Would it be possible to toggle the intimidation option on and off in the mcm?

Other thoughts (take them for what you will):

I would've thought itd be just about impossible to intimidate anyone if youre in an armbinder or yoke,

Factoring in speech for the success roll is tricky. A few thoughts off the top of my head? What if you're gagged? If speech is counted, why not other (possibly even more relevant) skills like the appropriate weaponskill (if you're obviously competent in the weapon you're wielding then people are more likely to back off). I'm quite hesitant about including speech as a consideration basically. Obviously this ties in with the bigger question of how complex you want to make the intimidation system - you could argue some npcs would be harder to intimidate etc etc.

Edit: In the end, individual players are going to react quite differently to the whole intimidation/resistance system. Depends on if the player want DE to just be a mod for initiating sexual peril, or if he/she would appreciate a more detailed interaction/resistance system like youre working on.

I can add a variable in MCM to toggle the option, but I don't really see the point. Intimidate is just going to added to the list of already available responses you can give, so you can just choose to not pick that option.

I can't account for all variables, which is why there is a random element to the outcome. I wish I had a way to quantify "confidence" and how easily an NPC is intimidated, but I don't really have that.

Weapon proficiency adds a deeper layer, and I might consider it, if it doesn't turn out to be too hard to detect the type of weapon the player has compared to their skill, but I don't really buy that logic. I don't see how NPCs will know anything about your skill with a weapon until they see you use it. You aren't universally known throughout skyrim, if you were known for your abilities, then you probably wouldn't be known for just your weapon but as a successful adventurer, or the dragonborn, and the most dangerous part of attacking you wouldn't be if the weapon they hold is the weapon they're good with but rather who is holding the weapon, namely a badass who has survived this whole time or the dragonborn, neither is someone you want to mess with even if all they had was a rusty cup and a paperclip.

The animation doesn't change if you're good or not good with your weapon either, so it's not like there is really a visual cue. "obviously competent" is something I find hard to believe a thug would qualify in identifying.

Speech was going to factor in faaaaar less than the items you were wearing, it wasn't going to factor if you were wearing a gag, but part of speechcraft in skyrim has to do with knowing what to say and do at the right time, and the right way, to manipulate people into doing what you want. You want to tell me, even with a gag, that a mastermind at manipulating people isn't more dangerous than just any gagged person? "speech" is a really misleading name for the art.

You're right about the fine tuning of course, but that can be changed in later versions.

Persuasion, if I ever feel like tackling, will be way more complicated.

I wouldn't mind having a "defend yourself" combat option if intimidation fails, but haven't figured out how to put that in yet.

One thing I liked about LoversVictim was that it would start a brawl, so you'd have the chance to defend yourself or run away.

That worked very well once you got the brawl effect under control.

Well, for what it's worth, I've tried this mod again with v9.1, working from scratch with a clean new game and updated versions of several other mods as well. This mod still fails to start properly, with the scary invalid object type errors and eventual hangs and CTDs exactly as we discussed on page 14 (new logs and load order available upon request).  Again, this is with a clean game save from just outside Helgen, each mod added one or two at a time, waiting to be sure it fully initialized including checking and setting options in any new MCM menus before saving the game, exiting, then adding the next mod. There is really no possibility of a corrupted save (new game), nor corruption from previous mod versions (Mod Organizer).  It cannot be due to script lag from too many mods starting at once as this was the only mod added at this time, all other mods were already added, installed, stable, and the game saved before adding this mod.

I'm stumped.

Are there any other mods that, if a girl stumbles into town with an armbinder and blindfold from a cursed loot or defeat rape, will enable a chance for some of the good (or not so good) townsfolk to decide to take advantage of the gift-wrapped package and enslave her?  Vulnerable sex is covered by Deviously Helpless and Deviously Cursed Loot, but I'm not finding any other mechanism for enslavement by non-hostile NPCs other than voluntary surrender.

Well, for what it's worth, I've tried this mod again with v9.1, working from scratch with a clean new game and updated versions of several other mods as well. This mod still fails to start properly, with the scary invalid object type errors and eventual hangs and CTDs exactly as we discussed on page 14 (new logs and load order available upon request).  Again, this is with a clean game save from just outside Helgen, each mod added one or two at a time, waiting to be sure it fully initialized including checking and setting options in any new MCM menus before saving the game, exiting, then adding the next mod. There is really no possibility of a corrupted save (new game), nor corruption from previous mod versions (Mod Organizer).  It cannot be due to script lag from too many mods starting at once as this was the only mod added at this time, all other mods were already added, installed, stable, and the game saved before adding this mod.

I'm stumped.

Are there any other mods that, if a girl stumbles into town with an armbinder and blindfold from a cursed loot or defeat rape, will enable a chance for some of the good (or not so good) townsfolk to decide to take advantage of the gift-wrapped package and enslave her?  Vulnerable sex is covered by Deviously Helpless and Deviously Cursed Loot, but I'm not finding any other mechanism for enslavement by non-hostile NPCs other than voluntary surrender.

Assuming you're getting the error at the exact same place at last time, crdedistantenslavescript.canRunSold() and canRunGiven(), then the only suggestion I can offer is trying to install the other enslavement mods DE uses, Maria's eden 1.19 and CD 3.8X and Wolfclub alpha, and see if that helps. Specifically, if you install Wolfclub and that fixes it, it would confuse me but confirm my irrational suspicions.

Finding the meaning behind errors like this is hard when there isn't a debugger to use. I can't just look at ::temp3, and the error description isn't helpful. Guessing based on the description, the error sounds like the script crdedistantenslavescript is fine and the crdemodsmonitorscriptcall call to canRunSold() is trying to use a wrong variable for the script reference, like the compiler got the temporary variables mixed up and thinks a string is a crdeDistantenslavescript variable, and crashes when it realizes it's the wrong type. However, I don't think it's a broken compiler issue since only you're having this issue. If it was the compiler breaking the logic then everyone would be complaining. If instead, one of these scripts was new and the other wasn't, then you might get the same behavior, which is why I suggested and old save, but you confirmed that wasn't the case.

Even if I had a debugger, I couldn't look at it on my end because I can't reproduce it on this machine either, would have to walk you through the steps which would be silly.

The functions themselves are fairly harmless, "check if certain MCM flags are set, set local flags if they are". The only objects in these functions check if the mod is installed first, and shouldn't touch them if the mods they are used by aren't installed correctly.

Blame bethesda for not providing a better CTD error capture, without at least some way to knowing what caused the crash I' in the dark.

I'll always take another log, logs are good. A list of what you have for mods now (which would also tell me what you're missing) might help.

Edit: Are you using the latest Papyrus utils? Not the one on the front page but the one in the support thread?

Also the skse 1.7.1 or later?

Just throwing those out as possible issues, not with DE but with the other mods DE calls maybe.

I forget, did you ever try the last official version released by chase (1.04)? That version doesn't have crdedistanceenslavescript at all

You could also try my 5.1 version, which was the last stable version before 9.1 and doesn't have those newer scripts either, can't remember if you tried that either.

Building the intimidation dialogue, any objections to this system before I finish?

You get approached by an NPC for enslavement or sex:

If you have a weapon equipped, with no gag and no blindfold, you can intimidate them 100%.

If you have the following, you cannot intimidate at all: (2 or more: armbinder, gag, blindfold)

Else: Roll a dice between 1 and 100, if you roll < 50 you succeed.

Having a weapon equipped significantly increases chance of success

Wearing heavy or light armor on torso increases chance of success

Being naked decreases chance of success

Having any of the following decreases chances of success: armbinder gag blindfold

Points in speech above 25 increase the chance of success

I wouldn't mind having a "defend yourself" combat option if intimidation fails, but haven't figured out how to put that in yet.

Sounds good to me, but can you set a slider for succes change for peoples using Gender options from Disparity?

I doubt there is point to make a separate compatibility patch for a single mod, if you could just change it by moving a slider to proper number and thus support any mod that would change character's ability to intimidate others.

Edit: I was pointing to this mod in Nexus. Slider would make this and all similar mods compatible with DE.

Disparity -- Player Class - Race and Gender Diversity - Character Enhancements by kryptopyr

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63354/?

Building the intimidation dialogue, any objections to this system before I finish?

You get approached by an NPC for enslavement or sex:

If you have a weapon equipped, with no gag and no blindfold, you can intimidate them 100%.

If you have the following, you cannot intimidate at all: (2 or more: armbinder, gag, blindfold)

Else: Roll a dice between 1 and 100, if you roll < 50 you succeed.

Having a weapon equipped significantly increases chance of success

Wearing heavy or light armor on torso increases chance of success

Being naked decreases chance of success

Having any of the following decreases chances of success: armbinder gag blindfold

Points in speech above 25 increase the chance of success

Sounds good to me, but can you set a slider for succes change for peoples using Gender options from Disparity?

I doubt there is point to make a separate compatibility patch for a single mod, if you could just change it by moving a slider to proper number and thus support any mod that would change character's ability to intimidate others.

Edit: I was pointing to this mod in Nexus. Slider would make this and all similar mods compatible with DE.

Disparity -- Player Class - Race and Gender Diversity - Character Enhancements by kryptopyr

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63354/?

I'm not familiar with this mod, didn't know it even exists. Base chance will be a slider, yes.

I'm not sure what you mean by the gender disparity though, I haven't tried the mod yet, but it looks like it changes the average height, stamina and several attributes, but speech changes are just +- incriments which would show up on my end as skill levels regardless. Did you mean you thought height and weight should be included in the formula?

I'm a bit at a loss here, I'm not getting no enslavement dialogue even after setting sliders to 100%. I have the debug enabled, and am getting the following:

[CDRE] chastity:False a:False b:TRUE g:False

[CDRE] enslave: (random number) / talk: (random number) / sex: (random number) / NPC Name

I get sex dialogues if I bring them up from the 0% I have it set at right now. Any idea what's up?

Disparity changes change to intimidate (if selected) according to gender and body weight. Females have lesser change to intimidate men and characters with little body weight are also less intimidating than other characters.

The difference is not solid +/-%, because gender determines if buff or negative value exists. Female is less intimidating against men, but equally intimidating aginst another woman.

I understand that this still leaves a problem. I only allow male characters to approach my female charactes in DE, but slider may not help players that allow both genders to approach their characters. I didn't actually thought of that, while typing the original post.

I'm a bit at a loss here, I'm not getting no enslavement dialogue even after setting sliders to 100%. I have the debug enabled, and am getting the following:

[CDRE] chastity:False a:False b:TRUE g:False

[CDRE] enslave: (random number) / talk: (random number) / sex: (random number) / NPC Name

I get sex dialogues if I bring them up from the 0% I have it set at right now. Any idea what's up?

Assuming you're on 9.x version, since you're not getting either "[CRDE] dhlp suspend is active, a mod is busy" or "[CRDE] dhlp: TRUE ..." you're not meeting the requirements to start a enslave approach. The requirements are as follows:

• Not enough time as passed since the last failed enslave attempt (timeout)
  • Player does not meet vulnerable requirements (current vulnerability must be >= MCM minimum vulnerable for enslave variable)
  • Has at least one slave mod
  • Is not protected by wearing a weapon (not (has weapon and MCM weapon protection is turned on))
  • The attacker has a morality below the MCM option, and/or is a slave trader
  • You do not have a (nearby) follower.

Turn up the morality requirement for enslavement in MCM, I think it's set to default 2 which means few NPCs will approach you, sex approach is 3 and so you should get approached by more people for sex than enslavement.

I think I also set the enslave requirement to level 2, so you need to be more vulnerable, try adding DD items or set the MCM enslave minimum vulnerable variable lower to be enslaved at the same vulnerability as you can be approached for sex.

You also need a slave mod to work, just in case you hadn't realized that. SD+, Maria Eden, CD, Woflclub. One of these is required to be approached for enslavement anywhere.

Disparity changes change to intimidate (if selected) according to gender and body weight. Females have lesser change to intimidate men and characters with little body weight are also less intimidating than other characters.

The difference is not solid +/-%, because gender determines if buff or negative value exists. Female is less intimidating against men, but equally intimidating aginst another woman.

I understand that this still leaves a problem. I only allow male characters to approach my female charactes in DE, but slider may not help players that allow both genders to approach their characters. I didn't actually thought of that, while typing the original post.

So they hijacked GetIntimidationSuccess? Interesting... but I ignored that completely and started making my own function.

I thought the base implemenation was really unbalanced and people were complaining that it never worked on certain targets, but if there's a mod that fixes it I might integrate it if I can detect it.

You have a point about balance, I can't just switch to using nothing but the base intimidation rate because it doesn't check DD devices and I don't think it checks weapons, but I've been trying to compensate for EVERYTHING else and the function is a mess. If I can just offload most of those other small pieces on the main function then I could just blame bethesda for everything and take the lazy route "go write/use a mod that fixes intimidation in all of skyrim" since Intimidation really deserves its own mod.

Huh... I did everything right except for the followers. Is there a way for the mod to work even with followers?

Oh haha, didn't think that was what would trip you up.

Currently there isn't a way, no. I'm not sure what would happen if you were enslaved with a follower in certain cases. SD+ takes the possibility into account, so does slaverun I think, but I'm not sure about maria's eden or wolfclub or simpleslavery.

Either way, the next version, which I'll release within the day (PST), will have a MCM option to turn that requirement off, then the relative mods can fail in their own way if they don't take care of it on their own, at least until I can make special considerations on my end for each mod.

Huh... I did everything right except for the followers. Is there a way for the mod to work even with followers?

Oh haha, didn't think that was what would trip you up.

Currently there isn't a way, no. I'm not sure what would happen if you were enslaved with a follower in certain cases. SD+ takes the possibility into account, so does slaverun I think, but I'm not sure about maria's eden or wolfclub or simpleslavery.

Either way, the next version, which I'll release within the day (PST), will have a MCM option to turn that requirement off, then the relative mods can fail in their own way if they don't take care of it on their own, at least until I can make special considerations on my end for each mod.

Maria says not to have followers. With Wolfrun followers disappear. Sd+ handles standard followers by enslaving them. If you are enslaved through death alternative, it attempts to get rid of them by dismissing them or killing them with all of the scenarios, depending on the setting you choose.

Unofficial version 9.21: (Bug fixes)

Changes since 9.1 (based on my notes and really bad memory):

• Fixed a bug where the game might try re-rolling for a second approach while the first approach is still active
  • Fixed a bug where the arm cuffs looked like armbinders to the mod
  • Fixed a bug where Guards would still count as valid and approach the player when the MCM menu toggle was turned off
  • Fixed a bug where the player could be approached for by vampires for enslave but not actually enslaved.
  • Changed the loop duration during approach to every 5 seconds instead of every X seconds, so you can set your loop longer
  • Changed the NPC search to quit early if no NPCs could be found
  • Changed vulnerability slightly, wearing a collar or partial chastity while nude now counts as vulnerable level 2
  • Moved most (not all) of the debug text to the console instead of notifications, so we don't get notification spam
  • Added a sexlab interrupt for approaches, should now cancel an approach if you enter sex
  • Added a MCM menu to disable the follower lock, disable to allow being enslaved with a follower
  • Added a QAYL main quest check
  • Added Cursed loot quest checks

Got greedy, wanted to roll these changes out with 10.0 but the dialogue is taking longer to write, and with intimidation and other factors I just wanted to get these bug fixes out since 10.0 might be another week (or more) before ready for release.

Ignore the MCM variables about intimidation, they don't work. The dcur toggle doesn't work. The Guard toggle, for the new dialogue in 10.0, which isn't in this release, doesn't work. Pet collar options don't work. I think I greyed all of these out so you don't have to worry about them, but they aren't they still don't do anything so don't worry.

When I said I set the loop to 5 seconds I was talking about the subject two pages back, where the length between searches was also the length between the mod double checking if the player was still approachable, so that we could sometimes cancel if the situation had changed. I just made a second loop speed specifically for while the approach is still active, so that users can set their search interval to much longer without it ruining the chance of the approach being canceled ideally.

I haven't actually tested that NPC follower lock toggle, might not be working, let me know I'll hot fix it. The only consideration I made was to make Maria's eden local slider 0 if you have a follower, the rest don't care and the follower might break something, so don't use this option unless you save before hand (which is always a good idea regardless, but just saying)

Can someone please tell me what conditions I should check for in Slaves of Tamriel so I don't have to play it? I want to add checks, to stop DE from interfering, but I'm not really interested in the mod at all. Which quests are active and which stages are they at when the player should be left alone? It might take me awhile to do the same for QAYL since it looks like there might be many small parts and it might be awhile before I play through the whole thing. Or not, if that main quest is all there is yet, then I might leave QAYL alone with the lazy philosphy "turn DE off during the extra quests"

Save cleaning might not be needed unless you want to use the follower toggle to show up in the menu, then I recommend using it.

EDIT 9.2 had a slight MCM bug, download 9.21 to to fix it if you downloaded 9.2

It should have only been cosmetic, so you don't have to download 9.21 if you have 9.2, since trying to change the slider lets you set the int correctly, it was just reading the boolean as a input for what to display at the start.

edit 2: forgot, I added some checks for cursed loot quests on top of the items, just in case (untested)

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v9.21 Patch).7z

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v9.21 Full).7z

Unofficial 9.1 patch (lesser bug fixes)

Changes since 9.0:

• Vampires can now attack the player, if they're friendly (Playable race wouldn't count them)
  • Local enslavement, without SD slaverun or Maria's eden installed, should no longer trigger (untested)
  • Enslavement level will now update without needing an equipment change (not sure how I missed that)
  • Fix for Mia's lair starting quest (shouldn't even be an issue, this is just for good measure)
  • Simple slavery will no longer leave the player slavery level 3 after the first time the player goes through the auction
  • Devious cidhna fixes, should no longer leave the player level 3 after the main quest, should now also detect some side quests and no longer interrupt.

This is a minor bug fix patch, you only really need this fix if the following apply:

• You wish to play through the begining quest of Mia's lair
  • You wish to play with Simpleslavery more than once
  • You wish to play with Devious cidhna
  • You wish to play without SD+, slaverun or Maria's eden, and you fear you might forget to set your local slider to 0
  • You play through the game without changing your gear frequently enough
  • You play with vampire mods/npcs and wish for them to play ball

Gave up trying to find an Interesting NPC that wasn't a playable race, the only ones I found were old people and a skeleton, will look more later, but for now I cannot reproduce the issue.

The potential follower I noticed had a starting relationshiprank of ally the way housecarls do. The debug message referred to that being too high. The hirelings like Janessa start out with no relationshiprank to anyone. I'd bet that once you hired and fired one of them, they'd be ineligible as well. I wonder if getplayerteammate() could be used.

The npc who was identified as a slave by mistake was Saadi. This time arould she had a harness with a harness collar under her blouse.

Collar is one of the items I use to mark NPCs as slaves, even if there is clothing on top, since it's almost always still visible in the case of NPCs

I check if relationship is 2 or 3 and count that as too high, it's unfortunate that the game marks past followers as ally and not lower depending on how long they were your ally, but that's kinda the realm of a different mod.

So... will I get into an enslavement event from devious cidhna with this mod? I didn't see anything mentioned of it in the .esp

Unofficial 9.1 patch (lesser bug fixes)

Changes since 9.0:

• . . .
  • Devious cidhna fixes, should no longer leave the player level 3 after the main quest, should now also detect some side quests and no longer interrupt.

This is a minor bug fix patch, you only really need this fix if the following apply:

• You wish to play with Devious cidhna

So... will I get into an enslavement event from devious cidhna with this mod? I didn't see anything mentioned of it in the .esp

No, not yet. Currently all DE does with Devious cidhna is stop itself from interfering if it detects certain quests are active.

That bug fix was me fixing DE checking the wrong quest, a quest that didn't actually have any stages it was just holding state data, and so isRunning() on that quest was always true after you went though the first quest. Fixed it so that wasn't the case, since I only wanted one part of that quest to stop DE from running.

I want to replay through the whole thing so I don't get spoilers of the new quest, and I can double check (actually test) that the current stages checks are working, before I integrate the new quest into DE as an eslavement option. Maybe I could put the pirate quest in right now, will consider for next version.

Edit: I'm not sure what you expected to find searching the esp, if devious cidhna was listed as a master for Deviously enslaved then it would have to be installed for Deviously enslaved to not crash on start up, which would be undesirable since we want it to be optional.

If you're interested in digging, the code we use to detect optional mods, including cidhna, is found in crdeModsMonitorScript.psc.

Weird issue I saw with 9.21 fix (I hadn't downloaded this mod until 9.1 since like 1.04 as I just checked the main post and obviously that didn't contain any info about you taking over).

After going from 1.04 to 9.1, I noticed (or ddn't notice) any enslavement happening.  As it was only 1 day after I downloaded 9.1 that 9.21 came out, I upgraded to that, and again didn't notice any enslavement triggering (setting enslavement convo chance to 100%, armbinder 100%, and enslavement to 100% in the outcome section).  It was an old game, and I had never tried Slaverun, so started a fresh game with Slaverun on the weekend, with 9.21 of this mod installed (I use LOOT for order if that matters).

Again, I saw nothing that indicated DE was ever triggering, so went into the MCM and ticked on debug messages.  I started seeing a string of DHelper running messages in the upper left, and if I brougt up the console, I'd see that slave approach was started by an NPC, but in the game the NPCs never approached me.  The bad thing is is that I can't report the actual messages as now when I load the save it doesn't appear that DE is even running.  Having debug messages ticked on gives me no messages, and ticking that Dhelper option doesn't appear to do anything.

When I first encountered the issue late Saturday a google search seemed to indicate the dhelper thing has something to do with Deviously Helpless, but at the time LoversLab was down for maintainence, so I called it a night after disabling DH and seeing no difference.  Starting that save up again Sunday (without DH active) just gets...nothing...from DE.

Any ideas?

Weird issue I saw with 9.21 fix (I hadn't downloaded this mod until 9.1 since like 1.04 as I just checked the main post and obviously that didn't contain any info about you taking over).

After going from 1.04 to 9.1, I noticed (or ddn't notice) any enslavement happening.  As it was only 1 day after I downloaded 9.1 that 9.21 came out, I upgraded to that, and again didn't notice any enslavement triggering (setting enslavement convo chance to 100%, armbinder 100%, and enslavement to 100% in the outcome section).  It was an old game, and I had never tried Slaverun, so started a fresh game with Slaverun on the weekend, with 9.21 of this mod installed (I use LOOT for order if that matters).

Again, I saw nothing that indicated DE was ever triggering, so went into the MCM and ticked on debug messages.  I started seeing a string of DHelper running messages in the upper left, and if I brougt up the console, I'd see that slave approach was started by an NPC, but in the game the NPCs never approached me.  The bad thing is is that I can't report the actual messages as now when I load the save it doesn't appear that DE is even running.  Having debug messages ticked on gives me no messages, and ticking that Dhelper option doesn't appear to do anything.

When I first encountered the issue late Saturday a google search seemed to indicate the dhelper thing has something to do with Deviously Helpless, but at the time LoversLab was down for maintainence, so I called it a night after disabling DH and seeing no difference.  Starting that save up again Sunday (without DH active) just gets...nothing...from DE.

Any ideas?

Going from 1.04 to 9.X without a save clean isn't recommended, some old scripts could be giving you issues. Suggest save cleaning or at least checking if you get the same behavior on a new save, where you shouldn't have the old scripts on the save.

I don't know what DHelper is, and I haven't used DH in forever, I only have it installed but disabled so that I can compile DE since I need access to the scripts for cross compile. In 8.X I added Deviously helpless mod event functionality so that deviously enslaved could tell other mods when it was busy and so that Deviously enslaved wouldn't step on other mods who used the system, so I'm assuming DHelper is complaining that the system is suspended when DE is stuck in approach. Why it doesn't approach is a different story, not sure I could pin point it without a log since I can't replicated it on my end, but I'm guessing the old playermon script is crashing before it reaches the forcegreet section.

No messages from DE at all is something I haven't seen yet before, normally you get at least once message per loop. I'm guessing that your papyrus log would be full of errors from the script running crashing every loop before it gets far enough to post something.

If save cleaning or new save doesn't give you new information, post your papyrus log with debug on and running for awhile, might give me some clue.

For reference, Save tool works pretty well on my end, at least for DE

Any ideas?

Going from 1.04 to 9.X without a save clean isn't recommended, some old scripts could be giving you issues. Suggest save cleaning or at least checking if you get the same behavior on a new save, where you shouldn't have the old scripts on the save.

That's why I tried it on a brand new game after notcing issues with the older game.

I was able to at least figure out somethings (using that brand new game) tonight.

The actual message that comes up is:

[CRDE] dhlp suspend is active.  a mod is busy

(both in the upper right and in thue cosole)

If I save a game with  DE's debug display checked, then when I reload it, it still has debug dsiplay checked, but doesn't actually show any messages.  I can't get the game to print my vulernability status from the MCM debug screen, etc.  Unchecking and rechecking doesn't change anything.  Only unchecking and then reloading allows debug messages to be shown.

I have both SD and slaverun installed, but even if I set every SD option to zero and max out slaverun's, SD's slavery always runs (I don't actually know what slaverun's is - and in this game I am still in Riverwood so haven't been to Whiterun to get introduced).

Once I am enslaved, the debug will show "doing a sex convo with random npc", then a few times (every check) the line dlhp suspend is active, a mod is busy will play, then eventually the forcegreet will time out.

In Gerdur and Hod's house (with Ralof in there), no matter what I set NPC relations to, Ralof has to high of a relationship to do a slave convo with me.  Is there a higher relationship than 4?  I also tried 0 in case the wording was backwards and that didn't change it.

Setting slavery as 100% as an outcome to rape doesn't ever trigger.  Not with DE's sex convos if I refuse, not with cursed loot, not with combat.  Is this supposed to trigger on any rape?

Checking the DE MCM debug option "Reset DHLP suspend system "resume" seems to stop the dhlp is active messages, but also stops any approaches from every happening (the console shows my vulernability level each check, but stops showing any convo types of messages - seems that those rolls stop or something).    Not sure what this option is supposed to do as the tooltip for it is "Lazy:  typing hints is tedious, if you want to know what this does ask in the support thread!".

This is all on a new game at level 1 and I'm still in Riverwood.

That's why I tried it on a brand new game after notcing issues with the older game. Ah, I didn't see you mention that

I was able to at least figure out somethings (using that brand new game) tonight.

The actual message that comes up is:

[CRDE] dhlp suspend is active.  a mod is busy

(both in the upper right and in thue cosole)

Those messaages are normal, they indicate that the Devious Helpless suspend is active, which it should be since DE should have turned it on. I didn't write a second debug output for when DE is the mod that turned it on, I just let DE detect it as on and leave the logic like it would if it were a different mod that started it, since the effect should be the same: "some mod is busy (doesn't matter if it's us or somebody else), don't start anything new"

If I save a game with  DE's debug display checked, then when I reload it, it still has debug dsiplay checked, but doesn't actually show any messages.  I can't get the game to print my vulernability status from the MCM debug screen, etc.  Unchecking and rechecking doesn't change anything.  Only unchecking and then reloading allows debug messages to be shown.

That's interesting, I'll have to see if I can reproduce that, but I make saves on my end that have debug active and I haven't seen that, but I have been running my own 10.0 alpha instead of 9.21, so might be a bug specific to 9.21.

I have both SD and slaverun installed, but even if I set every SD option to zero and max out slaverun's, SD's slavery always runs (I don't actually know what slaverun's is - and in this game I am still in Riverwood so haven't been to Whiterun to get introduced).

Slaverun's enslavement should only happen when you're in whiterun, so you wouldn't see it in riverwood, it's just another entrance to the main quest, puts you in chains and tells you to go see zaid.

Once I am enslaved, the debug will show "doing a sex convo with random npc", then a few times (every check) the line dlhp suspend is active, a mod is busy will play, then eventually the forcegreet will time out.

In Gerdur and Hod's house (with Ralof in there), no matter what I set NPC relations to, Ralof has to high of a relationship to do a slave convo with me.  Is there a higher relationship than 4?  I also tried 0 in case the wording was backwards and that didn't change it.

I don't think I added a relationship slider in the MCM menu, are you thinking of morality? I set relationship to a set level because I thought it would be weird with the dialogue being so impersoal for a "freind" or "ally" to talk to the player with the current dialogue. I was planning on making better dialogue for high relationship approach in 10.0

Maybe tomorrow I'll release a patched script just for you guys who want their to be no relationship limit, as a temporary measure.

Setting slavery as 100% as an outcome to rape doesn't ever trigger.  Not with DE's sex convos if I refuse, not with cursed loot, not with combat.  Is this supposed to trigger on any rape?

I don't recall ever modifying that code at all, but I might have changed something by accident since some functions get reused. I don't normally test it either, I'll see if I can find the issue there.

Checking the DE MCM debug option "Reset DHLP suspend system "resume" seems to stop the dhlp is active messages, but also stops any approaches from every happening (the console shows my vulnerability level each check, but stops showing any convo types of messages - seems that those rolls stop or something).    Not sure what this option is supposed to do as the tooltip for it is "Lazy:  typing hints is tedious, if you want to know what this does ask in the support thread!".

Working as intended. I put that debug in back when I was concerned DE might get stuck in DHLP suspend status ON forever, back before I got the timing to work completely. I left it in so that you could cancel approaches for any reason, getting stuck or bad timing, anything, but the purpose was to allow the user to reset the system and cancel the approach if something bugged out. I thought I provided that option a tooltip, but I guess I didn't. The lazy tooltip is a catch all, it shows up in the event I forget to put in an option like in this instance.

To be clear, you still can't get the SD+ enslavement to work on the new character either, right? You mentioned that you tested it while "enslaved", but I assume you were using another method to test? Getting that message is normal, but the NPC in question should still attempt to approach you if you make it to the suspend messages.

I take it you don't have the other enslavement mods since you only mentioned SD and slaverun, I don't normally test without certain option mods since uninstalling them just to test is a pain, having a list of the mods you have, or don't have, that DE uses would make reproducing errors easier.

Sorry to ask but there are a few questions i'd have:

1) weapon weight slider how does it work?

2) in debug option there is a CD start what does it do?

i am trying to test the mod... ty

The weapon vulnerability slider determines how high of a vulnerability having a weapon will protect you through, Some people wanted to stop attacks while wearing a weapon, except after being vulnerable enough, that slider was put in as a simple way to select the level since, at the time, I wasn't sure if I was going to change the vulnerability system completely and have to change that option twice, and would need to put in a better system than a level slider.

It's not the best system because it doesn't work at level 3/4 anyway since those levels require your arms to be tied, so you can't have a weapon, and the slider and level system requires the user to know what the levels are represented by. In hindsight, I should have put in a string category selector instead, so each option was labeled descriptively.

Only the first three debug options are meant to be used by users, the rest, including CD start, are there to be used by me when testing something in mod development, I just keep forgetting to grey them out so you aren't tempted to use them.

Worse yet, I don't always change their names if I change their temporary use. The CD option used to start the CD start that liveanotherlife slave alternate (or whatever it's called, stobors mod for live another life that lets you start as a slave). Looks like I left the option in 9.21 set to start the Simple Slavery enslavement, though. Nothing should happen except errors in your log unless you have Simple Slavery installed at the moment.

Well i put morality sliders for dialogue and enslavement to 4 (anyone should be able to approach) but for now nobody approached .

The old version worked.(the 9. something)

This doesn t seem to do anything for now :( (used a clean save)

i'll try to wait more