38 minutes ago, K10101 said:

Hello, I have problem for making this mod working.

First, when I cause a crime, the guard arrest me but the tied up animation doesn't work properly. My character does follow the guard's lead but walks normally instead of being cuffed.

Then after the guard hand over my character to the jail master, both of them just stand there and nothing happens. I've tried almost all debug options in the MCM menu but none of them seems to solve the problem, including "unstuck jail master".

Is there a solution for this situation?

Try a "kill pc scene" before the arrest. 

4 hours ago, K10101 said:

Hello, I have problem for making this mod working.

First, when I cause a crime, the guard arrest me but the tied up animation doesn't work properly. My character does follow the guard's lead but walks normally instead of being cuffed.

Then after the guard hand over my character to the jail master, both of them just stand there and nothing happens. I've tried almost all debug options in the MCM menu but none of them seems to solve the problem, including "unstuck jail master".

Is there a solution for this situation?

For the first part, this is caused by ZAP and it's easy to fix

Go to the ZAP menu and in Default Settings change Bound Hands to something different. Come out of menu then go back in and change it back to Default and it should be fixed.

It's been mentioned before in this thread, it's an issue with ZAP not resetting properly iirc

Here's a screenie so you can see

Spoiler

ScreenShot174.thumb.jpg.18a079d20da6ed579e663df68addb38c.jpg

For the jailer issue you'll need to post a log as Punga suggested

23 hours ago, Punga said:

You probably need to post your log.

20 hours ago, Slorm said:

For the first part, this is caused by ZAP and it's easy to fix

Go to the ZAP menu and in Default Settings change Bound Hands to something different. Come out of menu then go back in and change it back to Default and it should be fixed.

It's been mentioned before in this thread, it's an issue with ZAP not resetting properly iirc

Here's a screenie so you can see

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot174.thumb.jpg.18a079d20da6ed579e663df68addb38c.jpg

For the jailer issue you'll need to post a log as Punga suggested

Thanks for your replies and specific explaining! Now the first problem has gone. Sorry I didin't search more about ZAP issue in this thread...

By "the log", you mean the one generated in Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script ?

Papyrus.0.log

Can you add support for the arrest of more than one follower pls? :smiley:

In new update, if don't hard. 

And add the option in mcm menu to disable the break of the leash. To the character all the way went automatically. I tried to do this in different mods, zaz, devious framework, POP but for some reason it does not work out ((

Well, I would like in the future to be able to free myself when you were arrested and being already in the cell with the handcuffs on.

Great mod. Thanks for the regular updates.

Bug Report

Big Badda Bug though not game breaking

I discovered this by accident. Having just recently been in jail I didn't want to go back so quickly, so switched off the relentless bounty hunter toggle and headed for Solitude to pay off my bounty to a guard (I have set so BH's won't accept bounty).

I got to Solitude and paid off my bounty and switched relentless BH back on after a cell change or two and waiting a game hour but POP still thinks the bounty is outstanding and the BH still arrests me.

Screenies below, as you can see I no longer have a Haafingar bounty but POP thinks I do

Spoiler

ScreenShot177.thumb.jpg.bca0089992a9cc959bd3f8fe51d35c5c.jpg

ScreenShot178.thumb.jpg.525ebbb30ea36d115b8e0f84f1878ab1.jpg

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

Bug Report

I discovered this by accident. Having just recently been in jail I didn't want to go back so quickly, so switched off the relentless bounty hunter toggle and headed for Solitude to pay off my bounty to a guard (I have set so BH's won't accept bounty).

I got to Solitude and paid off my bounty and switched relentless BH back on after a cell change or two and waiting a game hour but POP still thinks the bounty is outstanding and the BH still arrests me.

Screenies below, as you can see I no longer have a Haafingar bounty but POP thinks I do

Reveal hidden contents

I had exactly the same thing happened.  Had put it down to my maybe having misunderstood the MCM settings. 

Happy (sorta?) now to confirm that this is indeed 'a thing'.  A bad 'thing' too.. :tongue:

21 hours ago, Slorm said:

I had to do "my time"

Let me translate: "While they opened their doors voluntarily for me and thought they could dispense a little bit of justice upon me, I had enough time between their pity whippings to look around and rob them blind.I stuffed all my gathered loot into that convenient prisoner's chest (*cough*) near the exit. When I was released they (morons) gave me that big bag with their own former belongings. Thank you very much"

Correct? :classic_tongue:

On 08/05/2018 at 8:01 PM, worik said:

Let me translate: "While they opened their doors voluntarily for me and thought they could dispense a little bit of justice upon me, I had enough time between their pity whippings to look around and rob them blind.I stuffed all my gathered loot into that convenient prisoner's chest (*cough*) near the exit. When I was released they (morons) gave me that big bag with their own former belongings. Thank you very much"

Now that's really... low :classic_biggrin:

Anyway, I was innocent guv, honest. To quote the great Bob Marley " I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy" :classic_smile:

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:45 PM, TsukiDragon said:

I don't know if it's POP or ZAZ 8.0,  in the cage and it's cool whip time....and the male prisoner puts on underwear and they never go away.  All other whipping scenes have the aggressor clothed so it's hard to tell.  Also the jail master has shows up in the middle of the last punishment and when it is over the PC goes down to the jailer and he just stands there (requires a debug kill current scene to clear). This also occurs on the last hour of cell time, he comes in to punish and it does appear as though the script is confused whether to punish or follow (it punishes) but once again the jailer just stands there instead of leading on (again requiring a debug kill to continue).

It's a SOS bug I've been struggling with. It works most of the times but yes, it still happens sometimes. 

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:55 PM, K10101 said:

Thanks for your replies and specific explaining! Now the first problem has gone. Sorry I didin't search more about ZAP issue in this thread...

By "the log", you mean the one generated in Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script ?

Papyrus.0.log

You have a lot of stack dumps in your log. You need to address those before continuing.

You can start by disabling XPMSE's .esp. Also, if you saved your game during those stack dumps, I would dump that save. 

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:30 AM, Steone said:

Can you add support for the arrest of more than one follower pls? :smiley:

In new update, if don't hard. 

And add the option in mcm menu to disable the break of the leash. To the character all the way went automatically. I tried to do this in different mods, zaz, devious framework, POP but for some reason it does not work out ((

Well, I would like in the future to be able to free myself when you were arrested and being already in the cell with the handcuffs on.

Great mod. Thanks for the regular updates.

Most likely not. 

I do not understand. Disable the break of the leash, in what way? 

The handcuffs are enchanted, no escape for you. :classic_happy:

NP. :classic_happy:

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:20 PM, Slorm said:

Bug Report

Hide contents

I shall look into this. 

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:01 PM, worik said:

I think your translation might be wrong, blame Google. How else can you be moving around and rob guards when locked into a cell and in cuffs? Hmm? 

22 hours ago, Samery36 said:

I've a problem when the jailer is supposed to hit me in the outside but it only shows his weapons and do nothing. (Sorry for my bad english)

Is it a major crime arrest?