Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

Leito, did you see "Ero massage" animation made by 3jou? Don't you want to make some variations of this kind of foreplay? I think you can do it much and much better. Your kissing, 69, cunnilingus and other foreplay animations was very cool. But good foreplay anims cannot be too much  ;)

Shit these new draugr anims are very good. I asked every modder out there to make sabrecat anims but none knows how to handle its skeleton, could u maybe do your fantastic work for sabrecat?

Out of the all of the 4 legged animals I've done, Sabre Cats has been the easiest to work with. No scaling issue, no extra bones, no bones that need to be renamed...

Now, maybe I've become a tad better at animating over the last 2 months... but saying no one knows how to handle the skeleton is kinda silly tbh.

But isnt it true? Even leito says its skeleton is bad and its the reason sabrecat have 1 animation, i think. I wish at least i understand animating actually :P

I was just kidding about that.  There was a spoiler tag in the original reply.

:) New Draugr animations are excellent! Thanks very much Leito. Is it possible to port these over to the Falmer, they could do with something better like these?

Not sure if they'll work with falmers, though I'm confident they'll work with ashmen.

hey leito i have see 2 pose/animation that can be implented on your mod, its nice pose imo, i can send you pm with them and you see if its good idea about make some anim based on this pose ? (its not others modder work, just some sfm animation that i think the pose are very well and likely them on skyrim )

Feel free to post suggestions in the thread.

Hey Leito, did you tested your draugr animations in game yet?

When i try to make one they look fine in max but in game draugr gets all fucked up:

4bewCK4.jpg

Maybe you know whats goin on?

Draugrs use the same export method as humans in Max.  Just be sure to select the draugr skeleton txt file when exporting via Havoc Content Tools and if you're using 2012, use the draugr's skeleton.hkx when converting via hktcnv.exe.

Leito, did you see "Ero massage" animation made by 3jou? Don't you want to make some variations of this kind of foreplay? I think you can do it much and much better. Your kissing, 69, cunnilingus and other foreplay animations was very cool. But good foreplay anims cannot be too much  ;)

No, I don't think I've seen it.

Oh thanks, now i got a lead to follow. I  use max 2012 havok tools to export as xml, then i use hktcnv.exe to change it to hkx. But hktcnv never asked me for skeleton, it only wants a source file name and export name. How can i force it to use draugar skeleton?

(ps. sory for making your thread a 3dmax help desk, i can pm you if you preffer)

Oh thanks, now i got a lead to follow. I  use max 2012 havok tools to export as xml, then i use hktcnv.exe to change it to hkx. But hktcnv never asked me for skeleton, it only wants a source file name and export name. How can i force it to use draugar skeleton?

(ps. sory for making your thread a 3dmax help desk, i can pm you if you preffer)

Make sure the draugr skeleton.hkx file is in the same folder as hkxcmd.exe.  You may need a separate hkxcmd.exe folder specifically for draugrs so you won't have to replace the human skeleton.hkx file.

Shit these new draugr anims are very good. I asked every modder out there to make sabrecat anims but none knows how to handle its skeleton, could u maybe do your fantastic work for sabrecat?

Out of the all of the 4 legged animals I've done, Sabre Cats has been the easiest to work with. No scaling issue, no extra bones, no bones that need to be renamed...

Now, maybe I've become a tad better at animating over the last 2 months... but saying no one knows how to handle the skeleton is kinda silly tbh.

But isnt it true? Even leito says its skeleton is bad and its the reason sabrecat have 1 animation, i think. I wish at least i understand animating actually :P

I was just kidding about that.  There was a spoiler tag in the original reply. 

Oh well c'mon my english sucks

I'm not sure if I'll have time for anymore threesomes.  Draugrs, gangbang, and maybe reiklings in that order in Oct. 

Any update on how the gangbangs are coming along? Been waiting for someone to do that for a long time now.

Sorry, I've been busy with other things.  I haven't animated since the last update and I don't know if/when the next update will happen.

I'm not sure if I'll have time for anymore threesomes.  Draugrs, gangbang, and maybe reiklings in that order in Oct. 

Any update on how the gangbangs are coming along? Been waiting for someone to do that for a long time now.

Sorry, I've been busy with other things.  I haven't animated since the last update and I don't know if/when the next update will happen.

Ah, I see. No worries man, even if we don't get it before you pack your bags and leave for Boston no one will hold it against you. Passion should always be what fuels you and you have given so much to the Skyrim community it already.

In case we don't see more from you in Skyrim I just wanna say thanks for all your great work, Leito=)

Seem to have a slight problem with all 3 ffm animations, gender alignment is messed up on my one :/

Im currently using SL framework 1.6 with NSAP 3.0a, everytime I try these, the male char (PC) gets female treatment whilst one of the female whips out a strap on :P

I checked in animation editor and somehow female position 1 is always Nord - Male. Im pretty sure player char is set to male in SL MCM menu.....yes and straight.

That's probably a question for the NSAP thread.

leito, not at all. SexLab suggested next sequence for actors:

1. Females

2. Males

3. Critters

With your FFM animations, as example:

leito_ffm_n_A1_Sx          -> female

leito_ffm_n_A2_Sx         -> male

leito_ffm_n_A3_Sx         -> female

Just remark for future...

Kind Regards.

New animations are up.

I love your animation, it's a perfect job. Can you please create an animation anal sex in Pillory?  Something like on the pictures.

Thanks

Planning on it, although I don't know when it'll happen.

I just want to ask if you're working on it, or when it comes to a range of.

Thanks

Hi Leito,

so many imaginations so many minds and so many requests.  And  lot of very similar ones.

What`s about some giant anim?  After a long while, I would ask you again. Did you still have the issues with the giants hands?

Anyway, I will share my fantasy and my request:

1. Giant is holding female over his face and give here some tongue; - this will be greater even the squirt-mod works  :blush:  meanwhile he can jerk if he want. :D

2. Female is standing on the giants shoulder, holding his head and forcing his face til she squirt. ^_^

And for dogfriends, here`s something really new:

3. Dog and female: she is standing with here hands on here knees prop up, Dog is standing on his hind legs and rapping here. :lol:

okok   everybody has his fantasy, but that`s life.

I really hope, that one day this animes are become real here on LL. 

THANK YOU   and  have fun ;) ;) ;)

Seem to have a slight problem with all 3 ffm animations, gender alignment is messed up on my one :/

Im currently using SL framework 1.6 with NSAP 3.0a, everytime I try these, the male char (PC) gets female treatment whilst one of the female whips out a strap on :P

I checked in animation editor and somehow female position 1 is always Nord - Male. Im pretty sure player char is set to male in SL MCM menu.....yes and straight.

1. Females

2. Males

3. Critters

Kind Regards.

No need to worry. I'll handle this. I'll just need to do some renaming of files.

Hi Leito,

so many imaginations so many minds and so many requests.  And  lot of very similar ones.

What`s about some giant anim?  After a long while, I would ask you again. Did you still have the issues with the giants hands?

1. Giant is holding female over his face and give here some tongue; - this will be greater even the squirt-mod works  :blush:  meanwhile he can jerk if he want. :D

2. Female is standing on the giants shoulder, holding his head and forcing his face til she squirt. ^_^

3. Dog and female: she is standing with here hands on here knees prop up, Dog is standing on his hind legs and rapping here. :lol:

damn right +1

It has possibility?

Not possible atm with what's available.  Can't animate the penis.

New animations are up.

I love your animation, it's a perfect job. Can you please create an animation anal sex in Pillory?  Something like on the pictures.

Thanks

Planning on it, although I don't know when it'll happen.

I just want to ask if you're working on it, or when it comes to a range of.

Thanks

...you may have to wait for FO4...

Hi Leito,

I haven't really played with giants since they seem to export badly.

1. Females

2. Males

3. Critters

Kind Regards.

No need to worry. I'll handle this. I'll just need to do some renaming of files.

If it is a case of renaming hkx files, that should be a pretty simple fix.

Do you have any ideas about the sky diving sex? :)  ie not fall, but pair will rotate in the air and etc. :) :) :)

I wanted to do this for Oblivion, but there are problems with the right export of this to work correctly in the game (Because the 3DS Max can not correctly translate the Y axis movement in the game .

Do you have any ideas about the sky diving sex? :)  ie not fall, but pair will rotate in the air and etc. :) :) :)

I wanted to do this for Oblivion, but there are problems with the right export of this to work correctly in the game (Because the 3DS Max can not correctly translate the Y axis movement in the game .

Probably a little too out there for me with Skyrim's setting.  Maybe it'll work thematically as a mage spell.

That's interesting about 3DS Max and the Y axis thing.  I don't think I've done anything that requires any noticeable Y axis rotations.

Probably a little too out there for me with Skyrim's setting.  Maybe it'll work thematically as a mage spell.

That's interesting about 3DS Max and the Y axis thing.  I don't think I've done anything that requires any noticeable Y axis rotations.

I mean the 3DS Max exporter for Oblivion, there is necessary to take another bone or finish in Blender ... Thank you for answer :)

9vcxzy2waw0pr3pd7gf2.gif

1. Females

2. Males

3. Critters

Kind Regards.

If it is a case of renaming hkx files, that should be a pretty simple fix.

Yeah, leito, it's just renaming or simple changing sequence while registering animations. I said "Just remark..." I love your work, but if we rely on SexLab, we need to follow SexLab agreements. Rydins's words: "I WILL" related only for NSAP. Some people do animations sets themselves, some modders at that time made actors asignment in mods with changed actors sequence with current "NSAP error" - Rydin without testing just include animations. But IT'S NOT anyone's fault, except yours. We MUST have STANDART, and you didn't follow. Please, accept my words with right feelings. I hope. :blush:

• 1 month later...

I love your anims, leito. You get so much meaningful expression into the smallest things, even down to the way a finger moves. I don't know if you take requests or consider ideas, but if you do here are a couple of suggestions:

1) Staircases. There are quite a few of them in Skyrim and they are underutilized by sexlab. But they have huge potential for a modder of your talents. I imagine a dominant female sitting on the stairs while her lover services her with cunnilingus, or a hard doggy etc. I am not suggesting you add the staircase (that way madness lies), but simply devise anims that would work on the staircases already in the game.

2) wooden stepladders. Similar to above, but this time you could add the object. Could work almost anywhere.

Just my two cents. Of course you no doubt have your own plans and I'm sure they will be great.

I love your anims, leito. You get so much meaningful expression into the smallest things, even down to the way a finger moves. I don't know if you take requests or consider ideas, but if you do here are a couple of suggestions:

1) Staircases. There are quite a few of them in Skyrim and they are underutilized by sexlab. But they have huge potential for a modder of your talents. I imagine a dominant female sitting on the stairs while her lover services her with cunnilingus, or a hard doggy etc. I am not suggesting you add the staircase (that way madness lies), but simply devise anims that would work on the staircases already in the game.

2) wooden stepladders. Similar to above, but this time you could add the object. Could work almost anywhere.

Just my two cents. Of course you no doubt have your own plans and I'm sure they will be great.

Im afraid you are to late, Leito moved over to fallout :(

Im afraid you are to late, Leito moved over to fallout :(

Yeah, sorry...Fallout has my attention at the moment.