2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

And if we are already on it. If arrested without follower, wouldnt it be interesting to get a prisoner follower just for the time in POP?

That briefly touches on another extremely minor complaint I had. The prisons are, well, empty in many cases. Nothing's worse than seeing a bunch of empty cells. A while back I made a personal mod that just dropped a bunch of extremely basic people into the empty, unused cells just to make it more populated. I should go back and learn the coding I need to learn in order to expand that. Imagine catching a glimpse of another prisoner getting their turn with the nightly punishments.

31 minutes ago, volanthh said:

That briefly touches on another extremely minor complaint I had. The prisons are, well, empty in many cases. Nothing's worse than seeing a bunch of empty cells. A while back I made a personal mod that just dropped a bunch of extremely basic people into the empty, unused cells just to make it more populated. I should go back and learn the coding I need to learn in order to expand that. Imagine catching a glimpse of another prisoner getting their turn with the nightly punishments.

This, the zdd.esp file, might be what you want 

Adds content to jails and Skyrim in general

Not to everyone's taste

If you do use it, some items will appear in awkward places in some jails, eg a second cross in Morthal right where Inte has main 'action' markers. 

Just check any conflicting item's source mod using the console, and if its not POP's, you can disable it and make it disappear

It's a prerequisite of this mod too

Hope that helps

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:04 PM, Bane Master said:

I may have err... accidentally slightly blown up Arcadia's Cauldron whilst doing some alchemical experiments, which for some reason the Whiterun Guard seemed to think was a major crime.

I have hardcore off however, so my wrists are not bound in the cell but the menu is still locked. 

If the hands are not bound, you should have access to your inventory.

The collar should only stop the magic casting. 

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:50 PM, volanthh said:

Anyone else running iNeed, or a similar needs mod, notice that you tend to, well, starve in jail? More regular food (maybe even just a daily replenishing "box" or something in the cell) would a nice feature. Especially since it seems minor crimes don't result in cell punishment and therefore food (or, if they're supposed to, then stuff's broke on my end). If you really want to get crazy, you could add in a basic force feeding scene for those folks in there for violent crimes who can't exactly feed themselves due to the cuffs.

It is true, food does not drop for minor crimes because of the short sentence that ensues. 

49 minutes ago, Inte said:

Without @Punga to push for updates, IDK. :classic_wink:

So, first we need Punga back and then updates keep flowing again like water in the Karth River?

Well, how about forced labour? Not that useless stone chopping thing.... but somehow forcing Punga to pester Inte for updates. Would that help?

12 hours ago, Inte said:

If the hands are not bound, you should have access to your inventory.

The collar should only stop the magic casting. 

Indeed - but even thoigh my hands are unbound I find that after each "in the jail cell" scene menus are disabled, hitting the zazAP restore player controls button fixes it - but it gets locked again when the next scene occurs.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:45 PM, Bane Master said:

Indeed - but even thoigh my hands are unbound I find that after each "in the jail cell" scene menus are disabled, hitting the zazAP restore player controls button fixes it - but it gets locked again when the next scene occurs.

Sounds like you need to reset ZAP. 

Then you have to reset the bound hands animation inside the ZAP MCM. (A bug that appeared in ZAP 6.11)

Im havin an issue where after I get sent to jail and my prison sentence is over they wont LET ME OUT, What happens is all the events work and shit like that but still after the sentence it basically tells me fuck u and ive tried everything from attempting to change some settings to reinstalling the mod its not a mod order problem because I tried it with no other mods up except the ones it needed or changing the order and still no luck would really appreciate the help, And btw hope I posted where I should and I would look for a fix threw these pages but there is a shit ton, 178 to be exact thanx again

2 minutes ago, cloudstorm37 said:

Im havin an issue where after I get sent to jail and my prison sentence is over they wont LET ME OUT, What happens is all the events work and shit like that but still after the sentence it basically tells me fuck u and ive tried everything from attempting to change some settings to reinstalling the mod its not a mod order problem because I tried it with no other mods up except the ones it needed or changing the order and still no luck would really appreciate the help, And btw hope I posted where I should and I would look for a fix threw these pages but there is a shit ton, 178 to be exact thanx again

I need a log, version, type of arrest.