On 9/14/2018 at 7:56 AM, MorePrinniesDood said:

A better birthing animation is on my list, though immediate plans are more bugfix-related.

Little bit late reply, but can I help with this?

I've always liked your mod, I don't mind creating some animations to help contribute to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Update 3.3 is out and throws out a lot of fiddly mod events and legacy labor code that didn't work well with NPCs. The impregnate, uncurse, and rapid growth trigger mod events remain unchanged.

Other changes:

* Moaning during rapid growth has returned.
* The skip early stages slider has changed, and will cause rapid growth up to the desired % anytime you are below it.
* Amniotic fluid drip no longer visible in inventory. (Thanks hylysi.)

Okay so I have been trying to get this to work for the past 2 days now, I have used both the 30 patch that was uploaded by another user, as well as 33. With either of the mods I cannot open skyrim at all, let alone I am not sure if I will have issues with the bodyslider yet for the inflation that ive read others have had. I have uploaded my current mods, if you see anything that is conflicting would you please point it out as I would love to give this mod a go.

Current Load in.png

2 hours ago, Alyonna said:

Okay so I have been trying to get this to work for the past 2 days now, I have used both the 30 patch that was uploaded by another user, as well as 33. With either of the mods I cannot open skyrim at all, let alone I am not sure if I will have issues with the bodyslider yet for the inflation that ive read others have had. I have uploaded my current mods, if you see anything that is conflicting would you please point it out as I would love to give this mod a go.

Current Load in.png

You appear to be trying to use Egg Factory for Oldrim on SSE. Whether that's your only problem, I can't say.

5 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

You appear to be trying to use Egg Factory for Oldrim on SSE. Whether that's your only problem, I can't say.

EggFactory

entropicrabbit posted a topic in Downloads - Skyrim: Special Edition Adult Mods

View File An SE port of MorePrinniesDood'sEggFactory since it only seemed to work for some people and not others. I'm no professional modder but I h
haven't ran into any problems yet Original Mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1890-egg-factory

I also tried it with this port for SSE

6 hours ago, Alyonna said:

EggFactory

entropicrabbit posted a topic in Downloads - Skyrim: Special Edition Adult Mods

View File An SE port of MorePrinniesDood'sEggFactory since it only seemed to work for some people and not others. I'm no professional modder but I h
haven't ran into any problems yet Original Mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1890-egg-factory

I also tried it with this port for SSE

You are trying to use 3.3, Egg Factory for SSE is still at 3.0. Either way, you'll have better luck in the SSE forum.

8 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

You are trying to use 3.3, Egg Factory for SSE is still at 3.0. Either way, you'll have better luck in the SSE forum.

That is the link to the port for the SSE edition, to which I have tried the 3.0 as previously stated. The only reason I came here is because in the forums of the port that you accredited said "they are unsure of many things and go ask the original modder" sorry to bother

So here's my development goals right now:

Racemenu scaling option - needed for CBBE SSE.

SLIF scaling option - no more waiting for patches to play with other SLIF mods.

Better birth animations.

Retexture the dragon egg to look less like a scaled-up chicken egg.

The first two are mostly coding things I can do myself. I'm talking to someone about animations. Does anyone want to offer texture work for the last?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Any plans to make events instead of items in inventories ? Its fairly easy to not loot one of these. I´d be great if they would impregnate like the Cursed Loot Items equip. Unexpected.

-Aki

I'm working on a thing where you randomly find something "extra" when harvesting a nest out in the world, with no waning beforehand.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, effrenatus said:

I am using 3.3 and when I pick up a Suspicious Dragon Egg, my character immediately bloats and delivers! Then again and again and again! What is wrong here?

I've been having a similar problem as well. I picked up a Suspicious Bird Egg, went through the pregnancy as normal and delivered normally, but then my character stayed pregnant and went through the whole cycle again and wouldn't stop. I've only been able to test with the Bird Egg, but yeah, my character was just infinitely pregnant.

Where I could find the Fertility charm?

Also an idea, what if the curse also gives a weight penalty according of the amount of eggs and/or months the player has?

example:

1 egg/normal = +10 weight penalty

2 egg/twins = +20 weight penalty

3 egg = +30 weight penalty

ecc.

On 12/24/2018 at 4:03 AM, Megaman0018 said:

I've been having a similar problem as well. I picked up a Suspicious Bird Egg, went through the pregnancy as normal and delivered normally, but then my character stayed pregnant and went through the whole cycle again and wouldn't stop. I've only been able to test with the Bird Egg, but yeah, my character was just infinitely pregnant.

I just wanted to wrote that the Bird Egg seems okay, but I am not through 1 full cycle with it yet. But what you write reminds me of an experience with 3.0 although I thought I had messed up something. I basically uninstalled the mod by the uninstall option in the menu, which was supposed to end all pregnancies. But it didn’t.

Another thing seems like a bug to me: 

The Remove Curse potions are all flagged as stealing. But according to the note, aren’t they supposed to be free for taking?

On 1/1/2019 at 9:31 AM, MorePrinniesDood said:

For those having infinite egg laying: do you get the "I'm finally finished... Or maybe not..." message that usually comes with an extra delivery?

I have not. I've only been getting the "I'm finally finished..." message at the end, and the next pregnancy that my character immediately gets into always takes the full gestation time. Also, I got lucky with a bandit drop and was able to test it with the Large Bird Egg, and the infinite egg laying is happening with that egg type as well. Haven't been able to test the others.