On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:25 AM, Piiska said:

I noticed there is no longer the POP arrest option in the MCM menu is that normal in the new version?

It's in the 'Debug' page, but that has been superseded by the surrender key. 

72850_20180618023759_1.png

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:09 PM, Nymra said:

@Inte

I really love POP and have it in my load order of all of my profiles.

But while they are high quality and very immersive, I miss quantity when it comes to the punishment methods, scenes etc.

I also see, that a prison scenario only allows a certain style of punishments without breaking immersion.

So my question is, if you could convert POP to some kind of dungeon mod with a more classical slavery scenario?
I do not mean like giving POP up, but using the basic functions for a new mod that is working the similar mechanics but with a different story settings.

The problem I have with most Slavery based mods in LL is that they are either quest based with quite few content (except slaverun!) or they are follower as master mods with sandboxing.

What really is missing from the list is a classical, dark BDSM dungeon where the PC and his follower is caught, punished, tortured, raped, trained, used and abused with lots of different scenarios. The scenarios do not even have to be that complex, they dont even have to be outside. A dark dungeon with different rooms with "customers" or different slave masters (a sect, the companions, a noble secret society and so on.

The System of POP would allow a lot of customization for the different scenarios, like punishemnt style, length, scenes used, equipment worn and probability of an event to happen.

Maybe you could even design the mod in a way that allows other modders to implement punishment scenes to dungeon rooms or add more rooms or even outdoor scenarios for the mod, providing some kind of "Fucking Dungeon" Scenario.

The outcome could be a escape chance in some sceneraios (winning a catfight or passing out from an animal rape (set chance for it?)) and then be freed as a reward or put to the garbage pile because thought of as dead. 

Or just set a time value for the dungeon in days after which you get sold in simple slavery auction.

The main core of POP, where you just cannot escape at all, you cannot quest, you cannot say no, you cannot run away, this is what really misses in LL and POP provides it, but only in the limited (while very important) prison scenario.

When I first played POP my first impression was, that this mod would be the perfect basis for a real, tight and brutal slavery scenario which sadly only very few mods provide over a very limited amount of time (Captured Dreams, Whiterun Brothel and so on... while they all allow a lot of freedom which feels bad at times.

And mods like Slaverun are very cool, but have a totally different focus and are quest based and kinda linear.

A POP based mod would be theoretically infinite cycle of a hopefully growing number of sub-scenarios to experience. Maybe even with easter eggs that you can unlock when u endure the quest day by day (each day has a chance to unlock one easter egg punishment set to the cycle)...

Sorry, maybe just my imagination is going wild here. But I feel the POP is quite perfect at the moment and small adjustments just improve it further.

So I thought the time might be right to bring this up :D

Thank you for your time and effort in LL. 

I can look into implementing something similar when I get some time. 

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:58 AM, Soaryne said:

Bug report.

I just started the POP v1.53 and it it not start or show on my MCM menu on a new game. But when I use v1.51 I have no problems.

For some reason the new 1.53 version is not show in the mcm menu or starting up.

Wait a few hours in game, then do a 

SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

in console and then wait a few more hours. 

12 hours ago, Piiska said:

I know exactly what you mean. I've noticed every now and then I have to give your comments a Like if I happen to see some of your suggestions because it seems I have same taste. We both want a mod where we would feel out of control, at least more so than in current mods and we want BDSM. There really isn't any mod that makes me feel out of control. Slaverun's beginning has some elements to that but I dunno. I kind of gave up on those SS connected mods as well. Wolfclub I try occasionally but mostly I just go with Slaverun and Maria Eden and I have profiles for these two. I feel like Slaverun is good for an errand boy slave character with some BDSM here and there and Maria Eden I use more for general sex and prostitution. Both of those mods are super great and more variety would be welcome :)

ZAP and DD family both have amazing resources, which I hope were utilized more aggressively. Especially when talking about ZAP, there is SO MUCH good content @t.ara has made that sees no play yet. Maybe one day...

All in all, I really like what you suggested earlier and I don't think it would be too difficult to make considering what we have already. But then again, I don't have the slightest clue about coding so I'm not going to assume anything :)

Also @Slorm, I think the MCM setting I'm missing is in the General tab and it used to be next to Use POP Poses. Now it's blank. I think the setting was called "Use POP Arrest" or something like that. In the new version it's gone for me.

Consensual BDSM in games doesn't make much sense, does it?  

15 hours ago, Siudhne said:

Idea for "Random bounty" - option for "current hold". Basically taxes for the hold you currently live in.

9 minutes ago, Inte said:

Random taxes? 

Pick your choice of either this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57239 or this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65519

Though taxes are seldomly "random", regardless of what they appear to be ;)

well ..it seems that this mod is getting new content every time i check it around...great one low with bugs....

any ideas about adding criminals to the prison cells that take advantage of the dragonborn to pass their time ....???

1 hour ago, Inte said:

Welcome back! :classic_happy:

BGS? 

Thanks.

BGS = Bethesda Game Studios.

I have been playing some Bethesda games during my break, but nothing from BGS. Too much Creation Engine is too much. 

I was actually driven back by Sim Settlements progress in Fallout 4 side. While updating my FO4 mods, I took a peak of what has been done in Skyrim side. Now I have reinstalled that as well and it is all Creation Engine gaming again. ?‍♂️

On 6/18/2018 at 8:52 AM, Inte said:

Random taxes?

Taxes, tolls, something like that. Seems fine for me though that taxcollectors would sometimes want/need more or less money, what with the wars and all that (and if it bugs you, you can just set minimum bounty and maximum bounty to the same value).

"Hold you are currently in" makes a lot of sense for taxes - you are paying to get into the cities etc. But as a traveller they probably don't know you in other holds.

On 6/18/2018 at 8:58 AM, worik said:

Pick your choice of either this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57239 or this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65519

Though taxes are seldomly "random", regardless of what they appear to be ;)

Hehe, I appreciate the tips, but they lack in one way or another.

"Taxes of the nine holds" taxes me for all holds, whether I'm travelling the hold or not. So if you don't visit, say, Riften for a couple month you need to pay some tenthousand septims in taxes... makes no sense to me (the dialog option to pay is broken in entirely other ways imho, but I guess if you've got enough money it works kind of okay).

"Simple taxes" only taxes, to my knowledge, your horses and homes. It does not tax your mere presence. Since I'm running a pretty survival-focussed mod list, in practice this means I'm usually skipping on horses and homes anyway.

1 hour ago, Siudhne said:

Taxes, tolls, something like that. Seems fine for me though that taxcollectors would sometimes want/need more or less money, what with the wars and all that (and if it bugs you, you can just set minimum bounty and maximum bounty to the same value).

"Hold you are currently in" makes a lot of sense for taxes - you are paying to get into the cities etc. But as a traveller they probably don't know you in other holds.

Hehe, I appreciate the tips, but they lack in one way or another.

"Taxes of the nine holds" taxes me for all holds, whether I'm travelling the hold or not. So if you don't visit, say, Riften for a couple month you need to pay some tenthousand septims in taxes... makes no sense to me (the dialog option to pay is broken in entirely other ways imho, but I guess if you've got enough money it works kind of okay).

"Simple taxes" only taxes, to my knowledge, your horses and homes. It does not tax your mere presence. Since I'm running a pretty survival-focussed mod list, in practice this means I'm usually skipping on horses and homes anyway.

Sexlab Adventures has an option to that adds a bounty to your current hold location every so often.  

G'day one and all,

I've ran into a new issue, namely that after arrest 'scenes' are not starting 99% of the time. I do get moved from jail to pillory, but nothing when I get there. However right before moving the jailer did have some 'fun'..I did read there might be a threshold set wrong, bounty too low for punishment, but unsure what treshold could cause that. Also, if there are other reasons this could be caused, would love to hear them xD

*edit* Alright, found the threshold setting, in the general tab...Sometimes I wonder about myself -_- However another issue arose. Crimes don't give any bounty. Just killed a guy in the Palace of the Kings, agro-ed some guards, but nor the murder, nor hitting the guards gave any bounty.

*edit2* Setting bounty trough console does make the scenes start. Not a clue what's stopping the game from giving bounties itself however...

On 6/18/2018 at 12:50 AM, Inte said:

Wait a few hours in game, then do a 

SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

in console and then wait a few more hours. 

I did the follower on 3 new start game and I'm still having the bugs of POP MCM menu not show up and not starting.

The only time SetStage SKI_ConfigmanagerInstance 1 is working is if i make a game with POP v351. then update to v353 on the same game.  It will not give me the MCM menu for v353 at all unless I load a save with the older v351 version first.

I hate to say it, but I am also having no luck getting the MCM menu to show up either, ConfigManagerInstance and MCMKicker don't fix it, I have saved and reloaded multiple times and it just won't appear, I could have sworn I had this issue at some other point as well but must have been able to solve it before.  It's the only MCM menu missing as far as I am aware in my own game.  The mod is at least loading in the game however as the assets, like the stocks, are in the game and I can see the variables from the console.  I don't think it is a load order issue but I wouldn't mind seeing Soaryne's load order to compare to my own.  I also seem to be encountering issues with Hormones not advancing quests properly but I think that is a separate issue.

Load Order:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Campfire.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
devourment.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Gray Fox Cowl.esm
daymoyl.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
SkyUI.esp
XPMSE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
MinimalHUD.esp
zzEstrus.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Tamriel Reloaded HD.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
SexLabTools.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp
ELE_S_Lite.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
SD Cages.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
SeaPointSettlement.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Serenity.esp
Serenity SeaPoint DLC Patch.esp
Vividian - Weather Patch CoT.esp
Foggy Morthal and Swamp.esp
Frostfall.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
ArmorTailsHornsJune2018.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
FISS.esp
BDIC.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Shout Like a Virgin.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
DA_Skyship.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Magic of the Magna-Ge.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
AK- Alternate Actors.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
DibellanDefender.esp
BDKhajiitDigi.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
argonianraptor.esp
Skill Config.esp
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
Abundant Enchantments.esp
Burning Skies.esp
Commonwealth Shorts.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
KS Jewelry.esp
HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
bac.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
CoB Adiposian Armor Deathshell Any Race.esp
UnifiedDevourmentPatch.esp
DevourmentFootsteps.esp
GenderSpecificSounds.esp
Kongpow 0.65c RND patch 28072015.esp
RND_Weight.esp
WeightMorphs.esp
Gray Fox Flora Overhaul.esp
Al_Janna_PlayerHome.esp
ColdharbourDaedra.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
FieldLab.esp
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
FMEA Skyrim.esp
Fellowship.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
GypsyEyesCaravan.V.2.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
UsefulAlteration.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
3jiouAnimSLAL.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
UndeadFX.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
UndeadNoGlow.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
Blush When Aroused CE.esp
Real Flying.esp
RealEatPackage.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
Animated Fairy Wings.esp
Animated Featherd wings.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
SOSBDShlongs.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Convenient Horses - Unique Frost.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
zzLSAR.esp
PetCollar.esp
RegnPiercings.esp
SD Addons.esp
PatchMergesJune2018.esp
MergedJun2018.esp

As a side note, I don't think I need both devious followers and deviously enslaved next time.  :P

Hi everyone,

I really like this mod and had it working perfectly in the past. However, lately (after upgrading to the latest DDE version and newest build) I have no lock with the sex scenes. Symptoms: Any punishment sex scenes- when arrested, in prison cell in cages do not trigger. It just said " x had fund for 7 seconds) and the scene gets skipped. I have tried everything, reinstall ZAP 7.0 and 8.0, re-register animations in sexlab, uninstalled all custom animation packs, nothing works. Also the animations work perfectly fine if I trigger them through another mod or Sexlab directly. I have also uninstalled almost all my other mods to make sure nothing interferes...no luck. Attached is my log file in case it helps- would really appreciate any feedback to help me resolve this.

Papyrus.0.log

On 6/22/2018 at 6:52 AM, pnutz78 said:

Hi everyone,

I really like this mod and had it working perfectly in the past. However, lately (after upgrading to the latest DDE version and newest build) I have no lock with the sex scenes. Symptoms: Any punishment sex scenes- when arrested, in prison cell in cages do not trigger. It just said " x had fund for 7 seconds) and the scene gets skipped. I have tried everything, reinstall ZAP 7.0 and 8.0, re-register animations in sexlab, uninstalled all custom animation packs, nothing works. Also the animations work perfectly fine if I trigger them through another mod or Sexlab directly. I have also uninstalled almost all my other mods to make sure nothing interferes...no luck. Attached is my log file in case it helps- would really appreciate any feedback to help me resolve this.

Papyrus.0.log

Hi guys,

after some additional testing I found the problem has to do with the followers. No matter which follower I have with me the punishment scenes get skipped- interrupted. If I am without a follower everything works as expected

I congratulate, Inte, on your excellent progression and revision of a difficult mod to get working well.

I'd like to offer a couple suggestions:

1. In the pillory punishment, when an NPC is preparing to whip the player, I consider the dialogue "It's cool whip time!" immersion breaking and anachronistic. Imo, it's also a lame pun. I'd like to suggest the replacement lines: "What a fine piece of art you have on display here. But I think it needs some red. Mind if I try my hand?"

2. An optional bestiality component, configurable in the MCM. As the cage punishment is meant for entertainment for those of, presumably, questionable ethics, I suggest, instead of another prisoner, putting in a dog, skeever, or pig (using Durzog animations) with the PC, as Galgat did in his Oblivion mod, LoversGalgatBlackmail.

Thank you for your continued work on Prison Overhaul.

On 6/28/2018 at 12:48 AM, myhouseatl said:

Now that SexLab, DD has been converted, can we revisit SSE?  This is one mod I would love to have....

I am going to give it a shot :). hopefully I'll have good news. I dont see why it would fail. The main conversion tracking page says we may run into script errors.