[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

Hi Lady666,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend with the family (if I read that correctly).  I knew it would be very quickly that you would start receiving requests and I agree with you that you can't please "Greeks and Trojans", just please yourself.  I was just curious, will you be working with Onikikay on the new XML format?  If so, will you be converting these current animations over for that?  I just truly adore your "Forbidden Missionary" items and would be sad if I lost those with the new format.  Wishing you all the best :heart:

Yes, Yes, it was. An amusing confusion. I like to please, but... you know, this is not always possible. 

Of course, i will do it. Onikikay already sent me the new xml format.  ;) 

kuin It sounds wonderful! Could you pleas also make a sexy chair dance?

I'm thinking about it... oh my  :angel:

Hi Lady666,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend with the family (if I read that correctly).  I knew it would be very quickly that you would start receiving requests and I agree with you that you can't please "Greeks and Trojans", just please yourself.  I was just curious, will you be working with Onikikay on the new XML format?  If so, will you be converting these current animations over for that?  I just truly adore your "Forbidden Missionary" items and would be sad if I lost those with the new format.  Wishing you all the best :heart:

Yes, Yes, it was. An amusing confusion. I like to please, but... you know, this is not always possible. 

Thank you Lady666, that's wonderful news.  I can't wait to see what you come up with on the new format ;)

Hi Lady666,

Thank you~~~ Also create more wonederful animations with Onikikay's new anim system please! Convertible please~ Panio please~ pole please~ frame please... :wub:  :heart:  

I'm so exciting with this new xml... hummm piano, it's looks preety hot... good idea Kuin  ;) 
I will see what i can do. But for now, i have other news, this is special for:  
OregonRain2   and  DCslaysmarvel 

Romantic Missionary on Floor. (With a plus, a french kiss)  ;) 

And, for lovers of the rough animations 

Press Doggy Sauna/Loveseat  

hey lady666,

The first time i complimented your animations when you first posted, i had only one feedback which was that some of your animations did not loop well with the sims snapping back into the starting pose after each loop.

Can i just say, after seeing your recent animations preview, that feedback no longer applies. They are so so so amazing and so smooth looking. Thank you so much

I'm so exciting with this new xml... hummm piano, it's looks preety hot... good idea Kuin  ;) 

attachicon.gifL666_RomanticMissionary.gifattachicon.gifL666_RomanticMissionaryKiss.gif

attachicon.gifL666_Pressdoggy_roughanimation.gif

WOW Lady666!  Those are absolutely amaaaazzzzinnng :exclamation: :exclamation:  I can't wait until they are released (I know I must though).  Thank you for the sneak peeks, I love it.  :heart:

Lady666...... please.... marry me. :P

It may be a more unpopular request* but is it possible to do a few vampire-oriented poses? My neighborhoods are primarily Supernatural related. Things like biting missionary, etc. True Blood stuff!

* I may be asking for too much. ;)

attachicon.gifL666_RomanticMissionary.gifattachicon.gifL666_RomanticMissionaryKiss.gif

My God... this is great... if only this animation can also be applied on bed

@robinaholic, have you seen Lady666's "Forbidden Bed" animations?  I can't even describe those other than to say that I really, really love them.  If you haven't seen them, please do...they may astonish you. 

@robinaholic, have you seen Lady666's "Forbidden Bed" animations?  I can't even describe those other than to say that I really, really love them.  If you haven't seen them, please do...they may astonish you. 

I have.. they are divine!.. but the one that is lacking is the kissing animation in Lady666's Forbidden Missionary

These are amazing! Thanks so much! I do have a question, though - when I click on a piece of furniture and go to select an animation in the Kinky Mod like I always do, I don't see yours as an option. :( Unless yours are the ones that say Whothewhat, which don't work for some reason (the Sims just overlap each other and stand there without doing anything). Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

These are amazing! Thanks so much! I do have a question, though - when I click on a piece of furniture and go to select an animation in the Kinky Mod like I always do, I don't see yours as an option. :( Unless yours are the ones that say Whothewhat, which don't work for some reason (the Sims just overlap each other and stand there without doing anything). Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Have you added Lady666's animations to your animation list?  You have to add them as Lady666_animations and then you should have the option for the animations she has created.  Hope that helps :)

Yep, I do have them in my Packages folder, and I went to Animated Woohoo, Position lists, typed hers in, but they still won't show up with the Kinky mod. :(

You have to add it to the Kinkymod.  I just recently learned to do that myself.  Click on Kinky, settings, and then click on the packages label.  This is where you add Lady666_animations to it.  Then it should show up when you try the bed, floor, shower/tub etc. 

Yep, I do have them in my Packages folder, and I went to Animated Woohoo, Position lists, typed hers in, but they still won't show up with the Kinky mod. :(

Animated WooHoo is not related to KinkyMod in anyway. I don't understand why all peoples beleive KinkyMod requires Animated WooHoo.