Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

dude might not be posting this in the right place but you kissing animation is giving me problems! I am getting locked up unable to move my player after the animation. hate to bring bad news but someone needs to help with this. it is your animation so I figured you would be the one to ask about it . please help.

Not sure what the problem could be.  It seems to work just fine in Sexlab.  I'm not a scripter so I can't suggest what the problem could be.

Thanks for new animations Leito. Hehe, if you continue to make new animations at this speed, SL 1.60+ would have to increase animations space again. :D:lol:

Only a month left of animating for Skyrim...

??? :o :o  :( - are you leaving? or something else...?

Leaving for Boston.

Thanks for all the animations that you've done for us. And luck in Boston, I hope you come back to FO4

Leaving for Boston.

I wish you all the best on your life journey and happiness and great time in Boston. (Hope you'll return to LL)

Guys...    

Fallout 4 Is In Boston...

:)

To all the requests: I'm taking a break atm. We'll see what happens when I get back.

REQUEST

Hm, I didn't know you took requests in the first place. 

...not really.  Sometimes people's requests just happens to coincide with animations that I'm already working on or planning to work on.

by chance.. you are also working on this potential Ultra-Hot  animation or very similar threeasome position? :blush:

post-204983-0-67756800-1443451536_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-95114400-1443451566_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-08052700-1443451628_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-33678900-1443451643_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-09556700-1443451668_thumb.jpg last pic is Awesome..! :heart:

To all the requests: I'm taking a break atm. We'll see what happens when I get back.

REQUEST

...not really.  Sometimes people's requests just happens to coincide with animations that I'm already working on or planning to work on.

by chance.. you are also working on this potential Ultra-Hot  animation or very similar threeasome position? :blush:

attachicon.gif16.jpg attachicon.gif17.jpg attachicon.gif18.jpg attachicon.gif19.jpg attachicon.gif20.jpg last pic is Awesome..! :heart:

Hi, Leito86
I know you is not attending any request
because there are so many requests
so I'll just give you some ideas  :D

Another Standing threeasome animation 

A Standing sex position animation

any chance of creating sex animation for Zaz Animation Pack

I can only hope that some1 will finally do that falmer/draugar animations before Fallout 4 madness begins... :(   :D

You want some of this nastiness?

post-126630-0-04372300-1443477768_thumb.gif

REQUEST

attachicon.gif16.jpg attachicon.gif17.jpg attachicon.gif18.jpg attachicon.gif19.jpg attachicon.gif20.jpg last pic is Awesome..! :heart:

I'm not sure if I'll have time for anymore threesomes.  Draugrs, gangbang, and maybe reiklings in that order in Oct.

Another Standing threeasome animation 

any chance of creating sex animation for Zaz Animation Pack

That animation is in one of the threesomes I released earlier.  It'll be fun to make animations with the props in ZAP, but I don't think I'll have time for it (among other reasons)