15 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

So many bugs seem related to the modevent system egg factory uses for handoffs to the labor and lactation subsystems since 2.8.

I think I'm going to have to do a rewrite of those subsystems to cut out all the modevent calls.

:(

And here I was going to request a new modevent that would detect if the player is currently full of eggs.

Thanks a ton for the mod. I've had a lot of fun with it. I did have two suggestions I wanted to toss your way though for any future updates.

1. It would be really awesome if you had the extra birthing animations from Zaz akin to what Soulgem Oven III did. It would add extra requirements so I can totally understand steering away from that though. I did take a brief look at trying to do it myself but programming isn't my thing and it quickly turned into something beyond my skill level with how the birthing is hard coded to the sneak and downed mechanics. I get that you'd lose the mobility provided with the sneak approach but a toggle to enable those would be nice. Assuming the work isn't a pain with how it's setup currently.

2. This morning it hit me that you've got the water mechanic to optionally accelerate pregnancies, it could be cool to have sex also increment a pregnancy by X%. You already have a cursed body, why wouldn't the curse itself use that action/material to further its own advances? To balance with the pregnancy draughts you already have, there could be an optional toggle that doing so harms the partner. That could get dangerous, and personally I'd never toggle it on, but I could see how other players might enjoy that extra feature as well. :P

Again, thanks for the effort you put into the mod. I also tried out your alternate starts and I love the idea for those so far. Looking forward to any updates and come TES6 if you make this mod again I'd gladly donate to a similar project, funds allowing.

Whenever i pick up a suspicious egg it keeps saying "I don't think I can get more pregnant" even though my character isn't pregnant. I was able to get pregnant after a dragon fight, but it appears that the egg items don't work for me. Any clue as to what I'm doing wrong?

Wonderful mod! IMO it is the best NSFW mod I ever have. although I’m having trouble with the gestation speed. They all seem to stuck at the quickest (5.0) setting even though I set the Gestation speed at 0.0 or 0.1. for all type of eggs. is anyone else having this issue and how can I debug this?

I'm not sure if this is a good place to post this, and I apologize if it isn't. I've been trying to use the SE port of the EggFactory mod. I asked about it on the port's forum, but it's not very active. Thought I would post here to see if anyone can help. I'll copy and paste my original post which describes my issues..

Okay, so I've been trying to make this mod work all week. I know that the skeleton and body I'm using (XP32/UUNP) have a belly node and support for scaling. I've been using the Fill Her Up SE port, and the belly inflation works fine. When I was trying to use the Egg Factory mod, the events and egg laying did trigger, but there was no belly or breast growth. I looked at the MCM menu, and the numbers for the belly and breast size never increased. Yes, I am using Netimmerse, Bodyslide, and the other prerequisites.

Has anyone else had problems like this? I really love the idea of this mod, and would appreciate any help with getting it working. Thank you.

Update: I disabled Hentai Pregnancy. Inflation still doesn't work.
  •  
14 hours ago, Der Löwe said:

For some reason the labor animation isn't triggering for me after updating to Egg Factory 3.2 and SLIF 1.20a. I get the message "I have to push" but then nothing happens.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

I've got a lot of bug reports re: the mod events that trigger labor not firing properly. I'm testing a major code refactor to work around this. Hopefully it ill be out in the next couple weeks.

On 8/3/2018 at 12:54 PM, MorePrinniesDood said:

I've got a lot of bug reports re: the mod events that trigger labor not firing properly. I'm testing a major code refactor to work around this. Hopefully it ill be out in the next couple weeks.

Thanks for the updates and for your hard work!  :) 

• 4 weeks later...

After giving birth to a clutch of charus eggs my characters belly was stuck in a torpedo shape as seen below:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.c01bdfe970200a48941227503c068aa7.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0371fb8804f89956c9f8572cfa2b8288.jpeg

I didn't have this problem before or after my clean install and it repeated after a quick second pregnancy, so I'm not sure what caused this.

Edit: After the labor animation had finished I used the racemenu console command, and it fixed the torpedo, so could it be an issue with the skeleton or is it something else?

I have a quick question. 

I so have all the pre-req required for this mod.

Skyrim

SKSE

NetImmerse Override

A skeleton with Belly node such as XMPS

A body with support for belly node scalin

I get all the components, the eggs, the questline and items in my game itself. I have searched for it—but the mod will not display in my MCM. I have redownloaded it, used MO—even gone manual. I’m using  version 32.  

Is there something I’m missing? I see that SoulGem causes mod issues w/ scaling, but would it replace/cause conflict?   

My mods include SGO, Being Female, Defeat, Sexy Move, Spouses enhanced, Sexlabs, SL Creatures, SL aroused, SL parasites, Zaz (w/ doggy fix).  

I do want to make note that o have had it working in the past. Version 30 was fine, I even attempted using it to no avail. 

Any help would be appreciated! 

13 hours ago, littlefloof said:

I have a quick question. 

Skyrim

SKSE

NetImmerse Override

I get all the components, the eggs, the questline and items in my game itself. I have searched for it—but the mod will not display in my MCM. I have redownloaded it, used MO—even gone manual. I’m using  version 32.  

Is there something I’m missing? I see that SoulGem causes mod issues w/ scaling, but would it replace/cause conflict?   

My mods include SGO, Being Female, Defeat, Sexy Move, Spouses enhanced, Sexlabs, SL Creatures, SL aroused, SL parasites, Zaz (w/ doggy fix).  

I do want to make note that o have had it working in the past. Version 30 was fine, I even attempted using it to no avail. 

combining egg factory and being female is going to cause issues. at least for me in the past

On 9/3/2018 at 10:56 AM, littlefloof said:

I have a quick question. 

Skyrim

SKSE

NetImmerse Override

None of the mods you've mentioned should have any major impact on this mod, apart from sending belly/breast scaling crazy. The fact that it isn't showing in the MCM suggests a problem with the installation/download of the mod. Try entering " setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 " (No quotation marks) in the console, this should force the MCM to recheck for mod menus.

On 7/19/2018 at 2:24 PM, bonerd said:

Whenever i pick up a suspicious egg it keeps saying "I don't think I can get more pregnant" even though my character isn't pregnant. I was able to get pregnant after a dragon fight, but it appears that the egg items don't work for me. Any clue as to what I'm doing wrong?

I've noticed this when playing a save game with Egg Factory installed/activated that was created on another computer.

For me, that's been the only noticeable/irritating bug I've found--despite very carefully cloning my install and mod setup, once a new or pre-modded save is loaded up, loading it up on my second machine via Steam Cloud (or vice versa: a save made on my second machine will break the mod if loaded on the first) breaks three things:

-physical shape of the belly mod is ignored and any pregnant characters instantly go flat on loading.

-Any existing pregnancy continues, ignoring remove curse potions.  Any attempt to pick up suspicious eggs, pregnant or not, returns the "I don't think I can get more pregnant".

-The two midwife spells no longer function; i.e. they can be cast, but no text box appears.

Beyond that, the only bugs I've noticed have been with NPC pregnancies (such as giving a female companion a suspicious egg via trading, or reverse-pickpocketing a non-companion), which I understand to be a much lower priority.  Specifically, for posterity:

-NPCs instantly uncrouch after a labor tick happens and swaps them into crouch, leading to a stuttering effect.

-Sometimes belly nodes will immediately flatten once labor begins or once the first egg is laid.

-Once labor begins, using an area transition (i.e. a door) will end labor immediately (possibly without laying) and either reset the curse % or end it, as if labor had occurred and finished.

-Labor can occur on sleeping NPCs, who stay asleep, despite sound effects playing and eggs appearing.

-Companion NPCs will correctly equip amulets/rings of fertility and take pregnancy draughts and remove curse potions immediately once added to their inventory; labor lock effects don't seem to work due to NPCs not equipping the respective items.

--Correction: Certain NPCs will equip labor lock amulets, but will still go into labor with them equipped.

P.S. Egg Factory seems to play nicely with the Soul Gem Oven III mod, and both PCs and NPCs can have both mods overlapping with only exaggerated breast/belly scaling (adjustable through both mods respective menus) as the only noticeable side effect.

Still, overall, one of the most lore rich and discovery-friendly lewd mods I've yet found, while being light on prerequisites.  Thanks for all the hard work. ^_^

I do like this mod, don't get me wrong, I'm having the "Can't get more pregnant" thing and this is after taking the remove curse. I would like to see an effect in thee Active Effects menu, this I think would also make it easier to debug if needs be, because without I am having difficulty knowing if my chara is or is not pregnant. (Unless I am missing something) 

Note: I have all prereqs and have gone had a full successful running of this mod

Update: okay just waited a few days to see if my Chara was still pregnant, and it was so Consoled a new egg and  everything looks like its working, would still like to see an active effects , birthing animations would be nice too, darkconsole (Soul Gem Oven) or T.ara (Zaz Animation) could help you out if scripting is a problem with it, I don't think you would even have to add Sexlab as a req, but could add the option to tie it in so people with multiple birthing animations can switch between them

Love the mod keep up the good work! :D

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, The_Observer said:

How do i get cursed? i remember something about picking up a cursed artifact, but i don't see that anywhere on here

You pick up the "Suspicious eggs" dropped randomly by enemies, usually bandits. Some eggs can only be found in the appropriate animals or their egg sacs.