1 minute ago, smashling177 said:

?????? well?

Odd that Prinny hasn't answered you, while I can't say if it is or isn't not being the mod author, I've been able to get soul gem oven and egg factory to work by using the SexLab Inflation Framework. Just make sure to install the relevant patches for any mods you have installed:

1 minute ago, Erebea said:

Odd that Prinny hasn't answered you, while I can't say if it is or isn't not being the mod author, I've been able to get soul gem oven and egg factory to work by using the SexLab Inflation Framework. Just make sure to install the relevant patches for any mods you have installed:

Thanks., yes I have those installed along with other inflation type mods. Could be a conflict with those...

3 minutes ago, smashling177 said:

Thanks., yes I have those installed along with other inflation type mods. Could be a conflict with those...

Possibly, I've gotten three iinflation events all happen at the same time, could be worth asking in the inflation framework support thread for assistance. Describe the problem, post your mod list/load order in a spoiler or on pastebin or similar website.

7 hours ago, Erebea said:

Possibly, I've gotten three iinflation events all happen at the same time, could be worth asking in the inflation framework support thread for assistance. Describe the problem, post your mod list/load order in a spoiler or on pastebin or similar website.

And again, make sure you are using the SLIF patch for Egg Factory, because Egg Factory doesn't support SLIF natively.

Yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to edit the script so that it returns information relating to how many eggs your are carrying? It used to in previous versions, but now I can't seem to work the logic to returning a value that correlates to the current level of pregnancy, like triplets or quadruplets.

Any chance of adding some Skooma Whore/Deviously Cursed Loot compatibility? I like the idea of a trap going off that causes the the target to go into labor.

Other ideas:

a) Salmon Roe as an alternate to Slaughterfish Egg

b) A to toggle for crouching when in labor (conflicts with certain crawling/bondage-related animations)

Drumroll....

3.4 is out, with some much-requested improvements:

Native SLIF Support! - Just select SLIF as your scaling style in MCM main page.

Racemenu Scaling Support - Select racemenu as your scaling style in MCM. Requires the "build morphs" box be checked when building your body and outfit in Bodyslide.

Bug fixes which should resolve endless labors.
Cursed eggs are better hidden.
            Cursed bird, chauras, and fish eggs are randomly found when harvesting a normal nest.
            Cursed spider eggs are randomly founs in spider egg sacs.
            Cursed dragon eggs are still dropped by dead dragons.
            Cursed large bird eggs are found in boss chests for now.
            You can configure the chance of finding a cursed egg in MCM for each type.

Just now, LatencyRemix said:

Awesome update.  Im not sure if it's just bug on my setup, or with 3.4.  The new scale option's for RaceMenu,  The belly node is choosable but the breast node is grey'd out and only has no scaling / SLIF / NIO as ones to choose between

Racemenu breast scaling isn't quite finished yet.

4 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

SLIF scaling isn't working in the newest 3.4 upload. I say that because the mod is not being registered with SLIF when it kicks in, and the appearance indicates only NIO scaling is being used.

Dumb question, but you did switch belly and breast scaling type from NIO (the default) to SLIF in the MCM?