Aroused settings.; even when I deactivated this mod, the Aroused settings could not be modified in MCM.  I had to start a new game WITHOUT this mod in order to access the settings.

Sorry, honestly I have no idea. At least I have no evident conflict between Aroused 28b and this mod (checked Aroused MCM).

7 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

Sorry, honestly I have no idea. At least I have no evident conflict between Aroused 28b and this mod (checked Aroused MCM).

I wish I could help here, but I can't. I have the same Aroused 28b as y_sengaku has and it's running with no problems. In fact I haven't encountered any troubles with Sexlife vs. other mods.

Maybe it's about the installation method (manual, MO, NMM)?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/13/2019 at 2:36 AM, panaku said:

the mod work .. npc go talk to other ... but  the one who get offer to get laid .. they always say no i dont want to... and with me it just do nothing any help ?

How often you witness the mentioned behaviour in real life that is missing from the mod or did I misunderstood reality?

(Just kidding, real answer is: that's how it's supposed to work)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...