On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:13 AM, Adseria said:

Ok, I've been trying now for about half an hour, without success; can someone please give me a step-by-step of how to get this mod working with SexLab Inflation Framework? I've got them both installed, and working individually, but I can't seem to get them to work together; either the belly is a stupid shape (kinda flat; almost looks like an axe blade), or it's too big, or it doesn't grow in the first place. And I can't get the breasts to change at all (with Egg Factory; only directly through the SLIF MCM).

I have all the pre-reqs for both (plus so many other mods that I've lost track myself, hence no modlist, but as I say, they both work separately, so I don't think it' a conflict problem).

When I say a step-by-step, by the way, I mean treat me like the idiot I am; name of the menu to open, then name of the button I should press, then repeat until it works.

EDIT: Speaking of breasts, the mod works fine using the Racemenu morphs, so it would be nice if we could get that option for the breasts too? :)

Do I assume no-one can help me, then?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone suggest a proper load order for this mod, please? I'm having issues with getting the animations to play - scaling works, eggs fall out, there is the moaning and info displays correctly, but the characters just stand in place on idle. 

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:

Ok I figured out what the issue was - the animation seems to be played only for your character. I first tested the mod on a follower, that's why there was no bleed out and crouching.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever considered adding things besides eggs?

I mean like, you find a suspicious dwemer component and then, bam, you're dropping pots of dwarven oil... or you can find a suspicions soul gem fragment and then you're popping out various types of unfilled soul gems... that sort of thing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2020 at 7:58 PM, MarrockV said:

Have you ever considered adding things besides eggs?

I mean like, you find a suspicious dwemer component and then, bam, you're dropping pots of dwarven oil... or you can find a suspicions soul gem fragment and then you're popping out various types of unfilled soul gems... that sort of thing.

You can use the Dwemer Addon for Estrus Chaurus and Soulgem Oven III if you don´t already. They do add something like that.

On 2/1/2020 at 3:29 PM, AkiKay said:

You can use the Dwemer Addon for Estrus Chaurus and Soulgem Oven III if you don´t already. They do add something like that.

I know of those mods, but I'd rather just have one that did it all instead of three separate mods, my game is crashy enough as it is.

Also, I prefer how this mod work compared to the other two.

Ran across my first egg.  Suspicious egg is in my inventory.  Don't see any indication that I've been cursed except that my inflation doesn't go down after Fillherup and SoulGemOven are empty.  I'm assuming that there is an egg is incubating, but I can't find the indicator that there is.    

I'm using SLIF morophs, so I'm not sure if that app is malfunctioning or the Egg factory (which looks slickly design by the way) is kicking in.  

Thanks

1 hour ago, blackoperations said:

Ran across my first egg.  Suspicious egg is in my inventory.  Don't see any indication that I've been cursed except that my inflation doesn't go down after Fillherup and SoulGemOven are empty.  I'm assuming that there is an egg is incubating, but I can't find the indicator that there is.    

I'm using SLIF morophs, so I'm not sure if that app is malfunctioning or the Egg factory (which looks slickly design by the way) is kicking in.  

Thanks

You may want to buy a spellbook of "Midwife's Intuition" at any spell vendor and cast it to show the status of any Egg Factory pregnancies you may have.

Despite cranking up the speeds and waiting, I don't see my character change. Are there issues with some CBBE or jiggle physics mods? I have Sexlab and the Inflation Framework installed with compatibility patches, but this is in VR. Reading through, I saw that the twitchy boobs is a slider issue, I was having the twitches as well.

Also using your 3.5 version causes the game to "run" in task manager and use resources but the game will not start, so I was using someone's conversion of 3.0 for SSE with this issue.

3 hours ago, Hameh said:

Despite cranking up the speeds and waiting, I don't see my character change. Are there issues with some CBBE or jiggle physics mods? I have Sexlab and the Inflation Framework installed with compatibility patches, but this is in VR. Reading through, I saw that the twitchy boobs is a slider issue, I was having the twitches as well.

Also using your 3.5 version causes the game to "run" in task manager and use resources but the game will not start, so I was using someone's conversion of 3.0 for SSE with this issue.

Found a different port, now it's just breasts not resizing for lactation.

8 hours ago, Hameh said:

It's hanging because you're trying to use an Oldrim mod with SSE unconverted.

5 hours ago, Hameh said:

Found a different port, now it's just breasts not resizing for lactation.

Please ask for support for the SSE versions in the appropriate SSE forum topic.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with 3.5a where breast growth isn't working. I have slif selected in the Egg Factory MCM, but slif doesn't register breast nodes from Egg Factory. Anyone know how I might go about troubleshooting this? Everything else appears to be working fine

9 hours ago, _Löwe said:

I'm having an issue with 3.5a where breast growth isn't working. I have slif selected in the Egg Factory MCM, but slif doesn't register breast nodes from Egg Factory. Anyone know how I might go about troubleshooting this? Everything else appears to be working fine

Try disabling breast growth, setting type to SLIF, then re-enabling.

If that doesn't work, then SLIF breast growth in general is busted in Egg Factory.

Just now, MorePrinniesDood said:

Try disabling breast growth, setting type to SLIF, then re-enabling.

If that doesn't work, then SLIF breast growth in general is busted in Egg Factory.

Yeah that didn't work for me, unfortunately. When installing slif and ef, I skipped the ef patches because slif wanted to install patches for 3.2. Should I have installed the patches and then overwritten them with Egg Factory 3.5a? And thank you for the reply

1 hour ago, _Löwe said:

Yeah that didn't work for me, unfortunately. When installing slif and ef, I skipped the ef patches because slif wanted to install patches for 3.2. Should I have installed the patches and then overwritten them with Egg Factory 3.5a? And thank you for the reply

No, because the SLIF patches are out of date and no longer needed.

Just now, MorePrinniesDood said:

No, because the SLIF patches are out of date and no longer needed.

Ah bummer. I thought maybe I missed something during install. Do you think its possible for a bashed or merged patch to interfere? Wish I could figure this out, I love this mod

I have Skyrim SE and I have been trying to get this mod to work on it. I have tried the SE version of the mod too but it did not pop up when the game was opened and I checked in the mods section. Then I downloaded the latest version of the normal mod but the skse loader just didn't want to pull up the actual game. If anyone can, please help.

9 hours ago, Efrid333 said:

I have Skyrim SE and I have been trying to get this mod to work on it. I have tried the SE version of the mod too but it did not pop up when the game was opened and I checked in the mods section. Then I downloaded the latest version of the normal mod but the skse loader just didn't want to pull up the actual game. If anyone can, please help.

This download won't help you at all for SE, as it is for Legendary Edition/Oldrim only.

Please post in the SSE forums for help with the SSE version of this mod.

On 3/7/2020 at 1:24 PM, Efrid333 said:

Use Eggfactory34 instead of 35a. That one works for me in SSE perfectly

Edit: It was working for the longest time, then pretty much right after typing this, skyrim refused to open with Eggfactory34 installed. So forget what i just said.

Also ill point out that your issue is probably the same as mine, to check, try deleting Plugins.txt from here C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition if we have the same issue, please post a fix once you find one and i'll do the same

Edit again: Try using this SE port for 35a i just found in the comments for Egg Factory SE 3.0