Hi, I tried searching but couldn't find anything specific to my issue and wondered if anyone had any suggestions.  Completed a minor sentence a couple of in game days ago and my follower was equipped with some crimson DDs upon release.  I removed the rest of them from her, but I can't get the chastity belt off of her.  It says I lack the required key, despite having several restraints, chastity and piercing keys in inventory.  I tried to remove them with DDE, but that option is locked out due to POP.  Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

On 4/10/2023 at 11:24 AM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

That translated to 6.8 DAYS in un-skippable monotony.

:classic_sad:

On 4/10/2023 at 11:24 AM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

POP needs a panic button in the MCM to pardon you and end your sentence.

Password is,

Spoiler

I'll Be Good!

Why do you even have POP installed? 

On 4/9/2023 at 2:07 PM, Herowynne said:

My understanding is that hardcore mode is always turned on for a Major Crimes arrest, even when the MCM option is turned off.

... and violent crimes.

For example if you punch a guard, the bounty is something like 40g, but that is considered a violent crime so the cuffs stay on. :classic_tongue:

On 4/25/2023 at 6:59 PM, DarthCheney said:

Hi, I tried searching but couldn't find anything specific to my issue and wondered if anyone had any suggestions.  Completed a minor sentence a couple of in game days ago and my follower was equipped with some crimson DDs upon release.  I removed the rest of them from her, but I can't get the chastity belt off of her.  It says I lack the required key, despite having several restraints, chastity and piercing keys in inventory.  I tried to remove them with DDE, but that option is locked out due to POP.  Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

What kind of belt is it? SS? 

8 hours ago, Inte said:

Why do you even have POP installed? 

Don't get me wrong, I do like this mod, its just a whole week was too much.   Thankfully, I was able to weasel out of it because for some reason the not-waiting aspect isn't working right for me, as I discovered when I tried it anyway in hopes of a miracle.

So there is an emergency escape?  I never noticed that.  Neat!    :)

On 4/27/2023 at 12:58 AM, Inte said:

What kind of belt is it? SS? 

Thanks for the response.  I ended up just reverting to a save before that happened and of course I deleted the few save files from then, so I can't provide a screenshot, unfortunately.  I'm pretty sure it was the crimson chain chastity belt though, if that helps.  I tried spawning both of the crimson chastity belts in from the console and locked them on my own character and they were able to be removed without any problems though.  Then I tried applying them to my follower through her inventory and again, both were removed without issue.  However, the crimson chain chastity belt didn't actually consume a key when removed from her, while the regular crimson chastity belt did.

Does POP work with Alternate Start - Live Another Life?.  Every time I start a new game with POP and Live Another Life, my character can't move.  If I take out POP, I can move.

Update:  I discovered I was using the wrong version of Fuz Ro D-oh.  Changed to the correct version and the issue has not reappeared.

Edited by steven davis
On 5/3/2023 at 2:15 AM, steven davis said:

Does POP work with Alternate Start - Live Another Life?.  Every time I start a new game with POP and Live Another Life, my character can't move.  If I take out POP, I can move.

Was it same scenario every time? Try some other ones, I only ever use Wartimes one and in the woods near helgen ones but I never had any issues. Double check if you have every requirement for POP.

Scenario:  Start a new game, select female character, load preset, accept setting, name character, out of race menu, can't move. 

Will try other scenarios.

Update:

I'm using CotR - HQ Characters Creation Addon for RM.   When I create a Nord male character, no issues.

When I create a Nord DZ (CotR) male character, no issues.

When I create a Nord female character, no issues.

When I create a Nord DZ female character, I can't move. (This is after waiting until all MCM messages finish, about 5 minutes).

Forced xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp to load after CoR_AllRace.esp.

When I create a Nord DZ female character, can't move right away, wait about 30 second, and then can move.

So, there is something about CotR and POP that is causing a problem, changing the load order seems to fix the problem.

I am wondering if it has something to do with everything loading up and MCM.

Edited by steven davis
Update

I can't get POP SE to actually start. It just shows a splash screen in the MCM and that's all. I have the latest POP, DDE, SUM and all requirements. Everything else about sexlab and DD seems to be working. Any tips?

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE HELP

I really need help. I got stuck in prison and tried getting out in all kinds of ways, it all didnt work. At last my sentence was 42 days or sth. I then tried to uninstall the mod, but after i removed the mod via MO2 i was STILL IN PRISON WITH SENTENCE.

I NEED HELP.
All my progress will be lost.

1 hour ago, minosaminamo said:

thanks friend, this will help. It would be good if you can open the inventory or release magic to use the hidden pocket.

not sure if that works, but theoretically you could use any mod that allows to cast via hotkey. If you have no SP left then you are fucked anyways ^.

I use the mod bwitch for devious casting. Still will only work if you have SP left.

At the end Inte tries to make you as helpless as possible. With too much cheating you negate that effect.

I agree tho that it can be helpful to have more options to solve mod conflicts.

Edited by donttouchmethere
On 10/8/2022 at 9:15 PM, pappana said:

Yeah for some reaosn i still get pop registration failed.

Man it worked when i updated from an old version but now it refuses to load :/

It says in the mcm that everything is "ok" but all the settings in the MCM is turned of and at "0"

so maybe its just the mcm that refused to load values i dont really know.

Im on LE

Edit: for anyone having this issue what BobtheZealot12 is true. You can download and install the earlier version 5.44 works aswell. then load up the game let pop register, it will fail since its incompatible with the newest sum but ignore the warning let it finnish with its messages then save the game quit it install the latest version(replace the old one during installation if using MO2) load up the game and it will work.

Is this still the valid way to solve this problem? I'm using POP 5.0.5 and SUM 2.50 for SE and still encountering the same problem

On a new game, after reloading at the start it says POP registration failed! Reset PoP. I have all the required mods updated.

Spoiler

enb2023_5_26_17_00_38.jpg.e4d536700d3d76ae195f130e57be0c26.jpg

Edit: It seems that Requiem causes this and that has never happened before. So that means PoP is now incompatible with the latest version of Requiem.  Solved by loading PoP after Requiem for the indifferent and having it disabled while running the reqtificator(If you ever played with Requeim you will know what I'm talking about).

Edited by RoninDog
On 5/26/2023 at 11:11 AM, RoninDog said:

On a new game, after reloading at the start it says POP registration failed! Reset PoP. I have all the required mods updated.

Reveal hidden contents

enb2023_5_26_17_00_38.jpg.e4d536700d3d76ae195f130e57be0c26.jpg

Edit: It seems that Requiem causes this and that has never happened before. So that means PoP is now incompatible with the latest version of Requiem.  Solved by loading PoP after Requiem for the indifferent and having it disabled while running the reqtificator(If you ever played with Requeim you will know what I'm talking about).

i don't have requiem and am still getting that message even with sum and pop at the bottom of my load order. edit ok this is weird on a day old save that has all the same mods and everything else it works but on a new game it fails....wtf?how?

Edited by jaxson12345
3 hours ago, jaxson12345 said:

i don't have requiem and am still getting that message even with sum and pop at the bottom of my load order. edit ok this is weird on a day old save that has all the same mods and everything else it works but on a new game it fails....wtf?how?

Did you change load order after saving? But I agree that it's weird anyway. I wouldn't load SUM at the bottom though, because it's a master plugin. I don't even know how you managed to move it to the bottom without changing it to an esp.

47 minutes ago, RoninDog said:

Did you change load order after saving? But I agree that it's weird anyway. I wouldn't load SUM at the bottom though, because it's a master plugin. I don't even know how you managed to move it to the bottom without changing it to an esp.

no i ment i put them both at the bottom of my load list so they would get priority in loot. so nothing should be conflicting. and  i loaded both saves on the same game even after changes the old still worked the new did not. but i said screw it cuz my load order has needed a clean up for a bit now any way im doing a full reinstall and re-sort of my mods. then ill try again.