There are a couple of additional improvements I am thinking about:

- one would be able 'welcome back' dialogues if you happen to go back there again after escaping the first time

- one would be about special topics with famous NPCs whose clones are in the cave (wait... I know you...)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, still working here (sort of)

Getting stuck after the first punishment (no movement), but enabling player controls via console always fix this issue.

The rest works pretty well.

can you tell me how to unstuck player via console? thx  :shy:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a question : this mod is now functionnal ? No updates are planned ?

Last time I tested it (one year ago), there were bugs just before whipping scenes... (game freeze, and crash)

I made a small patch for this mod in my Obscure Patches downloads which included some modifications for SD+ compatibility. It was tested with the latest SexLab and without CTDs.

I may add a couple of things to it later but I am currently too busy with my other mods.

Hi, encounter a problem while using wolfclub mod.

Keep getting CTD while trigger all kinds of mod event, CTD when get into next scene.

I post my log. Could anyone help me?

I used to get this working before but somehow it failed now

Sorry but that log looks like shit. You have obviously added, removed and updated so many mods that your log file is filled with massive numbers of broken scripts referencing missing objects and other problems. There is no indication of why the game crashes in the log but with so many things broken I only consider it a wonder that the game runs at all.

Try a NEW game and see if you have the same problem, if so then post the log from that new game.

Yup, you are right, perhaps I need a brand new start. 

But, I do manage to make it work in the end.

Thx for your reply!

Hi, encounter a problem while using wolfclub mod.

Keep getting CTD while trigger all kinds of mod event, CTD when get into next scene.

I post my log. Could anyone help me?

I used to get this working before but somehow it failed now

Sorry but that log looks like shit. You have obviously added, removed and updated so many mods that your log file is filled with massive numbers of broken scripts referencing missing objects and other problems. There is no indication of why the game crashes in the log but with so many things broken I only consider it a wonder that the game runs at all.

Try a NEW game and see if you have the same problem, if so then post the log from that new game.

• 4 weeks later...

It would be great if the dependency on daymol was removed, at least in an alternate version.

I don't like using daymol as it makes the game extremely unstable. I know you can disable it via MCM, but it seems unnecessary to be forced to have it in your load order at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I go into club there's no special dialogue with any of NPC. When I try to leave the bouncer stops me like I was a "worker" there already. I can get to the proper part of the mod, but I'd like to explore it to the fullest if possible. I know some people had the same problem, but haven't seen any solutions. Any ideas?

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, noticed that Skyrimll has done a patch for this, so threw it back in my load order.

While I was at it I converted the Bellystretcher to UUNP.

While I haven't done an immense amount of testing, I can say it atleast fits my UUNP with the 7b Bombshell preset. Bodyslide data should have all UUNP Presets available.

http://imgur.com/a/YRieF

Screencaps there.

Can't say I have the skill to make the ropes lay perfectly on the flesh but... you know, it fits the body now atleast.

(( You will obviously need the original meshes and textures from this mod ))

Wolfclub Bellystretcher UUNP.7z

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, noticed that Skyrimll has done a patch for this, so threw it back in my load order.

While I was at it I converted the Bellystretcher to UUNP.

While I haven't done an immense amount of testing, I can say it atleast fits my UUNP with the 7b Bombshell preset. Bodyslide data should have all UUNP Presets available.

http://imgur.com/a/YRieF

Screencaps there.

Can't say I have the skill to make the ropes lay perfectly on the flesh but... you know, it fits the body now atleast.

(( You will obviously need the original meshes and textures from this mod ))

Since you seem to have much more knowledge about bodyslide than me: can you tell me in detail what i'd have to do to use the CBBE version actually work? I have the mod installed, i've run bodyslide and it created some files (shibari_0.nif, shibari_1.nif, shibari.tri), but every time i equip it, it remains the UNP version.

MO says the original meshes are overwritten by the files i created with bodyslide, i think it should be that way, at least that works for other outfits. What could i do?

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me or has pictures of what exactly the bellystretcher is supposed to be or look like. I have never gotten it to work properly and it gets all distorted when equipped so I don't know what it's supposed to look like. Does it do anything special or is it for looks only? Thanks

Did you even look at the post above yours...?

Can anyone tell me or has pictures of what exactly the bellystretcher is supposed to be or look like. I have never gotten it to work properly and it gets all distorted when equipped so I don't know what it's supposed to look like. Does it do anything special or is it for looks only? Thanks

Did you even look at the post above yours...?

Yes I did but I couldn't get the file to open so I couldn't actually view the screenshot. More then a picture though I was wondering if it was supposed to be anything. In other words does it do anything special. Is there a special quest related to getting it or removing it? is it a punishment? Do you just have it the whole time you are using the mod or do you get it at some point etc???

I didn't start with it when I used it but as I said I didn't think that part was working right for me so I used the player.additem cheat to get one on purpose to try it and it was distorted and I couldn't tell how it was supposed to look or play out naturally in game.