[Abandoned] Devious Device - More Devious Quest

pinky6225, on 13 Dec 2014 - 1:05 PM, said:snapback.png

Neat mod, adds a lot to DDi when the NPC's react to the devices.

I have two slaves with me from the sexlab sex slaves mod and they are both exhibistionist on arousal but they seem to consider themselves clothed when they don't seem clothed to me :) which slots does the mod check?

Pic of what their wearing and the slots used

Uhm.. yes... they doesn't seem very clothed also to me XD

This mod will NOT check the layer/slot/etc, this mod will check the keywords of an item, that is for a compatibility need related to the DD and Xaz works (so the future update from this mod will be, mostly, automatically accepted from my mod).

It is possible that one or more of that item that they wear are keyworder as Armorcuirass, Armorclothing, Armorhelmet, clothinghead (I think the first, in the Labia exciter), So my mod think that is dressed.

It is normal as said in the Faq section of the description, i'm sorry, also the cloak will give this 'problem' (but with a cloak you could at least consider covered).

I haven't downloaded this mod so far (Occupied to test mine), so I couldn't exactly say what item is giving you the problem, neither giving you a solution that I know will not create other issues.

For now I suggest to try to remove the items and see if my mod do his work, Meanwhile I give a look to the Sex Slaves mod...

EDIT:

I've give a look to the SL Sex Slaves mod, and I dindn't find the item that you placed on you follower, from what mod they comes from?

If you're used to the Creation kit check what keyword they have, but i'm pretty sure that is a 'bad' keyword assignment (It happends, thare's also some vanilla object that are bad keyworded)

I played around a bit and its the shoes in slot 37 that are causing them to think they are wearing clothes, the shoes are from the mod Sexy Transparent Zipsuit - 7BASE UNPB CBBE BODYSLIDE with optional TBBP support by nakrulz http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50301/?

I made them walk around barefoot and they started playing the correct exhibistions dialogue (look at me etc)

Checked the shoes in tes5edit and your right they have the armorcuriass keyword

Capture.png

Noticed the Fame part of MCM menu shows the reputation, so I guess that can serve as letting the player know what reputation the PC has, would be nice if it also tell us what list it is pulling from, Whiterun, Winterhold, Solitude, Road, etc. But that's not too important in the grand scheme of things.

An message update on the top right corner might be too verbose and too much clutter.

Although I am having issue with using the Sanguine Spell, casting it on followers yield a message along the line of Subject is not serving, but they are following me around. Casting on followers when they aren't following correctly yield the message about it only works when they are following.

I set the arousal required to very low.

Using AFT to manage followers, is that where conflict lies?

Yes, is normal :P

First the Follower must be deviced somehow

Second WHEN the follower arousal become higher than the Selected value on the mcm he/she will forcegreet you saying a line...

THEN it is at your "(st) service" (and after this you can give to him/her any order via Spell everytimes that the arousal is over the value).

Using a Belt and a set of plug/blindfold is very useful

The background idea is to give a little context and not a simple Matchmaking

Sorry, is a little tricky, I shall explain it better in the description...

For now the "pet" will never disobey, future change planned

I found incompatibility bug from this mod with Captured Dreams Shop mod. During the free trial scene my character got a paralysis effect. Disabling DN, SWN, DW and ST seems to solve the problem. Log attached.

Yes, this isn't really a problem, I mean: it is a normal compatibility issue that will require some update.

I've done some sleeping function for the other modder just for this, but it require future update for their mod, so, don't worry, for now just disable when not needed :)

I played around a bit and its the shoes in slot 37 that are causing them to think they are wearing clothes, the shoes are from the mod Sexy Transparent Zipsuit - 7BASE UNPB CBBE BODYSLIDE with optional TBBP support by nakrulz http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50301/?

I made them walk around barefoot and they started playing the correct exhibistions dialogue (look at me etc)

Checked the shoes in tes5edit and your right they have the armorcuriass keyword

Yeah, here's the problem, I'm sorry but there's nothing that I can do about this, using the keyword is a compatibility guideline used in DD mods.

The 'error' is from nakrulz, a boots should be keyworder as armorboots or bootsclothing

By the way I dont think that this keyword is used elsewere, so you could remove it via CreationKit (creating a customized version of the zipsuit mod for private use), and it shouldn't give any other problem with DD-mq

Is it can add comment about player's nipple/pussy uncovered? (may approach for sex/prostitution?)

You mean add specific line of dialogue or add a subsystem about prostitution?

plaese delete the message "more devious quests ready in 5 seconds" etc in the topleft of the Screen. it is annoying and nobody needs it.

Better for you that you haven't see this mod with the logger enabled, it was a continue spam.

By the way, It's just a line that show up for 5 second at the load game (and during the enable/disable), Is needed because this mod will do a mintenance check every time that you save/load/acive/deactive.

I could made it written dfferently, but is needed

Both. A comment line is about player's some body parts(breast/ass/pussy/thigh and so on) exposed.

Approach(stalker/sex/prostitution/rape) subsystem based on player's dress(exposed) (and NPCs' aroused).[like LoversLendE in oblivion] This is a big project, finish others first, then consider this.

for some reason after making my follower fuck females for a few game hours using the sexlab spell there wasnt any dialog from npc no random topics saying about her fucking females it was done in public in daytime with people around to make sure i even used spectators and crowd mod to gather around

Both. A comment line is about player's some body parts(breast/ass/pussy/thigh and so on) exposed.

Approach(stalker/sex/prostitution/rape) subsystem based on player's dress(exposed) (and NPCs' aroused).[like LoversLendE in oblivion] This is a big project, finish others first, then consider this.

The first is a little problem:

My mod doesn't look at the slot used by the dress, and even doing so it cant accuratly check if the ass is visible or not. because the armor doesn't not contain any specific that 'describe" the armor itself, so, for the game the "General Tullius armor" (Slot Body and Armorcuirass) isn't different from a "Nipple Piercing +3 of mass destruction" (if they're in the slot Body and keyworder Armorcuirass)

But, on the other side, there's already some comment specific for certain devices, for example blindfold, if you want to suggest more, feel free to write some line

For the second:

I dont know LoversLendE, it is like a mod that allow the npc to try different way to have sex with the player if I've understood, could be intresting, I'll think about it ;)

for some reason after making my follower fuck females for a few game hours using the sexlab spell there wasnt any dialog from npc no random topics saying about her fucking females it was done in public in daytime with people around to make sure i even used spectators and crowd mod to gather around

I should make to you some basic question, just for the peace of the Ockam Razor's

The DCN and the FOS are enable?

Exactly where the Sl scene are played?

Before the npc end the SL scene (at the 'orgasm time') you get a notification that tell " *Name* gain some fame here [Now:*Number*]"?

Did you ever assist to a DCN scene? I mean, between 2 npc not follower?

What is the DCN probability? and the Delay? In the MCM

What is the value of the DCN (FosNpc) "Follower probability"?

Another thing: The FosNpc didn't work like the Fos Standard.

The Fos Standard the player get comment instead the normal "hello" line of dialogue (like the DC)

The FosNpc get their comment during a DCN scene (The Fos line are added to the general pool of the DCN comment)

Also only the player had multiple type of fame (like Lesbian, Slut, Slave, Orcs etc.), the follower had only "Slut"

*Fist pump* WHEW! Two big batches of grammar checking done so far, guys. With me (and whoever else is helping) cleaning up the grammar, this mod will be more understandable as time passes. Thank the author for their hard work, but please bear with us as we dive into the piles of dialogue lines with a ball point pen and a tube of white-out.

Glad to hear that i meant to do more testing for you and try to start noting things but ran into a major issue that kept me from playing at all and has forced me to wipe my install and redo it. Basicly my controls stopped responding mostly and my screen would glitch out within seconds of loading even a fresh toon.

*Fist pump* WHEW! Two big batches of grammar checking done so far, guys. With me (and whoever else is helping) cleaning up the grammar, this mod will be more understandable as time passes. Thank the author for their hard work, but please bear with us as we dive into the piles of dialogue lines with a ball point pen and a tube of white-out.

Yuni and Mybrainhurts are helping me a lot with the grammar fix, so I think that soon the people of Skyrim will stop talking like a drunk farmers :P

Finally got to play the mod, very impressive.

Devious worker is very fun with normal tasks mixing with sex tasks. Cleaning, cleaning a sword, milking a cow, perfect use of vanilla skyrim features :).

And the other parts are very nicely done too, so fun if your poor heroine begs npcs for sex and they refuse and throw dirty comments.

Small idea for the cleaning the sword work quest: Sometimes you could have to clear a daedric sword which needs to be cleaned with either sperm or pussy juice or milk. You have to collect sufficient amounts before of course, so this cleaning would never be the very first task.

About the first question: the follower (and the lover partner follower) are already considered in DC and ST (and also activable for DCN, FOSNpc and SMN).

The "simple" Partner are not, but I've no problem to add specify mechanic to them, AFTER fixing the mod so far.

I've open to suggestion and ideas

Sorry. I have not explained right. I think it's simpler than you think.

It would be a new category in "Device Comment" beyond offensive and shameful. Imagine the following situation: a person who is very fond of you (lover, confidant, etc) see you naked, wearing a slave collar, armbinder, etc. It makes sense they say some playful kinky new lines instead of the offensive or shameful ones. I can write some if you have interest.

I think something is wrong with the "last activity" counter for Slut Madness. Mine shows that last was 6 days ago, even though the character had sex more recently (6 hours ago).

Versh, You Clever! I wonder and admire! Very nice work!

... And yes, Mod works all the time!  :D

I am not a lover sing difhyrambs, but we must admit that the potential is huge. That's it.

I am sure that your work will give impetus to the development of mods in a new aspect.

In mods for Skyrim, as a rule, have always been stingy dialogues. No, I do not blame the developers! I understand that debugging the game mechanics takes time. Literary delights are not a priority.

And the more attracted Your work. Thank you!

I do not want to repeat what has already been written here. But I would like to learn something from you.

The first thing that catches the eye, one comment can tell different NPCs. This is strange. Relation to the character, the Guard, Traders or Beggar must be different. It's logical? Man and Woman - attitude toward slavery differ?

This is a question. You're going to, in the future, personalize Comments?

And more. Question or advice .. Rather, the desire ..

In about, StageEmulation №27. - Great idea! When the heroine describes their secret or explicit sexual experiences - it's wonderful!

The problem is that too quickly. The player simply unable to keep feel the depth of this important moment.

Just begs to extend this adventure. It may be worth, animation Preludes use. Well, or something like that ..

I apologize for my English. He is not my native language, as well as yours. By the way, as a consequence, I want to ask another question. What is your native language? The fact that I have a desire to make a translation into Russian. Please do not deprive me of that pleasure!  :)

Finally got to play the mod, very impressive.

Devious worker is very fun with normal tasks mixing with sex tasks. Cleaning, cleaning a sword, milking a cow, perfect use of vanilla skyrim features :).

And the other parts are very nicely done too, so fun if your poor heroine begs npcs for sex and they refuse and throw dirty comments.

Small idea for the cleaning the sword work quest: Sometimes you could have to clear a daedric sword which needs to be cleaned with either sperm or pussy juice or milk. You have to collect sufficient amounts before of course, so this cleaning would never be the very first task.

Uhm... yes, it could be done without problem... but having a "Sperm/juices/milk" item only for that is a bit pointless, I'm thinking about a way to re-use this... maybe in a recipe for something that could be used somewhere (also like a new system, I don't know, a potion that increase ST slutness for the npc, a poison for weapon in combat), I shall think about it... let me know if you have something in mind.

As always any add should be done AFTER the debug period

Sorry. I have not explained right. I think it's simpler than you think.

It would be a new category in "Device Comment" beyond offensive and shameful. Imagine the following situation: a person who is very fond of you (lover, confidant, etc) see you naked, wearing a slave collar, armbinder, etc. It makes sense they say some playful kinky new lines instead of the offensive or shameful ones. I can write some if you have interest.

Oh, a new category reserved to high relationship rank... yeah no problem

Send me a pm with some line, 20 or 30 or more should be enough

I think something is wrong with the "last activity" counter for Slut Madness. Mine shows that last was 6 days ago, even though the character had sex more recently (6 hours ago).

Hmm.. the Last activity is based on the timer of Sl activity (SexLab.DaysSinceLastSex(PlayerRef)) so it could related to Sl thing, like doing an activity marked as Sexual... I shall give a look to it.

Anyone as noticed a problem with this?

Versh, You Clever! I wonder and admire! Very nice work!
... And yes, Mod works all the time!  :D
I am not a lover sing difhyrambs, but we must admit that the potential is huge. That's it.
I am sure that your work will give impetus to the development of mods in a new aspect.

In mods for Skyrim, as a rule, have always been stingy dialogues. No, I do not blame the developers! I understand that debugging the game mechanics takes time. Literary delights are not a priority.
And the more attracted Your work. Thank you!

I do not want to repeat what has already been written here. But I would like to learn something from you.
The first thing that catches the eye, one comment can tell different NPCs. This is strange. Relation to the character, the Guard, Traders or Beggar must be different. It's logical? Man and Woman - attitude toward slavery differ?
This is a question. You're going to, in the future, personalize Comments?

And more. Question or advice .. Rather, the desire ..
In about, StageEmulation №27. - Great idea! When the heroine describes their secret or explicit sexual experiences - it's wonderful!
The problem is that too quickly. The player simply unable to keep feel the depth of this important moment.
Just begs to extend this adventure. It may be worth, animation Preludes use. Well, or something like that ..

I apologize for my English. He is not my native language, as well as yours. By the way, as a consequence, I want to ask another question. What is your native language? The fact that I have a desire to make a translation into Russian. Please do not deprive me of that pleasure!  :)

Tnx :)

To respon to you question:

For now there's only 3 type of dialogue

-Offensive

-Embarassed

-General (not deactivable)

A new request about a "High relationship Npc" as been accepted and put in the ToDo list

I have no problem to add specific lines for specific type of npc, so if you want to suggest some line feel free to suggest categories, IF they're approved I shall need the line of dialogue

The comment could also be "cross category" like Offensive-relationship, like: "If I've known that you're such a slut, I'd buy you insteat to marry you"

By the way as experiment I've already done some line that could be said only by specific type of npc

So feel free to suggest a category, but wait for approve to write the dialog line (just for not work for nothing, for obvious example I shall not make any comment said from child npc, or fully out of lore)

Also: The add will be done AFTER the debug period for fix system and language

About the second thing:

Ghgh someone had take a look to the code :P

Did you have something in mind about extend the confession thing? I admit that is a bit quickly

Also, if you or anyone else has other line of dialog to suggest, feel free to request it, I need only context and system of reference (like: "a new confession for DW: 'Last time that I farted in public i've give the blame to balgruuf and save my reputation!'  " etc.)

Related to translation:

I'm sorry but here there's a big problem with that, originally I've designed this mod to be fully translable via SkyUI, so that anyone could simply take a txt and done a translation (or even a customization of the content)

But, the translation only work for "real dialog" (Player with dialog option) and not for the "open dialog" (like greetings/hello/scene dialog)

So with SkyUi you can only translate a small part of this mod (like the Mcm and the DW dialog with the 'master')

The other lines of dialogue are on the .esp and here the problem:

If I make an update of the esp (like adding a global variable) the translators should start again every time all the dialog (and as you can see, there's a lot)

A possible solution is about split the Esp in "dialog" and "system", but this also would require a big work and, it not resolve the problem with the update in the Dialog esp (like new dialog added)...

If anyone has a better solution, I'll be happy too to allow translations

As always, IN CASE, that will be allowed AFTER the betatest

By the way, My original language is Italian

Such a nice mod! The slut reputation is very well thought out, with all the different types (lesbian, dog etc.), locations and even things like decay and rumors.

What I liked the most was the kinky confessions part. The animations, the things said... just wow. My absolute favorite was the "rubbed my pussy against a brigand's boot to come" bit. Where can I find the PC's text lines in the Creation Kit, if I wanted to edit some stuff to reflect what's actually happened to me in game (or even in real life)?

I'd also like to see the confessions expanded somehow. Maybe something like http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39870-sexlab-dialogues-2014-12-15/would be the way to go? A "normal" conversation pops up when choosing DW Confession and it opens a shared dialogue tree for the PC saying dirty things to the NPC, which could also be used by other quests/mods. As a bonus, you could control the NPC's reaction this way. Are they disgusted? Delighted? Try to rape the PC giving out way too much information?

Then again, I'm not sure you can even have the PC do animations in the "normal" conversation mode. Either way, thanks for the mod!

Oh, thank you for your quick response!

versh, I'm not ready to offer you some ready-made solutions. I do translations Mods, not create them. However, if you are interested, I am willing to share my thoughts.

In about 3 types of dialogue.

I think that it is too rigid structure. Imposes a lot of artificial restrictions. Either one or the other.

Combined mode turns funny.

For example, one guard, just a couple of minutes, humiliated, ridiculed and sympathize with my character. Is it possible to simultaneously experience the Love and Hate? I'm not about life, I about the game.

That's why I have a question about personalization. (Oh child npc silent. Children - Taboo!)

For example, in the conditions of dialogue, use accessory to any Game fractions. Or responsibility NPCs. Distinguish gender.

You - Author. Demiurge! Creator of the Worlds! The decision is up to you. But you will agree with me that it is reasonable?

Automatically gives you the freedom to use comments. And most importantly, it is possible to saturate it NPCs humor, sadness, cruelty, tomfoolery ... What is interesting is that the same joke to tell you every second passer? In Skyrim enough problems.

- A knee injury? Damn, I hope you died with his knee! :D

As for Confession .. Yeah. Too fast. It would be great to focus on this point the players' attention. Cleaning lady and Confession - not the same thing. Very different state of mind.

Confessions .. .. deep feelings secret fantasies! Petrarch and Shakespeare! A storm of emotions!

.. Three seconds on the screen and the end ..

Yes, I am sure that is necessary to make this scene length.

If we talk about the future, the concept of "Confession" in general can be greatly expanded. The very possibility of Heroines utter long sentences, attractive. How many game situations can be painted in bright colors!

While I was composing the answer, dear Krh wrote about it before I did. So we are not alone! :)

Now, in about the translation. Yes, I know that there's a lot of technical difficulties. Some experience there. However, I will say the following. In the Russian language game world, without a doubt, there is a large number of people who are interested in your mod.

Take my word, I know what I'm talking about! :)

On the Russian site AdultModsLocalized.ru have a whole section dedicated modes represented at LoversLab. Due to the fact that there are many mods in development, to carry out their translation completely impractical. It is due to technical reasons.

For such a situation, I created a theme for the mods out there that are under development.

Translators - Brothers. We try to help each other. :)

I ask for your permission to do it.

Of course, when the state of Mod reach a final form, he gets into a file archive. With the technical descriptions, links, copyright.

Sincerely, Caiena.

Some parts of this mod are a bit tricky to do with an armbinder on. Nothing terrible, just a mild inconvenience. Could you perhaps add a dialogue option to the task master that would ask you if you'd like to have the milker put on you immediately if you're wearing an armbinder? 

Otherwise, great mod. Very promising!

Such a nice mod! The slut reputation is very well thought out, with all the different types (lesbian, dog etc.), locations and even things like decay and rumors.

What I liked the most was the kinky confessions part. The animations, the things said... just wow. My absolute favorite was the "rubbed my pussy against a brigand's boot to come" bit. Where can I find the PC's text lines in the Creation Kit, if I wanted to edit some stuff to reflect what's actually happened to me in game (or even in real life)?

I'd also like to see the confessions expanded somehow. Maybe something like http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39870-sexlab-dialogues-2014-12-15/would be the way to go? A "normal" conversation pops up when choosing DW Confession and it opens a shared dialogue tree for the PC saying dirty things to the NPC, which could also be used by other quests/mods. As a bonus, you could control the NPC's reaction this way. Are they disgusted? Delighted? Try to rape the PC giving out way too much information?

Then again, I'm not sure you can even have the PC do animations in the "normal" conversation mode. Either way, thanks for the mod!

Glad you like it :)

For now I do not suggest you to make a customized version of this mod, because you'll be forced to re-edit all over the update, and this is officially a beta so... :P

Secondly, I'm trying to find a way to allow easy customization/translations, in the post above yours you could read what was my problem, so for now I suggest you to wait until something happend :P

About the suggestion is well accepted, but already requested and in the ToDo List ;)

But for now I'm focused on the Fix, so, as above you'll have to wait :P

Oh, thank you for your quick response!

versh, I'm not ready to offer you some ready-made solutions. I do translations Mods, not create them. However, if you are interested, I am willing to share my thoughts.

In about 3 types of dialogue.
I think that it is too rigid structure. Imposes a lot of artificial restrictions. Either one or the other.
Combined mode turns funny.
For example, one guard, just a couple of minutes, humiliated, ridiculed and sympathize with my character. Is it possible to simultaneously experience the Love and Hate? I'm not about life, I about the game.

That's why I have a question about personalization. (Oh child npc silent. Children - Taboo!)
For example, in the conditions of dialogue, use accessory to any Game fractions. Or responsibility NPCs. Distinguish gender.
You - Author. Demiurge! Creator of the Worlds! The decision is up to you. But you will agree with me that it is reasonable?
Automatically gives you the freedom to use comments. And most importantly, it is possible to saturate it NPCs humor, sadness, cruelty, tomfoolery ... What is interesting is that the same joke to tell you every second passer? In Skyrim enough problems.

- A knee injury? Damn, I hope you died with his knee! :D

As for Confession .. Yeah. Too fast. It would be great to focus on this point the players' attention. Cleaning lady and Confession - not the same thing. Very different state of mind.
Confessions .. .. deep feelings secret fantasies! Petrarch and Shakespeare! A storm of emotions!
  .. Three seconds on the screen and the end ..
Yes, I am sure that is necessary to make this scene length.

If we talk about the future, the concept of "Confession" in general can be greatly expanded. The very possibility of Heroines utter long sentences, attractive. How many game situations can be painted in bright colors!
While I was composing the answer, dear Krh wrote about it before I did. So we are not alone! :)

Now, in about the translation. Yes, I know that there's a lot of technical difficulties. Some experience there. However, I will say the following. In the Russian language game world, without a doubt, there is a large number of people who are interested in your mod.
Take my word, I know what I'm talking about! :)

On the Russian site AdultModsLocalized.ru have a whole section dedicated modes represented at LoversLab. Due to the fact that there are many mods in development, to carry out their translation completely impractical. It is due to technical reasons.
For such a situation, I created a theme for the mods out there that are under development.
Translators - Brothers. We try to help each other. :)
I ask for your permission to do it.
Of course, when the state of Mod reach a final form, he gets into a file archive. With the technical descriptions, links, copyright.

Sincerely, Caiena.

Uhm.. I think i've explained it bad...

The Base dialogue are 3, but I could (and actually want) to add more in the future, for now I've just did the essential

There's already a request for a new category "High relationship" which could contain cross-category line of dialogue

All the valid response (condition respected) are put in a pool of response, and THEN the npc select one of this randomly

That could cause the npc schizophrenic, that is because I consider that you walk in the city, not that you will stalked a guard :P

Eventually I could create a "mood subsystem" that allow only a range of comment for... I don't know... 15 minutes?

It wasn't requested, but I dont think that would be a problem, I should think about it...

About the Confession expansion thing, we can discuss about this, no problem

For translation, I need sometime to think about a pratical solution.

Some parts of this mod are a bit tricky to do with an armbinder on. Nothing terrible, just a mild inconvenience. Could you perhaps add a dialogue option to the task master that would ask you if you'd like to have the milker put on you immediately if you're wearing an armbinder? 

Otherwise, great mod. Very promising!

All things are tricky with an armbinder XD

By the way if you have the armbinder the master will select only the work that you actually could do with the hands tied.

The Player milking is one of them, but not the only... so It's only a matter of taste give priority to this, sorry

i mentioned some serious side effects that made me stop testing this mod. sorry.

when entering companions guild first time athis and njada have a brawl in vanilla. with your mod they fight really and it ends with the dead of one of them. njada is agressive to the player.

at other occasions Player agression appears where it should not happen like the three honeybrew nightdrinkers

i tested same situations without your mod and no player agression or njada killing athis happens.

i mentioned some serious side effects that made me stop testing this mod. sorry.

when entering companions guild first time athis and njada have a brawl in vanilla. with your mod they fight really and it ends with the dead of one of them. njada is agressive to the player.

at other occasions Player agression appears where it should not happen like the three honeybrew nightdrinkers

i tested same situations without your mod and no player agression or njada killing athis happens.

Koffii had your same problem, But has solved Disabling ST

Not 100% sure why it happens, but More Devious Quest seems to turn brawlers hostile (like when you see when you enter the Companions hall for the first time). Another time an Imperial patrol just attacked me in the wilderness for no reason. It doesn't happen if I turn MDQ off.

@versh: Disabling Sanguine Training resolves both the patrol and the Jorrvaskr brawl, thanks :)

So it could be related to ST

Also: did you have the Brawl bug patch?

EDIT: ST not SD (Sorry Skyrimll :P)

Koffii had your same problem, But has solved Disabling SD

Uh, no, I "solved" it by disabling the Sanguine Training quest in More Devious Quest, not Sanguine's Debauchery.

Buhahaha XD

I've fully misunderstood you so XD

All this acronyms make me mad :P

Ok, So, Disable ST, I'll give a look soon :)

Oook, some test show that shouldn't related to the ST;

Is related to DeviceCommentNpc, when a female Npc is deviced and start to combat.

Koffii, when you had this bug the Npc (companion and imperial patrol) had at least a female npc Deviced?