[Abandoned] Devious Device - More Devious Quest

For a better test, I disabled all my other mods, just left MDQ and its dependencies. It still happens without anyone wearing any devices.

Uhm.. I've some difficult to recreate that issues...

To me It happend only when DCN is enabled, the Npc wear a Device, and the npc is involved in any combat.

My thoughts is that it could be related to one of the monitor/debug spell, something like "You have casted a non offensive spell on my enemy, so you're my enemy too" Damn to you Sun Tzu XD

For now the only thing sure is that happend when some npc fight near to the player but not directly against him/her (The mod will stop itself if the player is in combat, because it isn't necessary)

If you notice any other recurring circumstances let me know...

Under "Fame of Slut" what does the "slave" statistic refer to and what effects it?

Slave is related to:

-Any sexual activity where the player wear a device of any type (the number of decice are irrilevant)

-The player start touching Him/herself for a vibrate event from the devices (if the vibrate effect are longer than 3 second and the player is animating)

-The player is playing a Sl scene with the tag "Torment" or "Spanking"

Been playing away with this, Sanguines debauchery plus and radient prositition tweaked and it doesn't seem to be counting anal for my PC

Pics

Fame of a slut MCM option

2014_12_16_00001.jpg

Sexlab diary (although thinking about it the below is wrong as my client count is well above 0)

2014_12_16_00004.jpg

im getting the companions jorvasskar problem too...just the player wearing one device, vaginal piercings...Will try the suggested disabling of sanguine part for now...I also got a couple of CTD when rape scripts for Lovers Victim run...amd not sure if conflict yet...no errors in pap or report from mempatch debug though so could have just been 2 very badly timed random ctd. Will play more and see if it happens again.

maybe something is not working for me... how do i milk a cow?

Could it be a lolcalization problem?

I go in front of a cow (called "Mucca" in my Language) i equip the bucket but it says i m too far from the cow.

Nah, the localisation didn't give this kind of problem...

You should be very close (almost above) to the cow then click on the [Dw]Bucket in your inventory

Been playing away with this, Sanguines debauchery plus and radient prositition tweaked and it doesn't seem to be counting anal for my PC

DEAR GOD! 1237 with a multipler of 2?? I really must add a scoreboard system XD

Ok, put in the debug list

im getting the companions jorvasskar problem too...just the player wearing one device, vaginal piercings...Will try the suggested disabling of sanguine part for now...I also got a couple of CTD when rape scripts for Lovers Victim run...amd not sure if conflict yet...no errors in pap or report from mempatch debug though so could have just been 2 very badly timed random ctd. Will play more and see if it happens again.

For now I'm focused on a Disable feature for compatibility, the brawl is the next :P

If disabling ST didn't work, try to disable DCN

Anyone using this extensively with followers? What follower managing mod you have? AFT?

I am still not having any luck casting Sanguine Training on my followers even if they are wearing DD items and have high arousal.

Devious Comment NPC also doesn't seem to trigger between NPC and followers, only get the lines that are directed at PC about the bounded follwer (you are a cruel person, walking your slave?, etc.)

Also enable the abuse option, is that suppose to trigger animation between NPCs and followers? I have yet to see any, followers are in DD gear and I turn down the arousal setting.

Everything else centered around PC works fine, so this is leading me to question if AFT is messing everything up.

Will start a new game later to check.

This mod is like a breath of fresh air, it implements everything I've been looking for. Thank You! Just one suggestion - I hope the outcome for Devious Worker will be extended in the future, like helping you out of your device if the master is satisfied, or some kind of punishment if he's not.

Whenever the shamed coverup animations are playing I keep hearing footsteps running around even if nobody's there. Is that supposed to happen all the time?

No, is a bug but not from DD-mq, the footstep are from the offset animation, a little bug on the parameter of the animation related to Zaz animation, already reported to Xaz, for now I can only suggest to avoid heels/pony boots or disable the cover anim.

Anyone using this extensively with followers? What follower managing mod you have? AFT?

I am still not having any luck casting Sanguine Training on my followers even if they are wearing DD items and have high arousal.

Devious Comment NPC also doesn't seem to trigger between NPC and followers, only get the lines that are directed at PC about the bounded follwer (you are a cruel person, walking your slave?, etc.)

Also enable the abuse option, is that suppose to trigger animation between NPCs and followers? I have yet to see any, followers are in DD gear and I turn down the arousal setting.

Everything else centered around PC works fine, so this is leading me to question if AFT is messing everything up.

This mod consider a maximum of 5 follower, I personally use AFT as Follower mod.

MAXI EDIT:

Ok you're right, there's something that doesn't work on this two...

Very strange, I remember clearly that they both work

News:

Oook, found something on the ST:

Afa, are you using custom follower? Vampire/succubus or something like that? Creature?

And what device they wear?

This mod is like a breath of fresh air, it implements everything I've been looking for. Thank You! Just one suggestion - I hope the outcome for Devious Worker will be extended in the future, like helping you out of your device if the master is satisfied, or some kind of punishment if he's not.

You're welcome :)

Hm.. sound's good to me, it could be an improvment, tnx for the suggestion, I put it in the list

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but the "anal" and "slave" stats under "Fame of Slut" are at zero despite doing a lot of stuff that should have sent them soaring. :P For the "slave" I used the ZAZ OTK spanking anim which has the "spanking" keyword. Also had several public "vibration" events which did not affect that stat either. Most of the testing was done in the middle of the city of Whiterun.

Also, part of my testing was in a custom interior, properly connected to the exterior, located in the Reach. I would see the message about gaining reputation but the stats record in the MCM showed zeros for all stats. In general I'm seeing the reputation gained message in remote areas without the stats changing from zero. I know that reputation is partially dependent on location and that remote areas will have little or no gain but in the case of no gain I wouldn't expect to see the reputation gained message in those areas.

Yes, for the "anal" the fix is done and ready for the next release (i've made a typo in the string :P)

ZaZ OTK?

The Spanking Tag is a custom tag maded for an hidden Sl animation I don't know if it is also in the Zaz OTK

The vibration will add the fame only if it last longer than 3 second, and the player is actually animating a Zad event (Player touching herself, without player game control); Is that the case?

The connection isn't relevant, the cell MUST be part of a Location recognized, like WhiterunHoldLocation in the CK

The message could be a rougue notification, I'll check

By the way all the FoS fame list will be changed to be accessible from other mod.

Sorry was late when i saw this, will make a papyrus now.

Edit : Actually i won't  :P  since you've already fixed it according to the post above mine :)

I use UFO and it worked fine. Seems like it takes a bit for it to update its check and if it passes the follower tries to talk to you to initiate it.

Would like when followers get abused that it increases their sluttiness value as well. Takes a long time to get the other options when each option is after every ten levels.

Also be nice to have yourself get abused as well if your famous enough

Sorry was late when i saw this, will make a papyrus now.

Edit : Actually i won't  :P  since you've already fixed it according to the post above mine :)

:P

I use UFO and it worked fine. Seems like it takes a bit for it to update its check and if it passes the follower tries to talk to you to initiate it.

Would like when followers get abused that it increases their sluttiness value as well. Takes a long time to get the other options when each option is after every ten levels.

Also be nice to have yourself get abused as well if your famous enough

The problem is partially related to an updating of the Arousal level, it is normal with different mod that work together, nothing bad...

By the way I'm optimizing the procedure to increment the efficency

The first level are a bit slow, (consider that it also need some new exercize), but this is also done to give an impression of "training"

Finally got to play the mod, very impressive.

Devious worker is very fun with normal tasks mixing with sex tasks. Cleaning, cleaning a sword, milking a cow, perfect use of vanilla skyrim features :).

And the other parts are very nicely done too, so fun if your poor heroine begs npcs for sex and they refuse and throw dirty comments.

Small idea for the cleaning the sword work quest: Sometimes you could have to clear a daedric sword which needs to be cleaned with either sperm or pussy juice or milk. You have to collect sufficient amounts before of course, so this cleaning would never be the very first task.

Uhm... yes, it could be done without problem... but having a "Sperm/juices/milk" item only for that is a bit pointless, I'm thinking about a way to re-use this... maybe in a recipe for something that could be used somewhere (also like a new system, I don't know, a potion that increase ST slutness for the npc, a poison for weapon in combat), I shall think about it... let me know if you have something in mind.

As always any add should be done AFTER the debug period

Scrap the idea, you're right, it is indeed a bit pointless.

I've got a better idea though:

Special Miniquests if you achieve very high slut fame. Sheogorath might play you a prank like the cursed collar quest in deviously cursed loot or Sanguine might want to see you.

Also normal NPCs could get more mean if you have high slut fame, not only commenting but getting more aggressive and try raping, robbing or abducting you occasionally.

This mod consider a maximum of 5 follower, I personally use AFT as Follower mod.

MAXI EDIT:

Ok you're right, there's something that doesn't work on this two...

Very strange, I remember clearly that they both work

News:

Oook, found something on the ST:

Afa, are you using custom follower? Vampire/succubus or something like that? Creature?

And what device they wear?

Custom Followers, no vampire, no succubus, no creatures, they should be vanilla races.

I put gag, belt, both plugs, arm cuff, leg cuff, and collar on them.

During the test I only have max 2 followers following.

However there are more that are in game who had been "managed" by AFT but not active following.

Having have time to run new tests yet, but still going to eventually!

Scrap the idea, you're right, it is indeed a bit pointless.

I've got a better idea though:

Special Miniquests if you achieve very high slut fame. Sheogorath might play you a prank like the cursed collar quest in deviously cursed loot or Sanguine might want to see you.

Also normal NPCs could get more mean if you have high slut fame, not only commenting but getting more aggressive and try raping, robbing or abducting you occasionally.

In fact the idea about "clean daedric" it could be used, but is related to another system in brainstorming phase, so it will be delayed after bug fix.

Hum... some event/quest triggered by high fame value... yes, no problem, did you have something specific in mind? I've some ideas.

Anyway consider that I'm thinking to move the storage fame in an accessible string also for other mod.

Custom Followers, no vampire, no succubus, no creatures, they should be vanilla races.

I put gag, belt, both plugs, arm cuff, leg cuff, and collar on them.

During the test I only have max 2 followers following.

However there are more that are in game who had been "managed" by AFT but not active following.

Having have time to run new tests yet, but still going to eventually!

I'm working on it, optimizing a few things, some times the problem is about the arousal level not updated.

In the next version it should work also for custom race.

There's no problem about the number of "managed" follower, the ST only look at the current follower.

Add a "Planned Features" section if possible development.

Descriptiong of the mod (long version) needs editing to be more clear.

More information on what the fame does would be helpful. Numbers don't have meaning without understanding the mechanic.

For now are they only counters for how long you are famous ?

Suggestions:

Delay fame gain after some hours. Check if actors you had sex with are alive, if not, no fame gain. Maybe possible to still gain fame even if you killed everyone (someone who you didn't knew was here got the word out).

Dialogues with NPCs who make fame comments: "I'm sorry, what ?" "I beg you pardon ?" "This is none of your business", also more submissive or proud PC answers.

Said dialogues making it possible to fight / brawl with the NPC (maybe lose fame if you win), or to have sex if submissive / proud.

Add a "Planned Features" section if possible development.

Descriptiong of the mod (long version) needs editing to be more clear.

More information on what the fame does would be helpful. Numbers don't have meaning without understanding the mechanic.

For now are they only counters for how long you are famous ?

Suggestions:

Delay fame gain after some hours. Check if actors you had sex with are alive, if not, no fame gain. Maybe possible to still gain fame even if you killed everyone (someone who you didn't knew was here got the word out).

Dialogues with NPCs who make fame comments: "I'm sorry, what ?" "I beg you pardon ?" "This is none of your business", also more submissive or proud PC answers.

Said dialogues making it possible to fight / brawl with the NPC (maybe lose fame if you win), or to have sex if submissive / proud.

Planned features, is also in planned list XD

All the description is just a fast written note (also the link for the required files are missing), when the language fix of the mod are ready is time for the mod description.

Tnx for the suggestion, and about them:

The fame delay is a good idea, but for now i need a direct system for the test for feedback (like this or that work, this not, etc..), secondly I should think a way to realize that and that put it in the "future update" list, that is after the closing of the betatest

Reactions are already in the planned update :P