On 8/27/2022 at 12:57 PM, tawnyasphodel said:

I was having the bug where the guard says you're under arrest, but then nothing happens and you can't move. I disabled Populated Cities, after which the guards just continuously force-greeted me. I was able to fix it by disabling the fix for Skyrim Utility Mod that hides the warning about having the wrong version of Sexlab.

Make sure you have the correct Fuz-Ro-Doh installed.

On 8/28/2022 at 4:57 PM, yessuriy said:

Essentially, im trying to use the custom outfits from dde in pop, and have made my own outfits for it.

You should save your outfits in your own .json, say MyOutfits.json. 

iDDeOutfits.json will change with every DDe update, erasing your outfits. 

only restarting the game restores it so the outfits appear again.

That's definitely strange and should not happen. Have you tried selecting(click on it) the iDDeOutfits.json option to reload the .json again? 

So because it cant find the system.json,

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

According to your screenshots, the System.json is found correctly, as indicated by the green color next to it in the DDe MCM 'System' page.

it just uses the default pop restraints. 

Make sure you type, in POP outfits option, the correct outfit name as it appears in the DDe MCM. In your case 'Arrest1'.

Or you can type an array of your outfits inside square brackets like so, '[Arrest1,Arrest2]' and POP will pick an outfit at random from your array. 

This is after getting arrested.

POP cannot change DDe in any way, and viceversa. 

15 hours ago, Inte said:

You should save your outfits in your own .json, say MyOutfits.json. 

Have done this, copied over the outfits, no change

15 hours ago, Inte said:

Make sure you type, in POP outfits option, the correct outfit name as it appears in the DDe MCM. In your case 'Arrest1'.

?

Spoiler

20220830203618_1.jpg.ced02e3062470af910dbea5d4195704f.jpg

15 hours ago, Inte said:

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

According to your screenshots, the System.json is found correctly

To elaborate on this, what happens is when i get arrested, all 3 (SUM, DDe & POP) suddenly cant find their system.json. Everytime i reload a save in any way after being arrested, i am hit with a boatload of errors saying the system,json is missing + the UIE patch being missing even though i have the most up to date version

Spoiler

20220830203656_1.jpg.fad10977eee7fd2c17d48dd1825e9f60.jpg20220830203701_1.jpg.3f8df315005c61fa0e89e5bf0ab8d82f.jpg20220830203643_1.jpg.303fcd1e77a34e5071c79d83bb6a1b38.jpg20220830203644_1.jpg.c1a0ab80f292a9e81b3ae5cdad54ac64.jpgAfter reloading a save20220830203726_1.jpg.d69243172c04c960097dfa68db76925a.jpgAfter restarting the game20220830203843_1.jpg.0aa9ceaa8d1bb2493da546e549d4e8b6.jpg

15 hours ago, Inte said:

Have you tried selecting(click on it) the iDDeOutfits.json option to reload the .json again? 

Does nothing unfortunately.

I've noticed that it when pop tries to get the outfit, it finds 0 items in the outfit, even though when i test it with dde by just equipping it, it finds everything just fine.

Edited by yessuriy
On 8/30/2022 at 2:58 PM, yessuriy said:

Everytime i reload a save in any way after being arrested, i am hit with a boatload of errors saying the system,json is missing + the UIE patch being missing even though i have the most up to date version

The arrest does not do anything that could trigger the problem you are describing.

Sounds like the .json folder location is being unloaded somehow. Are you using MO? Vortex? If you are using Vortex, I cannot help you because that's what I'm using and I cannot duplicate your problem, for MO check settings? 

Could also be that the StorageUtil mod is failing somehow, try re-installing that. 

The only other thing I can think of is the ConsoleUtil mod for SE which has a ridiculously short string allowance*, try uninstalling that or disable (in the MCM) the console logging in all of my mods. 

* - My mods are very verbose in the console, using very long strings which is no problem for ConsoleUtil LE, but for some reason the SE version does not allow for long strings and will crash your game (as discovered by @Herowynne).

44 minutes ago, Inte said:

Could also be that the StorageUtil mod is failing somehow, try re-installing that. 

The only other thing I can think of is the ConsoleUtil mod for SE which has a ridiculously short string allowance*, try uninstalling that or disable (in the MCM) the console logging in all of my mods. 

Unfortunately no change :((

Am also using Vortex. Thing is, a few months ago it was all working flawlessly, I'm just completely lost as to whats happened. Think I might just delete everything again and try POP with only its requirements just to see if that works. At this point I'm quite sure its one of my mods, but I just cant pin it down.

On 9/1/2022 at 12:01 PM, xyzxyz said:

"The cell door in Jorrvaskr so it looks more like a prison cell.   " Jorvaskr has a prison cell? I never noticed anything unusual.

Well, technically it is in the Jorrvaskr basement, and you have to enable it in the POP MCM to see it. 

On 9/1/2022 at 2:56 AM, jermology said:

POP is not showing up in MCM and is not loading in the notifications when spawning into the game. I did the form list in SUM method in mcm and it still didn't work

Have you tried, 

Edited by Inte

With the risk of posting something already discussed-

Have you considered using the dwemer mecha as a mobile prison? DDe already manages relevant parts of inventory/struggle/etc control for it, maybe add in a leash in town with some decent range or make the player show up if they want to be unlocked once jailtime is over.

On 9/2/2022 at 10:42 PM, Inte said:

Have you tried, 

On 9/1/2022 at 2:56 AM, jermology said:

POP is not showing up in MCM and is not loading in the notifications when spawning into the game. I did the form list in SUM method in mcm and it still didn't work

Having this exact issue with mine as well. No notification and no menu. I tried the classic procedure, nothing happened. I went back and double checked all the requirements and confirmed that they are all present. Tried reloading the game a couple times. Nothing.

Edited by Allyson Wonderland
On 9/5/2022 at 6:29 PM, sigtrinature said:

With the risk of posting something already discussed-

Have you considered using the dwemer mecha as a mobile prison? DDe already manages relevant parts of inventory/struggle/etc control for it, maybe add in a leash in town with some decent range or make the player show up if they want to be unlocked once jailtime is over.

IDK, I'll have to think about this, maybe.

The mecha kinda blocks most SL animations. Also, the mew mecha is a bit OP (the superpunch) and it might not work very well as punishment. Unless, I turn off all its functions, but then it becomes a bit too boring, no? 

On 9/6/2022 at 8:58 PM, Allyson Wonderland said:

Having this exact issue with mine as well. No notification and no menu. I tried the classic procedure, nothing happened. I went back and double checked all the requirements and confirmed that they are all present. Tried reloading the game a couple times. Nothing.

The next step would be to use a divide and conquer approach. 
Install only SUM, see if its MCM appears. If no go, use the classic procedure, if that fails, only load SUM and its requirements see if that works. 

On 8/11/2022 at 1:06 PM, kafff1 said:

I am on game v1.6.353 and Fuz Ro Doh 2.1 and i have this issue. Just fyi.

Yes I have scoured the threads looking for an answer to this and have tried every suggestion and triple checked I have the correct versions of everything but every arrest  I have tried I get the message "Arrest quest didn't start, exiting" . Pretty much have given up.

26 minutes ago, defaut4823 said:

Are all the cell edits required for this mod to function? For example if they are overwritten by mods such as JK skyrim, will the mod not function properly?

I use JKSkyrim together with POP. I have POP lower in my load order, so it is higher priority.

I also published a patch to make JKSkyrim and POP work better together.

On 9/11/2022 at 3:22 PM, tpblue said:

Yes I have scoured the threads looking for an answer to this and have tried every suggestion and triple checked I have the correct versions of everything but every arrest  I have tried I get the message "Arrest quest didn't start, exiting" . Pretty much have given up.

Need a log.

6 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the amazing work

after install the new version i have a warning on the left corner

POP registration failed

POP load game  failed

i use SSE AE  version

thanks for any help and advice

Hi

I have the same issue on skyrim Le

On 9/18/2022 at 2:48 PM, Vuulgar said:

It seems so far in a few tries the guards bind my PC, reduce my bounty to 0 then I get notice saying they cant actually arrest me because my bounty is 0.

EDIT I went through debug and the arrest works perfectly

Same issue here. I've been using POP for a while in LE, but this is my first install in SE.
Might it be a conversion issue? I tried to set up my SE POP as close as I had the LE.