[Abandoned] Devious Device - More Devious Quest

Oook, Times for news

Fixed all bug reported until now (or at least... I think...)

Now I must do some test by myself in order to avoid error.

The translations are at good point.

Thinking about the description:

Kawauso is right, is a priority some documentation and an updated page for keep track on news and future plans, so I'm focusing on this to give a better organization to the project.

I am still not having any luck casting Sanguine Training on my followers even if they are wearing DD items and have high arousal.

You need to get a confession from your follower first. It happens automatically as soon as she has enough arousal (I think, a chastity belt/harness is required too).

Scrap the idea, you're right, it is indeed a bit pointless.

I've got a better idea though:

Special Miniquests if you achieve very high slut fame. Sheogorath might play you a prank like the cursed collar quest in deviously cursed loot or Sanguine might want to see you.

Also normal NPCs could get more mean if you have high slut fame, not only commenting but getting more aggressive and try raping, robbing or abducting you occasionally.

In fact the idea about "clean daedric" it could be used, but is related to another system in brainstorming phase, so it will be delayed after bug fix.

Hum... some event/quest triggered by high fame value... yes, no problem, did you have something specific in mind? I've some ideas.

Anyway consider that I'm thinking to move the storage fame in an accessible string also for other mod.

Just surprise me :)

Really like everything you did with the mod so far, so if you eventually add such special events/miniquests for high slut fame it will be very interesting to explore them.

Found an annoying bug now though: Many random encounter NPCs go hostile on me, it happened for example with Talsgar, the wandering bard. Now i am around Anises house, and she also turned hostile on me. After trying reloading always with other mods i recently installed deactivated i finally ticked all actions in the mcm, basically deactivating your mod. Now Anise doesn't autoattack me anymore and instead uses her normal vanilla talk.

Another funny effect of the ST quest: For some reason it turned vampires in Haemar's Shame friendly and unkillable (you can attack them, but if your first strike doesn't kill them, they'll put down their weapons and immediately recover their health.) Lol.

Just surprise me :)

Really like everything you did with the mod so far, so if you eventually add such special events/miniquests for high slut fame it will be very interesting to explore them.

Found an annoying bug now though: Many random encounter NPCs go hostile on me, it happened for example with Talsgar, the wandering bard. Now i am around Anises house, and she also turned hostile on me. After trying reloading always with other mods i recently installed deactivated i finally ticked all actions in the mcm, basically deactivating your mod. Now Anise doesn't autoattack me anymore and instead uses her normal vanilla talk.

Ok, but do not take it bad when you find a transgender Ysolda how dance in a catapult bounded with two goat and 12 pile of honey during the solutude siege... XD

Yes, the bug in known, is related to a debugger monitor effect, it will be fixed in the next update, just disable ST and DCN for now, if it continue let me know...

Another funny effect of the ST quest: For some reason it turned vampires in Haemar's Shame friendly and unkillable (you can attack them, but if your first strike doesn't kill them, they'll put down their weapons and immediately recover their health.) Lol.

Uhm.. I don't have anything that does such things... are you sure is related to the ST? By the way the St selector is updated in the next version

Well they go back to normal if I turn ST off, so yeah, it's probably related to ST. :P

Should be related to the attacker bug I suppose.

Doesn't explain the heal thing but... we shall see :P

Let me know if keep happening with the next version

Great mod, and now, like Apropos, an immersive piece to DD that is essential to every playthrough (at least DC and FoS).

I'm having difficulty figuring out how my equipment leads to the various DC spell effects.  I think that this is because I have no idea what keywords/tags the equipment has.

I use SkyUI - show armor slots v2 (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1219-skyui-show-armor-slots/) to show wear the equipment is being worn.  I've also turned off Device Devices Hidden Slots.  Still I cannot figure out what is hidden or not.

Is there a way to have an MCM panel, or other mechanism, that shows the current equipment and how it contributes.  I think that accessories like jewelry, horns or wings might be hiding devious devices but I cannot figure out what.    I know that you cannot control the horns or wings (which I think should be treated as naked items) but if you can reveal your formula magic, it would be a great boon.

Ok, but do not take it bad when you find a transgender Ysolda how dance in a catapult bounded with two goat and 12 pile of honey during the solutude siege... XD

Rofl :D

Yes, the bug in known, is related to a debugger monitor effect, it will be fixed in the next update, just disable ST and DCN for now, if it continue let me know...

Working normal now.

P.S.: I second what saphiral said, your mod is already essential for me.

Great mod, and now, like Apropos, an immersive piece to DD that is essential to every playthrough (at least DC and FoS).

I'm having difficulty figuring out how my equipment leads to the various DC spell effects.  I think that this is because I have no idea what keywords/tags the equipment has.

I use SkyUI - show armor slots v2 (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1219-skyui-show-armor-slots/) to show wear the equipment is being worn.  I've also turned off Device Devices Hidden Slots.  Still I cannot figure out what is hidden or not.

Is there a way to have an MCM panel, or other mechanism, that shows the current equipment and how it contributes.  I think that accessories like jewelry, horns or wings might be hiding devious devices but I cannot figure out what.    I know that you cannot control the horns or wings (which I think should be treated as naked items) but if you can reveal your formula magic, it would be a great boon.

You'll find an help in the Magic effect active tab (Magic inventory), when in doubt unequip all and redress 1 item at time (give some second to the mod to update between the object, like 5 seconds)

But basicly:

Mod Description (long)

There are 3 Type of Device:

-Head device (that could be hidden wearing an helmet/mask/similar) like Blindfold, Gag

-Body device (that could be hidden by wearing an armor/clothing/Cloak) like Chastity belt/bra/piercing/etc.

-Other Device (not hiddable due their nature) like armbinder or some Zaz Device (like Yoke etc)

There's 4 types of item that could hide the devices

Armorclothing

ArmorCuirass

ArmorHelm

ClothingHead

The ArmorClothing are the clothing, Miner, Barkeeper, Mage robe etc

The Armorcuirass are Armor

Those 2 will Hide the BODY devices (like the belts, the cuffs, the collars, Harness)

The ArmorHelm are Helm

the clothingHead are Hoods

Those 2 will mask the head devices (gag, blindfold)

Note that could be a wrong use of this keyword system by other author of mod or even in the vanilla object (for example the Thalmor Gloves, or the Prisioner trousers) so, not all items will work fine. There's nothing that I could do to fix, because it's about other mod... you can do a "manual fix" with the CK or simply use other items...

The Other Devices are some particolar devices that aren't hiddable, like Yoke, Armbinder, Slave boots, and even some cuff that force the player in a position (zaz items).

Glad you like it ;)

Working normal now.

P.S.: I second what saphiral said, your mod is already essential for me.

In the next patch it should be fixed all the times :P

Tnx, Glad you like it :)

There's 4 types of item that could hide the devices

Armorclothing

ArmorCuirass

ArmorHelm

ClothingHead

The ArmorClothing are the clothing, Miner, Barkeeper, Mage robe etc

The Armorcuirass are Armor

Those 2 will Hide the BODY devices (like the belts, the cuffs, the collars, Harness)

The ArmorHelm are Helm

the clothingHead are Hoods

Those 2 will mask the head devices (gag, blindfold)

Note that could be a wrong use of this keyword system by other author of mod or even in the vanilla object (for example the Thalmor Gloves, or the Prisioner trousers) so, not all items will work fine. There's nothing that I could do to fix, because it's about other mod... you can do a "manual fix" with the CK or simply use other items...

The Other Devices are some particolar devices that aren't hiddable, like Yoke, Armbinder, Slave boots, and even some cuff that force the player in a position (zaz items).

Glad you like it ;)

If your not a modder/comfortable with CK its very easy to remove the keywords from the mod that is providing the item using tes5edit as well

All you need to do is load tes5edit, do the right click and select none and then tick the mod thats providing the item and it will load that mod and its dependancies and then you can go to the keyword section and double click to remove and it will ask you to confirm and then when you close it should save the changes to the .esp file - best to make a backup of the .esp first just incase

I've done this with the zip suit armor mod and not had any ill effects

Keywords in bottom right

Capture.jpg

NEWS

Oook, V 0.901 Out

I have made some superficial test and it seems ok... so let me know if something cause a catastrophic damage

NEXT:

I'm working on a better description of the mod

Waiting for bugs

UPDATE INSTRUCTION:

Nothing special.. maybe make a save first, just in case...

Simply uninstall the old and install the new

-Fix: Partial Language Error/Orror (Tnx to MyBrainHurts and Yuni for the help)
-Fix: Disable option, total/partial (for modder, Tnx Stobor for the help)
-Fix: The mod now will also take  break when the player is Flying (compatibility with flying mod, Tnx Stobor)
-Fix: Now the ST rename debug will mantain the custom name instead to back to the standard Pet name
-Fix: Attack Bug, the Npc will no more start a fight with the player (Tnx to Koffii for test and feedback)
-Fix: Anal token do not increase (Tnx pinky6225 for the report)
-Fix: Otimized ST selection system
-Add: Actual FOS location's name visible on the MCM Fos page, Over the Fame Value
-Add: Optimized uninstall

Think I found a issue for ya 3x ctd using the milking device in a row can anyone else test that and confirm? And oh it stands out a good foot from my body im using unpb atm.

Heres the end of a quick load up/equipping of the milking device altho i dont understand whats going on in it myself im sure someone does and could figure it out. 

[12/19/2014 - 10:14:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[12/19/2014 - 10:14:02PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Keira'
[12/19/2014 - 10:14:03PM] ERROR: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.UpdateAdjustKey() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 972
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.SetAnimation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line 448
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.FireAction() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line 31
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.Action() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 781
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[vhddmq_DeviousWorker (3302A6E8)].vhddmq_deviousworker.ActivatorUsage() - "vhddmq_DeviousWorker.psc" Line 1070
[item 19 in container  (00000014)].Vhddmq_Dw_ItemActivator.OnEquipped() - "Vhddmq_Dw_ItemActivator.psc" Line 5
[12/19/2014 - 10:14:03PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp243"
stack:
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.UpdateAdjustKey() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 972
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.SetAnimation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line 448
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.FireAction() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line 31
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.Action() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 781
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[vhddmq_DeviousWorker (3302A6E8)].vhddmq_deviousworker.ActivatorUsage() - "vhddmq_DeviousWorker.psc" Line 1070
[item 19 in container  (00000014)].Vhddmq_Dw_ItemActivator.OnEquipped() - "Vhddmq_Dw_ItemActivator.psc" Line 5
[12/19/2014 - 10:14:03PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetTags() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.SetAnimation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line 451
[12/19/2014 - 10:14:03PM] ERROR: Cannot call StageCount() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.SetAnimation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line 457
[12/19/2014 - 10:14:03PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp80"
stack:
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.SetAnimation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line 457
[12/19/2014 - 10:14:03PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetSoundFX() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.SetAnimation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line 458
[12/19/2014 - 10:14:03PM] ERROR: Cannot call Name() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.SetAnimation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line 462
[12/19/2014 - 10:14:03PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp86"
stack:
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.SetAnimation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line 462
[12/19/2014 - 10:14:03PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: .NordRaceF
[12/19/2014 - 10:14:05PM] ERROR: Cannot call PositionFlags() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.PrepareActor() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[12/19/2014 - 10:14:05PM] ERROR: Cannot call PositionOffsets() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.PrepareActor() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?

Good news: Follower and NPC stuff works!

Bad news: occasionally when NPC force animation on follower game ctd when animation starts  :-/

Will mess around with it more

Edit: Here's a log sort of what I did...

Enable abuse on follower, turn down fame need to 0, increase probability of dialog, increase chance of animation to trigger. Turn down Sanguine spell arousal to 0, but I don't think that came into play too much.

Starts with two followers, strip the first one then dismiss her.

Put devices the other, wait for her Sanguine training dialog, strip her also except for device, then dismiss her.

Both followers "home point" is Bannered Mare, so I stood there and wait...

NPC approached the second (device and naked) follower, had dialog, then ctd when animation tries to start.

Papyrus.0.log

Think I found a issue for ya 3x ctd using the milking device in a row can anyone else test that and confirm? And oh it stands out a good foot from my body im using unpb atm.

Heres the end of a quick load up/equipping of the milking device altho i dont understand whats going on in it myself im sure someone does and could figure it out. 

Bad news: occasionally when NPC force animation on follower game ctd when animation starts  :-/

Enable abuse on follower, turn down fame need to 0, increase probability of dialog, increase chance of animation to trigger. Turn down Sanguine spell arousal to 0, but I don't think that came into play too much.

Put devices the other, wait for her Sanguine training dialog, strip her also except for device, then dismiss her.

NPC approached the second (device and naked) follower, had dialog, then ctd when animation tries to start.

Your SexLab is updated to the last version I think, and also the Zaz (1.59c and 6.01)?

I think that is the same problem for both of you, and is related to the "custom" animation (Spank/Candle/Milker), I'll give a look, but could be that your Zaz animations isn't updated...

Anyone had the same problem too?

Thanks for the update, will give it a try

Little thing on this bit

That mod is developped for a female character, you can use this with a male character with no problem but some things could be strange due the nature of the mod, for example -> "Fame of slut" never heard a man mocked because he f*ck to much... Or in the Devious worker a man how ask around to fuck is a maniac and should be arrested XD

In future, if requested, I've no problem to extend to Male character or for homosexual activity (The Fame of slut already contains an unused "homosexual" fame), but is pointless start making things unrequested instead to fix those requested, in case let me know...

I've tried with a straight male doing various women etc and everything works fine, you don't gain fame as per above. the only oddity is the male covers himself for a while after the sex act which looks a little odd as your back in your armour by then

If possible it might be nice for an option to prevent/interrupt using your follower npc's after they are insulted by another NPC, something along the lines of a MCM option that then shows "You scare off the creep pestering your slave" after the insult part for when your playing a character that doesn't like to share but you'd still like the non-follower npc's to get insulted and used (like all the npcs added in by hydro's slave girls).

About the anim, I could made a fix, no problem

About the interrupt... sorry, but I haven't understood:

My thoughts was -> "The decision about share/don't share is make when you select 'allow abuse' or not" like you consider your slaves as public or private (an implicit consensus / deny)

You're asking about a way to "Yes I allow you, but when you start I came to piss you off"

or a way to do "Slave 1 is public, Slave 2 is private"?

About the anim, I could made a fix, no problem

About the interrupt... sorry, but I haven't understood:

My thoughts was -> "The decision about share/don't share is make when you select 'allow abuse' or not" like you consider your slaves as public or private (an implicit consensus / deny)

You're asking about a way to "Yes I allow you, but when you start I came to piss you off"

or a way to do "Slave 1 is public, Slave 2 is private"?

Option to make slaves following the player character private but leave all other slave npcs as public

Edit:

I've double checked the options (in case i was being blind) and i don't currently see anything that allows/disallows that as i thought the options applied to all.

2014_12_20_00001.jpg

So for example when i'm walking through whiterun with the below follower other npc's can be say nasty stuff to her but can't actually use her (i wouldn't let a random stranger use my phone, why would i let them use my slave? :) ) as the player character objects

2014_12_20_00002.jpg

Is already like that ( or... at least... It should... ) :P

Toggle Off Allow Abuse On Follower, and they could be only insulted

Toggle Off Allow Abuse On Follower and lower the follower probability to 0 and they will be ignored

Edit:

Understood, You're looking in the wrong place :P

There's 2 type of insult for your follower:

-DC: that are simple 'Hello line' line directed to your character (that could be related to the follower or the player, or both) In any case the npc Speak to the Character, not with 'the slave'

-DCN: That trigger a Scene using 2 Npc where they npc speak with each other, so the Npc insulter run to the Insulted and speak to him/her

The DC are simply Dialog

The DCN could trigger an Abuse Scene

Is already like that ( or... at least... It should... ) :P

Toggle Off Allow Abuse On Follower, and they could be only insulted

Toggle Off Allow Abuse On Follower and lower the follower probability to 0 and they will be ignored

Edit:

Understood, You're looking in the wrong place :P

There's 2 type of insult for your follower:

-DC: that are simple 'Hello line' line directed to your character (that could be related to the follower or the player, or both) In any case the npc Speak to the Character, not with 'the slave'

-DCN: That trigger a Scene using 2 Npc where they npc speak with each other, so the Npc insulter run to the Insulted and speak to him/her

The DC are simply Dialog

The DCN could trigger an Abuse Scene

I'll try changing the toggle on the follower abuse as i was looking in the wrong place like you said

Description:

-The Task Could require to USE an object in YOUR INVENTORY or Activate an npc suitable, You'll notice the [DW] tag

You have an item named [DW] *something* in you inventory, go near the chicken and click on it

Also for task like Milking, Sweeping etc

Your SexLab is updated to the last version I think, and also the Zaz (1.59c and 6.01)?

I think that is the same problem for both of you, and is related to the "custom" animation (Spank/Candle/Milker), I'll give a look, but could be that your Zaz animations isn't updated...

Anyone had the same problem too?

Yes im running the latest version of sexlab/zaz.