hey guys, i just tried this standalone new version for the first time, its so much better than what i had from year ago 033+8r.

i have some questions though:

- i tried clean install of this mod twice, first arrest worked nicely both times (i bullied a guard in raven rock). on second arrest, no matter what town, i start sort of like sliding toward jail while already hog tied while guard is still dealing with my follower (per my setting -> dont arrest follower). then once he's done with them i stop the sliding, get up on my feet and start walking normally behind him to jail. so now all new arrests are broken like this all the time.

- i have two followers with me but arresting guard only minds one of them (first cuffs then releases according to my setting not to arrest them). while the other follower wanders around freely and plays idles the whole time during the arrest, not bothered by anyone.

- and i think an old bug is still there, if sexlab's 'ragdoll ending' is enabled it breaks the quest in like ~50% cases of sex punishment in cell or elsewhere. my player character easily becomes stuck/unmovable after the ragdoll ending, and mouse/camera breaks two, i can no longer change the view of the scene, and debug options dont help either. so only way is to load an earlier save. so i had to disable ragdoll option in SL, and now POP doesnt seem to break that way anymore.

1 hour ago, at433 said:

hey guys, i just tried this standalone new version for the first time, its so much better than what i had from year ago 033+8r.

- i have two followers with me but arresting guard only minds one of them (first cuffs then releases according to my setting not to arrest them). while the other follower wanders around freely and plays idles the whole time during the arrest, not bothered by anyone.

I came here just now to make a similar point

Have 2 followers.  Arrest in Morthal's Inn, by a good citizen who saw me rob one of Kimy's 'bound girls'.  Arrest covered player and 1 follower. 

Despite setting for 'unarrested' followers to 'wait', the second follower continues to follow the arrestees, even into jail, where they just wander round aimlessly. 

You can get them to 'wait' there, by using the 'i need you to do this command' etc, but I had expected the unarrested 2nd follower to be left at the place where the arrest took place

Is that a 'feature', or a 'bug'?  :tongue: 

If it's a bug, is there any chance of it being fixed easily?  Can live with this if that's really a shedload of work, but it would make for better immersion if it were able to be fixed :smile:

22 hours ago, Yoda16 said:

any idea why there is no mcm menu then or any1 had the same problem?

Because the SkyUI code for MCM has bugs and fails to register menus at times.  EVERY MOD with a MCM menu has this same question asked over and over because people are always blaming the wrong MOD.

9 hours ago, at433 said:

- and i think an old bug is still there, if sexlab's 'ragdoll ending' is enabled it breaks the quest in like ~50% cases of sex punishment in cell or elsewhere. my player character easily becomes stuck/unmovable after the ragdoll ending, and mouse/camera breaks two, i can no longer change the view of the scene, and debug options dont help either. so only way is to load an earlier save. so i had to disable ragdoll option in SL, and now POP doesnt seem to break that way anymore.

It's not a bug, ragdoll ending has long been on the not recommended list because it causes problems with other mods.  It was originally used as a way to end the sex animations in mod that preceded the Sexlab Framework.  Other ways have since been found that are less awkward than ragdoll and it is only still present because some people oddly enough got used to it.

also forgot one more request to author, can you pls start adding the 4 Demonica races as compatible with the bondage gear?

i had to make an additional esp just for xpo and zbf/zaz armor/addons (and then re-edit it again after updates) to add these races and make these things visible on them.

the races are:

DemonicaHHRace

DemonicaHHRaceVampire

DemonicaRace

DemonicaRaceVampire

thank you!

edit:

oh and one more request, when PC is in pillory or (sometimes) when following jailer, i cannot use zoom in/out by mouse wheel, could you pls fix that?

(i have Customizable Camera mod installed too in case it makes any difference)

and couple more questions about pillories

- is there a way to change pillory type preference for this mod? like example in raven rock theres 2 standard pillories, 1 X-pillory and 1 wheel pillory. how does mod decide which kind to choose?

- it would be nice to let the skyrim afk 'screensaver' (the spinning vanity camera) to be able to kick in if mouse and keyboard are not used long enough. i mean pillory punishment lasts like 10 game hours, makes all sense i think. and what about camera centering behind the player every time a punishment ends during pillory time? i dont see any need for the mod to do it, and maybe its one of the reasons the screensaver doesnt work there because mod script resets the camera view angle after every punishment. i think the screensaver should be made to work the entire duration of pillory time (or parade) and only be interrupted on scene change (like if player has to follow jailer to cage or back to jail)

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:41 PM, Slorm said:

There's no notes for v3.51, is it only the exploit that was fixed as I'll skip it if so as it's not a problem I'll ever run into which will save clean saves etc

This is how an update is supposed to be done in the new LL. However, I did notice that the update notes do not transfer to the OP. So I'll probably go back to the old way of doing things. The new mod description must have a limit, as my older updates notes have been cut off, tho.

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:55 AM, TsukiDragon said:

Question...when POP selects an animation does it do it through all animations registered in SexLab or is it from a list within POP itself?  For two separate instances at least it seems to not recognize animations I have registered in my SexLab.

1. Pillory: when in the pillory it will only play one animation and totally ignores Pillory tags (there are currently 7 animations in my SexLab 4 from ZAZ and 3 from FunnyBizness).

2. Cell: when voyeur is played will only play one animation (lesbian bound) which looks kind of wonky with a male guard.

In both instances hitting the "o" key should change the animation, however it merely selects the same animation.

Perhaps have an option for the Pillory scene to have the player not placed on the wheel?  The only animation for it is whipping and that gets old real fast. If the follower is in the wheel it is acceptable as she gets called out from the wheel for other punishments. Maybe something similar for the player, taken out of the wheel for punishment and then returned.

POP selects animations by tags you specify in its MCM. 

1. I disabled the pillory tags and therefore only the PO pillory animations will play. The reason is that the pillory animations that play from outside POP might/will use non-standard ZAP pillory in the animation. So when the player is idle in the pillory between punishments, the pillory will show up as the standard ZAP pillory, then when the punishment starts the pillory will switch to a non-standard pillory e.g. the big green one, breaking immersion. I will enable the pillory tags in the next POP, and leave it to the player to choose. If the tags are left as 'Auto' the POP animations will play, otherwise it will play whatever tags are entered, even if those do not trigger a pillory animation. 

2. The lesbian animation is by design. 

I will take that into consideration, but prison is meant to be a punishment and repetitiveness is part of it.   

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:44 PM, CuriousGent said:

I really liked the idea behind this mod when it first appeared, no other mod has such an in depth solution to the lacklustre prison system and given tangible consequences to breaking the law in skyrim, I especially love the arrest function, particularly in it's current state as it has been refined over the years.

Being chased down by dangerous bounty hunters and getting locked in a pillory for murder-stabbing nazeem is great, these days I can't imagine my skyrim load out without POP.

But while I have enjoyed watching it develop and grow, some of the newer editions I've personally thought where not necessary and unfortunately over the years this mod has become one of the largest in terms of file size in my already bloated load order, I appreciate all the work and hours you must of put into the extra features and the labyrinth of expanded prison cells but I was wondering if there was even the remotest chance of a creating a 'light version' that retains just the core features of the mod or at the very least doesn't drastically edit the prison cells.

Thanks for all your hard work in keeping this mod alive!

Not likely, sorry. 

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:01 AM, Warlock3000 said:

I'm also curious about the cells. It would be nice if there was an option to use vanilla cells, with vanilla escape routes... (I haven't tested POP much yet, but... is escape during prison time even possible here? Would be cool if there was such an option, but perhaps with an escape route being blocked off after the first escape.) :smile:

PS: Oh wait... was just imprisoned in Whiterun. Apparently, it uses the default prison cell. And Windhelm does not. What are the other cities that use the default and which ones were changed?

Also, is there a chance this mod will support more restraints customization without reliance on DDe, or will it be DDe only? I understand that DDe is also in development and hasn't been adapted to DD v4 yet, and there are some nice options that DDe menus don't seem to support yet (such as Prisoner Chains from DDx)... and then there is also ZAP restraints...

Any chance it will eventually be more similar to the options that mods like "Scent of Sex" or "Radiant Prostitution" or even the basics like "SexLab Aroused" and "SexLab" itself have, allowing to select any wearable items available in game for some of the mod's functionality? Similar to how SexLab allows to mark any item as "never remove", or Aroused allows to mark them as "count as naked"... perhaps there could be a similar option to mark any item as part of the prison outfit or captive outfit?

Escape in hardcore mode... probably not.  

Whiterun is the only one. 

Without DDe, only ZAP restraints. 

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:27 AM, zaira said:

Since some releases xpo sends xpoPCisFree mod event at startup.

Unfortunately this collides with my MariaEden because I listen for this event to take back control after a jail session.

Is there a reason for this startup event?

That event is only sent twice. 

First, on release, escape, captor death.

Second, on POP reset/update. 

If you detect that at any other times, it is a bug and I need more info so I can fix it. 

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:32 PM, MaikCG said:

Can use a different light source? Which does not turn off when it disappears from the field of view?

xpopSublevel1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xXlKiYWBN4

I've been struggling to fix that for a while now.

I think it has to do with the Skyrim shadows limitation (only 4 per cell I think).

So my choices are no shadows - which kills the mood, or the way I have now where the lights get turned off by the game engine. 

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:35 PM, LaughingMan008 said:

Okay, so I think I have a problem. But I'm not sure. Is this a bug or a feature?
It used to be, whenever I got locked up, the jailer would remove my gag and my wrist restraints. But all of the sudden, out of nowhere, it just started that they will never remove my wrist restraints. So my hands are bound behind my back the whole time I'm in the cell. Is it supposed to be like that?

Yes, it's a feature.

No escape for you!

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:23 AM, Warlock3000 said:

Experienced this problem too - doesn't always happen. They can be easily removed through ZAP menu. The jailer will just put them back on the next time.

Also, I'm pretty sure nobody is bringing me food during jail time, even though I've configured it (selected Bread and Ale).

Food is only served after cell punishments. 

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:21 PM, Kimy said:

*nod nod* I missed that because I don't follow DDe and don't use it. But yes, that's what the ModEvents in DDI can do since version 4.0. In case you will ever choose to support 4.0, these functions would be redundant, so no idea if you want to keep them around or not. Is there anything else you'd need for POP to support DD without DDe (in case you're even considering that)?

I understand. 

POP will probably always require DDe for DD support. 

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:21 PM, worik said:

Strange observation:

Some of my mods appear to mess up dawnstar's Windpeak Inn. I had a look in game to see with the console which mod placed which object.

I noticed with one of the misplaced objects a fireplace where POP did a LastRfrChange to it.  Now, that makes me curious.

How is the Inn related to POP? Is that an intentional edit? Or is that because another mod interferes with the same fireplace object? :classic_blink:

(still on version 3.44)

I use that inn for a cage scene. 

EDIT: Nvm, I should read all posts before responding. :classic_happy:

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:08 PM, Saphixs said:

Can't seem to get the mod to detect my follower.

And its just a vanilla follower too.

Check the status of your follower alias in POP's MCM 'Status' page. If not 'OK' manually reset POP.  

20 hours ago, at433 said:

i have some questions though:

- i tried clean install of this mod twice, first arrest worked nicely both times (i bullied a guard in raven rock). on second arrest, no matter what town, i start sort of like sliding toward jail while already hog tied while guard is still dealing with my follower (per my setting -> dont arrest follower). then once he's done with them i stop the sliding, get up on my feet and start walking normally behind him to jail. so now all new arrests are broken like this all the time.

That's a new one, I would need a log to see what's going on there. 

18 hours ago, donkeywho said:

I came here just now to make a similar point

Have 2 followers.  Arrest in Morthal's Inn, by a good citizen who saw me rob one of Kimy's 'bound girls'.  Arrest covered player and 1 follower. 

Despite setting for 'unarrested' followers to 'wait', the second follower continues to follow the arrestees, even into jail, where they just wander round aimlessly. 

You can get them to 'wait' there, by using the 'i need you to do this command' etc, but I had expected the unarrested 2nd follower to be left at the place where the arrest took place

Is that a 'feature', or a 'bug'?  :tongue: 

If it's a bug, is there any chance of it being fixed easily?  Can live with this if that's really a shedload of work, but it would make for better immersion if it were able to be fixed :smile:

Only one follower for you. :classic_happy: