sfeile Posted March 17, 2019 Posted March 17, 2019 Been trying to get on here long enough to post, but the site has been so bad lately. Anyway... I'm not getting any dragon eggs to drop at all even with the chance set to 100. Everything else seems to be working flawlessly though as far as I can tell from my testing. Using racemenu scaling and random chances. Everything goes well. Question though. When you set the pregnancy to shuffle egg types. Does that work through eggs in the inventory or just give random eggs? I have a bunch in my inventory and the number doesn't seem to get smaller. It would be nice if they would work through what you have to get rid of them.
MorePrinniesDood Posted March 17, 2019 Author Posted March 17, 2019 8 hours ago, sfeile said: Been trying to get on here long enough to post, but the site has been so bad lately. Anyway... I'm not getting any dragon eggs to drop at all even with the chance set to 100. Everything else seems to be working flawlessly though as far as I can tell from my testing. Using racemenu scaling and random chances. Everything goes well. Question though. When you set the pregnancy to shuffle egg types. Does that work through eggs in the inventory or just give random eggs? I have a bunch in my inventory and the number doesn't seem to get smaller. It would be nice if they would work through what you have to get rid of them. My dumb ass forgot a script file needed to seed items. Please re-download the 35a package with the fix.
User_D Posted March 19, 2019 Posted March 19, 2019 Thanks for the mod. Please add more animations of birth, potions (for example, reducing the progress of pregnancy), effects (type of pregnancy, size of the belly, breast size). Or who can make a small addon extension? I do not master the scripts yet...
foreveraloneguy Posted April 11, 2019 Posted April 11, 2019 Started a new game and SLIF scaling was working. But at some point the mod broke and reverted to NIO scaling. So not sure where to go with it from here.
foreveraloneguy Posted April 14, 2019 Posted April 14, 2019 On 4/11/2019 at 1:32 AM, foreveraloneguy said: Started a new game and SLIF scaling was working. But at some point the mod broke and reverted to NIO scaling. So not sure where to go with it from here. Sorry about replying to myself, but I figured out the cause of the slif breast scaling issue, and sort of a work around. What's happening is that the variable eggfactorybreastscaling got reset to 1.0. I manually set it to 3.0 and scaling flipped from NIO back to SLIF. Not sure what made the variable flip, but the long term fix is to probably have the script check the mcm menu setting and update it on game load.
Bronz0h Posted April 15, 2019 Posted April 15, 2019 I'm wondering what mod you've used to make your character lay on her back while birthing. I've tried switching the option for different animations off and on in game but my character either crouches or just stands their while she births her dragon egg. Would really like it if she would lay down as it's more "immersive" that way. Thanks for the mod though, it's one of my favorites in my entire mod list.
MorePrinniesDood Posted April 15, 2019 Author Posted April 15, 2019 23 hours ago, Bronz0h said: I'm wondering what mod you've used to make your character lay on her back while birthing. I've tried switching the option for different animations off and on in game but my character either crouches or just stands their while she births her dragon egg. Would really like it if she would lay down as it's more "immersive" that way. Thanks for the mod though, it's one of my favorites in my entire mod list. That's Halo's poser at work.
Bronz0h Posted April 21, 2019 Posted April 21, 2019 On 4/15/2019 at 7:47 PM, MorePrinniesDood said: That's Halo's poser at work. Ah, that's a shame. I wish it would happen automatically. Thanks.
LinksSword Posted April 28, 2019 Posted April 28, 2019 On 4/14/2019 at 12:02 AM, foreveraloneguy said: Sorry about replying to myself, but I figured out the cause of the slif breast scaling issue, and sort of a work around. What's happening is that the variable eggfactorybreastscaling got reset to 1.0. I manually set it to 3.0 and scaling flipped from NIO back to SLIF. Not sure what made the variable flip, but the long term fix is to probably have the script check the mcm menu setting and update it on game load. So its not just me that noticed that the slif option doesn't seem to work with breast. or refuses to set it to scale with slif i guess.
StripedWhite Posted May 3, 2019 Posted May 3, 2019 Would it be possible to add an option in the MCM to hide the messages that alert you when you become cursed, so you won't immediately realize?
Sena-san Posted May 12, 2019 Posted May 12, 2019 I've put up an up to date port to special edition for anyone interested in that. SLIF doesn't seem to work but everything else is doing fine.
Xiaron Posted June 16, 2019 Posted June 16, 2019 So, is there a way to decrease the odds of finding eggs? Because I have a growing stack of them and literally can't stay uncursed. I haven't found either of the Barren pieces either. Not in merchants or as a drop. Which means there are never enough remove curse potions to be found because I'm using them like they're going out of fashion. (And then getting promptly recursed next time I go harvesting.) That issue brought me to a thought, is there any chance of a toggle that would make each curse a oneshot? And that each suspicious egg picked up after that added to a counter of curses that would work much like the shuffle mode now. Just that if one egg is picked up, you only go one cycle, two eggs two cycles and so on. Not sure how difficult that would be to do honestly. It might help prevent the infinite curse my poor PC is under though. Edit: Just finishing Shimmermist Cave and I have 17 suspicious chaurus eggs. Is that supposed to be happening? 1
MorePrinniesDood Posted June 17, 2019 Author Posted June 17, 2019 9 hours ago, Xiaron said: So, is there a way to decrease the odds of finding eggs? Because I have a growing stack of them and literally can't stay uncursed. I haven't found either of the Barren pieces either. Not in merchants or as a drop. Which means there are never enough remove curse potions to be found because I'm using them like they're going out of fashion. (And then getting promptly recursed next time I go harvesting.) That issue brought me to a thought, is there any chance of a toggle that would make each curse a oneshot? And that each suspicious egg picked up after that added to a counter of curses that would work much like the shuffle mode now. Just that if one egg is picked up, you only go one cycle, two eggs two cycles and so on. Not sure how difficult that would be to do honestly. It might help prevent the infinite curse my poor PC is under though. Edit: Just finishing Shimmermist Cave and I have 17 suspicious chaurus eggs. Is that supposed to be happening? I may have set the Chauras egg default chance a little high. If you're on the latest mod version, you can set the chance of finding each type of cursed egg under that egg's config options, all the way down to 0%. For those that are found harvesting nests, the change will take effect right away. For those found in containers or on bodies, it will take effect more slowly, as cells respawn.
Xiaron Posted June 17, 2019 Posted June 17, 2019 27 minutes ago, MorePrinniesDood said: I may have set the Chauras egg default chance a little high. If you're on the latest mod version, you can set the chance of finding each type of cursed egg under that egg's config options, all the way down to 0%. For those that are found harvesting nests, the change will take effect right away. For those found in containers or on bodies, it will take effect more slowly, as cells respawn. The latest is 35a right? I have that installed, but unless I'm not reading something right I don't see a % chance slider. I've got gestation, twin, extra clutch, water, skip early and labor difficulty. Does one of those change the drop chance? Or is something broken in my install instead.
MorePrinniesDood Posted June 17, 2019 Author Posted June 17, 2019 5 minutes ago, Xiaron said: The latest is 35a right? I have that installed, but unless I'm not reading something right I don't see a % chance slider. I've got gestation, twin, extra clutch, water, skip early and labor difficulty. Does one of those change the drop chance? Or is something broken in my install instead. Something's broken in your install. Try: * Uncurse yourself, save. * Uninstall Egg Factory, load that save, and save again. * Reinstall Egg Factory and load the save from the last step.
Xiaron Posted June 17, 2019 Posted June 17, 2019 40 minutes ago, MorePrinniesDood said: Something's broken in your install. Try: * Uncurse yourself, save. * Uninstall Egg Factory, load that save, and save again. * Reinstall Egg Factory and load the save from the last step. ...I found the problem actually. SLIF autoinstalled the Egg Factory patch last time I changed my patches and I didn't even notice. Remove that and problem solved, missing sliders show up. I still like idea of an endless/one time toggle, even with the % chance available. But that's very much a wishlist item. Thanks for the mod and helping me straighten out what went wrong with the install too!
Zazine Posted June 28, 2019 Posted June 28, 2019 Sup fam! I chopped up some audio I pulled from Skyrim to make a basic soundset for those rare folks who play with males enabled. Probably not a perfect match for every guy out there, but certainly a change from suffering in silence! Do as you all will with it (including the mod author if need be)! I do not feel great ownership of it, as it is repackaged vanilla material. Other thoughts (free to disregard, I'm just thinking out loud): Certain pregnancy growth rates made exponential rather than linear. It would be interesting to see growth progress very subtly in early stages, and then seem to speed up uncontrollably toward the very end. Anything to make that sudden and inconvenient belly more of a surprise when it gets bad. Potion or MCM function to introduce a number-of-days type delay before the next pregnancy starts/continues to build? Different from laborlock, which only disables the birthing and still lets the belly grow. I like the idea of a temporary delay potion as a cheap short-term solution when you can't get a hold of the actual cure, or an amulet to keep yourself barren. Labor_m.rar 1
shunter Posted July 16, 2019 Posted July 16, 2019 Hi. I'm not sure if this is beyond the scope of this mod, but would it be possible to make it so females birth small creatures instead of just eggs in a future update?
Rosty Posted July 19, 2019 Posted July 19, 2019 Hello, what are the buffs, debuffs, items and quests this mod has and where to find/unlock them?
Blackhour Posted July 28, 2019 Posted July 28, 2019 I don't know if it's one of my other hundred-plus mods doing it, but I can't get the spells or potions to work. I've tired reinstalling, using 3.4, nothing happens. I just cast Midwife's Intuition, get a little shield icon in the corner like somthing should be happening, but no text box. If I check my active effects while it's there I can see the spell's effect. What's strange is that it used to work on the same version, and I don't think I changed anything. Pregnancy works fine, in that I can get cursed with one type and give birth, but the remove curse pots just give the restoration special effect. Let me know if you need my complete mod list. Any help would be appreciated.
MorePrinniesDood Posted July 28, 2019 Author Posted July 28, 2019 13 hours ago, Blackhour said: I don't know if it's one of my other hundred-plus mods doing it, but I can't get the spells or potions to work. I've tired reinstalling, using 3.4, nothing happens. I just cast Midwife's Intuition, get a little shield icon in the corner like somthing should be happening, but no text box. If I check my active effects while it's there I can see the spell's effect. What's strange is that it used to work on the same version, and I don't think I changed anything. Pregnancy works fine, in that I can get cursed with one type and give birth, but the remove curse pots just give the restoration special effect. Let me know if you need my complete mod list. Any help would be appreciated. Make sure nothing is overwriting any of the scripts from Egg Factory. If you have the SLIF patch for older Egg Factory versions, remove it, Egg factory now supports SLIF natively.
LiliCakez Posted July 30, 2019 Posted July 30, 2019 Ive been getting ctds recently, and they seem to revolve around a constant loop of errors related to lactation. This seems to have started after I upgraded to version 3.5, and re installed slif without the patch. Maybe I dont have the native slif support set up right? If anyone can help me make sense of this, help would be greatly appreciated. This is the papyrus string of errors that keeps repeating: Spoiler [07/16/2019 - 03:01:33PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call stack: [Active effect 11 on (00000014)].EggFactoryLactation.OnUpdate() - "EggFactoryLactation.psc" Line 111 [07/16/2019 - 03:01:33PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12" stack: [Active effect 11 on (00000014)].EggFactoryLactation.OnUpdate() - "EggFactoryLactation.psc" Line 111 [07/16/2019 - 03:01:33PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call stack: [Active effect 11 on (00000014)].EggFactoryLactation.OnUpdate() - "EggFactoryLactation.psc" Line 117 [07/16/2019 - 03:01:33PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12" stack: [Active effect 11 on (00000014)].EggFactoryLactation.OnUpdate() - "EggFactoryLactation.psc" Line 117 Here is my current load order: Spoiler Skyrim.esm=1 Update.esm=1 Dawnguard.esm=1 HearthFires.esm=1 Dragonborn.esm=1 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1 SGHairPackBase.esm=1 AzarHair.esm=1 FoxPalace_X.esm=1 ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1 devourment.esm=1 Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm=1 Magicka Sabers Unique.esp=1 hdtHighHeel.esm=1 Heels Sound.esm=1 TERAArmors.esm=1 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1 SexLab.esm=1 SexLabAroused.esm=1 CreatureFramework.esm=1 RSkyrimChildren.esm=1 BeeingFemale.esm=1 SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1 HighResTexturePack01.esp=1 HighResTexturePack02.esp=1 HighResTexturePack03.esp=1 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1 RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp=1 Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp=1 MMI.esp=1 SkyUI.esp=1 UIExtensions.esp=1 FNIS.esp=1 Better Females - Eyebrows.esp=1 el_Brows.esp=1 Maevan2EyeBrows.esp=1 SGEyebrows.esp=1 HDTHair_Luckystars_Standalone.esp=1 HHairstyles.esp=1 KS Hairdo's.esp=1 SGHairPackAIO.esp=1 AzarHair.esp=1 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1 Brows.esp=1 Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN.esp=1 Akaviri Dai-Katana.esp=1 New Skyrim Master Spells.esp=1 UrukHaiArmor.esp=1 SilverDragonArmor.esp=1 Saroman's Equipment.esp=1 TrueNazgul.esp=1 GONDORARMORMATY743.esp=1 DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp=1 NoldorArmor.esp=1 AddItemMenu2.esp=1 JK Crafting Breakdown.esp=1 JK Crafting Breakdown - Hearthfire.esp=1 JK Crafting Breakdown - Dragonborn.esp=1 JK Crafting Breakdown - Dawnguard.esp=1 Facelight.esp=1 Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1 Marriable Serana.esp=1 Marriable Serana HF.esp=1 FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1 FNISSexyMove.esp=1 DepthsOfSkyrim.esp=1 Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp=1 RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1 RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1 RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1 SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1 RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1 Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT_RND.esp=1 Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp=1 SpousesEnhanced.esp=1 MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1 isilNarsil.esp=1 BBD_AngelVixenArmor.esp=1 [COCO]CheongSan_full.esp=1 [Dint] BDO_Ran.esp=1 EggFactory.esp=1 KCEAssaultRifles.esp=1 DEM Collection.esp=1 ViceroyInquisitor.esp=1 OCR-Fixes.esp=1 MinaArmors.esp=1 ADEC Lingerie-heavy.esp=1 R18pn - lingerie Set.esp=1 SauronsArmorFixed.esp=1 Lacey Clover.esp=1 SadisticMagicianMashup.esp=1 VindictusMixRobes.esp=1 AsharaElvenKnight.esp=1 Runtimed.esp=1 zzjayHentaisConversions.esp=1 Luxurious Seduction.esp=1 Ivy Valentine Armor.esp=1 DemonHunterArmor.esp=1 SMDR Cat Lingerie.esp=1 fox56 Armor.esp=1 Partizan Nurse.esp=1 Darklilith.esp=1 DEM S Lingerie.esp=0 Dancing Shadow Rose.esp=1 JackGa Sets.esp=1 LightMageOutfit.esp=1 CBBE BisPackage.esp=1 Heroes_Regina.esp=1 1DEMApofSuccubus.esp=1 Ultimate Lingerie Collection.esp=1 TightLeatherArmor.esp=1 FallenMoon Set 4.esp=1 LYD_Heels&Stockings.esp=1 Cre_FF_Tifa.esp=1 LH Jewel Collection.esp=1 BadMedicine1.1.esp=1 PeroPeroGoma_Bodysuit.esp=1 DV Intimates_V1.esp=1 H2135FantasySeries1.esp=1 Ruffle Lingerie.esp=1 SexyLingerieSet.esp=1 Nini Stuff 1.1.esp=1 Nini Stuff 2.0.esp=1 ForestNymph CBBE.esp=1 Blade & Soul Armor Pack GT.esp=1 LOTR Shield Pack.esp=1 GiftsOfAkatosh.esp=1 ESO Breton Knight by NewrMind43.esp=1 SpecialLeatherArmor.esp=1 buzhihuowu.esp=1 [NINI] Death Lady.esp=1 chinaDressRavana (Daiemonic edit).esp=1 EK_RingLimiter.esp=1 LostGrimoire.esp=1 Advanced Alteration - Kinetics.esp=1 MasterSpellsShouldBeMasterful.esp=1 EnchantmentPower.esp=1 mastercrafting.esp=1 LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp=1 Luxury Collection.esp=1 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1 SexLabTools.esp=1 MoreNastyCritters.esp=1 SLAnimLoader.esp=1 SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1 AnubAnimObj.esp=1 RohZima_AnimObjects.esp=1 BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1 RSChildren.esp=1 RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp=1 BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp=1 BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp=1 sr_FillHerUp.esp=1 ExtraPocket.esp=1 zzEstrus.esp=0 EstrusChaurus.esp=1 EstrusSpider.esp=1 GenderSpecificSounds.esp=1 WeightMorphs.esp=0 Kongpow 0.65c RND patch 28072015.esp=1 RND_Weight.esp=0 UnifiedDevourmentPatch.esp=1 DevourmentFootsteps.esp=1 CoB Adiposian Armor Deathshell Any Race.esp=1 BellyFromWeightSliderModTest.esp=1 dc-untamed-000.esp=1 SexLabDefeat.esp=1 SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp=1 Apropos.esp=1 Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp=1 ImprovedHearthfireLighting.esp=1 MassMatchMakerSE.esp=1 SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1 SLALAnimObj.esp=1 RaceMenu.esp=1 RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1 XPMSE.esp=1 SOSRaceMenu.esp=1 HDT Havok Object.esp=1 SexLab Strapon.esp=1 Kai's Lipstick.esp=1 YMMP.esp=1 NPR Lingerie Sets.esp=1 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1 Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1 Remodeled Armor.esp=1 Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1 Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=1 SweetPeaCustom.esp=1 takiarmor.esp=1 KatanaCrafting.esp=1 BBD_Nova.esp=1 XXWidowmakerHH.esp=1 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1 NewMikanEyes.esp=1 TW3Eyes.esp=1 H2135FantasySeries2.esp=1 [NINI]Sexy clothes.esp=1 [Melodic] Lilikh Outfit.esp=1 Bowsette Bodysuit.esp=1 [NINI]Sexy clothes-2.esp=1 [COCO]KASUMI.esp=1 [COCO]ParagonShinbi_full.esp=1 [COCO]Vindictus_snake.esp=1 SexLab Inflation Framework.esp=1 181129liwu.esp=1 1827liwu.esp=1 44bikini.esp=1 Bowsette.esp=1 ChaPi Clothing.esp=1 Chapi Stockings.esp=1 GrimSovereignBoosette.esp=1 Virgin Killer Sweater.esp=1 [GFB]Nico Robin Pre Timeskip.esp=1 NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1 more plants all.esp=1 KomAnimScaler.esp=1 KomAnimObjects.esp=1 _GSPoses.esp=1 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1 ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp=1 Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now