[Abandoned] Devious Device - More Devious Quest

Hum... some event/quest triggered by high fame value... yes, no problem, did you have something specific in mind?

I do, I do! For me, the whole slut fame thing is about consequenses, mostly degrading/humilating ones.

So here`s an idea: after PC gaining some really high slut fame in the area, she has a small chance to be given a non-repeatable quest to find a beggar/drunkard and ask for a new name. This quest can be declined for people who aren`t into that kind of stuff. Drunkard being drunkard, will suggest a random name from a list that includes stuff like "Cumbunny", "Cocksleeve" or "Fucktoy". After returning to the quest giver and telling him her new name, PC changes her in-game name to this, and becomes a valid traget for verbal/sexual abuse even w/o visible devices or in areas with low slut fame - because that`s something you should expect when your name is Cocksleeve. Also, NPCs are now aware that PCs name is something dirty, so few insults can be added with that in mind.

But there`s more! After some time having fun with the new name and getting used to it (in-game timer, or just low random chance once again) - PC gets assigned a new title from a questgiver. This time without option to refuse - attempts to protest lead to questgiver saying something like "You don`t think i should listen to the opinion of someone named Cocksleeve, don`t you?". This new title represents PCs greatest slut achievement - "The pack bitch" or "The dogfucker" for fucking wolves/dogs, "the mare" for horses (btw you should totally add tracking horse-fucking to Slut fame), "the greatest cocksucker" for extremely high oral, etc. Once again - NPCs are aware of it and begin now insulting PC based on her new title too. This might even lead to some mini-quests, like innkeeper saying "This isn`t the stable you`re looking for, mare!" or "Bitches like you should sleep in the kennel!" and blocking you from renting a room for 24h and an unpleasant "guilt" debuff if you don`t go to a stable.

I'm away from my main computer at the moment so I can't play with this, but it is definately somehting I've been hoping for, it breaks the immersion when the player is running around whiterun wrapped up in all kinds of fun toys, but the people all around only seem to notice that they are naked.

^I am pretty sure this is what everyone hates, hope this mod will address that Issue. Also for the moment i cant test this mod out due to the fact that i am not on my PC (rather on my brothers right now ) so I will check it out when my PC is fixed T_T

In the Devious Worker quest, no one will agree to torment or fist. I have to abandon the quest every time the quest-giver assigns either of those because I'm stuck with no one who will do those things.

Edit: I'm trying to ST my follower but I keep CTDing whenever I try to train the "torment" category. Four times in a row.

Oh, and having text input in-game is genius! (With regard to training the follower in getting a new name.)

In the Devious Worker quest, no one will agree to torment or fist. I have to abandon the quest every time the quest-giver assigns either of those because I'm stuck with no one who will do those things.

Edit: I'm trying to ST my follower but I keep CTDing whenever I try to train the "torment" category. Four times in a row.

Oh, and having text input in-game is genius! (With regard to training the follower in getting a new name.)

With the fisting quest i had some NPC's accept and do it and the quest changed to return to master but then the quest giver didn't have a end of quest dialogue, i did have to change cell to find some more NPC's to ask which might have been the cause

The ST part with the ST spell is working for me however i did notice something that i wasn't sure about, if you instruct your NPC to do something and they do it and lose their arousal (or the npc picks to do something else that causes arousal to drop - i.e you made them offer a blowjob but the person they asked fucked them instead) then you lose the ability to give them commands until arousal rises again.

Is that as intended or should the ST spell work regardless of arousal after they have done the submit dialogue and you've told them they are your slave now.

The fame section is now picking up anal which is cool :)

I do, I do! For me, the whole slut fame thing is about consequenses, mostly degrading/humilating ones.

So here`s an idea: after PC gaining some really high slut fame in the area, she has a small chance to be given a non-repeatable quest to find a beggar/drunkard and ask for a new name. This quest can be declined for people who aren`t into that kind of stuff. Drunkard being drunkard, will suggest a random name from a list that includes stuff like "Cumbunny", "Cocksleeve" or "Fucktoy". After returning to the quest giver and telling him her new name, PC changes her in-game name to this, and becomes a valid traget for verbal/sexual abuse even w/o visible devices or in areas with low slut fame - because that`s something you should expect when your name is Cocksleeve. Also, NPCs are now aware that PCs name is something dirty, so few insults can be added with that in mind.

But there`s more! After some time having fun with the new name and getting used to it (in-game timer, or just low random chance once again) - PC gets assigned a new title from a questgiver. This time without option to refuse - attempts to protest lead to questgiver saying something like "You don`t think i should listen to the opinion of someone named Cocksleeve, don`t you?". This new title represents PCs greatest slut achievement - "The pack bitch" or "The dogfucker" for fucking wolves/dogs, "the mare" for horses (btw you should totally add tracking horse-fucking to Slut fame), "the greatest cocksucker" for extremely high oral, etc. Once again - NPCs are aware of it and begin now insulting PC based on her new title too. This might even lead to some mini-quests, like innkeeper saying "This isn`t the stable you`re looking for, mare!" or "Bitches like you should sleep in the kennel!" and blocking you from renting a room for 24h and an unpleasant "guilt" debuff if you don`t go to a stable.

All the Fos System will work even if the player is all dressed.

The DC will trigger dialogue only if the player is "exposed"

The FoS will trigger if he/she has a fame level over 10

This 2 system will only share the activation trigger (the Hello/Greetings dialogue)

There's already a Horse fame :P

About the event... hum.. yes I think that could be done something similar, I'll think about it... as always consider that any new update will be added after the BetaTest

Tnx for the suggestion

I'm away from my main computer at the moment so I can't play with this, but it is definately somehting I've been hoping for, it breaks the immersion when the player is running around whiterun wrapped up in all kinds of fun toys, but the people all around only seem to notice that they are naked.

Would you appreciate me fixing the spelling/grammar of the main post? I appreciate things being easy to read and I suspect other people do too. Your english is good enough to get the message across, though it isn't the easiest to make sense of.

^I am pretty sure this is what everyone hates, hope this mod will address that Issue. Also for the moment i cant test this mod out due to the fact that i am not on my PC (rather on my brothers right now ) so I will check it out when my PC is fixed T_T

Tnx for the help, but the Mod desctiption is already on fix by Mybrainhurts.

I agree about the need of a simple and clear description, so after the update of the description feel free to suggest update about it.

You'll also find some language issues in the mod itself :P

By the way, If you're intrested you could help me to fix some language issues

With the fisting quest i had some NPC's accept and do it and the quest changed to return to master but then the quest giver didn't have a end of quest dialogue, i did have to change cell to find some more NPC's to ask which might have been the cause

The ST part with the ST spell is working for me however i did notice something that i wasn't sure about, if you instruct your NPC to do something and they do it and lose their arousal (or the npc picks to do something else that causes arousal to drop - i.e you made them offer a blowjob but the person they asked fucked them instead) then you lose the ability to give them commands until arousal rises again.

Is that as intended or should the ST spell work regardless of arousal after they have done the submit dialogue and you've told them they are your slave now.

The Dw quest require that the npc have a certain amount of Arousal to accept ("Npc arousal required" option on the MCM) or they'll refuse your request.

You could lower that value or you could search for other npc (or re-try with the previous)

Yeah the "New Sl Animation" that i've added is giving some problem, I suggest for now to AVOID to use the:

-Torment Option on ST

-Abuse Probability on DCN (set it to 0)

And someone should try to use the tormend job in the DW and let me know

Gald you like the NewName thing, it is a bit tricky at first :P

___

About the Arousal drop, yes, is right, for every order the arousal should be over the base value.

Is something about a future plan on the ST (the deny/disciple option)

For now it is considered the "first level of Sanguine Training": a submission related to the arousal level, isn't a real Slave, is a simple sexual submission.

There will be more, consider that a "master-slave" training is maded by various level (object, toy, dog, etc. etc.) and restriction (allow to cum, can't use hands, should walk only 4 paws etc.) I should think what add and how and what not.

For now consider it as a "light version" :)

EDIT:

Buhahahaha! Founded, It was about a fix that i've made for the 0.901 that I've forgot to remove.

If you found something else let me know, I'll wait some hours before release a patch for a single error :P

NEWS:

Considering that the Weekend is the best time for playing (and testing) I decided to make a fast patch to fix the CTD problem, so It will not give problem

Let me know if is working well and if you step in others bugs ;)

Re fisting: The first time this happened, I simply ran out of time looking for someone. The second and third time I just gave up and went on my way, allowing time to expire. At some point I tried the quest again, couldn't find anyone, went back to the quest-giver to quit, and was surprised to get a message saying I had done all the jobs the quest giver had. My compensation was only 25g worth of goods, and I received no "fame" since the quest never actually advanced to the stage where the reputation gain message is displayed. Reading your description I wonder if these problems are related to quest staging.

I've been testing this with arousal locked at 0 or 100 for me and my follower almost all of the time. So any input on arousal issues by me would be even less useful than my input on stuff I actually did. :P

NEWS:

Considering that the Weekend is the best time for playing (and testing) I decided to make a fast patch to fix the CTD problem, so It will not give problem

Let me know if is working well and if you step in others bugs ;)

It's working for me. Thanks. No crashed anymore.

a50c4a1b45e4e98737b1fa6facd72c1c.jpg

Re fisting: The first time this happened, I simply ran out of time looking for someone. The second and third time I just gave up and went on my way, allowing time to expire. At some point I tried the quest again, couldn't find anyone, went back to the quest-giver to quit, and was surprised to get a message saying I had done all the jobs the quest giver had. My compensation was only 25g worth of goods, and I received no "fame" since the quest never actually advanced to the stage where the reputation gain message is displayed. Reading your description I wonder if these problems are related to quest staging.

I've been testing this with arousal locked at 0 or 100 for me and my follower almost all of the time. So any input on arousal issues by me would be even less useful than my input on stuff I actually did. :P

I've forgot: The St Arousal request is also trickable (such word exist?) with a simple belt with plugs or vanginal/nipple piercing that keep the "pet" costantly aroused

For the St quest I'll give a look, but consider that you could go where you like without consequences, the jobs ends only when the timer expire or your master disapprove you too much (fon now only if you redress), but It could be something related to the reset of the quest

It's working for me. Thanks. No crashed anymore.

You're welcome :)

_____

EDIT :

I forgot a thing (oh.. really?), In this update was also insert the base of a new system of monitoring (I was working on it when you let me know about the error on the torment anims), anyway the upgrade wasn't complete, so I've not placed and updater

So the mod need to be manually reset:

Procedure -> Save, exit, deactive the Esp, load the game, save again, exit, re-enable the mod, load

When the new description is ready all this comunication will be given in a specific area

NEWS:

Considering that, at the moment, I have not bug to fix (not that I'm complaining about), I decided to start to make some Upgrade before the finish of the Betatest.

For now I decided to start with the Device Comment, the upgrade (proposed by Caiena) is about a Mood System, that keep trace of the mood of the Npc.

Enlarged with some other Ideas, like the player reply with various approach (tnx to Yuni) and some other things (that I don't tell to get the surprise effect, and because some of you had asked to not get spoiled :P)

So, considering that re-manage ALL the dialog is a pain in the ass, before I start the upgrade I'll need to know... Did anyone has other ideas related to the DEVICE COMMENT?

I'll be quite pissed off if I shall re-edit all the dialog line to add ONE thing XD

Other thing:

I could use some help to create new lines, My english is terrible and also I need more variety, So, If anyone is intrested send me a pm, and I'll organize the works.

Nothing too bad, a few lines about a topic of discussion, like: "5 or 10 or more lines about an NPC Not deviced embarassed from a deviced NPC"

The base rule remain: If a major bug come out it take the priority

Let me know...

I had running out of time issues until I remembered that I had manually adjusted the timescale in the console. Setting it to, say, 10 along side adjusting the mcm menu should give you more time to complete

NEWS:

Considering that, at the moment, I have not bug to fix (not that I'm complaining about), I decided to start to make some Upgrade before the finish of the Betatest.

For now I decided to start with the Device Comment, the upgrade (proposed by Caiena) is about a Mood System, that keep trace of the mood of the Npc.

Enlarged with some other Ideas, like the player reply with various approach (tnx to Yuni) and some other things (that I don't tell to get the surprise effect, and because some of you had asked to not get spoiled :P)

So, considering that re-manage ALL the dialog is a pain in the ass, before I start the upgrade I'll need to know... Did anyone has other ideas related to the DEVICE COMMENT?

I'll be quite pissed off if I shall re-edit all the dialog line to add ONE thing XD

Other thing:

I could use some help to create new lines, My english is terrible and also I need more variety, So, If anyone is intrested send me a pm, and I'll organize the works.

Nothing too bad, a few lines about a topic of discussion, like: "5 or 10 or more lines about an NPC Not deviced embarassed from a deviced NPC"

The base rule remain: If a major bug come out it take the priority

Let me know...

Command to tell NPC's to stop covering themselves when your leading them around naked

Count slut/slave statistic into whether NPC's still cover themselves - as an example i've been leading brelyna around riverwood naked making her do various dirty things with the residence of riverwood so their is literally not a single npc than lives in riverwood that hasn't see her naked so her trying to cover her self up at this point is redundant

I think it would be nice if very high levels of fame impacted the player negatively. At slave fame > 100 merchants won't sell to the player without visible devices, at slut fame >100 merchants won't sell to the player unless she has sex with them. Maybe this could easily be done through some blocking dialogue.

I might even go as far as suggesting skipping on being refer as "Dragonborn" altogether, or have it only show up after much later into the main quest and/or have built certain amount of fame. I don't think everyone in the world necessarily know who the Dragonborn is. Or they would know that about her if she has some degree of fame of slut.

As for other details to consider:

NPC fame to decrease over time, might consider different kind of fame like the PC does also, so followers can have more unique dialog.

Is it possible to have outdoor areas to borrow fame level of holds? That could tie into some combat related comments from bandits and other humanoid enemies.

Extra dialog from NPCs when PC and followers are both naked/deviced (or does that already exist?), extra dialog from followers when PC and followers are both naked/deviced.

Trigger for multiple NPCs events like gangbang or multiple followers/PC having sex with different NPCs at once.

Anyways just throwing ideas out there, up to you what you want to do!

Most dungeon are already part of the holds territory, but the lines wont be spoken because the dragonborn is in combat mode.

I prefer this way: I mean... when fighting you should fight, not read , so better the standard lines;

Anyway if you use Sanguine Debauchery, Deviously Helpless, Etc when you talk to the bandits (that aren't attacking you) you get the Holds line

Does ANYONE want to help me with the new dialog lines? Com'on men, don't be shy

Edit :

New description of the mod Aviable, with a news section and a FAQ section, My thanks to mybrainshurts for the help in fix and format :)