23 minutes ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

Given that 3.2 just came out, it's going to need a lot more more bug reports or feature requests before the next version.

Speaking of... Are you supposed to stop milking at some point? Mine never seems to stop whether she is currently cursed or not.

37 minutes ago, supremekingdarkstar said:

For some reason whenever my character lactates it keeps saying "couldn't find a bottle in time" and I was able to get milk before but recently it has stopped working and I don't know what might be the issue or how to fix this, has anyone else had this happen or know what might fix it?

That happened to me when I upgraded to the latest version on a save that was using the previous version, it didn't occur on a new save though.

SexLab Inflation Framework also isn't updated for 3.2, so using the SLIF EggFactory patch will mess things up.

Hey i thought of using this to equip cursed eggs https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2945-surpriseequip/

Which is a framework that allows to attach items from other mods to it, where it behaves somewhat like dcl.

From the description 

To register an item to be equipped, invoke the event "JBT_SurpriseEquipRegisterItem". It takes two parameters: a Form pointing to the item you want to register, and a float representing the relative chance for your item to be chosen (aka its weight). Here's an example of what that would look like:

Function RegisterSurpriseItem(Form akItem, float defaultWeight)			int handle = ModEvent.Create("JBT_SurpriseEquipRegisterItem")		if (handle)			ModEvent.PushForm(handle, akItem)			ModEvent.PushFloat(handle, defaultWeight)			ModEvent.Send(handle)		endif			EndFunction

• 2 weeks later...

Hi MoreprinniesDood

I'm currently trying to get the birthing animation from "beeingfemale" mod to work with your egg factory and had a little success of getting the animation to work. 

I put all 3 hkx files "Birth_S1.hkx, Birth_S2.hkx and Birth_S3.hkx" into data/meshes/actors/character/animations folder. Then  I rename them to "Birth_S1.hkx to bleedout_enter.hkx", "Birth_S2.hkx to bleedout_idle.hkx and "Birth_S3.hkx to bleedout_exit.hkx".

by doing this simple little trick, i was able to get the animation to work.

But I just have one minor issue, is there a way i can stop the animation from looping? It look like she is on autoloop trying to get back up while laying eggs. I just want her to hold her belly trying to push till she finishes.

I'm asking you this because of the preview picture you have. did you make it work?

if so, what can I do?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2018 at 5:22 PM, hylysi said:

That happened to me when I upgraded to the latest version on a save that was using the previous version, it didn't occur on a new save though.

SexLab Inflation Framework also isn't updated for 3.2, so using the SLIF EggFactory patch will mess things up.

that might be why i cant lay eggs. yes it was.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jedimoogle said:

no idea how this happens but I and at least one NPC managed to get labor past 100% and it appears once you get past 100 you don't lay eggs anymore and i was wondering if there was a way to force labor to reset that.

Like stuck with the low-budget labor animation but no more eggs are coming out, or?

38 minutes ago, jedimoogle said:

I could get a screencap if you're wanting it but Silda or whatever her name is at 1200+% pregnancy progress and not laying eggs. not even dripping. Not sure what version of egg factory I'm running tho.

Latest version has code to try to detect and fix that, please check.

Running into a problem where the follower goes into labor, but clothes don't come off and they stand straight, only twitching to a crouch for a split second before the egg comes out before immediately returning to the normal standing idle animation. But when it's all over and what seems to be the afterbirth occurs, they go into a crouch properly until finally finished.

• 2 weeks later...

idk if there's an issue on my end or if there's something up with newest version but I've seen no increase in my kajit's bust since I installed version 3.2, I've enabled breast growth and all that but I've seen no growth. laid plenty of eggs but I've gotten no milk.

8 minutes ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

Facing a problem, (i use egg factory,Esturs Chaurus, SOG & Fair Skin Complexion as skin) my character is having a fixed belly node (mildly inflated) . Even if i change the value of belly scaling in each of these modes, nothing changes. Any solution?

No skeleton mod? You need a skeleton that supports belly scaling like XPMSE.