Mr Technician Posted September 22, 2019 Posted September 22, 2019 Hello! Just wanted to hop in to ask if wasn't there a mod which did the same in Oblivion? Birthing eggs... (?) Because this feels somewhat familiar. ?
Light Ludens Posted September 26, 2019 Posted September 26, 2019 Why there is just breasts are bigger but not the belly? I'm using all the support belly things
MorePrinniesDood Posted September 26, 2019 Author Posted September 26, 2019 2 hours ago, Ekaphing said: Why there is just breasts are bigger but not the belly? I'm using all the support belly things Which belly scaling style do you have selected in MCM? All of them have different prerequisites. 1
Light Ludens Posted September 26, 2019 Posted September 26, 2019 6 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said: Which belly scaling style do you have selected in MCM? All of them have different prerequisites. Well, I do not remember what I have selected in MCM, Can you recommend one for the belly scaling style?
yourboy_puro Posted September 28, 2019 Posted September 28, 2019 I am unable to get the mod to work I'm using vortex to install it and it gives me 3 Separate mod options Egg factory.esp Egg factory.bsl And egg factory.bsa Do we need all three on or just one
MorePrinniesDood Posted September 28, 2019 Author Posted September 28, 2019 On 9/26/2019 at 8:03 AM, Ekaphing said: Well, I do not remember what I have selected in MCM, Can you recommend one for the belly scaling style? If you have racemenu already, NIO is the easiest. 13 hours ago, yourboy_puro said: I am unable to get the mod to work I'm using vortex to install it and it gives me 3 Separate mod options Egg factory.esp Egg factory.bsl And egg factory.bsa Do we need all three on or just one You need all 3. eggfactory.esp is the main file and others are resource archives it needs.
yourboy_puro Posted September 28, 2019 Posted September 28, 2019 my game doesn't load I have all three
StripedWhite Posted October 7, 2019 Posted October 7, 2019 My character's breasts start twitching when I enable breast growth, but are fine otherwise. What could cause that?
MorePrinniesDood Posted October 8, 2019 Author Posted October 8, 2019 7 hours ago, StripedWhite said: My character's breasts start twitching when I enable breast growth, but are fine otherwise. What could cause that? Sounds like you have another mod trying to scale the breast node with a different framework.
Desiree42 Posted October 18, 2019 Posted October 18, 2019 I downloaded 3.5 but I'm not getting the sliders to set chance of finding the eggs in nest. I don't know why but it does say verson 3.3 even on a new game. I redownladed like 5 times
MorePrinniesDood Posted October 18, 2019 Author Posted October 18, 2019 2 hours ago, Desiree42 said: I downloaded 3.5 but I'm not getting the sliders to set chance of finding the eggs in nest. I don't know why but it does say verson 3.3 even on a new game. I redownladed like 5 times Make sure SLIF and its patches aren't overwriting Egg Factory in your load order. On 3.5, SLIF patches are no longer needed, as Egg Factory started supporting SLIF natiively. 1
Desiree42 Posted October 18, 2019 Posted October 18, 2019 7 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said: Make sure SLIF and its patches aren't overwriting Egg Factory in your load order. On 3.5, SLIF patches are no longer needed, as Egg Factory started supporting SLIF natiively.
ZI0MATRIX Posted October 23, 2019 Posted October 23, 2019 Might be a weird bug and I am not sure where it comes from: Suddenly I can see my Breasts in First Person View, They are a bit distorted and start covering 1/3 of the screen. I don t have Joy of Perspective installed. How can I turn this off while still having breast grow in Third Person View? I am using a Skyrim SE conversion of this mod.
MaIice Posted October 26, 2019 Posted October 26, 2019 how can i do a clean uninstall or just reset the belly node?
Adseria Posted October 28, 2019 Posted October 28, 2019 Ok, I've been trying now for about half an hour, without success; can someone please give me a step-by-step of how to get this mod working with SexLab Inflation Framework? I've got them both installed, and working individually, but I can't seem to get them to work together; either the belly is a stupid shape (kinda flat; almost looks like an axe blade), or it's too big, or it doesn't grow in the first place. And I can't get the breasts to change at all (with Egg Factory; only directly through the SLIF MCM). I have all the pre-reqs for both (plus so many other mods that I've lost track myself, hence no modlist, but as I say, they both work separately, so I don't think it' a conflict problem). When I say a step-by-step, by the way, I mean treat me like the idiot I am; name of the menu to open, then name of the button I should press, then repeat until it works. EDIT: Speaking of breasts, the mod works fine using the Racemenu morphs, so it would be nice if we could get that option for the breasts too?
howlerleech Posted October 28, 2019 Posted October 28, 2019 So, i decided to try it mid-game. I found a dragon egg, instantly the character went into "labor". The character crouched, but i still could move and act as normal, after 3 or 4 full belly growth eggs without animation, the belly decided to stay big and the char started producing milk.
MorePrinniesDood Posted October 29, 2019 Author Posted October 29, 2019 18 hours ago, howlerleech said: So, i decided to try it mid-game. I found a dragon egg, instantly the character went into "labor". The character crouched, but i still could move and act as normal, after 3 or 4 full belly growth eggs without animation, the belly decided to stay big and the char started producing milk. Did you have a bunch of unspent dragon souls saved up? I think I know what went wrong.
howlerleech Posted October 31, 2019 Posted October 31, 2019 On 10/29/2019 at 2:24 PM, MorePrinniesDood said: Did you have a bunch of unspent dragon souls saved up? I think I know what went wrong. I did actually... So i should spend it?
MorePrinniesDood Posted October 31, 2019 Author Posted October 31, 2019 1 hour ago, howlerleech said: I did actually... So i should spend it? If it keeps happening, please do till I get a bugfix out.
Adseria Posted November 4, 2019 Posted November 4, 2019 On 10/28/2019 at 7:13 AM, Adseria said: Ok, I've been trying now for about half an hour, without success; can someone please give me a step-by-step of how to get this mod working with SexLab Inflation Framework? I've got them both installed, and working individually, but I can't seem to get them to work together; either the belly is a stupid shape (kinda flat; almost looks like an axe blade), or it's too big, or it doesn't grow in the first place. And I can't get the breasts to change at all (with Egg Factory; only directly through the SLIF MCM). I have all the pre-reqs for both (plus so many other mods that I've lost track myself, hence no modlist, but as I say, they both work separately, so I don't think it' a conflict problem). When I say a step-by-step, by the way, I mean treat me like the idiot I am; name of the menu to open, then name of the button I should press, then repeat until it works. EDIT: Speaking of breasts, the mod works fine using the Racemenu morphs, so it would be nice if we could get that option for the breasts too? Do I assume no-one can help me, then?
Jobear-_ Posted November 5, 2019 Posted November 5, 2019 Pregnancy completion percentage does not advance from the starting point, I don't have any of the enchanted items on either. Same with NPCs, the pregnancy percentage does not advance.
tznvlw Posted November 15, 2019 Posted November 15, 2019 @MorePrinniesDood I have a problem about EggFactory 3.5a, it's strange, the Total Births always stay at 0, how to solve this problem?
modurn Posted January 9, 2020 Posted January 9, 2020 how do you lay down like in the picture on the mod page?
Erebea Posted January 9, 2020 Posted January 9, 2020 45 minutes ago, modurn said: how do you lay down like in the picture on the mod page? MorePrinniesDood previously said it was from Halo's poser mod.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now