On 1/6/2023 at 11:40 AM, DonQuiWho said:

FSM is SSE only

Actually FSM works in LE and SE ?

All that POP would need to do to enslave followers to a random master via FSM  is send a mod event for each follower to be enslaved

Int iFSMEnslave = ModEvent.Create("fsm_enslavefollower")
   If iFSMEnslave
       ModEvent.PushForm(iFSMEnslave, kSlave) ; Form    The Follower to be Enslaved
       ModEvent.PushForm(iFSMEnslave, None)   ; Form    The Master - Use 'None' as enslaving to a random master
       ModEvent.PushString(iFSMEnslave, "")   ; String  The Master Type required - Use "" as enslaving to a random master
       ModEvent.PushBool(iFSMEnslave, True)   ; Bool    Fallback to Random master - True to allocate a random master
       ModEvent.Send(iFSMEnslave)
   EndIf

It's also possible to enslave to a specific Actor master or to a specific master type (from the FSM Masters.json file) - full details are on the FSM OP and in fsm_utilityscript.psc

To check if FSM is installed

Bool bIsFSMInstalled = ( StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "fsm_bIsMCMInstalled") == 1 )

That's it...

Edited by Bane Master
1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

Actually FSM works in LE and SE ?

All that POP would need to do to enslave followers to a random master via FSM  is send a mod event for each follower to be enslaved

Int iFSMEnslave = ModEvent.Create("fsm_enslavefollower")
   If iFSMEnslave
       ModEvent.PushForm(iFSMEnslave, kSlave) ; Form    The Follower to be Enslaved
       ModEvent.PushForm(iFSMEnslave, None)   ; Form    The Master - Use 'None' as enslaving to a random master
       ModEvent.PushString(iFSMEnslave, "")   ; String  The Master Type require - Use "" as enslaving to a random master
       ModEvent.PushBool(iFSMEnslave, True)   ; Bool    Fallback to Random master - True to allocate a random master
       ModEvent.Send(iFSMEnslave)
   EndIf

It's also possible to enslave to a specific Actor master or to a specific master type (from the FSM Masters.json file) - full details are on the FSM OP and in fsm_utilityscript.psc

To check if FSM is installed

Bool bIsFSMInstalled = ( StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "fsm_bIsMCMInstalled") == 1 )

That's it...

Thanks for the reply, and the helpful info!

Firstly. 'Oops!'  Sorry about misleading on FSM re it's working on SSE AND LE.  I'll edit the original

Otherwise, you make it all sound so simple!  LOL

@Inte @Herowynne

Does this make an addon patch to POP a simple, viable, option?

Or is there anyone else out there who can do one?

DQW

On 1/6/2023 at 4:25 PM, TheNewDude said:

complete reinstall of POP aswell, no idea what to do, please help

On 1/13/2023 at 2:48 AM, TronicTheSinner said:

Getting the "Registration failed! Reset POP!" error. Tried reinstalling, nothing changed.

Hey you two, if you guys searched and the fixes listed didn't work and you feel like you did everything right; if it had registered the menu on the MCM just try going into POP's MCM menu, down to it's debug, and then slap the Force Manual Reset option.

I stood here scratching my head till I found that option and it worked.

Got a minor but annoying issue: sometimes during the scripted scenes game just freezes completely and can be shut only with a task manager. I can't quite catch the moment to see when it happens exactly, but as far as I can tell it's either this mod or cursed loot prison quest. Or both and it's just a heavy scripting issue. Can you suggest anything? I'm out of ideas how to catch this bug. Maybe there are some mods that optimize scripts to prevent CTDs or something?

On 1/15/2023 at 10:02 AM, Pingpong Muffinhead said:

Hey you two, if you guys searched and the fixes listed didn't work and you feel like you did everything right; if it had registered the menu on the MCM just try going into POP's MCM menu, down to it's debug, and then slap the Force Manual Reset option.

I stood here scratching my head till I found that option and it worked.

On 1/3/2023 at 8:49 PM, TheNewDude said:

I really don't know what is going wrong at this point. I get the POP registration failed error when starting a new game, I deleted the json files and reset POP in the mcm twice, don't use Papyrus Tweaks NG.

What am I doing wrong?

Did that, several times

Edited by TheNewDude
formatting

Hey, i have installed POP for se, pop's events is working, but when i load the save file, i see a message "POP registration failed, reset POP". But i can't see this option in debug. How i need to reset? Reinstall didn't help. I did not have previous versions, so i did not update anything, but immediately installed the latest version at the moment.

Edited by Alis_999
13 hours ago, skin2112 said:

mod just freezes after getting arrested and taken to the jail. I'm just standing there tied with the guard and jail master staring at each other. Any fixes?

One possible cause of that behavior is missing Fuz Ro Doh, or wrong version of Fuz Ro Doh for your game.

LE / SE / AE each need their own corresponding version of Fuz Ro Doh.

I got myself arrested in the Rift, at one point the Jailer said that the Jarl has requested me.  This is pre-civil war, so it would be Laila? Law-Giver or something.  I have my preferences set to males only so I didn't get visited by her, but instead of her thane, Anuriel's lover, can't remember his name, I got Saerlund(?) Black-Briar.  But, the actual issue was, for the entire time I was in that little room, Maven was somewhere nearby saying "You should leave."  Over and over.  She wasn't visible so maybe in an adjacent cell or something, or maybe she was present just not visible for some reason. 

7 hours ago, Hello539 said:

Is there a Skyrim SE version of this mod?

Yes, the SE version is available from this mod's main page via the green Download this file button, or via the button below.

Download the file named POP-5-50-0-SE.7z

Edited by Herowynne
On 1/26/2023 at 12:40 AM, Herowynne said:

Yes, the SE version is available from this mod's main page via the green Download this file button, or via the button below.

Download the file named POP-5-50-0-SE.7z

Also, is there a detailed guide on how to install POP for SE? Like how-to/where-to find and install SE-compatible requirement mods for POP?

11 hours ago, Hello539 said:

Also, is there a detailed guide on how to install POP for SE? Like how-to/where-to find and install SE-compatible requirement mods for POP?

No, I am not aware of any guide like that, but this topic is the best place to find mods for SE:

Install last versions of POP, DDE and SUM on new game on LE.

DDE somehow start working but only after resetting mod from mcm.

POP could not start, message appear on loading save. Is there any reset button in MCM? Could not find. All requirments are checked OK in MCM, but no colors.

On 10/6/2022 at 7:59 AM, Inte said:

Make sure you set the 'Use Animation by Tags' highher than the ZAP. Also, make sure you have enough animations, register new animations in SLAL and reset your SL animation registry. 

How can we do that ? i have an issue with zaz anim that dont work and want to use other animations but i dont have any except zaz when the events start. (sry for my english)