Krashark Posted March 11, 2021 Posted March 11, 2021 On 10/28/2020 at 12:42 AM, boomybo said: I got a small problem with the eggs I laid : they respawn. Interior and exterior cells are concerned and every time a cell reset the eggs are respawned. I have a similar issue here, and I managed to "solve" it by cleaning my save. Console command resetinterior also does nothing. However, after laying a few clutches of eggs, the respawn bug seems to happen again. I use this in conjunction with Huan's add-on for this mod (that makes you lay eggs after having sex with some creatures or Argonians).
irontomato Posted March 19, 2021 Posted March 19, 2021 So how would I add the script to add the drops to dragons into the chaos dragons mod? I think it only adds drops to vanilla dragons. I don't even know how to add the drops to the leveled lists.
MorePrinniesDood Posted April 9, 2021 Author Posted April 9, 2021 18 minutes ago, Player80 said: Hi, I have updated the "EggFactoryLactation" script to make it work with SLIF. The belly pregnancy seemed to be already compatible, but the breast growth was using NiNodes regardless of the MCM settings. This file goes into the "/data/scripts" folder. I made it so it will ONLY use SLIF, the MCM settings (Where you choose between NiNode, Racemenu and SLIF) are completely ignored. Otherwise everything works as expected (changing the maximum breast size will take place the next time an update is called). EggFactoryLactation.pex 7.02 kB · 0 downloads If you want to install this script, make sure your character isn't already cursed. Otherwise the previous NiNode settings might stick. I'm using this mod with SSE. I've converted all the meshes/textures using cathedral and so far everything seems to work as intended. I've even installed huan's addon and haven't encountered any issue. I'd be happy to post a complete SSE conversion (this time allowing to choose between SLIF and NiNode) with your permission. The latest version available for SSE was for "EggFactory30". Can you send me the PSC file so I can wrap it into the next update?
malgrumm Posted April 21, 2021 Posted April 21, 2021 Quick question, is there a way to make the remove curse potions at all?
Guest Posted April 27, 2021 Posted April 27, 2021 On 4/9/2021 at 1:38 PM, MorePrinniesDood said: Can you send me the PSC file so I can wrap it into the next update? Hey, quick question, can i go into TESVEdit and clean out some of the stuff in this mod and then reupload it as a Lite+++ version? Some people don't need the potions and bandits carrying eggs stuff.
maxqazwsxedc Posted April 30, 2021 Posted April 30, 2021 Great mod, worked perfectly, however for some reason I lost the ability to sprint after laying a dragon egg, as for now I can only sprint either with the weapon sheathed or press alt when sneaking then stand up, not sure if this mod caused the issue, did anyone encounter this here?
MorePrinniesDood Posted April 30, 2021 Author Posted April 30, 2021 5 hours ago, maxqazwsxedc said: Great mod, worked perfectly, however for some reason I lost the ability to sprint after laying a dragon egg, as for now I can only sprint either with the weapon sheathed or press alt when sneaking then stand up, not sure if this mod caused the issue, did anyone encounter this here? That sounds like a FNIS/skeleton issue. Did you run FNIS after installing your skeleton?
maxqazwsxedc Posted May 1, 2021 Posted May 1, 2021 9 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said: That sounds like a FNIS/skeleton issue. Did you run FNIS after installing your skeleton? Hi, I did run fnis with arm fix and gender specific selected after installation, I also tried running fnis with this mod disabled and still no fix
MorePrinniesDood Posted May 1, 2021 Author Posted May 1, 2021 2 hours ago, maxqazwsxedc said: Hi, I did run fnis with arm fix and gender specific selected after installation, I also tried running fnis with this mod disabled and still no fix Egg Factory doesn't add any new FNIS animations, so dig back further in your load order.
FourArmBoi7 Posted May 1, 2021 Posted May 1, 2021 After using entropicrabbit's SE port, I'm having a weird issue with the belly scaling that I'll just explain with a picture: I had Hentai Pregnancy already installed and it seems that the issue showed up after installing Egg Factory, but even after uninstalling it the issue is still there. I'm using the CBBE 3BBB body and have HDT-SMP and CBPC installed. The belly physics are still being applied but it's a lot stiffer than it should be, and obviously the shape is really messed up. Any idea how to fix this? EDIT: After some further investigation, I found out that I can just reduce Egg Factory's scaling by lowering the belly multiplier in the MCM settings, and that will prevent it from having an impact on Hentai Pregnancy's scaling. However, although I'm new to modding I'd like to know how to tweak Egg Factory's belly scaling so that it more closely resembles bodyslide's "Pregnant" slider.
MorePrinniesDood Posted May 1, 2021 Author Posted May 1, 2021 2 hours ago, FourArmBoi7 said: After using entropicrabbit's SE port, I'm having a weird issue with the belly scaling that I'll just explain with a picture: I had Hentai Pregnancy already installed and it seems that the issue showed up after installing Egg Factory, but even after uninstalling it the issue is still there. I'm using the CBBE 3BBB body and have HDT-SMP and CBPC installed. The belly physics are still being applied but it's a lot stiffer than it should be, and obviously the shape is really messed up. Any idea how to fix this? EDIT: After some further investigation, I found out that I can just reduce Egg Factory's scaling by lowering the belly multiplier in the MCM settings, and that will prevent it from having an impact on Hentai Pregnancy's scaling. However, although I'm new to modding I'd like to know how to tweak Egg Factory's belly scaling so that it more closely resembles bodyslide's "Pregnant" slider. For SSE try using Racemenu or better yet, SLIF inflation type in Egg Factory options instead of the default.
FourArmBoi7 Posted May 1, 2021 Posted May 1, 2021 7 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said: For SSE try using Racemenu or better yet, SLIF inflation type in Egg Factory options instead of the default. I installed SILF but I'm not seeing any option to select SILF inflation type in the Egg Factory MCM settings. EDIT: Not your fault, I noticed that the version I'm using is 3.0 and support for SLIF scaling wasn't added until 3.4, so I guess I'll have to try to find a SE port of 3.4.
FourArmBoi7 Posted May 2, 2021 Posted May 2, 2021 I've been messing around with your EggFactoryScript.psc, particularly the SetNodeScale() and GetNodeScale() functions, to try to replace the Node scaling with Bodymorph scaling, and this is what I have so far: Function SetNodeScale(Actor akActor, string nodeName, float value, bool dummy) bool isFemale = true ;If something goes really fucking wrong and it skips the if/elseif ladder, this assumes the most common case. Most people want females inflated, so assume female skeleton. If akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()==0 isFemale=false ElseIf akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()==1 isFemale=true Else return EndIf String E_Key = "EGG_MODKEY" ;Debug.Notification(nodename +" "+ E_key+" "+(Value as string)) If value > 1.0 NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", E_KEY, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat(value, 0, 1)) ;NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, E_Key, value) ;NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName, E_Key, value) Else NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", E_KEY) ;NiOverride.RemoveNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, E_Key) ;NiOverride.RemoveNodeTransformScale(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName, E_Key) Endif ;NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName) ;NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName) NiOverride.UpdateModelWeight(akActor) EndFunction float Function GetNodeScale(Actor akActor, string nodeName) bool isFemale = true String E_Key = "EGG_MODKEY" Return NiOverride.GetBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", E_KEY) ;Return NiOverride.GetNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, EggFactoryQuest.FHU_MODKEY) EndFunction Changing these lines didn't seem to change anything, but this is the first time I've messed with Papyrus scripting so I might've done it wrong. I edited the EggFactoryScript.psc that was already in Data/Scripts/Source and compiled it using the Papyrus Complier App, which replaced the EggFactoryScript.pex that was already in Data/Scripts. Not sure if there's anything else I'm supposed to do.
MorePrinniesDood Posted May 2, 2021 Author Posted May 2, 2021 12 hours ago, FourArmBoi7 said: I've been messing around with your EggFactoryScript.psc, particularly the SetNodeScale() and GetNodeScale() functions, to try to replace the Node scaling with Bodymorph scaling, and this is what I have so far: Function SetNodeScale(Actor akActor, string nodeName, float value, bool dummy) bool isFemale = true ;If something goes really fucking wrong and it skips the if/elseif ladder, this assumes the most common case. Most people want females inflated, so assume female skeleton. If akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()==0 isFemale=false ElseIf akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()==1 isFemale=true Else return EndIf String E_Key = "EGG_MODKEY" ;Debug.Notification(nodename +" "+ E_key+" "+(Value as string)) If value > 1.0 NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", E_KEY, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat(value, 0, 1)) ;NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, E_Key, value) ;NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName, E_Key, value) Else NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", E_KEY) ;NiOverride.RemoveNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, E_Key) ;NiOverride.RemoveNodeTransformScale(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName, E_Key) Endif ;NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName) ;NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName) NiOverride.UpdateModelWeight(akActor) EndFunction float Function GetNodeScale(Actor akActor, string nodeName) bool isFemale = true String E_Key = "EGG_MODKEY" Return NiOverride.GetBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", E_KEY) ;Return NiOverride.GetNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, EggFactoryQuest.FHU_MODKEY) EndFunction Changing these lines didn't seem to change anything, but this is the first time I've messed with Papyrus scripting so I might've done it wrong. I edited the EggFactoryScript.psc that was already in Data/Scripts/Source and compiled it using the Papyrus Complier App, which replaced the EggFactoryScript.pex that was already in Data/Scripts. Not sure if there's anything else I'm supposed to do. You seem to be editing a very old version of the script. Recent versions moved belly scaling to EggFactoryMasterTimer.psc and added built-in support for racemenu morphs.
ptmc2112 Posted May 2, 2021 Posted May 2, 2021 Game crashes whenever I enable RaceMenu in the MCM for belly scaling, using version 3.5a Turned on logging and ran the game again, recreating the crash, and searched the papyrus log results, and got these 3 lines with the word "egg" in it (2nd one repeated once)(used notepad++ to search the log) [05/02/2021 - 02:45:31PM] Cannot open store for class "EggFactoryLaborScript", missing file? [05/02/2021 - 02:45:51PM] warning: Property eggfactory296check on script EggFactoryTimer attached to EggFactoryTimer (5E025E4B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property [05/02/2021 - 02:46:50PM] EggFactory options changed in MCM. Last line in the log is the 3rd line above. I can provide the log in question if anyone is interested. EDIT: i did check the files available for download and it seems the "EggFactoryLaborScript.pex" file and its source has been missing from the downloads since 3.3, as it was in the download for 3.2, but not since. EDIT 2: forgot to mention using LE. Added the file missing, still crashes.
MorePrinniesDood Posted May 3, 2021 Author Posted May 3, 2021 3 hours ago, ptmc2112 said: Game crashes whenever I enable RaceMenu in the MCM for belly scaling, using version 3.5a Turned on logging and ran the game again, recreating the crash, and searched the papyrus log results, and got these 3 lines with the word "egg" in it (2nd one repeated once)(used notepad++ to search the log) [05/02/2021 - 02:45:31PM] Cannot open store for class "EggFactoryLaborScript", missing file? [05/02/2021 - 02:45:51PM] warning: Property eggfactory296check on script EggFactoryTimer attached to EggFactoryTimer (5E025E4B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property [05/02/2021 - 02:46:50PM] EggFactory options changed in MCM. Last line in the log is the 3rd line above. I can provide the log in question if anyone is interested. EDIT: i did check the files available for download and it seems the "EggFactoryLaborScript.pex" file and its source has been missing from the downloads since 3.3, as it was in the download for 3.2, but not since. EDIT 2: forgot to mention using LE. Added the file missing, still crashes. It shouldn't cause a crash, but you did check 'build morphs' when building body and outfit in bodyslide?
ptmc2112 Posted May 3, 2021 Posted May 3, 2021 I did, but it crashes, and I do have Racemenu, though I am using the Clams of Skyrim body EDIT I got slif so I'll try using that instead EDIT 2:seems to work fine with slen
Lili_Cakez Posted May 8, 2021 Posted May 8, 2021 So I am using 3.5a, and breast growth is working, but the breast nodes don't show up in SLIF. Is that normal?
WolfoftheWest1 Posted May 16, 2021 Posted May 16, 2021 how does Egg Factory spawn the eggs? im trying to make a personal edit so the Chaurus and Spider eggs are replaced with the EC+ and EC+S parasite eggs so they actually hatch
oh why god Posted May 17, 2021 Posted May 17, 2021 On 5/1/2021 at 7:05 AM, FourArmBoi7 said: After using entropicrabbit's SE port, I'm having a weird issue with the belly scaling that I'll just explain with a picture: I had Hentai Pregnancy already installed and it seems that the issue showed up after installing Egg Factory, but even after uninstalling it the issue is still there. I'm using the CBBE 3BBB body and have HDT-SMP and CBPC installed. The belly physics are still being applied but it's a lot stiffer than it should be, and obviously the shape is really messed up. Any idea how to fix this? EDIT: After some further investigation, I found out that I can just reduce Egg Factory's scaling by lowering the belly multiplier in the MCM settings, and that will prevent it from having an impact on Hentai Pregnancy's scaling. However, although I'm new to modding I'd like to know how to tweak Egg Factory's belly scaling so that it more closely resembles bodyslide's "Pregnant" slider. you ever fix this?
MorePrinniesDood Posted May 17, 2021 Author Posted May 17, 2021 16 hours ago, oh why god said: you ever fix this? Not for me to fix. It's a problem with the body or skeleton you're using.
ChandraArgentis Posted June 18, 2021 Posted June 18, 2021 I looted probably a few thousand Chaurus eggs after clearing a dungeon and now the mods seems borked. It started off saying, "I need to push" and then is changed to, "Ohhh, I need to push", but nothing's happening, and there's no keybindings listed in the forum or the MCM config page. What's the deal?
MorePrinniesDood Posted June 18, 2021 Author Posted June 18, 2021 11 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said: I looted probably a few thousand Chaurus eggs after clearing a dungeon and now the mods seems borked. It started off saying, "I need to push" and then is changed to, "Ohhh, I need to push", but nothing's happening, and there's no keybindings listed in the forum or the MCM config page. What's the deal? Sounds like you may be running an older, buggy, version.
ChandraArgentis Posted June 18, 2021 Posted June 18, 2021 50 minutes ago, MorePrinniesDood said: Sounds like you may be running an older, buggy, version. Fresh install. Latest version as of yesterday, I think.
ptmc2112 Posted June 18, 2021 Posted June 18, 2021 (edited) Using version 3.5a, found a bug, if an npc is cursed with large bird eggs, and left alone long enough to produce eggs in the inventory (that is, stays in a different cell long enough to make eggs without the player returning), ends up with dragon eggs instead (doesnt happen if the eggs are birthed infront of the player), and same with dragon eggs, but produces large bird eggs instead under the same circumstances EDIT: easier to tell by speeding up the gestation speeds and skip early stages of those types of eggs, then waiting in a different cell (preferably the npc in question waits in an interior cell, and the player is in another interior cell or outside cell) Edited June 19, 2021 by ptmc2112
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now