On 3/13/2019 at 6:18 AM, iacex111 said:

Unless someone converted it, there isn't. At least, as far as I know.

All necessary support mods and utilities are available in SE to consider a conversion now, but I keep hitting a brick wall every time I try. Regardless of MCM settings after conversion, I keep getting the line "SexLife: Correct gender but still play Matrix genderfail" in the debug logs. Think there must be something that has to be recompiled in the scripts, but one of the scripts is missing a source, the one labled "__a.pex".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

I've noticed something strange. In the past I've used the "setrelationshiprank" console command to enable two NPCs with the "faithful" trait to hook up. However, this no longer seems to work for some reason. I'm noticing (both randomly in-game, and when setting actor 1 and actor 2 via debug functions) that the hookup always fails, and almost always due to the faithful trait. 

What's up with this? Is the mod using something other than the "relationshiprank" value that I changed in the console, and that shows up in mods like RDO? 

so for some reason this mod was stopping me from being able to sit down, using crafting tables, enchantment tables etc. The animation would play to sit down and then then animation would play to stand up. Same with the other objects i interacted with. It would kick me out of the crafting menu after a few seconds.

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod.  Just what I was looking for, something that adds a sexlife to my clan without needing to manipulate through spells, etc.  Excellent!  One question, I get approached by NPCs, but all that happens is the first line of dialogue from the NPC to me.  Is there supposed to be more when an NPC targets the player?

On 7/25/2019 at 11:28 AM, interfaz said:

Im using this mod and i got a problem. NPC's dialogue is working fine but nothing happening afterwards. I tried everything still couldnt find the issue. Need some help.

I had a similar problem, not sure if this will help, but:  First, I had other similar mods installed, b/c I was looking for something like this and installed them before I found it.  Some of their scripts seemed to conflict, so I disabled them. Second, I noticed there can be an issue if the cell has a lot of scripted idle events, for example a keg where the npc is scripted to keep refilling their mug.  Finally, I cleared the old mods and re-ran FNIS generation.  I know that stuff is all basic, but it worked for me, with the sole exception that my player doesn't react at all (with dialogue or otherwise) when he is approached.  Not sure if that is intentional or not.

17 hours ago, Ajaxis said:

I had a similar problem, not sure if this will help, but:  First, I had other similar mods installed, b/c I was looking for something like this and installed them before I found it.  Some of their scripts seemed to conflict, so I disabled them. Second, I noticed there can be an issue if the cell has a lot of scripted idle events, for example a keg where the npc is scripted to keep refilling their mug.  Finally, I cleared the old mods and re-ran FNIS generation.  I know that stuff is all basic, but it worked for me, with the sole exception that my player doesn't react at all (with dialogue or otherwise) when he is approached.  Not sure if that is intentional or not.

Player's character isn't supposed to react.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 10:34 PM, Adviser69 said:

All necessary support mods and utilities are available in SE to consider a conversion now, but I keep hitting a brick wall every time I try. Regardless of MCM settings after conversion, I keep getting the line "SexLife: Correct gender but still play Matrix genderfail" in the debug logs. Think there must be something that has to be recompiled in the scripts, but one of the scripts is missing a source, the one labled "__a.pex".

I decompiled it and there's not much to it, provided Champollion-V1.0.1-x64 did it correctly

;/ Decompiled by Champollion V1.0.1
Source   : a.psc
Modified : 2015-11-25 18:38:12
Compiled : 2016-08-04 18:21:42
User     : Admin
Computer : DESKTOP-745CGC9
/;
scriptName a extends Quest conditional

;-- Properties --------------------------------------

;-- Variables ---------------------------------------

;-- Functions ---------------------------------------

; Skipped compiler generated GotoState

; Skipped compiler generated GetState

function OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef)

debug.MessageBox("Hello, World!")
endFunction

The error message you're getting appears to be related to the SexProgression function in 'adcSexlifeMain.psc'

if utility.randomint() > 75                               ; We had correct gender, but we will still go to genderfails, matrix
      D("Correct gender but still play Matrix genderfail")  
      SISexType = -13 
      return -13        
    endif

From that I'd say it's intended.

Just a small note for those who wish port this mod to SE: 

• Contrary to some previous reports in SSE Conversion Tracking (at least with August 20 2019 #3790), self-ported mod by CK64 seems to work also in SEat least as its LE original works.
  • It means, however, that self-ported SE version (with Form 44, saved with SSE CK) also inherits some WIP elements from the original: To give some examples, many traits except for 'dominant' and 'faithful' are at least not recommend to distribute NPCs too widely since some of them do not work 100% as intended in v 1.42, and some mods that make actors perform additional scenes like Immersive Citizens - AI overhaul SE might conflict with the scene of this mod (IACIO-SE scenes, including some tavern additional idles, are generally prioritized over the dialogue scene of SLSL: Skyrim Sexlife). 
  • Even to re-number FormID and to convert .esl (.espfe) by SSEEdit seems to be no problem for scripts to work. 
  • Must to have tool for checking RefID of actors in the mod .esm/ .esp file, TesvRefidPicker, seems to work also fine in SE, with a few tweaks.
  • There might be some more potential problem for SE user: #01: Re-numbering (Compressing) FormID of non-vanilla actors for .esl may easily break the pre-defined preset of the actors in the third party mod file. This mod uses RefID to identify individual actors to distribute pre-defined traits (in .json files) to them (without preset, it is very likely that actors will have very inconsistent personality and not so willing to commit any kind of sexual act), but re-numbered (compressed) FormID will lost their correspondence with these .json file. You have to change decimal version of the RefID in the corresponding .json files as well. 
  • #02: This mod heavily relies on some settings of Sexlab framework itself as well as Sexlab Aroused (Redux). At least Sexlab v 1.63 beta 7/ Aroused Redux 29 can change the basic sexual preference of the NPC in MCM.
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a problem. This mod probably doesn't work well for me. It is installed, the MCM menu appears and then only the "OnUpdate start work function" messages appear. Nothing else happens, although I have cell phones in the NPC who are aroused. It doesn't work even if these npc don't have any preferences selected. I have all the other necessary mods.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/2/2019 at 5:36 PM, Ajaxis said:

I've had the same issue. Unfortunately, I DON'T have any similar mods installed (as far as I can tell), so I'm 99% sure there are no conflicting scripts. I was in the Bannered Mare and everyone including me was at 100 arousal, but nobody wanted to do anything about it.

17 minutes ago, hopventure said:

I've had the same issue. Unfortunately, I DON'T have any similar mods installed (as far as I can tell), so I'm 99% sure there are no conflicting scripts. I was in the Bannered Mare and everyone including me was at 100 arousal, but nobody wanted to do anything about it.

The poll of this mod does in fact not favor the crowded cell like Bannered Male, and have you by chance installed ICAIO or other scene overhaul?

The priority of the scene of sexlife is not so high, so as long as other mods make the involved actors busy with their own scene, the dialogue will not play correctly.

20 minutes ago, y_sengaku said:

The poll of this mod does in fact not favor the crowded cell like Bannered Male, and have you by chance installed ICAIO or other scene overhaul?

The priority of the scene of sexlife is not so high, so as long as other mods make the involved actors busy with their own scene, the dialogue will not play correctly.

oh...now that I think of it I DID install ICAIO. It didn't even dawn on me that that could cause the conflict. And I don't really need that one, I'll try disabling it.

Hello and greetings, been try this mod for about hours but why the animation list only one? ive got installing 10k animations at least, but when this mod started only one animation showing up, is there any fix for this?
i'm using sexlab tools to select animations i want, but it seems with this mod its not working

9 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Hello and greetings, been try this mod for about hours but why the animation list only one? ive got installing 10k animations at least, but when this mod started only one animation showing up, is there any fix for this?
i'm using sexlab tools to select animations i want, but it seems with this mod its not working

Not sure what you mean, but maybe this helps: Sexlife doesn't work with the PlayerCharacter, means it's for NPC-NPC action only.

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Not sure what you mean, but maybe this helps: Sexlife doesn't work with the PlayerCharacter, means it's for NPC-NPC action.

Ah sorry i have another sexlife worker, it seems that mod cannot both installed at the same time lol
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97413?tab=posts
and i have another mod for example sexlab approach redux by bakafactory, and TDF aroused rape, but both of them consider as a rape approach with talk to NPC or NPC approaching near you and ask u to rape, i need prostitute mod for this, there are prostitution mods but some of them are broken or outdated

2 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Ah sorry i have another sexlife worker, it seems that mod cannot both installed at the same time lol
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97413?tab=posts
and i have another mod for example sexlab approach redux by bakafactory, and TDF aroused rape, but both of them consider as a rape approach with talk to NPC or NPC approaching near you and ask u to rape, i need prostitute mod for this, there are prostitution mods but some of them are broken or outdated

If it comes to prostitution this one works well, I use it myself all the time, highly compatible with other mods:

also I heard good things about this one:

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

If it comes to prostitution this one works well, I use it myself all the time, highly compatible with other mods:

also I heard good things about this one:

Already tried the TDF prostitution and Radiant, both are not stable, the TDF pros doesn't work well with EFF mod, but im gonna try the Radiant prostitution lite, it seems this version is the update version from the old radiant version, anyway thanks for pointing me out

1 hour ago, razzor69 said:

Already tried the TDF prostitution and Radiant, both are not stable, the TDF pros doesn't work well with EFF mod, but im gonna try the Radiant prostitution lite, it seems this version is the update version from the old radiant version, anyway thanks for pointing me out

I wish you luck.

I would like to help more, but I'm bad if it comes to whore-ing ?

Seems you have a better overview there already.

[Google translator, sorry about English]

I enabled all types of sex in mcm, and yet I only really saw the mod working once, is this really normal? because to me it just seems like the mod isn't working, if it's a matter of realism I believe that at least when I break into the house of "Married" NPCs like whiterun blacksmiths at night, the mod is working ... but even So nothing happens ... I just saw it happen once.

>I enabled all types of sex in mcm

Even in LE this mod has been WIP, so not the all options does not function currently as expected by some.

It is also very important to set npc's sexual preferences as well as arousal management in advance out of this mod (that is to say, framework or aroused redux itself or sexlab stats manipulator) in order to trigger NPC's interaction since this mod does not 'brainwash' npcs to coerce the sexual act as some other random sex mod do. If you play SE, there is no official conversion stats manipulator, so it would make it further difficult to arrange the diverse stats of npcs  in accordance with vanilla/ this mod's preset (since the initialization of sex stats in Sexlab framework 163 beta still very often assign values based not so strictly on vanilla NPC relationship to some npcs). 

• 2 weeks later...

I installed this mod yesterday, and I finally had my first random hookup between NPCs!

Lenne, my rogue, was relaxing in the Drunken Huntsmen one fine Tirdas evening, when I saw the message pop up: "Jenassa is making a move on Elrindir". A palpable sense of dread filled the small room; Jenassa had quite the fearsome reputation, and the other patrons quietly made bets as to the shopkeeper's chances of survival. The initial action went cordially enough, up until the point Jenassa quite bluntly demanded sex. Elrindir attempted to refuse politely, but the mercenary didn't take kindly to rejection. Within moments, the pair disappeared into a side room, and the sounds of their carnal activities could be heard throughout the tavern. A while later the noises ceased, but neither of them had emerged. Lenne decided to step out a moment for a breath of air, which was enough time for the unlikely couple to return. As she came back in, she spotted Jenassa settling back into her usual chair, as if nothing had happened. Elrindir was back at his counter, thankfully alive...but not unscathed, as he stared blankly at the wall, saying nothing. Attempts at conversation were met with silence, presumably due to the trauma he likely suffered. It is hoped that he may recover one day.