Ok Boys i need help:

I changed the Attributes in the adcSLSL Skyrim.esm.json file but they are unchanged ingame.

How do I fix this?

I did it in the form described mutliple times but still isnt working.

Thanks for reading.

Well, I recommend you to check whether your tweaked .json format is valid in form by the following link:  https://jsonlint.com/

my spouse always refuse when NPC asked her for sex even though i only check Victim on her.

or.. what is the best way to have a slutty-cheating-wife in this mod?

I strongly recommend to turn her 'victim' trait off.

I personally suspect that that trait rather hinder more smooth consensual flirting between A1 and A2 (with 'victim').

While making it difficult to be raped, 'dominant' trait would increase

the chance of the holder's active involvement as long as the act is based on consensual.

So I suggest that rather giving her 'dominant' instead of 'victim' would be worth considering if you want her to be willingly cheating you.

my spouse always refuse when NPC asked her for sex even though i only check Victim on her.

or.. what is the best way to have a slutty-cheating-wife in this mod?

I strongly recommend to turn her 'victim' trait off.

I personally suspect that that trait rather hinder more smooth consensual flirting between A1 and A2 (with 'victim').

While making it difficult to be raped, 'dominant' trait would increase

the chance of the holder's active involvement as long as the act is based on consensual.

So I suggest that rather giving her 'dominant' instead of 'victim' would be worth considering if you want her to be willingly cheating you.

@y_sengaku is right, although in case of "dominant" the approaching NPC (A1) may hear "I will tell you when I want to fuck you..." (if I remember right) and no sex will happen. In my game when A2 has no traits at all they have sex more often. Of course with arousal high enough.

Hey, just wanted to ask about NPC's approaching PC because I get no option to answer them back or reject. They just stand there and move after some time. Is it supposed to be like this or is it the effect of mods like Immersive Citizen AI ? Thanks and I would appreciate any help.

Hey, just wanted to ask about NPC's approaching PC because I get no option to answer them back or reject. They just stand there and move after some time. Is it supposed to be like this or is it the effect of mods like Immersive Citizen AI ? Thanks and I would appreciate any help.

It's as this mod is supposed to behave in v 1.4.2 (1.4+).

As I noted earlier in this forum post,  NPC - PC interaction feature (actually auto-reply like a NPC, 

determined by PC's arousal/ traits), is now disabled in the current build (1.4.2 / 1.4+)

due to too many buggy circumstances (see change log 1.4).

In short, the current build of the mod entirely focusing on NPC - NPC interaction.

So, your PC cannot unfortunately respond to NPC's proposal by yourself. 

It would be best to assign 'excluded' feature with your PC to avoid 'just standing' situation.

<Unknown self> .Game.GetFormFromFile () - "<native>" Line?

[AdcSexlifeAPI (CC00AEE3)]. Adcsexlifeapi.IsHelplessDD () - "adcSexlifeAPI.psc" Line 386

[AdcSexlifeMain (CC004338)]. Adcsexlifemain.GetAttributes2 () - "adcSexlifeMain.psc" Line 1024

[AdcSexlifeMain (CC004338)]. Adcsexlifemain.DoWork2 () - "adcSexlifeMain.psc" Line 386

[AdcSexlifeMain (CC004338)]. Adcsexlifemain.OnUpdate () - "adcSexlifeMain.psc" Line 210

[07/31/2017 - 07:34:05 PM] Error: File "Devious Devices - Assets.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

Stack:

Dear author, could you remove the link to DD mods? I have none at all, and here is a whole papyrus of such messages.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This mod has never worked for me, even though I did everything to have two npc match regarding their preferences and arousal. Randomness in this mod is too high and lacks tool that could affect all npcs' preferences at once.

that's ur opinion/observation. for most of us its working fine. u might want to try troubleshooting. i know its a bitch to trubshoot but if ur in the minority its a safe bet that the prob is on ur end.

This mod has never worked for me, even though I did everything to have two npc match regarding their preferences and arousal. Randomness in this mod is too high and lacks tool that could affect all npcs' preferences at once.

that's ur opinion/observation. for most of us its working fine. u might want to try troubleshooting. i know its a bitch to trubshoot but if ur in the minority its a safe bet that the prob is on ur end.

My thoughts exactly, cleavagesweat. This one example: "I did everything to have two npc match regarding their preferences and arousal" proves something is wrong on Vurumal's end. Although I can't be 100% sure with such vague description (and that's why it's hard to give any advice).

The idea of a tool setting all NPCs at once - how exactly? When I read posts like that I always get the feeling that people don't quite understand the purpose and idea of the mod. This "randomness"? - I'm not going to repeat myself, so shortly - it is hard (or impossible) to program a realistic sexual behaviour for Skyrim's NPCs. And SLSL's intention is to be at least close to realism. How often in RL (I am asking it here for a 100th time) you see couples fucking in the streets or bars? Do you think that the only conditions for two people having sex is being aroused and having "matching" sexual preferences? Hence the random factor. Even with the right circumstances sex doesn't have to take place.

OK, this post is getting too long. For Vurumal: if you want some help, give us more details about your setup, etc. If you just wanted to share your opinion... Well, so you did. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

I think it's a really great mod with most of it there and I've gotten it to work. But if i may give you some feedback that i may think will improve it.

For me the issue is that there are too may failed matches and not enough successful ones for a couple reasons.

1) The OnUpdate fires every N seconds. (30 seconds, let's say).  So every 30 seconds the script picks A1 at random and A2 at random.  if they don't "match" then it waits another 30 seconds before re-attempting.  If the script went through all A1 and all A2 (the full matrix), checked all possible matches, and only proceeded with the confirmed "match" after it finds a combination that works, the success rate would go up quite a bit.

2) Even if you don't do the all combinations of A1 to A2 matrix, I feel like the script should first check if the A1 and A2 are a valid match before proceeding.  I have a male A1 rapist who is repeatedly talking to my horse and his male buddies knowing full well he's not interested in horses or men.  If the matrix fails, it shouldn't even trigger the rest as it just takes time.

Also an adjacent issue.  My male A1 is set to rapist and faithful.  I would think if someone is set to rapist, then that should automatically override faithful.  I have "cheating" set to enabled, but it doesn't override "faithful to lover or spouse".

These are of course my opinions, but I would appreciate if you considered them.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Couldn't make the rape proccing, tried many different scenarios, but just female aggressors (tried both internal genders):

- As said, tried setting the sexlab internal gender of the Female npc aggressor to Male, didn't go past initial comment

- Tried doing it with a devious apparel on the PC, again nothing happens past the first remark (which is always an out of dialogue thing, should a dialogue started?).

- Configured the NPC to be always the initiator and the PC always the target, checked the debug option always rape, checked for the NPC "rapist" and "dominant" and for the PC "victim" and "submissive" and the log just does the first part of what I thought it'd do: shows that the NPC is about to target the PC, that a rape is definite since random < 250, then the initial remark comes, but nothing happens later until the log says the timeout has been approached and the segment ends.

Either just standing, trying to talk to the NPC, walking away or getting right next to them didn't trigger anything.  The segment ends and then restarts in the same fashion.  All basic and DD* prereqs are installed.

Am I missing something, is the "rape" here just a placeholder?  Added approach, horrible harassment and SD+ just to add possible interaction points to see if it triggers this mod, but nothing.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I like the mod, but it only initiates pick up lines between two males, or two females..... not that there's anything wrong with that, but its a little bit too gay for my tastes. How the hell do you tweak that?

15 hours ago, rabbitdog said:

I like the mod, but it only initiates pick up lines between two males, or two females..... not that there's anything wrong with that, but its a little bit too gay for my tastes. How the hell do you tweak that?

Hello, this mod just follow Sexlab Framework's (as well as Sexlab Aroused (Redux))'s sexuality setting of NPCs. 

It means that they are defined as such by the framework itself and they behave in this mod as well as defined by the sexuality stats of the framework. 

If you don't like they are gays, you can change their basic sexuality stats either by Sexlab Framework or Sexlab Aroused's MCM.