It's a shame i have to disable the mod... I gave a good few attempts at prison but never made through even 1 day without issues.

- Whiterun prison crashed when my stuff was being put in evidence box. I was on no quests and no restraints from other mods, no followers. Almost directly after starting an alternate life (as all these tries). Poor with less gold than the bounty.

- Second time in Whiterun when i was just approached for having high bounty. Guard started checking my loot and i crash.

- Same as Whiterun happened at Riften (crash at evidence box) when i enabled its POP handling in configs. When i left POP disabled for that city, i was walked into prison and locked in cell. The master did never come after i waited quite some time with speedscale 120.

- Solitude worked somewhat, but when she walked me outside for whipping, it kept going for maybe more than 4 realtime minutes. Whipping stop limit was at 80% i think, but still i died at that point due big damage at level 1. Death Alternative loading screen popped and game froze there.

- When i started "minor bounty" from debug menu, it instead applied a "major bounty".

Here is excellent post for how to add bounty btw:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/613991-how-to-remove-a-bounty/?p=4858173

1 hour ago, howtospellyourname said:

Hey guys i have a problem with POP. When i attempt to submit to the guards suddenly my character freeze alongside the guard. Any solution to this?

2 MCM things to try

First, try disabling the 'arrest scenes'.  Some people find they overtax their machines

Second, make sure that you have the arrest location timer setting (can't remember exact name) set to not time out - think that requires to be set at 0

Hope you get it working OK

5 hours ago, donkeywho said:

2 MCM things to try

First, try disabling the 'arrest scenes'.  Some people find they overtax their machines

Second, make sure that you have the arrest location timer setting (can't remember exact name) set to not time out - think that requires to be set at 0

Hope you get it working OK

It's working but there's another problem. After the guard arresting me, the game crash.

Any solution to this?

On 6/29/2018 at 7:19 AM, waiyan said:

When my pc is whipped, she's released from restraint after a couple of strikes and the punisher is stuck in attack animation. How can I fix that? Also how Markarth prison works ? Is there goona be conflict with vanilla quest?

Markarth can be selected as using POP or vanilla prison, i.e. can choose to go vanilla if you're at the quest point. Think it defaults to that.

Downloaded this mod to give it a try because i still had the old PO installed. I also had the problem of missing MCM menu and also other mods couldn't even tell it was installed. I tried the SetStage command and that didn't work either. I reinstalled PO and i got a message i didn't need both so delete PO. That means it can read itself but nothing else can. I also tried older versions. Went as far back as 3.42 test the command line with each one and nothing. 

10 hours ago, sinsakusa1 said:

I tried the SetStage command and that didn't work either.

Prison sentence is not a quest though, this mod just replaces the vanilla prison when you get in for bounty. Not seeing MCM menus mean it wasn't installed correctly. Try saving and loading that save again, it sometimes refreshes the new menus for added mods. And you may also need to load a save where old PO wasn't installed just to minimize incompatibility. And of course if using MO, use Sort button to make it call LOOT.

I always install this mod but never got it to work until today, haha. Now it's one of the smoothest and most stable mods I've seen on this site. Great job on that. 

To possibly save others some time googling and frustration:

• If you have Skooma Whore, use this load order
    1. Skooma Whore
    2. Skooma Whore Addicted <- Needed for compatibility, but if you don't like its features I think there's a standalone patch somewhere too 
    3. Prison Overhaul
  • If you use Hydra's Slave mod, get the Patch from the Devious Framework downloads

This will fix the "character freezes and nothing happens" problem. The original SW edits the same arrest sequence as POP, and from what I understand Hydra's slavemod had a very dirty programming mistake in it (Something about unnecessary threads or loops) that breaks stuff, and in general patching it is probably gonna do wonders for your stability and script performance.

19 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Prison sentence is not a quest though, this mod just replaces the vanilla prison when you get in for bounty. Not seeing MCM menus mean it wasn't installed correctly. Try saving and loading that save again, it sometimes refreshes the new menus for added mods. And you may also need to load a save where old PO wasn't installed just to minimize incompatibility. And of course if using MO, use Sort button to make it call LOOT.

I think they were referring to SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerIstance 1 to refresh the MCM menu

Still, Prison Sentence is most likely a quest though, if not several quests. The way Creation Engine works is packing basically any kind of scripting into implicit 'quests'.
I concur with you however, Lotsa places on the internet tell folks to use setStage to get things to show up in MCM, but in my Experience if it doesn't show up naturally, it's never gonna show up and they're gonna need to check their installation. 

Also, @Sinsakusa at what point did you try this? Right at the start of a new game? I had a few menus that never showed up until I left the LAL prison, you could try that. 

8 hours ago, FusRoDah said:

If you have Skooma Whore, use this load order

1. Skooma Whore
  2. Skooma Whore Addicted <- Needed for compatibility, but if you don't like its features I think there's a standalone patch somewhere too 
  3. Prison Overhaul

If you have Skooma Whore, use this load order

1. Skooma Whore
  2. Skooma Whore Patch <- Needed for compatibility, available from the files section of the Skooma Whore Addicted OP
  3. Skooma Whore Addicted <- Optional (But recommended, well at least by me!)
  4. Prison Overhaul

?

On 5/1/2015 at 11:49 PM, Inte said:

Prison Overhaul Patched

View File

Description
This is now a full mod and therefore the original Prison Overhaul V033 (PO) mod is no longer required as it is now merged into Prison Overhaul Patched (POP). 

This will be a series of patches to @xaz's Prison Overhaul V033 mod, until PO V034 comes out.

Requirements

• Required Mods (this mod will not work without these and their dependencies)
PapyrusUtil 3.1 --or later.
Dawnguard
Dragonborn

• Optional Mods (more features available with these and their dependencies)

Install

If you have PO installed, it must be uninstalled for POP to work properly now. 

Uninstall previous version, then install the latest version overwriting everything.

Stuff For Modders

Reveal hidden contents

ModEvent - Out

When player is free,

Event xpoOnPCisFree()        
   Your stuff goes here when PC is free. 
EndEvent

When player is imprisoned,

Event xpoOnPCinPrison()    
   Your stuff goes here when PC is in jail. 
EndEvent
When player is starting a scene,

Event xpoOnSceneStart()    
   Your stuff goes here when PC is starting a scene. 
EndEvent
When player is done in a scene,

Event xpoOnSceneDone()    
   Your stuff goes here when PC is done with a scene. 
EndEvent
ModEvent - In
To arrest the player,

akSpeaker.SendModEvent("xpoArrestPC", "FalkreathCrimeFaction", 2000)
  • Here akSpeaker will arrest the player and add an extra 2000 gold to the bounty and take the player to Falkreath jail.
  • As of POP 8j a value of 0 will trigger an arrest for at least a minor crime. And a value of 1 will make it at least a major crime. Basically the final arrest gold = the required gold for major crimes + existing bounty for the hold + fees.

• If the above event does not have a reference passed (aka. akSpeaker) the player will be arrested by the nearest guard, if none then the nearest NPC. As of 5e it will look for nearest guard first, if none then it will use the nearest NPC.
  • If the arresting NPC is custom then you have to specify the crime faction that NPC belongs to, as a string, valid ones are

"PaleCrimeFaction"

"FalkreathCrimeFaction"
"HjaalmarchCrimeFaction"
"RiftCrimeFaction"
"HaafingarCrimeFaction"
"WhiterunCrimeFaction"
"EastmarchCrimeFaction"
If left blank "" then it will try to automatically determine that NPC's crime faction.

StorageUtil Variables

To find out if PC is in jail,

StorageUtil.GetIntValue(Game.GetPlayer(), "xpoPCinJail")
  • Here an INT value of,

1 -- PC is in jail.

0 -- PC is not in jail.

StorageUtil.GetIntValue(PlayerRef, "xpoPCArrestStart") 
  • this gets set to 1 when the arrest scene starts. It gets set to 0 when the arrest scene ends, regardless if the arrest was successful or not.  

StorageUtil.GetIntValue(PlayerRef, "xpoPCArrested") 
  • this gets set to 1 on a successful arrest (when arrest scene ends - but before the walk to jail) and stays at 1 until release/escape/captor death. 

Translations
@CGi has provided a German translation for all the bilingual prisoners out there.

ChangeLog

Version No 3.53

• Warning .::. For devious devices support, DDe 3.47 or higher is now required.
  • Patched .::. Follower restraints not getting removed (sometimes) when not arrested with the player.   
  • Patched .::. Bounty not getting cleared when paid while the BH was on the way, as mentioned by @Slorm.  
  • Patched .::. Bounty hunters arrest elusion limit getting reset even if not arrested by a BH.    
  • Patched .::. Bounty not getting clear in a failed POP arrest that resulted in the vanilla arrest, ensuing into an arrest loop, as mentioned by @Krazyone
  • Changed .::. Reactivated pillory animations by tags. When playing an animation by tags the animation pillory might not match the static one, and there will be alignment issues. Animation by tags can be disabled in the MCM.  
  • Changed .::. Follower punishing the player in the pillory will be now randomly chosen between the original PO animation and by tags.   
  • Changed .::. Voyeur scene to play a random animation between ‘by tags’ and lesbian. 
  • Changed .::. Pre-arrest worn DDs will only be removed in major crimes arrest. 
  • Added .::. Nothing.

Version No 3.50

• Warning .::. For devious devices support, DDe 3.45 or higher is now required.
  • Patched .::. Key mapping bug, as mentioned by @benimaru0603.   
  • Patched .::. Selecting objects if not in arm restraints.  
  • Patched .::. BH giving up on the arrest (breaking its quest) if the arrest failed.  
  • Patched .::. Arrest function spamming issue, i.e. multiple arrests starting at the same time.   
  • Patched .::. Current bounty getting clear on captor’s death.  
  • Patched .::. City escape paths lock-down.
  • Changed .::. @Bane Master has provided a SW POP patch to resolve the incompatibility issues between the two mods. So SW + SW patch or SW + SWA are now compatible with POP.

Clickie for the patch or SWA, Skooma Whore: Addicted. 

• Changed .::. The restraints MCM option to be able to choose ‘No restraints’ but only if not in hardcore mode. 
  • Added .::. Bounty collector can now arrest the player as well. All configurable in the MCM. 
  • Added .::. More efficient bounty handling while jailed. 

Version No 3.44

• Warning .::. For devious devices support, DDe 3.44 or higher is now required.
  • Patched .::. Possible issue with the cage scenario getting stuck.  
  • Patched .::. Nobles opening the cage during the cage scenario.  
  • Patched .::. Prisoner sliding around town (pillory and all) in the pillory scenario during the follower’s punishment.  
  • Patched .::. Potential issue where the BH will get stuck if arrest fails.  
  • Changed .::. Nothing.
  • Added .::. MCM leash delay option. Here you can set a delay in seconds for the leash pause duration after a movement key is used, e.g. ‘Forward’ key.

Version No 3.42

• Warning .::. For devious devices support, DDe 3.43 or higher is now required.
  • Patched .::. Arrest breaking when the PC is in beast or VL form.  
  • Patched .::. Blindfold MCM option for the cage scenario whipping.  
  • Patched .::. Town beggar stealing the follower’s armor during the arrest, and selling it for booze. Actually the fix is in DDe 3.43.   
  • Patched .::. The follower getting the wrong DDe outfit during the parade scenario, as mentioned by @Nymra
  • Patched .::. The BH dialog when seeing the PC in beast form, as mentioned by .  
  • Added .::. Mapped control key tracking. 

Version No 3.41

• Warning .::. For devious devices support, DDe 3.41 or higher is now required.
  • Patched .::. Some bugs. 
  • Changed .::. Expanded the release scene to include the follower. 
  • Changed .::. Major renovation in the Jailer's Place.  
  • Added .::. Secret things to the Jailer's Place.

Version No 3.40

• Warning .::. The original PO is no longer required, as it is part of POP now.
  • Warning .::. Any mod checking for POP with  'GetModByName() or GetFormFromFile()' will fail that check as POP’s .esp name has changed from 'xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp' to 'xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp'.
  • Warning .::. Clean save (not new) is required, obviously. 
  • Warning .::. For devious devices support, DDe 3.40 or higher is now required.
  • Patched .::. Bullies not ... bullying the helpless prisoner. 
  • Patched .::. BHs trying to arrest creature companions. So silly...:classic_tongue:
  • Patched .::. BHs doing the dishonorable thing and attacking a bound and helpless prisoner even after she surrendered, as mentioned by @Tyrant99
  • Patched .::. Revamped the punishments timer. 
  • Patched .::. Some of the dialog.  
  • Patched .::. Reduced the lighting and shadows in Sublevel 2 (the secondary cage scenario when in Windhelm). 
  • Patched .::. Adjusted most cell amenities. 
  • Patched .::. Removed some old deprecated AI packages. 
  • Patched .::. Other things. 
  • Changed .::. Expanded the original PO cell scenes to include the follower in punishments. 
  • Changed .::. Removed inventory access while in POP cuffs.  
  • Changed .::. The way the jailer receives payment for prisoner punishments. 
  • Changed .::. POP gags textures.
  • Changed .::. Rearranged masters. 
  • Added .::. Spiteful release. A MCM chance slide bar to get a surprise on release, as suggested by @thornd7.  
  • Added .::. Cage to the Stinking Skeever, Dead Man’s Drink, Moorside Inn and Windpeak Inn.
  • Added .::. Wheel to Solitude, Riften, Whiterun, Windhelm.
  • Added .::. MCM chance slide bars to choose between pillory, parade and cage scenarios.  
  • Added .::. MCM chance slide for cell POP punishments alongside the original PO punishments so now you do not have to choose one or the other. So basically you can now choose wether you want ‘guard vs. pc’ and ‘guard vs. follower’ or a threesome or a random chance.       
  • Added .::. Voyeur cell scene. 
  • Added .::. ‘Iron Mask’ to the list of extra items to be equipped (instead of the hood). DDe 3.40 or higher is obviously required for this to work. 
  • Added .::. MCM option to make the ‘Iron Mask’ permanent during the sentence, giving the prisoner some anonymity. 
  • Added .::. A ferry from Solitude docks entrance to High Gate Ruins shore, to help with BHs travel. However, this seems to have failed as the BHs only use it one way and swim the other. Might remove this later, or research it some more. 
  • Added .::. Blindfolds ... not sure why.
  • Added .::. Blindfold to cage scenario whip with a MCM option to toggle its use.
  • Added .::. Wood restraints. Yes wood! 
  • Added .::. Iron Masks across all restraints types.
  • Added .::. MCM options for min and max gold payments to the jailer for punishments.
  • Added .::. MCM chance slide bars for cage punishments.  
  • Added .::. An empty sack to the Solitude jail cell. 

Patches

Reveal hidden contents

The latest patch includes everything in all the older patches.
Patch 8u

• Warning .::. A clean (not new) save is advised.
  • Warning .::. For devious devices support, DDe 3.22 or higher is now recommended.
  • Patched .::. More flabbergasting, as mentioned by @Slorm and @Punga.
  • Patched .::. Naked cage prisoner getting shy after whipping the PC a couple of times. :classic_happy: (Brown SOS undies bug)
  • Patched .::. Buggy hotkey after loading MCM from file, as mentioned by @IronDusk33.
  • Patched .::. Log spamming if the PC’s AI package gets unloaded for whatever reason, as discussed with @IronDusk33 in the support thread, and solution suggested by @Punga.
  • Patched .::. The second cage not getting disabled at the end of the sentence in a two cage scenario, as mentioned by @Sunja44.
  • Changed .::. The way ‘Strike-a-Pose’ displays info in the MCM. This should eliminate some confusion about using that MCM option, as mentioned by @Sunja44.
  • Added .::. Surrender hotkey, as suggested by @drunken toad. Configurable in the MCM.
  • Added .::. New player activation limitation system while bound.

Patch 8t

• Warning .::. A clean (not new) save is advised.
  • Warning .::. For devious devices support, DDe 3.20 or higher is now required.
  • Patched .::. A whole bunch of stuff. :classic_happy:
  • Patched .::. A DDe dependency issue that was causing POP scripts to stop loading properly, as pointed out by @Bane Master. This was also causing the dialog loop @boo mentioned.
  • Patched .::. Issue where the PC will not heal during the parade scenario resulting in a stuck scene, as mentioned by @Punga and @atreyatan.
  • Patched .::. An issue with an extra prisoner hanging around the Raven Rock cage scene, as observed by @Punga.
  • Patched .::. The issue where the follower was ignoring the equipped belt, as pointed out by @Punga.
  • Patched .::. The POP restraints not being removed before equipping DDe ones in the parade scene, as mentioned by @Strigoi250 and @zouzou.
  • Patched .::. Single ‘quest devious device’ un/equip, as pointed out by @Punga. Actually the fix is in DDe 3.20 not here.
  • Patched .::. Prisoner being flabbergasted :classic_ohmy: on release, as mentioned by @Slorm.
  • Changed .::. Things.
  • Added .::. Cage to the Place of Kings.

Patch 8s

• Warning .::. For devious devices support, DDe 3.12 or higher is now required.
  • Patched .::. Bounty not being removed at the end of the sentence if ‘arrest scene’ was unchecked in POP MCM, as reported by @IronDusk33.
  • Patched .::. Some minor log spam.
  • Patched .::. Bug where devious devices would be re-equipped on subsequent arrests even tho not removed in the first place, as reported by @Slorm.
  • Changed .::. Combined the PO and POP MCMs as requested by @Punga.
  • Added .::. Submissive arrest scene, triggered when submitting to your captors through dialog, as suggested by @Punga.
  • Added .::. Quest devious devices scenario filter. For example, this will filter out the pillory scenario when locked in an armbinder etc.
  • Added .::. MCM option to select the caged prisoner gender.
  • Added .::. MCM option to enter what DDe outfit should be used in the parade scenario for both the player and follower, as suggested by @Strigoi250.

Patch 8r

• Patched .::. OnControlUp/Down log spam.
  • Patched .::. Other misc log spam.
  • Patched .::. Navmesh issues for Windhelm docks.
  • Patched .::. Arrest items not removed on failed arrest.
  • Added .::. Cage to Raven Rock. Same weird setup. :classic_happy:
  • Added .::. MCM options to control which DDe outfits (if DDe is used) are chosen at arrest time for both the player and follower, as suggested by @JulioRosario89. The MCM options allows for the outfit’s name to be typed in, as suggested by @Punga. So depending on what is typed in, a single/random pre-made DDe outfit, or a single/random custom outfit saved in DDe’s ‘Outfits’ page will be chosen.
  • Added .::. MCM option that will list all the available DDe outfits for reference purposes.

Patch 8q

• Patched .::. Issue with the town beggar stealing one of the pillories and selling it for booze.
  • Patched .::. Fine-tuned the ‘Strike a Pose’ system.
  • Patched .::. Issue with cuffs removal.
  • Patched .::. Updated some deprecated ZaZ AP function calls.
  • Patched .::. Prisoner keys not removed during the arrest.
  • Changed .::. Bound animation to use the slotting system available in ZaZ AP 6.11.
  • Added .::. MCM option to strike a pose after each cell punishment, as suggested by @tamerishka.
  • Added .::. MCM option to limit the amount of time allotted to scan the arrest location. Set it to 0 to work like it does now - indefinite scan.
  • Added .::. MCM option to enable/disable the static pillory during animations. If enabled - the pillory might show up as double during animations. If disabled - the pillory might be missing during animations.

TL:DR explanation? - there is a static pillory (the one you see in the world) and an animated one (it only appears during pillory animations). During animations the static one should be disabled because if the two pillories do not overlap exactly (and they rarely do) you will see both of them at the same time during an animation event. In that case, do not despair, there is nothing wrong with your computer. Do not attempt to adjust your monitor. They are now controlling the transmission. They control the static and the animated. They can deluge you with a couple of pillories or expand one single pillory to crystal clarity and beyond....

Patch 8p

• Warning .::. This patch requires a clean save as per post No. 2 in the support thread.
  • Patched .::. Dialog topic that interfered with ‘gag talk’ from DD, DCL.
  • Patched .::. Issue where the dead could arrest the PC.
  • Patched .::. Dialog topic where the caged prisoner thought he/she was your follower.
  • Changed .::. Some things long forgotten.
  • Added .::. Increased the size of the Windhelm jail cell a bit, as suggested by @Punga.

Patch 8o

• Patched .::. An issue with POBHs, where the PC would not follow or teleport to the lead BH, as pointed out by @Punga.
  • Patched .::. An issue in the cage scene, where the PC would get teleported outside of the cage, also reported by @Punga.
  • Changed .::. Cage position in Morthal.
  • Added .::. X to Morthal.
  • Added .::. MCM option with a game time scale slider.
  • Added .::. MCM option to turn on/off the ‘leash interruption’ on movement key press.

Patch 8n

• Patched .::. Follower not getting bound during parade scenario.
  • Patched .::. The punisher um ... punishing the follower on the wrong side of the X.
  • Patched .::. Compatibility issue with 3DNPC in the Falkreath jail.
  • Patched .::. Previous follower getting arrested even though not following at the time of the arrest.
  • Patched .::. Some follower mishaps during the arrest.
  • Patched .::. PC getting teleported on the wrong side of the door or inside a wall, when following the jailer.
  • Added .::. X to Falkreath.
  • Added .::. Direction controls (forward, back, left, right) temporarily override the PC leash. This will make following the captor less frustrating?
  • Added .::. Distance conditions, so the jailer cannot ‘yank PC’s collar’ from the other side of the town, causing the PC to trip, in the parade scenario.

Patch 8m

• Warning .::. If using POP with DDs, DDe 2.50 or higher is now required.
  • Warning .::. Since some vanilla locations have been modified, (e.g. Riften jail) POP 8m requires a clean save as per the description in ‘How to clean your save’ in post No. 2 in the support topic forum.
  • Patched .::. BH’s armor commenting from POP 4.
  • Patched .::. BHs getting stuck in combat mode when teleporting to jail while in combat, as mentioned by @lkl.
  • Patched .::. BHs still following and arresting the PC even when disabled in the MCM.
  • Patched .::. Player’s gear magically finding its way back into the player’s inventory on escape, as mentioned by @lkl. :classic_happy:
  • Patched .::. Exploit circumventing the re-equipping of the removed DDs at the end of the prison sentence.
  • Patched .::. Guard pushing the follower around during whipping.
  • Patched .::. BHs leaving scene not ending sometimes.
  • Patched .::. Revamped the way the bounty hunters quest starts and ends. (It used to get stuck, preventing the BHs starting the hunt anew after a successful contract.).
  • Patched .::. Manual/auto POP reset not handling all quests properly.
  • Patched .::. The prisoner doing some impossible floating Kama Sutra positions in the Morthal jail, as pointed out by @Slorm. :classic_happy:
  • Patched .::. Optimized Jailer’s Place so it will run/load faster on slower computers.
  • Patched .::. NPCs going to the back of the X (instead of the front) on punishment start.
  • Patched .::. Pillory disappearing sometimes, when punished in the X.
  • Patched .::. Other miscellaneous stuff, I'm sure. :classic_tongue:
  • Added .::. Papyrus Utilities version checking and a MCM option to see it.
  • Added .::. More BHs armor, raising the total BH armor variants to 36. Watch out for the Dragonscale ones.
  • Added .::. Torches for the BHs so they can shine some light on your situation.
  • Added .::. MCM option to disable follower arrest, as requested by @tarl7.
  • Added .::. MCM options for follower behavior if not arrested with the PC.
  • Added .::. More conditions to prevent BHs teleporting when they shouldn’t.
  • Added .::. Parade, X and cage scenarios in Solitude. Same crazy location for the cage. :classic_tongue:
  • Added .::. MCM options to control the parade duration (in hours) and trip/fall down time (in seconds).
  • Added .::. Reorganized the parade MCM.
  • Added .::. Added MCM teleport option to the .json save file.
  • Added .::. Cage in Falkreath.
  • Added .::. Widened the stairwell in Jailer’s Place Sublevel 1, to help with congestion. Also reduced the light intensity within the corridors.
  • Added .::. Direct jail props allocation to Falkreath, Dawnstar, and Morthal locations. This should make the arrest for those locations more reliable/faster than the dynamic props allocation used before. The dynamic props allocation will still be used but only if/when the direct ones fail. Should help with the issue pointed out by @Sugumuk.
  • Added .::. Books to most jail cells, to help pass the time. Yes, books - the most underrated thing in Skyrim. :classic_tongue:
  • Added .::. Cage to Jorrvaskr ... yes Jorrvaskr!
  • Added .::. Randomized cage, pillory and Xs selection for each session.
  • Added .::. Xs to Whiterun, Windhelm and Raven Rock.
  • Added .::. Random collars to cage prisoners.
  • Added .::. More stuff, probably.
  • Changed .::. Moved Solitude pillories to the market. Should make eavesdropping on different NPC’s conversations easier. :classic_smile:
  • Changed .::. Made the Riften cell way bigger. :classic_tongue:

Patch 8k

• Patched .::. MCM arrest not triggering properly as mentioned by @darkfender666. :blush:
  • Patched .::. Fine tuned the parade scene some more.
  •  

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/01/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    See OP.
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

doesent work for me i got all requierments and all but when i am in game it doesent come up in the mcm menu and when i get arested the npc just stands still and does nothing 

Amazing mod, great job !!! I had a lot of  fun time playing this.

I want to make 2 suggestions :

1 Cage scenario: if possible, add a creature option (small and/or humanoid creatures). Maybe a More Nasty Critters integration.

2 Cell scenario: add a scenario where there are 1, 2 or 3 prisoners in the cell, in this case the player will be rape during the night by then instead of being punished by the guards.

Once again, thank you for this amazing mod.

On 6/22/2018 at 2:08 AM, Pronema said:

I hate to say it, but I am also having no luck getting the MCM menu to show up either, ConfigManagerInstance and MCMKicker don't fix it, I have saved and reloaded multiple times and it just won't appear, I could have sworn I had this issue at some other point as well but must have been able to solve it before.  It's the only MCM menu missing as far as I am aware in my own game.  The mod is at least loading in the game however as the assets, like the stocks, are in the game and I can see the variables from the console.  I don't think it is a load order issue but I wouldn't mind seeing Soaryne's load order to compare to my own.  I also seem to be encountering issues with Hormones not advancing quests properly but I think that is a separate issue.

Load Order:

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Campfire.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
devourment.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Gray Fox Cowl.esm
daymoyl.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
SkyUI.esp
XPMSE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
MinimalHUD.esp
zzEstrus.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Tamriel Reloaded HD.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
SexLabTools.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp
ELE_S_Lite.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
SD Cages.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
SeaPointSettlement.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Serenity.esp
Serenity SeaPoint DLC Patch.esp
Vividian - Weather Patch CoT.esp
Foggy Morthal and Swamp.esp
Frostfall.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
ArmorTailsHornsJune2018.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
FISS.esp
BDIC.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Shout Like a Virgin.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
DA_Skyship.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Magic of the Magna-Ge.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
AK- Alternate Actors.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
DibellanDefender.esp
BDKhajiitDigi.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
argonianraptor.esp
Skill Config.esp
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
Abundant Enchantments.esp
Burning Skies.esp
Commonwealth Shorts.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
KS Jewelry.esp
HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
bac.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
CoB Adiposian Armor Deathshell Any Race.esp
UnifiedDevourmentPatch.esp
DevourmentFootsteps.esp
GenderSpecificSounds.esp
Kongpow 0.65c RND patch 28072015.esp
RND_Weight.esp
WeightMorphs.esp
Gray Fox Flora Overhaul.esp
Al_Janna_PlayerHome.esp
ColdharbourDaedra.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
FieldLab.esp
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
FMEA Skyrim.esp
Fellowship.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
GypsyEyesCaravan.V.2.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
UsefulAlteration.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
3jiouAnimSLAL.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
UndeadFX.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
UndeadNoGlow.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
Blush When Aroused CE.esp
Real Flying.esp
RealEatPackage.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
Animated Fairy Wings.esp
Animated Featherd wings.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
SOSBDShlongs.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Convenient Horses - Unique Frost.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
zzLSAR.esp
PetCollar.esp
RegnPiercings.esp
SD Addons.esp
PatchMergesJune2018.esp
MergedJun2018.esp

As a side note, I don't think I need both devious followers and deviously enslaved next time.  :P

In my experience, when loading a lot of scripted MCM items, (Frostfall, Campfire, Convenient Horse etc..) you have to load the game with one or two at a time, save, then install a couple more until all are loaded and MCM shows.  Starting with a hole bunch at one time seems to break a lot of MCM mods.

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 6:52 AM, pnutz78 said:

Hi everyone,

I really like this mod and had it working perfectly in the past. However, lately (after upgrading to the latest DDE version and newest build) I have no lock with the sex scenes. Symptoms: Any punishment sex scenes- when arrested, in prison cell in cages do not trigger. It just said " x had fund for 7 seconds) and the scene gets skipped. I have tried everything, reinstall ZAP 7.0 and 8.0, re-register animations in sexlab, uninstalled all custom animation packs, nothing works. Also the animations work perfectly fine if I trigger them through another mod or Sexlab directly. I have also uninstalled almost all my other mods to make sure nothing interferes...no luck. Attached is my log file in case it helps- would really appreciate any feedback to help me resolve this.

Papyrus.0.log

1. Reset SL animation registry.

2. Make sure all POP aliases are OK in POP MCM.

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:21 AM, Morferous said:

Thanks.

BGS = Bethesda Game Studios.

I have been playing some Bethesda games during my break, but nothing from BGS. Too much Creation Engine is too much. 

I was actually driven back by Sim Settlements progress in Fallout 4 side. While updating my FO4 mods, I took a peak of what has been done in Skyrim side. Now I have reinstalled that as well and it is all Creation Engine gaming again. ?‍♂️

I see. 

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:55 AM, darkerthanobama said:

Is there any complete guide or control or overview about this mod?

The front page only have the overview basic explanation of the mod.

Such as? 

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:25 PM, Zaflis said:

It's a shame i have to disable the mod... I gave a good few attempts at prison but never made through even 1 day without issues.

- Whiterun prison crashed when my stuff was being put in evidence box. I was on no quests and no restraints from other mods, no followers. Almost directly after starting an alternate life (as all these tries). Poor with less gold than the bounty.

- Second time in Whiterun when i was just approached for having high bounty. Guard started checking my loot and i crash.

- Same as Whiterun happened at Riften (crash at evidence box) when i enabled its POP handling in configs. When i left POP disabled for that city, i was walked into prison and locked in cell. The master did never come after i waited quite some time with speedscale 120.

- Solitude worked somewhat, but when she walked me outside for whipping, it kept going for maybe more than 4 realtime minutes. Whipping stop limit was at 80% i think, but still i died at that point due big damage at level 1. Death Alternative loading screen popped and game froze there.

- When i started "minor bounty" from debug menu, it instead applied a "major bounty".

Here is excellent post for how to add bounty btw:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/613991-how-to-remove-a-bounty/?p=4858173

Log?