Update Suggestion

I've been playing around with the latest Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95304-radiant-prostitutiongigolo/) basically if the pc loses in combat and is ported to an Inn she has to earn x gold for the Innkeeper to pay for her rescue fee. There's no inbuilt mechanism in that mod for this so I just roleplay that part.

But it gave me an idea for an addition to POP. As an alternative to prison the guards would let the pc gain her freedom by earning her bounty as a prostitute. This would need to have a toggle as obviously the player will need to have a mod like DCL or RPG that contain prostitution and not everyone does (and this won't be to everyone's taste either).

I would have thought it wouldn't be too hard to implement. Jailer stores pc's stuff as normal gives pc a choice (if option toggled on) or a percentage chance of being forced, fits the pc with a whore collar which stops her leaving the Hold area, then sends her to the local Innkeeper to earn her bounty. Once the gold is returned then the pc returns to the jailer and is released as normal. If the pc attempts to get gold another way (e.g. thieving) if they're caught then that gets added to the bounty they have to pay back.

Just an idea

3 hours ago, Slorm said:

Update Suggestion

I've been playing around with the latest Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95304-radiant-prostitutiongigolo/) basically if the pc loses in combat and is ported to an Inn she has to earn x gold for the Innkeeper to pay for her rescue fee. There's no inbuilt mechanism in that mod for this so I just roleplay that part.

But it gave me an idea for an addition to POP. As an alternative to prison the guards would let the pc gain her freedom by earning her bounty as a prostitute. This would need to have a toggle as obviously the player will need to have a mod like DCL or RPG that contain prostitution and not everyone does (and this won't be to everyone's taste either).

I would have thought it wouldn't be too hard to implement. Jailer stores pc's stuff as normal gives pc a choice (if option toggled on) or a percentage chance of being forced, fits the pc with a whore collar which stops her leaving the Hold area, then sends her to the local Innkeeper to earn her bounty. Once the gold is returned then the pc returns to the jailer and is released as normal. If the pc attempts to get gold another way (e.g. thieving) if they're caught then that gets added to the bounty they have to pay back.

Just an idea

Good idea but one thing.  Paying off a bounty right away with gold is one thing, but putting the jailers to extra work ought to require some increase in the amount to be paid, either a percentage hike over the bounty or an additional fee for each day it takes to raise the gold to pay off the bounty.

20 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Good idea but one thing.  Paying off a bounty right away with gold is one thing, but putting the jailers to extra work ought to require some increase in the amount to be paid, either a percentage hike over the bounty or an additional fee for each day it takes to raise the gold to pay off the bounty.

Hehe, that would be a great addition to it, wouldn't want the pc slacking now would we :classic_biggrin:

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:20 PM, Slorm said:

Bug Report

Big Badda Bug though not game breaking

I discovered this by accident. Having just recently been in jail I didn't want to go back so quickly, so switched off the relentless bounty hunter toggle and headed for Solitude to pay off my bounty to a guard (I have set so BH's won't accept bounty).

I got to Solitude and paid off my bounty and switched relentless BH back on after a cell change or two and waiting a game hour but POP still thinks the bounty is outstanding and the BH still arrests me.

Screenies below, as you can see I no longer have a Haafingar bounty but POP thinks I do

Hide contents

ScreenShot177.thumb.jpg.bca0089992a9cc959bd3f8fe51d35c5c.jpg

ScreenShot178.thumb.jpg.525ebbb30ea36d115b8e0f84f1878ab1.jpg

Bug confirmed and squashed. 

Thanks for the report. :classic_happy:

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:33 AM, Slorm said:

Update Suggestion

Just an idea

Not into prostitution so IDK. 

well just found out you use more blindfolds during arrest, zazstyle

didnt recognized it till now, zaz effect is always off because i thought they interfer with DDi

all new game now with zaz blindfold 60/70% (good screensaver hrhr)

why do those evil looking masks have no blindfold effect on them?

i mean they just calling for one 0.o

the devil is in the details! thx

A few quick questions;

1. Anyway to remove the spinning power attack when being whipped? I don't mind removing this animation from game all together.

2. Possible to add extra cuffs than the ones in the MCM options for prisioner?

3. This is not specifically to POP but every time my char is gagged there are two little black spots near the nose of missing texture - Might be my face mesh but wondering if anyone has a quick fix. 

4. During parade is my char supposed to trip every 2 seconds even with speed set to 200, chance at 10% and running trip turned off?

Thanks!

I've been thinking ...
Guardians do not arrest npc attacking player, guards or other citizens. Why?
Arrest is triggered if the NPC has health below some% or if from character traits / escape attempts / fear spells / still anything.
It would be very cool if you added to the game. Not only must Dovakin be arrested. There are many cells in prisons, you can even put them in the main one. You already have script arresting follower, it is only necessary to remodel it for a new mechanics. It is not necessary to work out torture(because this take a lot time), for the time being, just arrest and wire up to the prison.
The same random thieves with candlesticks could not just kill, but arrest.
The city must be a safe place after all. But for the fight, for some reason, they arrest only dovakin.
You can make a button that would switch arrest on / off, so that during the quests no one was arrested.

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:42 PM, penginmangg said:

A few quick questions;

1. Anyway to remove the spinning power attack when being whipped? I don't mind removing this animation from game all together.

2. Possible to add extra cuffs than the ones in the MCM options for prisioner?

3. This is not specifically to POP but every time my char is gagged there are two little black spots near the nose of missing texture - Might be my face mesh but wondering if anyone has a quick fix. 

4. During parade is my char supposed to trip every 2 seconds even with speed set to 200, chance at 10% and running trip turned off?

Thanks!

1. Probably. 

2. Such as.

4. The idea is to walk around, not run. It is a parade after all. :classic_happy:

Is there a way to extend this mod to not just city jails, but bandit camps and such? Like, be imprisoned and used by bandit camps. Perhaps utilizing SD cages to accomplish this or something

6 hours ago, RegamiKT said:

I'm sure this has been asked and answered, but is there an SSE port of this, or a way I can make this work in SSE? The SSE version of Sexlab Solutions is coming up with an error saying that the prison overhaul is a master file.

Get the latest version.  You obviously downloaded an older version from before the original Prison Overhaul was merged with the patch.

58 minutes ago, Phoenix_Rises said:

9/10 the jailer will get stuck. Trying to force the AI, reset the AI, using the teleport jailer option in the MCM doesn't seem to help the problem. He/she just stands there and stares at me lol

Are you waiting at least 30 seconds?  Stuck NPCs will teleport forward if you wait them out.  It's a "feature" of the shitty pathing.

52 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Are you waiting at least 30 seconds?  Stuck NPCs will teleport forward if you wait them out.  It's a "feature" of the shitty pathing.

Hmm ok, well I'll give it another go and see what happens. Pretty sure I have waited a lot longer than that in the past. I think i've only ever made it through PO without it breaking once. Well thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, Phoenix_Rises said:

Hmm ok, well I'll give it another go and see what happens. Pretty sure I have waited a lot longer than that in the past. I think i've only ever made it through PO without it breaking once. Well thanks for the info.

Good luck to you, just remember that when you are waiting the clock always runs far slower than when you are not waiting.

4 hours ago, Phoenix_Rises said:

9/10 the jailer will get stuck. Trying to force the AI, reset the AI, using the teleport jailer option in the MCM doesn't seem to help the problem. He/she just stands there and stares at me lol

would also interesting to know:

- at what prison the jailor gets stuck and at what part of the jail quest (on the way to the cell or on the way to punishments)?

- do you have city overhauls that modify the jails or could change NPC pathing or change the place pop events happen?

- maybe you have something running in backround like SL Drunk, Petcollar, sexlife?

- is the way to zazfurniture free outside? some mods put clutter at the same spot (you will have to delet that clutter first)

- do you have aggro from something in the sewers? like rats? if guards/jailer get aggro from something in there => the whole popmachine gets stuck if the NPC cant reach the hostiles.

- do you tried to open/close the cell door yourself? if so you will get arrested for escape. Sometimes that ends in a kind of double arrest and everything gets stuck.

- do have a follower with you? is he still following or stuck too or even worse, went off to somewhere else (cant blame him^^)?

for example:

ETaC Dawnstar + POP => extrem pathing issues for the jailer, because the jail is at a totaly different place => it is not possible for the jailer to move outside

People of Skyrim + POP => the bounty hunters are totaly lost because of radical changed paths

ETaC Riften + POP => Riften Jail shows some degree of desintegration

19 hours ago, letterman said:

Is there a way to extend this mod to not just city jails, but bandit camps and such? Like, be imprisoned and used by bandit camps. Perhaps utilizing SD cages to accomplish this or something

That would be like a SD Redux. Now, there is an idea. :classic_happy: