1 hour ago, rodrigo2 said:

What is the practical benefit of this mod?  Currently, my PC is a lesbian and she never seems to have problems finding clients as a prostitute.  Nor does she have problems finding partners via other mods.  Maybe I just don't understand what this mod is supposed to do?  Program NPCs to be more or less aggressive?  Faithful, cheaters, or rapists?  Do mods like sexlab Adventures tend to cancel out SL Sexlife?

This is NPC-NPC interaction mod, not PC-NPC interaction mod.

12 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

This is NPC-NPC interaction mod, not PC-NPC interaction mod.

Okay....so recently in my game, Hulda got it on with a dude at the inn; this happened because SexLife found her coded as heterosexual and arranged a rendezvous?  Would it always be consensual?  Or I suppose it depends on whether SexLife has them as a rapist, dominant, etc.?  Then I take SexLab SexLife and SexLab Adventures complement each other?

On 11/23/2021 at 6:16 AM, rodrigo2 said:

Okay....so recently in my game, Hulda got it on with a dude at the inn; this happened because SexLife found her coded as heterosexual and arranged a rendezvous?  Would it always be consensual?  Or I suppose it depends on whether SexLife has them as a rapist, dominant, etc.?  Then I take SexLab SexLife and SexLab Adventures complement each other?

Sorry for late response.

• You can change some settings in MCM whether Sexlife follow Sexlab's original sexual preference or that of SLA (Sexlab Aroused (redux)'s). 
  • The first flirting is always consensual, but the flirting actor (NPC ) with rapist trait might try to commit non-consensual act once it is refused. This attempt does not always work - flirted actor with dominant trait is more likely to be able to resist the attempt. 
  • I don't personally recommend to distribute the rapist trait too widely at least with this original build (1.4.x), however, since it can sometimes keep this first flirting=> consensual act from processing normally.  
  • I don't use SexLab Adventures so not so sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dooge.
I have two small questions about your excellent mod.
1) Have you thought about putting a multi-actor option on your mod? That is to say, add several actors in the mod's mcm.
2) Can we create/add a sexual preference in the mod? For example put that the npc prefers to sleep with the Thalmor or a vampire for example.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Horologia said:

NPC -> PC Aproach crashes my game.

NPC comes up to my character and speaks a line.

Afterwards akwardly follows PC around

Crash.

Known?

Yes, deactivate NPC -> PC approaches, that was never properly integrated

Sexlife is great for NPC-NPC action only.

but there is hope:

• 1 month later...

"Lot of notifications appear, later the MCM appear, only after that you are good to do stuff. First to do could be to make a new save. If you do not see them stuff after 2 minutes, you most likely will not see them later either. Restart your game and load the save and try again."

Done, done, and done again. This is where I'm stuck. No notifications are appearing, and I'm trying to install this as a requirement for adc sexlife plus. This is on SE using the SE version.

• 3 weeks later...

This is neat! I have a bunch of followers and they randomly approach each other with the expected intent. Sadly, they approach my Dragonborn and they just stare blankly as if they've never been approached for sex before. It's awkward for everybody. No crashes, so no complaints. I saw adcSexlife Plus adds functionality to NPC -> PC but I tried it and couldn't get it to work at all. Cool stuff, though.

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

In short, the text is unvoiced.

Unvoiced text lines usually need Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice to adjust the time of showing text on screen without corresponding the voice file.

Got it. Still does it. I remember searching for the problem elsewhere and someone saying something about it having to do with a cpu being overclocked? Idk, b/c it only does it if the subtitles would be relegated to general subtitles instead of dialogue subtitles. In dialogue, all unvoiced lines play out except like the first one and if I skip too fast.

Might be that I have the *wrong* version. I'll do some double checking to see if I have one that only works with AE.

EDIT: rolled back fuz roh doh to the version appropriate to my skyrim, but now the scanner doesn't run, so I can't even test it XD.

Edited by Kingweon
4 hours ago, Kingweon said:

EDIT: rolled back fuz roh doh to the version appropriate to my skyrim, but now the scanner doesn't run, so I can't even test it XD.

While I haven't tested by myself, the machine voice file for this mod is alternatively also provided:

As for overclock thing, sorry, I have little idea.

This mod itself is quite light-weighted AFAIK (I played with it long ago, even in the non-gaming laptop with intel integrated graphics).  

If the overclock cause dysfunction to this mod, you might also experience several script problems with other mods as well.   

12 minutes ago, y_sengaku said:

While I haven't tested by myself, the machine voice file for this mod is alternatively also provided:

As for overclock thing, sorry, I have little idea.

This mod itself is quite light-weighted AFAIK (I played with it long ago, even in the non-gaming laptop with intel integrated graphics).  

If the overclock cause dysfunction to this mod, you might also experience several script problems with other mods as well.   

Thank you for your patience! I found out that the version of fuz ro do I had was indeed wrong, and also that changing the menu settings while the scanner is working destroys it! Like, I needed to reload an old save, and found that out purely by accident. Also, apparently pressing the hotkey to start the scanner breaks it if the scanner's already running. On a side note, I noticed that even if I have cuckold set to 100% for both genders, everything else set to 0, and allow for 3p, those two do something besides cuckold every time. What's up with that? Only the npc's get exposed to being cucked? But yeah, otherwise it's working great :D.

Edited by Kingweon
17 hours ago, Kingweon said:

On a side note, I noticed that even if I have cuckold set to 100% for both genders, everything else set to 0, and allow for 3p, those two do something besides cuckold every time. What's up with that? Only the npc's get exposed to being cucked? But yeah, otherwise it's working great :D.

Sorry for the late response.

AFAIK many of the feature including the special situational dialogue like cockold does not work correctly (100%) with Dooge's original (1.4.2).

Sexlife plus might develop more sophisticated (complicated) rules on various situation, including cockolding, though it has become too complicated in my taste. 

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

sorry if this question has been asked before, I like to be extra sure so i don't ruin my save later down the road but is this compatible with Special Edition? it won't fry my save later after prolonged use?

Yes it is SE-compatible

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...