9 hours ago, drunken toad said:

Tried the newest version 5.50 and got a pop failed to load error/pop registration failed reset pop. I never had this issue before, last version I used was 5.32 on my old computer. I tried to downgrade to 5.45 with corresponding dde and sum but received the same error messages. Then I downgraded to 5.44 before I started tearing apart my load order and found that version did not give me the error message. I'm guessing something in the list of misc changes of 5.45 is causing this for some users. I have no idea what though. I'm using the LE version.

I do have the same issue and the POP failed to started (thou can access the MCM and saw some of the check list on status flagged as FAILED~ thou I do not have DDe installed but have latest SUM v2.6. P.S I am on LE too.

2 hours ago, Aikiko said:

I do have the same issue and the POP failed to started (thou can access the MCM and saw some of the check list on status flagged as FAILED~ thou I do not have DDe installed but have latest SUM v2.6. P.S I am on LE too.

Try to go to POP MCM debug card and click "Force manual reset". Close MCM and wait. I'm on SE but this helped me.

Spoiler
On 3/1/2023 at 11:18 PM, drunken toad said:

Tried the newest version 5.50 and got a pop failed to load error/pop registration failed reset pop. I never had this issue before, last version I used was 5.32 on my old computer. I tried to downgrade to 5.45 with corresponding dde and sum but received the same error messages. Then I downgraded to 5.44 before I started tearing apart my load order and found that version did not give me the error message. I'm guessing something in the list of misc changes of 5.45 is causing this for some users. I have no idea what though. I'm using the LE version.

On 3/2/2023 at 11:16 AM, MilanJa said:

Try to go to POP MCM debug card and click "Force manual reset". Close MCM and wait. I'm on SE but this helped me.

Somehow I missed that option, I swear I looked multiple times as per debug message prompt. Thank you for clarifying. 5.50 works fine now, sorry for the false bug report @Inte

39 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

How so?  I'm running DD 5.2 with POP with no problems.

YEah, I've fixed it. But how do I setup this with Death Alternative? It's not working

Instead of being captured, I'm just dying...

Edited by kadsend

So I've got a bit of a problem. Everything with the mod is working fine without any problems except for one thing. I can't get other cells to work during jail (cell scenario) no matter what. It always uses original ones (so for example the standard big one in Riften). I'm making sure that to change original cells frequence to 0 during arrest in MCM menu to disable them but it doesnt seem to be working. Anyone else had similiar problem, and know of possible fix?

Hi folks

Having a issue with Prison Overhaul turning on hardcore mode when I get arrested

any reason why this is happening as I do not like hardcore mode at all.

Yes I made certain it was turned off in MCM before being arrested.

Thanks Hatoc

P.S Another thing that happens is that I can pay off my bounty and then they still arrest me. and take more money from me

Edited by Hatoc123
5 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

Having a issue with Prison Overhaul turning on hardcore mode when I get arrested

any reason why this is happening as I do not like hardcore mod at all.

I had this happen to me recently too.  

On 4/8/2023 at 10:37 AM, Hatoc123 said:

Hi folks

any reason why this is happening as I do not like hardcore mode at all.

Thanks Hatoc

P.S Another thing that happens is that I can pay off my bounty and then they still arrest me. and take more money from me

My understanding is that hardcore mode is always turned on for a Major Crimes arrest, even when the MCM option is turned off.

26 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

My understanding is that hardcore mode is always turned on for a Major Crimes arrest, even when the MCM option is turned off.

Huh why?

what about the idiots like me who get bored of something after a while and dont want to leave their computer on for hours just in order to go through the prison sentance.

Yes there is skip scene but since that seems to be a wip tool sometimes it doesnt work at all.

Yeah, uh, I need some way to override POP's sentence.  A different mod gave me an arbitrarily large bounty for roleplay purposes, over 6000.  That translated to 6.8 DAYS in un-skippable monotony.  I already tried altering the global variable that holds the sentence length but I don't think that will work.  In case it doesn't, is there some console command that will finish a sentence?  Sorta like how you can paycrimegold to get rid of your bounty?  (Which I should have done before but I didn't think the mod that was RPing about a bounty would actually do it so I didn't rush to cancel it out.)

POP needs a panic button in the MCM to pardon you and end your sentence.

On 4/10/2023 at 4:24 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Yeah, uh, I need some way to override POP's sentence.  A different mod gave me an arbitrarily large bounty for roleplay purposes, over 6000.  That translated to 6.8 DAYS in un-skippable monotony.  I already tried altering the global variable that holds the sentence length but I don't think that will work.  In case it doesn't, is there some console command that will finish a sentence?  Sorta like how you can paycrimegold to get rid of your bounty?  (Which I should have done before but I didn't think the mod that was RPing about a bounty would actually do it so I didn't rush to cancel it out.)

POP needs a panic button in the MCM to pardon you and end your sentence.

Yes Please I agree with this

Running SXL INTE POP-5-50-0-SE

Now continuously getting almost continuous CTDs on Travel Jumps, which I think stem from POP

Partial (top Summary) NetScriptFramework Report below

Anyone else getting these?  And, if so, did you manage to fix them?

Any help would be welcome

DQW

EDIT :

@Herowynne

Looking at this further, it only seems to happen when arrested by the POP bounty hunters - surrender to a standard guard results in no CTD on door transitions 

Looking up the thread, I saw you post something about headmeshes having gone askew in (one of) your conversions to SE

I can't see the Bounty Hunters meshes are they are referenced to the esp file - don't really know enough to be able to check that properly myself ? - but might this problem be another example of that particular issue?

It was a very limited test check, but I thought I'd ask in case it helps/provides more info/clues

Meantime I have disabled the Bounty Hunter game options, just in case this is the cause

DQW

==================

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF6377A2BEF (SkyrimSE.exe+132BEF) on thread 12384!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 12
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 17
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 14 Apr 2023 21:38:30.109

Possible relevant objects (3)
{
  [   0]    BSTriShape(Name: `0_FemaleheadCoryn`)
  [  46]    BSFaceGenNiNode(Name: `BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned`)
  [  60]    BSFadeNode(Name: `skeleton_female.nif`, Owner: `Character(FormId: FF000C50, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Bounty Hunter`, FormId: FF000C54))`)
}

Probable callstack
{
  [0]   0x7FF6377A2BEF     (SkyrimSE.exe+132BEF)          Mutex::Lock1_132BD0+1F
  [1]   0x7FF6382E23D7     (SkyrimSE.exe+C723D7)          BSDynamicTriShape::unk_C723C0+17
  [2]   0x7FF637A4647A     (SkyrimSE.exe+3D647A)          unk_3D6410+6A
  [3]   0x7FF637A47839     (SkyrimSE.exe+3D7839)          BSFaceGenMorphDataHead::unk_3D7740+F9
  [4]   0x7FF637A48F67     (SkyrimSE.exe+3D8F67)          BSFaceGenNiNode::unk_3D8E00+167
  [5]   0x7FF637A48BF4     (SkyrimSE.exe+3D8BF4)          BSFaceGenNiNode::unk_3D8980+274
  [6]   0x7FF637A49868     (SkyrimSE.exe+3D9868)          UpdateMorphingJob_3D9850+18
  [7]   0x7FF6382A2A81     (SkyrimSE.exe+C32A81)          JobList::Process_C329B0+D1
  [8]   0x7FF6382A4C48     (SkyrimSE.exe+C34C48)          BSJobs::JobThread::Func1_C34930+318
  [9]   0x7FF63827D6BD     (SkyrimSE.exe+C0D6BD)          StartAddress_0_C0D680+3D
  [10]  0x7FF985887604     (KERNEL32.DLL+17604)           
  [11]  0x7FF9871C26A1     (ntdll.dll+526A1)      

Edited by DonQuiWho
18 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Running SXL INTE POP-5-50-0-SE

Now continuously getting almost continuous CTDs on Travel Jumps, which I think stem from POP

Partial (top Summary) NetScriptFramework Report below

Anyone else getting these?  And, if so, did you manage to fix them?

Any help would be welcome

DQW

EDIT :

@Herowynne

Looking at this further, it only seems to happen when arrested by the POP bounty hunters - surrender to a standard guard results in no CTD on door transitions 

Looking up the thread, I saw you post something about headmeshes having gone askew in (one of) your conversions to SE

I can't see the Bounty Hunters meshes are they are referenced to the esp file - don't really know enough to be able to check that properly myself ? - but might this problem be another example of that particular issue?

It was a very limited test check, but I thought I'd ask in case it helps/provides more info/clues

Meantime I have disabled the Bounty Hunter game options, just in case this is the cause

DQW

==================

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF6377A2BEF (SkyrimSE.exe+132BEF) on thread 12384!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 12
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 17
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 14 Apr 2023 21:38:30.109

Possible relevant objects (3)
{
  [   0]    BSTriShape(Name: `0_FemaleheadCoryn`)
  [  46]    BSFaceGenNiNode(Name: `BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned`)
  [  60]    BSFadeNode(Name: `skeleton_female.nif`, Owner: `Character(FormId: FF000C50, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Bounty Hunter`, FormId: FF000C54))`)
}

Probable callstack
{
  [0]   0x7FF6377A2BEF     (SkyrimSE.exe+132BEF)          Mutex::Lock1_132BD0+1F
  [1]   0x7FF6382E23D7     (SkyrimSE.exe+C723D7)          BSDynamicTriShape::unk_C723C0+17
  [2]   0x7FF637A4647A     (SkyrimSE.exe+3D647A)          unk_3D6410+6A
  [3]   0x7FF637A47839     (SkyrimSE.exe+3D7839)          BSFaceGenMorphDataHead::unk_3D7740+F9
  [4]   0x7FF637A48F67     (SkyrimSE.exe+3D8F67)          BSFaceGenNiNode::unk_3D8E00+167
  [5]   0x7FF637A48BF4     (SkyrimSE.exe+3D8BF4)          BSFaceGenNiNode::unk_3D8980+274
  [6]   0x7FF637A49868     (SkyrimSE.exe+3D9868)          UpdateMorphingJob_3D9850+18
  [7]   0x7FF6382A2A81     (SkyrimSE.exe+C32A81)          JobList::Process_C329B0+D1
  [8]   0x7FF6382A4C48     (SkyrimSE.exe+C34C48)          BSJobs::JobThread::Func1_C34930+318
  [9]   0x7FF63827D6BD     (SkyrimSE.exe+C0D6BD)          StartAddress_0_C0D680+3D
  [10]  0x7FF985887604     (KERNEL32.DLL+17604)           
  [11]  0x7FF9871C26A1     (ntdll.dll+526A1)      

POP does not provide head meshes for bounty hunters. They are generic leveled NPCs and their head meshes come from the game.

POP only provides 2 head meshes - for the male and female jailers.

3 hours ago, Herowynne said:

POP does not provide head meshes for bounty hunters. They are generic leveled NPCs and their head meshes come from the game.

POP only provides 2 head meshes - for the male and female jailers.

Thanks vm

It looks like I'll have to head elsewhere for a solution to my problem! ?

DQW