1 hour ago, Xuvish said:

I am using the xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 5.50.0 LE.

Do I need to install the POP 5-50-0 SE first or the older versions?

no since SE is for special edition. Which skyrim are you playing ? Is it Special edition or not ? Because you really need to pay attention to what version of mod you are installing otherwise it wont work.

2 hours ago, alexsl said:

no since SE is for special edition. Which skyrim are you playing ? Is it Special edition or not ? Because you really need to pay attention to what version of mod you are installing otherwise it wont work.

I am on LE.  I installed the 5.50 LE patch and SUM as well with their requirements

• 2 weeks later...

Tried out the mod briefly today on LE, some things broke with fill her up and whorecrux animations playing but I kinda expected that. There is a thing that I wanna know if is a feature or a bug, can't pick up items,  including food I'm being given, even if I temporarily don't have super heavy restrains on. Says I just can't. And is there no gag talk in this mod? Can't talk to anyone just got some gag moans text and nothing happens. Or is it not firing because of other mods that have it?
Also had Public Whore fire off at wrong times (during arrest for example, had to go to another guard to continue) and then randomly dude would come in when cell was opened, that one was actually more amusing that annoying.
The public whore thing or fill her up or whorecrux I'm obviously not complaining about pop doing something wrong here, its just a shame they can't really work together, fill her up I can just disable automatic deflation... whorecrux might be harder to setup if its even possible. The arrest itself and punishment scenes worked pretty well though, even when I got stuck in ragdoll for a bit it eventually fixed itself without even using SL survival debug. I can still pass time even on hardcore settings. Oh and I think I'm still using 5.45.0 ver. if that matters.

Having an issue where the Jailer takes me out of the cell but doesnt do anything afterwards, just walks arounds like every other NPC.

Update: Going back to a "fresh save" it seems to work fine again but then when the PC is led to a pillory, there is nothing after that, no NPCs gathering and no Jailer events.

Update#1: Went into extras and setup tags, works now but still needs some extra work on the furnitures. But everything seems to work properly now ?

Edited by Kingslayer101
Update 2
On 11/6/2022 at 8:23 AM, Xuvish said:

This is on the new 5.5 LE version.  I installed all mods and their requirements and ran LOOT.

I have done a lot of testing for this problem, and I have found two different reasons for the message POP -:- Registration failed! Reset POP! when starting a new game.

One problem is when you have old JSON configuration files present for a previous version of POP. This problem affects both LE and SE. Deleting the old JSON configuration files will avoid the problem.

Since you are on LE, that is probably the reason you got the error message.

This problem can also occur on SE when using the mod Papyrus Tweaks NG. Unfortunately, it seems like there is an incompatibility between POP and Papyrus Tweaks NG.

11 minutes ago, Tomfool13 said:

I have an issue where everything runs and says its fine but when the PC gets arrested it get bound and assaulted but then the guard just walks to his idle spot when saying we are going to the jailer.  Any help is appreciated.

[If you require more info please ask. :)]

Do you use the Fast Forward feature? If you aren’t using it, then please check the Fast Forward checkbox in the POP MCM and try again to see if it works better for you.

19 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I have done a lot of testing for this problem, and I have found two different reasons for the message POP -:- Registration failed! Reset POP! when starting a new game.

One problem is when you have old JSON configuration files present for a previous version of POP. This problem affects both LE and SE. Deleting the old JSON configuration files will avoid the problem.

Since you are on LE, that is probably the reason you got the error message.

This problem can also occur on SE when using the mod Papyrus Tweaks NG. Unfortunately, it seems like there is an incompatibility between POP and Papyrus Tweaks NG.

how do I delete the old JSON configuration?

1 hour ago, Xuvish said:

how do I delete the old JSON configuration?

That depends on whether you use a mod manager or not, and which mod manager you use.

If you do not use a mod manager, then you would delete the SKSE\plugins\xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch folder under the Skyrim Data folder, and then reinstall POP.

If you use MO2, you would delete the SKSE\plugins\xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch folder under the MO2 Overwrite folder, and then reinstall POP and choose the Replace option.

I do not use other mod managers such as NMM or Vortex, so I cannot provide instructions for them.

On 11/25/2022 at 12:19 AM, Herowynne said:

Do you use the Fast Forward feature? If you aren’t using it, then please check the Fast Forward checkbox in the POP MCM and try again to see if it works better for you.

even with fast forward enabled, the arresting guard walks back to his idle spot and im stuck with "cant talk to" "cant interact with" on everything while still walking around freely, sometimes passer by's will whip me but thats all.

@Herowynne I have both tried to delete json and disable Papyrus Tweaks and still have that error (although error related to Sexual Fame is gone). I have made sure that I have all required papyrus related mods and gave highest priority on modlist. I have also deleted json file from overwrite folder Though no fixes. Is the mod still playable without this? 

I think I remember having some time ago a 'possitive' message that it works, but no idea why/when.

5 hours ago, Tomfool13 said:

@Herowynne Just tried a new save with fast forward enabled and it still yields the same result. Do you have any other ideas? 

I went back and looked at your earlier post describing the problem. It might be a dialogue problem. Please verify that you have the correct version of Fuz Ro Doh installed for your game LE / SE / AE.

I too get the POP Registration failed error, I am starting a new game. From the posts here by Herowynne and others, disabling Papyrus Tweaks NG and starting new game works. Once the first time registration of SUM and POP are done, I save, enable Papyrus Tweaks NG and reload the game and everything works fine, with "POP Ready" message coming up on each load successfully.

Will post more if I find any issues during game