• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everything works for me. I'm just being picky and failing at getting the belly to be round and large like in the picture. I've played with all sorts of settings and bodies, but cant seem to get it to go round instead of flat and long. If I could get pointed at something to help (google hasn't been a great help either) that'd be awesome. Thanks for your time!

belly.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 3:00 PM, ThisOne said:

Everything works for me. I'm just being picky and failing at getting the belly to be round and large like in the picture. I've played with all sorts of settings and bodies, but cant seem to get it to go round instead of flat and long. If I could get pointed at something to help (google hasn't been a great help either) that'd be awesome. Thanks for your time!

belly.jpeg

This video help me get that perfect round belly. I would recommend uninstalling(mods and game) everything and then reinstall the game. Then install the mods you see in the video to start with. last step install egg factory and enjoy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/28/2020 at 12:42 AM, boomybo said:

I got a small problem with the eggs I laid : they respawn.

Interior and exterior cells are concerned and every time a cell reset the eggs are respawned.

I have a similar issue here, and I managed to "solve" it by cleaning my save. Console command resetinterior also does nothing.

However, after laying a few clutches of eggs, the respawn bug seems to happen again.

I use this in conjunction with Huan's add-on for this mod (that makes you lay eggs after having sex with some creatures or Argonians).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have updated the "EggFactoryLactation" script to make it work with SLIF. The belly pregnancy seemed to be already compatible, but the breast growth was using NiNodes regardless of the MCM settings.

This file goes into the "/data/scripts" folder. I made it so it will ONLY use SLIF, the MCM settings (Where you choose between NiNode, Racemenu and SLIF) are completely ignored. Otherwise everything works as expected (changing the maximum breast size will take place the next time an update is called).

EggFactoryLactation.pex

If you want to install this script, make sure your character isn't already cursed. Otherwise the previous NiNode settings might stick.

I'm using this mod with SSE. I've converted all the meshes/textures using cathedral and so far everything seems to work as intended. I've even installed huan's addon and haven't encountered any issue.

I'd be happy to post a complete SSE conversion (this time allowing to choose between SLIF and NiNode) with your permission. The latest version available for SSE was for "EggFactory30".

18 minutes ago, Player80 said:

Hi, I have updated the "EggFactoryLactation" script to make it work with SLIF. The belly pregnancy seemed to be already compatible, but the breast growth was using NiNodes regardless of the MCM settings.

This file goes into the "/data/scripts" folder. I made it so it will ONLY use SLIF, the MCM settings (Where you choose between NiNode, Racemenu and SLIF) are completely ignored. Otherwise everything works as expected (changing the maximum breast size will take place the next time an update is called).

EggFactoryLactation.pex 7.02 kB · 0 downloads

If you want to install this script, make sure your character isn't already cursed. Otherwise the previous NiNode settings might stick.

I'm using this mod with SSE. I've converted all the meshes/textures using cathedral and so far everything seems to work as intended. I've even installed huan's addon and haven't encountered any issue.

I'd be happy to post a complete SSE conversion (this time allowing to choose between SLIF and NiNode) with your permission. The latest version available for SSE was for "EggFactory30".

Can you send me the PSC file so I can wrap it into the next update?

5 minutes ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

Sure, but you might want to edit the "ScaleBreasts" function. I couldn't get the MCM to switch to SLIF, it keeps defaulting to NiNode it seems (might be because of SSE).

I've simply commented the lines and left only the one for SLIF inflation.

EggFactoryLactation.psc

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 1:38 PM, MorePrinniesDood said:

Hey, quick question, can i go into TESVEdit and clean out some of the stuff in this mod and then reupload it as a Lite+++ version? Some people don't need the potions and bandits carrying eggs stuff.

Great mod, worked perfectly, however for some reason I lost the ability to sprint after laying a dragon egg, as for now I can only sprint either with the weapon sheathed or press alt when sneaking then stand up, not sure if this mod caused the issue, did anyone encounter this here?

5 hours ago, maxqazwsxedc said:

Great mod, worked perfectly, however for some reason I lost the ability to sprint after laying a dragon egg, as for now I can only sprint either with the weapon sheathed or press alt when sneaking then stand up, not sure if this mod caused the issue, did anyone encounter this here?

That sounds like a FNIS/skeleton issue. Did you run FNIS after installing your skeleton?

9 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

That sounds like a FNIS/skeleton issue. Did you run FNIS after installing your skeleton?

Hi, I did run fnis with arm fix and gender specific selected after installation, I also tried running fnis with this mod disabled and still no fix

After using entropicrabbit's SE port, I'm having a weird issue with the belly scaling that I'll just explain with a picture:

20210430202900_1.thumb.jpg.9c6d7389af1fc06dfb73751f3f40d07c.jpg

I had Hentai Pregnancy already installed and it seems that the issue showed up after installing Egg Factory, but even after uninstalling it the issue is still there. I'm using the CBBE 3BBB body and have HDT-SMP and CBPC installed. The belly physics are still being applied but it's a lot stiffer than it should be, and obviously the shape is really messed up. Any idea how to fix this?

EDIT: After some further investigation, I found out that I can just reduce Egg Factory's scaling by lowering the belly multiplier in the MCM settings, and that will prevent it from having an impact on Hentai Pregnancy's scaling. However, although I'm new to modding I'd like to know how to tweak Egg Factory's belly scaling so that it more closely resembles bodyslide's "Pregnant" slider.

2 hours ago, FourArmBoi7 said:

After using entropicrabbit's SE port, I'm having a weird issue with the belly scaling that I'll just explain with a picture:

20210430202900_1.thumb.jpg.9c6d7389af1fc06dfb73751f3f40d07c.jpg

I had Hentai Pregnancy already installed and it seems that the issue showed up after installing Egg Factory, but even after uninstalling it the issue is still there. I'm using the CBBE 3BBB body and have HDT-SMP and CBPC installed. The belly physics are still being applied but it's a lot stiffer than it should be, and obviously the shape is really messed up. Any idea how to fix this?

EDIT: After some further investigation, I found out that I can just reduce Egg Factory's scaling by lowering the belly multiplier in the MCM settings, and that will prevent it from having an impact on Hentai Pregnancy's scaling. However, although I'm new to modding I'd like to know how to tweak Egg Factory's belly scaling so that it more closely resembles bodyslide's "Pregnant" slider.

For SSE try using Racemenu or better yet, SLIF inflation type in Egg Factory options instead of the default.

7 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

For SSE try using Racemenu or better yet, SLIF inflation type in Egg Factory options instead of the default.

I installed SILF but I'm not seeing any option to select SILF inflation type in the Egg Factory MCM settings.

EDIT: Not your fault, I noticed that the version I'm using is 3.0 and support for SLIF scaling wasn't added until 3.4, so I guess I'll have to try to find a SE port of 3.4.

I've been messing around with your EggFactoryScript.psc, particularly the SetNodeScale() and GetNodeScale() functions, to try to replace the Node scaling with Bodymorph scaling, and this is what I have so far:

Function SetNodeScale(Actor akActor, string nodeName, float value, bool dummy)
    bool isFemale = true ;If something goes really fucking wrong and it skips the if/elseif ladder, this assumes the most common case. Most people want females inflated, so assume female skeleton.
    If akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()==0
        isFemale=false
    ElseIf akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()==1
        isFemale=true
    Else
        return
    EndIf
    String E_Key = "EGG_MODKEY"
    ;Debug.Notification(nodename +" "+ E_key+" "+(Value as string))

If value > 1.0
        NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", E_KEY, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat(value, 0, 1))
        ;NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, E_Key, value)
        ;NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName, E_Key, value)
    Else
        NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", E_KEY)
        ;NiOverride.RemoveNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, E_Key)
        ;NiOverride.RemoveNodeTransformScale(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName, E_Key)
    Endif
    ;NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName)
    ;NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName)
    NiOverride.UpdateModelWeight(akActor)
EndFunction

float Function GetNodeScale(Actor akActor, string nodeName)
    bool isFemale = true
    Return NiOverride.GetBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", E_KEY)
    ;Return NiOverride.GetNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, EggFactoryQuest.FHU_MODKEY)
EndFunction

Changing these lines didn't seem to change anything, but this is the first time I've messed with Papyrus scripting so I might've done it wrong.

I edited the EggFactoryScript.psc that was already in Data/Scripts/Source and compiled it using the Papyrus Complier App, which replaced the EggFactoryScript.pex that was already in Data/Scripts. Not sure if there's anything else I'm supposed to do.

12 hours ago, FourArmBoi7 said:

I've been messing around with your EggFactoryScript.psc, particularly the SetNodeScale() and GetNodeScale() functions, to try to replace the Node scaling with Bodymorph scaling, and this is what I have so far:

Function SetNodeScale(Actor akActor, string nodeName, float value, bool dummy)
    bool isFemale = true ;If something goes really fucking wrong and it skips the if/elseif ladder, this assumes the most common case. Most people want females inflated, so assume female skeleton.
    If akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()==0
        isFemale=false
    ElseIf akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()==1
        isFemale=true
    Else
        return
    EndIf
    ;Debug.Notification(nodename +" "+ E_key+" "+(Value as string))

If value > 1.0
        NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", E_KEY, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat(value, 0, 1))
        ;NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, E_Key, value)
        ;NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName, E_Key, value)
    Else
        NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", E_KEY)
        ;NiOverride.RemoveNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, E_Key)
        ;NiOverride.RemoveNodeTransformScale(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName, E_Key)
    Endif
    ;NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName)
    ;NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName)
    NiOverride.UpdateModelWeight(akActor)
EndFunction

float Function GetNodeScale(Actor akActor, string nodeName)
    bool isFemale = true
    Return NiOverride.GetBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", E_KEY)
    ;Return NiOverride.GetNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, EggFactoryQuest.FHU_MODKEY)
EndFunction

Changing these lines didn't seem to change anything, but this is the first time I've messed with Papyrus scripting so I might've done it wrong.

I edited the EggFactoryScript.psc that was already in Data/Scripts/Source and compiled it using the Papyrus Complier App, which replaced the EggFactoryScript.pex that was already in Data/Scripts. Not sure if there's anything else I'm supposed to do.

You seem to be editing a very old version of the script. Recent versions moved belly scaling to EggFactoryMasterTimer.psc and added built-in support for racemenu morphs.

Game crashes whenever I enable RaceMenu in the MCM for belly scaling, using version 3.5a

Turned on logging and ran the game again, recreating the crash, and searched the papyrus log results, and got these 3 lines with the word "egg" in it (2nd one repeated once)(used notepad++ to search the log)

[05/02/2021 - 02:45:31PM] Cannot open store for class "EggFactoryLaborScript", missing file?

[05/02/2021 - 02:45:51PM] warning: Property eggfactory296check on script EggFactoryTimer attached to EggFactoryTimer (5E025E4B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[05/02/2021 - 02:46:50PM] EggFactory options changed in MCM.

Last line in the log is the 3rd line above. I can provide the log in question if anyone is interested.

EDIT: i did check the files available for download and it seems the "EggFactoryLaborScript.pex" file and its source has been missing from the downloads since 3.3, as it was in the download for 3.2, but not since.

EDIT 2: forgot to mention using LE. Added the file missing, still crashes.

3 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

Game crashes whenever I enable RaceMenu in the MCM for belly scaling, using version 3.5a

Turned on logging and ran the game again, recreating the crash, and searched the papyrus log results, and got these 3 lines with the word "egg" in it (2nd one repeated once)(used notepad++ to search the log)

[05/02/2021 - 02:45:31PM] Cannot open store for class "EggFactoryLaborScript", missing file?

[05/02/2021 - 02:45:51PM] warning: Property eggfactory296check on script EggFactoryTimer attached to EggFactoryTimer (5E025E4B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[05/02/2021 - 02:46:50PM] EggFactory options changed in MCM.

Last line in the log is the 3rd line above. I can provide the log in question if anyone is interested.

EDIT: i did check the files available for download and it seems the "EggFactoryLaborScript.pex" file and its source has been missing from the downloads since 3.3, as it was in the download for 3.2, but not since.

EDIT 2: forgot to mention using LE. Added the file missing, still crashes.

It shouldn't cause a crash, but you did check 'build morphs' when building body and outfit in bodyslide?