13 hours ago, Pupkin said:

When I press an activation key on pretty much anything it brings up some POP menu. It says something about "emergency only" and "force AI". Any ideas what is going on?

You can remap that key (in POP MCM) to whichever key you like.

Feature requests and ideas...

1. Wakey, Wakey... Jailer wakes you up for events and release.

2. I've had enough... MCM option... finish sentence, release me.

3. I am poor... You have no money to pay your fines, alternate payment options.

In the Vanilla version of your mod, you get released. But you still have debt, and the guards put you back in prison.

Alternate idea...

Your fine is removed, but you are released with the Debt Slut Collar.

Debt Slut Collar... like the Cursed Loot, Slut Collar. But with a 30 day timer, everything approaches you for sex. Pay your fine to get removed, or wait the 30 days. Getting fucked off everything you meet. Be it human, animal or monster. Pregnancy chances are high.

Just some tweaks and ideas... :smile:

1 hour ago, Inte said:

1. I can look into it and see how it would play. 

2. Sorry, but no easy escape for you. You could always pay your bounty before the arrest, no? 

3. There is something similar when the BH arrest you. Chances to be free and clear are low tho. 

2. I always turn off my pay the fine before jail option, as it seems too cheaty. I'll just murder Nazeem and pay the 200 gold fine, I'll just have to sell a few of my 300 suits of hoarded armour that I keep in my horses saddle bag... :blush:

Same with being a Jarl, and basically using my influence to murder anyone I fancy...

The reason I wanted a get out of jail option, is not to cheat. It's because Prison Overhaul has always been a bit glitchy for me.

The last jail time I had was for 1 day and 12 hours, I spent 4 days in prison with no visits and no food or water. The jailer wouldn't release me, no matter what I did.

I finally escaped by just letting the game run in real time, no sleeping or waiting. I just watched a film in the background whilst it slowly fixed itself, I checked for an option to stop the jail time. But there was only the teleport the jailer to me, the only problem was that he got stuck in jail with me, on the wrong side of the jail cell. My jailer became my cell buddy... :smiley:

3. I had a similar problem with not having money to pay my fines in and before prison time, getting released and ending back up in jail for not paying the fine...

Problem 2. isn't a single occurrence, I've had that problem long before you took over the Prison Overhaul mod. I've been using the mod for a very long time, with many mod set-ups... You've ironed out a lot of the bugs in the original Prison Overhaul, the ones I've stated are just bug crusher MCM options...

2. I'd be tempted to use it at all times, tho. :classic_happy:

Remember, the random bounty runs even if in jail. But, it is only 'officially' applied on release.

For example, jailed in Solitude, random bounty increases the Solitude bounty, so on release you will be arrested by the first guard that sees you, depending on your settings. 

1. Sometimes when in cell and animation starts PC drops through the floor and may or may not recover. (quick save is your friend start over).

2. 8AM and jailer comes to take your to pillory but decides to have fun first then walks out and gets stupid. (debug: kill PC scene is your friend)

3. Cage: noble/guard starts animation and after it is over everybody is stupid, if the noble/guard is still standing there looking at you debug: kill PC scene is your friend.

4. End of cage scene and everybody goes stupid and won't return to cell. (debug: kill PC scene is your friend)

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:02 PM, Inte said:

You can remap that key (in POP MCM) to whichever key you like.

Will also cause the same message if renaming a weapon/armor at the enchant table. I believe H(or K I can't remember which) also does the same. I remapped them to Number Pad characters (not numbers).

3 hours ago, TsukiDragon said:

1. Sometimes when in cell and animation starts PC drops through the floor and may or may not recover. (quick save is your friend start over).

I think that's an issue with SL lining up the animation (or maybe a camera issue). I find resetting animations in SL usually gets rid of it for a while

Is there a way to disable the jailer from taking yours and or your follower's wigs? Walking to jail is fine but once I'm inside and the jailer takes my belongings they take my wig too which I usually have disabled on other MCM menus. I tried looking around in the settings but, I don't see anything that would prevent them from taking that off her. Any help would be great! ♥

On 5/29/2018 at 10:02 PM, ivanyan888 said:

I been having trouble with 3.51 patch after the Guard tie my character it just freeze and won't do anything. Is there a fix for this? 

I have been having this issue too, can somebody help?

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:42 PM, LethalLicorice said:

Is there a way to disable the jailer from taking yours and or your follower's wigs? Walking to jail is fine but once I'm inside and the jailer takes my belongings they take my wig too which I usually have disabled on other MCM menus. I tried looking around in the settings but, I don't see anything that would prevent them from taking that off her. Any help would be great! ♥

Wait, wigs? 

Other mods have a specific MCM option to prevent wig removal? 

Small issue to report.

I'm using a needs mod so I have food and drink on. This works fine but after the guard leaves the cell I can pick up the food and drink but can't eat/drink as the inventory menu is locked out. I can use Zaz to reset controls to solve the problem but the menu gets locked again during the next cell scene. 

Having the menu available doesn't seem to beak anything, but if that's a problem I guess you could potentially go with an OnItemAdded  If = Food/Drink -> equipitem,  whilst in Jail.

4 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Small issue to report.

I'm using a needs mod so I have food and drink on. This works fine but after the guard leaves the cell I can pick up the food and drink but can't eat/drink as the inventory menu is locked out. I can use Zaz to reset controls to solve the problem but the menu gets locked again during the next cell scene. 

Having the menu available doesn't seem to beak anything, but if that's a problem I guess you could potentially go with an OnItemAdded  If = Food/Drink -> equipitem,  whilst in Jail.

I can't say I've had that problem myself, but were you jailed for violent crimes as that keeps your wrists tied so you can't access inventory.

I have the random bounties set to non-violent myself

On 5/29/2018 at 10:02 PM, ivanyan888 said:

I been having trouble with 3.51 patch after the Guard tie my character it just freeze and won't do anything. Is there a fix for this? 

13 hours ago, Inte said:

Probably location scan timeout. I would need a log to confirm it, tho.

are ya talking to me and Ivanyan? if so where can we get the logs?

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

I can't say I've had that problem myself, but were you jailed for violent crimes as that keeps your wrists tied so you can't access inventory.

I have the random bounties set to non-violent myself

I may have err... accidentally slightly blown up Arcadia's Cauldron whilst doing some alchemical experiments, which for some reason the Whiterun Guard seemed to think was a major crime.

I have hardcore off however, so my wrists are not bound in the cell but the menu is still locked. 

Hm. I was mostly playing around with this mod and I have all the DD + DDe and never really allowed me to have the DD ones on. I use the custom race, femboy, and have the compatible with DD but I'm guessing it just keeps using the pop items, even when selecting the dd one's.

Ah well. May as well fiddle with it more at a later date.

Anyone else running iNeed, or a similar needs mod, notice that you tend to, well, starve in jail? More regular food (maybe even just a daily replenishing "box" or something in the cell) would a nice feature. Especially since it seems minor crimes don't result in cell punishment and therefore food (or, if they're supposed to, then stuff's broke on my end). If you really want to get crazy, you could add in a basic force feeding scene for those folks in there for violent crimes who can't exactly feed themselves due to the cuffs.

14 hours ago, volanthh said:

Anyone else running iNeed, or a similar needs mod, notice that you tend to, well, starve in jail? More regular food (maybe even just a daily replenishing "box" or something in the cell) would a nice feature. Especially since it seems minor crimes don't result in cell punishment and therefore food (or, if they're supposed to, then stuff's broke on my end). If you really want to get crazy, you could add in a basic force feeding scene for those folks in there for violent crimes who can't exactly feed themselves due to the cuffs.

There is an option in the MCM to let you chose which kind of water/food you get daily. I believe it is disabled by default.

14 hours ago, volanthh said:

You have a point there.

During prison time after a major arrest you can trade sleep against food during those nightly guard visits.

I guess food gets scarce during a minor arrest prison time.

On the other hand, how fast will you die with your need mod settings and how long are you arrested for a minor crime?

Like the force feed idea, or stealing food from other prisoners, might be even worth a minigame.

And if we are already on it. If arrested without follower, wouldnt it be interesting to get a prisoner follower just for the time in POP?

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

stealing food from other prisoners, might be even worth a minigame.

And if we are already on it. If arrested without follower, wouldnt it be interesting to get a prisoner follower just for the time in POP?

I like those ideas ... not necessarily a follower though. A simple cell inmate NPC with a limited area for his AI should be enough. Randomly present of course...

Well and the spin is, that ths NPC might not always be too friendly with the PC... :) .. in a way ..

Yes, I like that.